Quarantine - has a Silver Lining Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bhavna, I need to concentrate a little lower. I need you to take over the nipples please. Yes, that's it, lips on one, pinch the other between your fingers while I make sure she is clean down here.'

I dropped to my knee and ran my fingers through her lower lips, as she moved her legs slightly apart. I brushed all the soap away and buried my face in her sopping gash. I was hardly surprised to find her wet and ready for me as we were in a shower. It was my first taste of pussy, and I knew I was a convert. Maybe I could become a lesbian, I thought.

I felt her have a quick orgasm, she screamed and grabbed Bhavna and started kissing her. I hoped it was only that she couldn't reach down to me as I was on my knees and not that she had suddenly converted. I stood and soaped my hands again and started on Bhavna. She shivered as I touched her. With anticipation I hoped, not reluctance. I soaped her back as Geetika still held her tight. I ran my fingers over her anus and through her soapy slippery lips. I turned her around and decided that unlike Geetika who I had, briefly, kissed last night it would be politic to start at the beginning and work my way down. I kissed her strongly, forcing my tongue between her lips.

'I will start with these lips,' I murmured. She groaned. I was doing something right. Maybe she liked dirty talk I thought.

She had small tits but really nice strong dark nipples, quite a few shades darker than her skin. I think they must have been quite sensitive as well as I had to move her hands away from her own nipples to get there myself. She groaned again. I knew this time I was getting it really right. I really felt at this moment that my virginity was almost over. As I had with Geetika I moved down and buried my tongue between her inner labia. Gorgeous, despite the overarching taste of shampoo. I wondered whether I could get them both to my bed, and as we were all now clean, I turned off the shower.

-To applause.

The other eleven and Mrs Crook were all standing around in various degrees of undress, towelling themselves down. We had not even noticed.

Geetika and Bhavna both screamed and ran out of the bathroom, still soaking wet, grabbing their towels from the floor as they ran. They were applauded all the way from the room.

'Thanks Guys,' I said ironically. 'Did you have to do that. And now I am still a virgin Susan. Nothing to put on Facebook. They all laughed apart from Mrs Crook who looked a little bemused.

We all moved back to the main room of the hut where Bhavna and Geetika had already got dressed, jeans and jumpers I noted. Whoops. I went up quietly to apologise. 'I am sorry Girls, you know I had no idea we were being watched. I wasn't trying to embarrass you. I really was enjoying our time. Quite oblivious to everything around us.'

The girls looked at each other and nodded as if they had already agreed something. 'Yes', said Geetika, 'Us too. I am sorry we screamed and ran but we have never, never, ever done anything like that before, and we were so enjoying it.'

'But then we were so embarrassed to be caught and applauded,' said Bhavna, 'and I thought what my Father might say, so just ran. And I was so enjoying it. Another time maybe on our own?' she added wistfully. I nodded and kissed their cheeks and strolled back to my bed for a little quiet time. I really wanted to go and wank off somewhere but knew there was no privacy for that anywhere.

Mrs Crook was chatting amiably to the others. I noticed she had again removed her suit and was sitting in bra, panties, suspenders and stockings. She was in the middle of telling Van that she appeared to be settling in fine, apart from possibly leading the bullying campaign over the boys. Here she so obviously winked at her that we all knew that she meant not a word of it. 'I will bring all your clothes back tomorrow as promised. If you want them that is? I can see you are managing quite well without them.'

'I guess I am Mrs Crook but as you can see, I still haven't got everyone in sync yet.'

I looked around summing things up. There were four naked boys, myself, Lance, Raj and Gerry, the other two wearing jock-straps, so almost naked. The girls, were all in bra and panties, except for Bhavna and Geetika who were dressed to go out walking, and Van.

Lance said, 'So Mrs Crook, do you think we should have a vote for the girls to get rid of their clothes then?'

'Now you know that is not going to work Lance. Firstly I have told the girls off for rigging the voting and secondly you will lose a straight vote. Even if they would like to take their clothes off, they will be reluctant to make the other girls have to do it. Even assuming that Van voted with you as she is already naked, it would only be a draw. I suppose I could have a casting vote.... What do you think of that girls? Or of course, you girls could just decide that you wanted to, but you really needed to be made to, perhaps losing a bet or in a striptease competition? Would you prefer that I didn't interfere?'

She left the girls in little doubt that one way or another she was going to get them naked. We boys held our breath and looked at the girls for a lead.

