Quarantine - has a Silver Lining Pt. 02

Story Info
The mixed dorm get to know one another.
5.8k words
4.64
3.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning arrived and I was still a virgin.

I had had a good time however. I knew because I still had a hangover and a vague memory of what had happened. I also had morning wood and was dying for a pee. I remember dancing, although maybe feeling-up would be a better word, with Eva, Emily, Geetika and Chynna. But not in that order I recollected. I couldn't have been that pissed because I remember that Geetika had been first, and that I had been a little embarrassed about dancing close, particularly because I had an erection. I was finding it difficult to dance close without touching below the waist. She didn't seem to mind and so by the second song, we were both able to ignore it. Talk about the elephant in the room!

I wish.

I was entranced by her lovely large tits pressing up against my bare chest. Her white lace bra rubbing against my nipples kept both them and my cock erect. I was too much of a gentleman to fondle them but did sort of rub my arm against them a couple of times.

When the music stopped after the third slow dance with her, I heard Van shout 'And change partners, there are more girls than men here.'

I noticed she was slow dancing with Susan but not close like Geetika and myself.

'That was lovely,' I said to Geetika, 'Can we dance again later?'

'Sure,' and she kissed me gently on the lips.

I turned around to see who was not partnered and literally bumped into Emily doing the same.

She quickly came into my arms and whispered, 'I thought I was going to have to dance with Van. She seems very nice but I have never well, you know, never ...'

'I think I know,' I said. 'And no, I don't think I have ever danced with a Lesbian either.'

We both laughed.

'Mind you,' I added, 'What do they say, never say no until you've tried it?'

'I guess so,' she said. 'Maybe next one then. In the meantime, I am going to concentrate on enjoying this one.'

She seemed to melt into my arms. I could feel her small breasts rubbing against me. Her nipples were even harder than mine. A combination of alcohol and bravery after enjoying dancing with Geetika encouraged me to bring a hand between us and tweak one of her nipples. 'So, Emily, the old question, Are you cold? Or just pleased to be with me? I must say it was lovely of you to show Chynna that she was not the only smaller girl in the room, and I am just about in love with these little hard nubs.'

She didn't respond, just pushed the one that I was not fondling a little harder into my chest.

I bent down to kiss it, before taking her back in my arms again. By now she was also rubbing against my hard-on. I was worried that if this was going to happen all night I was in danger of having an accident in my speedo's. They were pretty small and my cock was sticking out to the side, very obviously. If it had been standing hard upwards it would have been appearing over the waistband.

Three songs later and Dammit, we were encouraged to change again.

While saying goodnight I managed to kiss both nipples for a few seconds, while Emily brushed her hand over my cock. I was so tempted not to change partners.

I remembered my duty as a gentleman and moved towards Chynna, who I noticed had been kissing Lance while they danced. What was good for that gander, I thought, may be good for this one.

'You are so beautiful in that gorgeous lingerie,' I started. 'She giggled, 'That is what Lance just told me. It is either true or maybe all English boys have the same way of talking to girls.'

We both laughed, and I said 'We call them chat-up lines. The first thing you say to a girl to make her want to talk to you and not move away.'

She laughed, but I carried on to say, 'But in this case it is true, and Lance obviously agrees.'

I felt her nudge her hip against my dick and she said. 'Yes, Lance said the same and acted the same. I could also feel his .... I can say penis?... or is that a bad word?'

God, here I was with a gorgeous girl feeling my cock and I was about to give an English lesson.

'That is the correct word, and so no, not a bad word, but most of us here at Uni will call it a cock or a dick.'

'Okay, so it is right if I say I can see your cock very clearly through your underwear which is very small, even smaller than mine.'

I laughed. 'Yes, it is very okay to say that to me, but only because we know each other. You mustn't use that as a chat-up line with boys you do not know. They will take advantage of you. And talking of small things, my underwear, I have to say that you may think your breasts are small, but I can tell you that they feel lovely touching my chest through that soft silky bra you are wearing.'

She didn't speak but somehow squeezed even closer to me resting her head between my neck and my chin.

'May I?' I said, and rubbed a nipple with my finger-tips over her bra.

