Quarantine - has a Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the introductions quickly followed. We ended up with Susan, Van, Emily, Chynna, Geetika, Bhavna, Jill and Eva and the boys were, Les, Raj, Duncan, Gerry, Lance and myself.

Just as that was sorted a porter arrived with a big box of snacks, and drinks. Les and Eva were nearest and sorted the snacks into vegetarian, vegan and meat. There was a plentiful selection. At least it did not look like we were going to go hungry.

The food and drink was put out on the table and we all sat traditionally, politely even, around it to eat.

Van again started the conversation we needed to have.

'Look, let me tell you a little bit about myself. And it's not because I am looking for sympathy. I have been in positions like this and a lot worse. I got off to a bad star after my parents died in a car accident. I stole things, shoplifted, sold drugs, took drugs and had a variety of foster homes. I have been raped by some of those foster families and even made available to a swinger's group where I was gang-banged by both sexes for a long weekend. The worst thing was that I actually enjoyed some of that shit. All that has moulded me into what you see. I am not stupid. I could have achieved better exam results but at that stage I wasn't convinced I needed them. Now I do. I need a decent degree or the rest of my life will be as shit as the first eighteen years has been. I am just saying that being here naked with you guys is not the worst that has ever happened to me. I can cope with it. Yes, I prefer girls to boys, but yes, I have enjoyed physical contact with boys in the past as well. I promise you girls that I will never come on to you, unless you initiate it. And that's true for you boys as well of course. No-one has to be afraid that I will attack you in the night. If you ever sit on my bed naked, I will assume that you don't mind if I try to kiss you. Then who the fuck knows what will happen. If my fucking foul mouth is too much for you, I will try to curb it, but it ain't going to be easy. Sorry. How we go on is now up to all of us. Temporarily I would say that boys get to use the facilities in even hours, like two to three say, and the girls odd hours, three to four. During the night well, you take a chance. If you are really that modest, sing or whistle while you are in there.'

We all laughed. We had been a bit shocked but were impressed by the way that she handled things.

Lance, the long-haired guy with the guitar was the next to speak.

'I'm happy with that for today or so. What are we going to do about her idea of becoming nudists. It wouldn't worry me. I have been in a punk band for the last eighteen months and have shared beds and sofas, naked and clothed with bandmates and groupies. Truth is I quite like it. And looking around none of us has anything to be ashamed of. All of you girls are tens or close and none of the boys seem to be real mingers.'

I saw Chynna, the Chinese girl, raise her eyebrows and whisper to Emily sitting next to her, 'Tens and mingers. What are they?'

'Ten out of ten,' she said. 'Pretty. Attractive. And mingers ugly, unattractive.'

Chynna looked around as if for the first time and nodded.

'I have never taken my clothes off for anyone except my mother and my Amah. I don't think I can.'

'Amah?' said Emily.

'Oh, a maid, mothers help, Babies, housework, cooking.'

Emily raised her eyebrows and nodded.

'Me either,' chorused Bhavna and Geetika.

None of us boys said anything, but I knew for sure that I was in the same boat. Not even my dad had seen me naked for years. Nor I him.

Susan brought us back to basics. 'Okay we have the toilets sorted, at least temporarily. Do we all think that we have to go along with this crap about the accommodation and bubbles? Are we really stuck in here with just each other for company for two whole weeks? Should we just revolt and try to leave via the front gates. Can't we just call our parents to come and get us? I am going to try that.'

She pulled out her phone and talked to her father. We could only hear her side of the conversation but it quickly became clear that her parents were not going to pick her up. The government had locked down many areas, including Midwick and there were curfews and police patrolling to stop people moving about.

'Well, you heard that. It looks like we are here for the two weeks. Luckily I brought a bottle of vodka with me, not that it will go very far between fourteen.'

There were muted sounds of one or another of us saying,

'Yes I have Tequila.'

'Whisky'

'Gin'

'Yeah I brought Vodka as well.'

Lance picked up his guitar which never seemed to be far from his hand, hit a chord and said 'Party Time.'

We all laughed, relieved I think, that this was more normal.

Susan, the voice of reason again said 'Whoah I don't think we should just all start drinking now, or we will be wasted when Mrs Crook comes back. I am sure that will end up as a bad mark against all of us and particularly Van.'