Eva was our best bet I thought, but on the other hand just maybe I had a way to get Chynna to start us off.

'Mrs Crook,' I said. 'Would you mind standing up a moment and giving us a fashion show. As you may have seen last night Chynna also wore stockings and suspenders, and we boys all thought that she looked wonderful, but she was worried because she was the only one. What I would like to do is show her how good you look in them and encourage her, instead of taking clothes off to perhaps put some more on.'

'I think you are a very strange boy, encouraging your girls to put clothes on, even if it is articles of lingerie, you pervert.' She grinned at me. 'But is this what you meant?' She strolled up and down the hut like a model. We all clapped even the girls.

'Go on Chynna, put yours back on please and give us a fashion show.'

She had done this before so I didn't think it would be a problem. It wasn't. She wore already a white bra and panties so she quickly slipped on the stockings and suspenders and strolled up and down for us.

'Lovely,' I said, 'Who else of you have got them. Go and slip them on.'

Susan and Eve slipped off to their suitcases, then both disappeared out to the toilets to change. We realised as they came out together that they had of course matching bra and panties to go with the suspender belts. That's exactly what I had been hoping for.

We all applauded as they again marched up and down. By now Geetika and Bhavna had slipped off their jumpers and jeans and were also sitting in their underwear, so as not to feel awkward.

'Now Mrs Crook, would you and Chynna mind taking off your stuff and lending it to Jill and Emily so that they can see how it feels, and perhaps Eva and Susan would lend theirs to Bhavna and Geetika.'

I sat back to watch the next step of the convoluted game.

I got a strange look from Mrs Crook, but, as good as gold, the four started peeling down their stockings and handing them to one of the others.

Minutes later, there they were, Emily, Jill, Geetika and Bhavna parading around in the borrowed stockings and suspender belts.

But here was the clever bit. They all wore underwear that did not match with the suspender belts.

I stood and asked them to stop walking up and down.

'I'm sorry. It's not right. It really is no good. You are all lovely girls but no. Sorry I asked.'

I sat down and the girls looked almost worried. 'What is the matter?' said Jill. I had hardly heard a word from her for the first day or two and she looked really upset.

'Well it's the undies. They don't match. I know I have an idea. Mrs Crook, would it be too much to ask you to also lend the bra and panties to Jill and Chynna yours to Emily.'

Mrs Crook immediately picked up on my game. 'It would certainly look better I guess. Jill, come and stand here with me and I will hold your undies for you when we have exchanged.'

Jill looked a little surprised but momentum carried her into the middle of the group where Mrs Crook was shimmying her panties down to her ankles. Her bra quickly followed and there she was, completely naked holding out her underwear for Jill. Jill's mouth had fallen open but gamely she struggled out of her bra and then her panties. Once she was redressed we looked for Chynna and Emily, who both bashfully started to struggle out of their undies. Emily and Jill then paraded up and down the room while Mrs Crook and Chynna continued to sit naked in our midst.

Susan and Bhavna, Eva and Geetika knew what they had to do and appeared a lot more comfortable now that they were last. Bhavna and Geetika actually had a swing in their step. They both told us that this was the first time they had ever worn stockings and suspenders, previously just tights. 'They feel so good.'

'And look good,' we all agreed.

Just one step left.

'Thank you girls. I guess you had better give your lingerie back to it's owner, however good you look in it. I look forward to you buying some next term, when you can get to the shops and we can have another show. Just one more thing, perhaps the owners could just put on the stockings and suspenders and leave the panties and bras off for the time being. You know just to tease and for us to see how it looks. Maybe we can compare it to the other girls being completely naked?'

And they did. We boys, and the lesbian oriented Van, were in heaven watching seven lovely girls and Mrs Crook who really was pretty attractive, catwalking in practically nothing. And they hadn't even had a drink.

The rest of the evening was pretty quiet. Mrs Crook got dressed and left us and the rest of us just sat and chatted amiably, naked. When I say she dressed and left, technically she left and then dressed as she did not want to break the naked atmosphere in the hut. She got dressed outside!

I had a long chat to Susan but none of us seemed to be on the prowl for sex. Not that I would have turned it down but somehow it seemed to be out of place. We were just having fun chatting in groups. It also seemed natural somehow to go to the toilet with whoever was already in there.

Privacy, modesty, what are they?


12