I heard a little groan and she moved to allow me to get my hand fully on it. I took the opportunity to slip my hand under her bra and tease the nipple out to it's full extent. My left hand by now was around her right buttock, over her pink satiny granny pants. Her buttock was firm and tight, belying the softness of the rest of her body. She squeezed back into me again and I took the opportunity to change hands, tweaking her other nipple with one hand and her other buttock with my right hand. She groaned again, so I decided to concentrate on those delightfully tight cheeks.

I slid both hands down around and under the panties. 'This is so firm, and beautiful,' I said.

'Tai-chi.' She said. 'I have been used to doing it every morning before school. It is good but very gentle exercise.' She giggled, 'Can you feel my muscles there? I will teach you Tai-chi, every morning. I will be your sensei. Then I will be able to feel your bottom like mine.'

She did, probably tutting to herself as she felt my flabby buttocks. I knew that while I wasn't carrying any excess weight around, there was no way that they would feel as good as hers.

I recognised that we were on the third slow tune and that I would soon be hearing Van's dulcet tones again. I remembered that I had seen Lance kissing her so moved my head down for a kiss. Wow, I don't know who had taught her that, Lance maybe, but her tongue came straight out against mine. She quickly burrowed into my mouth. I tried not to act too shocked, remember I was a virgin still and my experience of kissing was not that great either. I was sunk. It was only when Chynna pulled away that I realised that the end of the third record had come and gone and Van had already called time on us. I also realised that my cock was now burrowing it's way out of the top of my speedo's. I watched Chynna walk away to the bar to get a drink where Van was standing. I watched her go with heart shapes rolling around my eye-lids and turned to find a seat. I was mentally exhausted.

I bumped straight into Eva who laughed and said 'Enjoyed that huh? I can see our Miss Chinatown made some impression on you, and woah, what's that sticking out of the top of your briefs.'

She beat me to it, grabbing it and pulling it further out, quickly moving in behind it, to rub up against me. Her hand stayed between us, and she started to wank me off.

'Oh no, oh stop. Please stop. I am going to.... '

'I know,' she said. 'Don't you want to?'

'Yes of course, but not here in front of everyone.'

'Well, tough luck then,' she laughed. 'I will stop.'

And she did. Shit.

She stopped rubbing it but left it lying between our bodies as she rubbed up against me.

'I have been watching you. I am your fourth partner and all the other girls have looked very happy to be dancing with you. What have you got eh? Apart from a large cock?'

I was beginning to get back to my normal slightly defensive, less confident self.

'I am not sure that it is a big cock, but thank you anyway. I don't know. I have enjoyed all the dances, so far, including this one. Geetika was fun and had lovely boobs, so I told her. Emily was topless and a really lovely person. A lovely dance. Chynna just was so much that I did not expect and just blew my mind, I think it was her kissing technique,' I said. I suddenly realised that it wasn't good form explaining how wonderful all the other girls had been, while dancing with a fourth.

'And as for you, you took my breath away by grabbing my cock. You all know I am a virgin, so you must believe me that that doesn't happen very often.'

She laughed, 'I guess not. I am going to put my cards on the table, I may not blow you away like Chynna just did, but if you like to come outside with me, I will blow you another way.'

Was this right? Was I really being offered oral sex? Shit I was never going to say no to that. I think I just nodded as she grabbed my hand and walked me out of the door.

We just moved around the corner of the hut. In the dark no-one would see us from the other huts. I kissed her briefly and yes, that was good, but not as good as this, wow wow wow . That was wonderful. I am not sure how long we were out there but I think I may have fallen asleep leaning against the wall when she had finished me off. By the time I got back indoors the lights were all out and there was only the sounds of snoring.

Except I noted from Lance's bed which had a big lump in it covered by a blanket from which girlish giggling emanated. I did not recognise whose giggles they were and by the morning he was alone again.

Without even looking round to see who else was up and about I quickly disappeared into the toilet only to find Eva in there already. I was a bit shocked to see her sitting one of the three pans. The furthest away one. She had a soft chemise covering her tits I noticed but her panties were round her ankles.

'Hey, it's girls hour Phil. Sharpen up. You can't piss for another forty minutes.'

I must have gone pale. I know I leant against the wall and grabbed my cock.

'Noooo. I can't wait that long.'

She laughed, 'Oh come on. I don't care so long as you piss in this one next to me. Let's see that cock in the daytime this time. I couldn't really see it last night.'