Van laughed, 'The funny thing is, I have both vodka and tequila in my suitcase but Mrs Crook has it until Monday.'

'Today is Friday,' I said. 'Let's plan for the future. That way the days will go a little more quickly maybe. Saturday is party night. We should keep this lot hidden and ask Mrs Crook if she can get us some booze for a party on Saturday night. It might be free as well as the food?'

'Then Sunday, we can have a Barbecue and games on the green at the front. By Monday we may have lessons to go to,' added Eva.

'We don't really have to become nudists, do we?' said Bhavna. 'She wasn't serious was she?'

'I think she was,' said Gerry. 'She didn't appear to be joking about anything. But no, we don't have to. That's up to each of us. Some can if they want to, perhaps keep Van and Lance company, if that's what they decide to do. But no, we don't all have to do the same.'

The meeting had somehow taken a long time and before we realised it was five o'clock and the girls were organising themselves a rota so they could all go the toilets individually. They then set up eight, seven and a half minute slots, in the nine to ten hour window to wash and get ready for bed. They then allocated fifteen minute slots between seven and eight and again between nine and ten to shower in the morning. We boys of course were more than happy to go when we needed to, whether anyone else was there or not.

When Mrs Crook arrived about eight we asked her about lessons, and how soon we would expect to start getting taught, Monday maybe?

'That's unlikely at the moment. Not all of the Professors got here before we had to close the gates. The Faculty that are here, are meeting Sunday morning with the IT department boss who, I am pleased to say is here, with most of his team. That means that hopefully the IT team will be able to connect you to your Professors whether they are here or at home. I suspect that will be sometime around the middle of next week. Until then you will have to amuse yourselves. We might be able to set up some form of online quizzes perhaps related to your various degrees. We will also set up physical exercises online. This will all be discussed at our meeting tomorrow. Right how are things here? Van, I see you are still naked. Good.'

'Yes, Mrs Crook. Some of the girls offered me clothes but, as you can see, I refused.'

'Good. Have the rest of you got any complaints about her?'

We were quick to say that, no, Van had been helpful and forthcoming in our discussions.

'But you haven't joined her in taking your clothes off yet then?'

'No,' said Lance. 'But we thought we would have a getting to know you party on Saturday night. Can you get us any booze? To go with our dinner.'

She nodded. 'Good idea. I would think so. I will try.'

She left us to move on to her next Dorm probably, while we shuffled off to our beds reading or watching films individually on our phones and tablets.

I cannot speak for the others but I slept well and awoke at about eight, well refreshed.

Mrs Crook arrived mid-morning after our breakfast had been delivered to tell us that she had succeeded in getting us a dozen bottles of wine, towards our party. Yes, they were free, but any future booze would have to be purchased. The college had an off-licence delivery weekly so if we told her what we needed it could be supplied.

'Don't suppose you could get weed the same way,' said Lance.

'No Mr Graham. Drugs are banned form campus as you well know. If I even suspect you of bringing any in, or hear about you using them, I will have you all drug tested. Are we clear?'

We nodded. I have never tried them anyway.

We all sat at the table with soft drinks when lunch was served but Lance brought out a bottle of vodka.

'We need to discuss the party tonight. Music, drinks, dress-code, room layout. Where the dance floor will be. Do we have a 'chill' area? Mattresses for, ..., well for whatever you want really.'

Wow this was going to be some party.

He poured a good measure of Vodka into each of the soft drinks that we were given for lunch. He brooked no refusals when Chynna, Geetika and Raj tried to decline. They did not push the point and were soon drinking with alacrity.

Chynna went very pink. I suspected this was a first for her.

Lance was a one-man organising committee. He had speakers and Amazon music on his phone. He would provide a play-list of tunes, and they wouldn't all be punk. He explained where he felt the bar should be placed, where the speakers and the dance floor would be, and how we would lay half a dozen mattresses down on the floor as a resting and 'chill' area. They would be at the other end of the hut from the speakers. He poured the remains of his bottle into the girl's soft drinks. I would have liked a bit more but didn't push the point. Ladies first.

'So all we have left to discuss is whether there is a theme, and a dress-code.'

'Easy,' said Susan. 'It is a getting to know you party, so we should all be ready to explain ourselves. What makes you tick. Likes, dislikes, maybe something a bit more revealing or risqué. Like Van has already done. It's only fair on her that we give a warts and all precis of ourselves. Dress-code, smart casual of course, I don't have a cocktail dress with me.'

'Smart casual?' said Les. 'Who do you think you are? Your Mum? That sounds very middle-class cocktail partyish.'

'I am afraid I don't have my dinner suit with me.' I interjected as a laugh. 'So it will have to be smart casual.'

Everyone laughed but Lance said 'No it doesn't. We could have a pyjama party. We have all seen your pyjamas and nighties girls when you went off to the bathroom this morning.'

Now I understood why he had been feeding the girls the vodka.

Almost without exception the guys started nodding, but nobody said anything. We wanted to see how the girls responded.

Poor Van wasn't going to get a choice so she, like the boys, looked towards Susan and Emily as the ones most likely to agree.

Strangely it was Eva, who really had been very quiet so far who broke the silence.

'It is three o'clock girls. Girl's toilet time. I am going to the loo. Does anyone want to join me?'

Susan and Emily were quick to join her and they soon pulled the rest of the girls to their feet. They trouped out to the toilets. I couldn't help but wonder whether any of them would actually use the toilet while the others were standing there?

They were not out there long before they returned with big grins spread all over their faces. It must have been pretty unanimous I thought because they were all grinning and it had been very quick.

'We agree,' said Susan.

'All of you?' said Lance. 'I don't want you to think we were trying to coerce you.'

'All of us,' said Van. 'We were a few moments explaining what we could wear and what you boys would be likely to wear, but we were all unanimous on the first vote. I think the vodka may have helped,' she added cynically.

'Well,' said Lance, 'Of course it doesn't have to be pyjamas?'

What was he doing? He was the one who suggested it in the first place and they had actually agreed.

'Yes, it does,' said Eva. 'We have voted on it and we want to see you boys in t-shirts and boxers.'

The girls all laughed and tried to stop her from spilling their secrets.

'Well I was just thinking that you have seen those, the same as we have seen yours. We could have an underwear party. That way all we would be wearing was our boxers, or even smaller.'

I think almost all our mouths dropped open. Well, all except Lance himself and Van. She was definitely on message, but of course she would be. She would be wearing nothing at all anyway I realised.

There was no discussion. The girls rose as one and left the room yet again. This time they were out for a lot longer. I was amazed I fully expected a vote of zero to eight. Well maybe one to seven if Van had a vote first.

'I haven't asked you guys what you think.' said Lance. 'I am assuming you want to see them in their undies as much as I do.'

We didn't have to say anything. Our grins just said it for us.

No big smiles and laughter this time when they returned.

Van was again the spokesperson.

'We recognise that all boys are perverts, as of course I hasten to add are some girls. We also recognise that the circumstances we find ourselves in are so fucking strange that your request to see us in our skimpies was hardly surprising, just a little sooner than I personally expected. We agree to the dress code of underwear, or lingerie, being the word that we girls prefer. BUT, we will start the evening in our pyjamas, or at least they will,' she pointed towards the girls. 'With lingerie underneath. We will take the pyjamas off at eleven o'clock. The lights will be low, and I mean very low. You boys will remove your t-shirts at eleven and wear only boxers or smaller. Agreed?'

'And I don't think I have to remind you that you can thank me for negotiating this for you. The fact that I am already naked went a long way towards their decision. We are all agreed. Right girls.'

They all nodded.

Wow I was looking forward to this already. Virginity, say goodbye.

The wine had been delivered with the evening meal but we had managed to put it to one side until later.

Van reminded us we all had to introduce ourselves.

'You have heard all about me,' she said. 'so I will be the MC and if I think you have left out any important facts, I will ask questions. And they may be very, very personal questions. Be ready.'

The girls had commandeered the bathroom for our hour as well as theirs

We all wore boxers and t-shirts but as I normally wore bikini style slips. I decided to wear one under the boxers and make a point of showing them when the girls took their pyjamas off. Just before nine the girls trouped out of the bathroom wearing their pyjamas. Yes, we had seen them all before. Van still wore her birthday suit of course. Much better than pyjamas I thought.