I had little choice. I had to go. I stood next to her, hauled it out of my briefs and then found I couldn't go. My hard-on was restricting the flow. 'Noooo.'

She laughed again. 'Can I help?' She leaned towards me, grabbed it and pumped, laughing wickedly.

'There you see, you could have waited. You can't go now can you?'

I was in trouble. I couldn't pee and she wasn't really trying to make me cum. Van chose that moment to join us in the toilet. Naked.

'Hey guys, what's he doing in here Eva? Doesn't he know it's girl's hour?'

'He does now Van. I am not letting him piss. Come and have a look.'

'Noooo,' again.

Van sat herself on the remaining pan, the other side of me and leaned over to tickle my balls.

'Well, here's a little problem I guess. Well actually not too little a problem.' Both girls laughed.

I tried to think about prime numbers and the square root of four figure numbers. Anything to get rid of this erection. Looking at Van sitting there, one hand playing with my balls, the other playing with her left breast was far more influential on the state of my cock than the square root of 1966.

'By the way,' Van said. 'I must congratulate you on wearing those little briefs. You look good in them. We must get the others wearing them instead of those silly boxers.'

'Agreed,' said Eva. 'It pays to advertise. Doesn't it Phil. You got yours last night didn't you. The power of advertising.'

'Is he a good fuck?' said Van casually.

'Don't know. Just gave him a blow-job and he fell asleep.'

'Typical man. '

'Yeah, he was a bit pissed. But he's got a nice cock and tasted good. Mind you Lance is not a bad fuck. He was just going to bed when I got back in.'

'Yeah I heard.'

I couldn't believe this conversation was going on around me, as if I wasn't even there.

There was a tinkling noise from Van's pan and she helped herself to a handful of paper to wipe, letting me go.

I moved away to the handbasins and tried to lose the erection. I did keep an eye on them both through the mirror on the back of the basins. Eva was also wiping and standing. As she pulled up her knickers I noticed that like Van she was also shaved all over.

I suddenly realised I was about to go. My choices were either the sink or rush back between the girls.

I chose the wrong option and moved towards the sink. They must have sensed it as both shouted together ' Nooo.'

I rushed back to the vacant central toilet just in time to release. A merciful release.

I pulled off a sheet of paper to wipe the drips off the seat, which I had forgotten to raise.

Van said, 'Okay girls. I think we have seen what we need to already. The boys have be in charge of cleaning the toilets. They are the ones who are going to make them dirty. Right Phil?'

Girls? I looked over my shoulder towards the door to see the other girls all clustering around. They had ben alerted by the combined cry of 'Noooo' and come rushing to see what was happening. Eva who had been standing behind me, took a deliberate step forward and stood on my briefs, still around my ankles, on the floor.

'Right Phil, I don't think you need these any more. We have all seen it, and you know my motto, advertising pays. Show a little solidarity with Van here.'

Van winked at me. 'Thanks Phil, very nice of you, and in case you think I hadn't noticed, thank you for being the first of the boys to say that you had lent me your undies for Mrs Crook's benefit. They were very similar, perhaps we can swap them one day and see if they fit.'

What the hell, I thought. I was still a virgin but I had my first blow job, a girl suggesting we swap underwear and now there are eight girls looking at my dick. Life wasn't too bad. I stepped out of the briefs, leaving them on the floor. I put my arm around Van who I notice didn't shrug me off and said 'two down, who's next?'

I heard the girls mumbling and laughing to each other as we all left the toilets. I picked up my washbag and towel and shouted, 'I am going for a shower, even if it is girl's hour. You are welcome to join me.'

Dammit, nobody did, so I had a quick lonely shower, too worried about the girls coming in to do something about my morning wood.

I collected my, now dirty, briefs, from the floor of the toilets and went back to my bed. As I arrived all the girls trooped into the hut from outside.

'Quick Phil,' said Chynna, 'My tai-chi lesson is just starting, on the grass outside. We are all doing it, come quick.'

'Sure, just let me get some boxers on,' I started.

'Just a second,' said Van. 'We have had a vote. We don't like boxer shorts They are banned from this hut and it's surrounds.'

'Hang on just a second,' said Les. 'I only have boxers or football shorts. Can I wear those instead?'

'And I don't have football shorts either,' said Raj.

'Sorry Guys, only Speedo style briefs or smaller. That's what we want, right girls?'

There were assorted nods of agreement.

'Just a minute, don't we get a vote,' said Gerry, the quiet one.

This of course fell right into their hands.

'Yes of course,' said Van. 'Who agrees to ban boxers and all sorts of baggy shorts from around the hut?'

Eight hands went up from the girls.

'And those against?'

'Right looks like eight to six the motion is carried. That is what Uni is all about. Education and the ability to debate, right Guys.'

I accepted that they had won and ferreted around in my bag for another pair of briefs. I saw some disappointed faces when I found my remaining pair.

Les and Duncan had rooted around in their bags and come up with jock-straps. Why is it that all jock-straps are they grey-yellow-offwhite colour and never look clean?

The girls must have thought the same because I heard Susan say 'Look at those do they ever wash them. I am not touching him.'

That gave me some hope that maybe eventually she might want to touch me. After all, I am still a virgin and it is my third day at Uni.

Raj and Gerry were practically dragged, naked, out to the grass followed sheepishly by Lance, also naked and then the rest of us boys. I was ceremoniously placed in the middle in front of Chynna who was set up with her music box. I asked why I had the honour of the middle spot only to be told that Chynna had said it was my idea in the first place. I must have been drunk.

The lesson actually was quite fun. It seemed to be a combination of standing-stretching and pilates, all done very slowly, but at the end I felt good and really well exercised.

We finished after about an hour and trooped into the hut again. It was just after eleven.

'Oh look,' said Bhavna, 'the girl's hour for the showers has just started. We have plenty of time to shower before the boys are allowed in. Laughing they all grabbed washbags and towels and disappeared.

Disgruntled we sat on our beds and opened up a few soft drinks to see Mrs Crook walking through the door.

'Good morning boys and gi....' She looked around, 'Boys. Have they all left you?'

We pointed towards the showers and she nodded. 'I saw you all exercising when I went into the hut next door. You looked like you were enjoying it.'

'Yes,' said Raj, 'It was quite good fun, once I had got used to doing it in the all-together.'

'Yes I did notice that at least some of you had taken my advice and started to become nudists.'

'Not willingly,' grunted Gerry and told Mrs Crook how it had happened. 'And now we cannot use the showers because it is the girl's hour, and I really could do with a wee and a shower.'

'Well go on then,' said Mrs Crook. 'Tell them that girl's hour is a load of bollocks and that you need a shower now. To speed things up you can help them by washing them. Tell them you had a vote and if it comes to a decision my vote will be the casting one. I will stay here for a while to make sure there is no real trouble. You have my authority to join them. Just make sure you take all your clothes off out here where I can see you. I mean where they can't see you.' She smirked.

Not that it took a lot of doing but within seconds there were six semi-erect cocks in front of her.

'Good,' she said. 'Don't just 'stand' there, pardon the pun. In you go I will wait for the screams.'

Sure enough, seconds later she heard the screams. There were six shower-heads, all with at least one soapy girl under them. Their hair was white with shampoo, the suds rolling down their nubile bodies. I didn't know where to look first. Their initial screams had softened to cries of 'get out of here' and bugger off, it's not your turn.'

Mrs Crook appeared in the doorway. 'I sent them in Girls. You may be in the majority but all these votes you are rigging, sounds like bullying to me. We will not have bullying at this Uni. Your punishment is to be washed by the boys. And I don't want to hear any complaints. That hut of rugby players still has a spare bed.'

I chose the nearest shower head which happened to have two girls under it, Bhavna and Geetika. I'm not stupid. Two for the price of one. I picked up their bottle of body wash and poured it into my hands. Right Geetika, you are first. As you didn't scream when I touched you last night, I have no reason to think you will scream and try to stop me today. Right?'

I gave her no time to answer as I soaped her back. Bhavna had moved slightly away out of the arc of the falling water. I pulled her back in, 'Don't get cold out there Bhav, this might take a while.' While I concentrated on Geetika, I occasionally ran a soapy hand over Bhavna's back or bottom. There were no signs of resistance. Geetika meantime was enjoying every moment of it. She was taking every opportunity to rub herself against me and soon she soaped up her hands and grabbed my now fully erected cock. I decided it was a suitable time for a kiss so ignored the slight taste of soap as I tongued and sucked on her nipples. Geetika really liked this and was moaning and groaning in passion.

12