We spent half an hour or so drinking and chatting before Van called us to order. 'Right, let's start with the introductions. You know a bit about me. Born in Manchester, I was fostered in homes all around Lancashire. Bury, Bradford, right up to Liverpool. I only went to the best 'approved schools', where I picked up my education. How to pick locks and hot-start cars without a key. I am nineteen years old and have been given the opportunity by my last Foster Family and Probation Officer for one last chance. So here I am.'

I saw Emily explaining the joke about approved schools to Chynna.

'You,' she pointed at Les. 'You're next.'

'Les,' he said. 'Eighteen, London, two As one B, Business Studies.'

'Is that it?'

He nodded.

'Okay, well then I have more than a few fucking questions. Girl-friend? Virgin? Family? Rich? Car? Motorbike? Sports? Likes? Dislikes? Even your favourite fucking colour? Do better Les.'

Les had coloured up. I was so glad he had been first.

'He was however a man of few words.

'No, Mum, Dad, one younger brother. Not rich, a semi in Shepherds Bush, so okay I guess. No transport but I do drive. He stopped to think. He must have had good recall. Football, support Queens Park Rangers, Like Beer, dislike vegetables. Fucking pink you nosy cow.' He finished with a laugh.

In fact we all laughed. Van fell about.

'Brilliant and great recall. Well not quite perfect though. Wasn't virgin in there somewhere.'

Les went pink and stopped laughing.

'Don't worry. I don't think you need to answer that one after blushing like that.'

After all was said and done we did learn a little bit about each of us. She kept the virgin joke going with each of us in turn. When my turn came, towards the end I was struggling to find a way to ignore the question in a different way to everyone else.

I decided to admit it. After I had talked about my parents, my love of Italian food and lager, Rugby and the fact that I wanted to go into Corporate Finance, I added 'Oh yes and Girlfriend, no, virgin,...' I ostentatiously looked at my watch ...'it's not eleven o'clock yet is it? Yes '

It took a few seconds for them all to fall in and I saw Emily again explaining the joke but it went down well until Susan shouted out 'And we want to know when that state changes. Will you put it on Facebook?'

Van followed that up with 'And if you're expecting to get lucky tonight, we'd like to know who with?'

It was my turn to blush. Boy had that joke backfired.

It was Van who came to my rescue. 'Well all I can say is that if that's true and you really are a virgin there are an awful lot of girls out there who have missed out. I'd fuck you., if I didn't prefer her.'

She pointed at Susan.

'And her.' And she pointed at Chynna.

'And her.' And she pointed at Geetika.

The rest of the boys took the chant up and pointed at all of the girls in turn.

'And her, and her.'

That put us all into laughing mode and then there was a rush for the bar.

Raj shouted, 'Hey, it's eleven o'clock girls. Get 'em off.'

Jill responded with, 'Well you must still be a virgin as well Raj, with chat-up lines that good.'

'OK,' said Van, 'Boys first, get those shirts off.'

Luckily they seemed to have forgotten about turning the lights down low.

One by one we stood and peeled off our t-shirts. I made sure I was last and, standing in the middle, I did a little dance. I slipped my thumbs under the waist-band of my shorts and as expected the girls started a chant of get'em off, get 'em off. So I did.

I heard a few screams as they thought I was naked underneath and then a few boos as they realised I had speedo style underwear on.

I could see that Van particularly appreciated the style and wondered whether she would like to fuck me. She would do nicely. I really didn't care that she preferred girls.

Having started the trend for a sort of strip-tease we tried to persuade the girls to follow suit and possibly parade up and down the catwalk. Sorry I mean the hut.

Eventually Susan did. She walked up to the other end of the room in her pyjamas, removed them and walked back in a matching coffee and cream coloured bra and panties to much applause.

That started the pattern to follow.

Eve was next in a black bra and boy-shorts, then Jill in a dark blue camisole with bikini panties.

I could see Chynna talking to Emily, who had obviously become her mentor, as well as her bed companion. Emily was able to explain the facts that all of this was very unusual. Chynna had come straight from Beijing and had only been in the country a few days. We had learned from her self-introduction that her family were very well off by Chinese standards and that she was the first of all of her friends to be educated abroad. Her parents had flown over with her but as soon as they delivered her here had taken the next flights home. She hesitantly stood up and walked the length of the room and then all the way back again without taking off even one item of clothing.