Quarantine - has a Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated before saying, 'You know this is very unusual, very difficult for me because...'

She was interrupted by Van who said, 'Chynna, you don't have to do this. No-one has to do it. If it is awkward because of your upbringing, or what your parents might think then don't do it.'

'No,' said Chynna. 'While that is true, that is not the reason. We Chinese girls do not have the body like you western girls. I have no ...no... breasts. I am very flat. I am not attractive'

She was almost in tears.

Emily hugged her, almost in tears herself, pulled off her pyjama top and her bra that she wore underneath to prove that she was also flat, maybe an A cup, I thought.

'There look, if mine are any bigger than yours I will be surprised but, as Van says, you don't have to do this.'

'No,' said Chynna again. 'Thank you Emily, I can do this too.'

She peeled off her fleecy pyjama top to reveal similar breasts to Emily, small, but perfectly formed as far as we could see, under a pretty pink soft lace bra.

I certainly thought that was going to be the finish for her but no, as Emily started to remove her track suit bottoms, Chynna said, 'but I have to tell you more.' She looked around embarrassed for a moment and Emily stopped, her bottoms just around the level of her panties.

'When you said we were to wear Lingerie below our pyjamas I thought that you would all have more so... so... so'

She took a big breath and dropped her trousers to reveal not only a pair of pink satin panties, to match the bra, but also a full set of stockings and suspenders. After a moments silence, the room went mad, the boys whistling and cheering.

Chynna's shy smile lit up the room. 'This is good? This okay?'

I was first among many to say that it was more than okay. That she was pretty, gorgeous even, and had a wonderful sense of style. The other lads chipped in.

She obviously felt good because she walked back up and then down the catwalk like a fashion model. The look on her face made me wonder why more girls didn't do that.

'Well,' said Emily. 'Follow that.' and just dumped her trouser bottoms to reveal yellow bikini panties. She stayed topless.

Bhavna and Geetika stood up together, walked hand in hand down the hut, removed their outer layers and strolled back again, holding hands for support.

Bhavna went on to say. 'You guys should know that this is very new to us as well. I can only guess what my parents would say if they ever found out, and here we are almost our first night, and practically naked.'

Both girls were in white which contrasted beautifully with their dusky complexions. Geetika particularly had a wonderful figure with C or even D cup breasts under a lace bra and panties and Bhava was slim with a tiny waist and a lovely protruding bottom which was covered in white satin.

The boys stood and applauded, Lance taking the lead for a moment.

'Girls, you know you have made our day. You have made this hut appear beautiful and trust me, not one of the boys here would have it any other way. You should also know that like Van, you are all safe with us. No-one is going to attack you in the middle of the night. There are too many of us here who would put a stop to anything like that happening. Just one thing has occurred to me. This all started because Mrs Crook wanted to punish Van here. Very unfair, even if Van did get off to a bad start. But thank you Van.'

We all laughed again.

'It's nearly midnight and you girls look so lovely I think it is only right that you lend Van some undies so that she can look as lovely as you do. Not that she doesn't already look gorgeous in nothing but you know what I mean.'

Van was inundated with bras and panties being thrown at her. She quickly found a pair that fitted and slipped them on.

'Thank you,' she said, 'to you Lance and to you girls for helping. I know we are going to have a wonderful time for the next two weeks. It's nearly midnight, the music is now playing and we haven't even started the dancing yet.'

We all rushed up the other end of the hut where the music system was set up and started to twerk and bop to Queen and a selection of the Buzzcocks, Ramones and the Clash.

We had only been dancing a few minutes when the door opened and in strolled Mrs. Crook.

'I heard Van, beside me, breathe 'Oh no what the fuck. Ohhh shit.'

Mrs. Crook was actually smiling. I assumed because she knew she had caught Van with clothes on.

'Well, quite a party. Not quite the nudist colony that I had half expected, but getting there. But, what's this Evangeline, clothes?'

'Van, Mrs. Crook.'

I was pleased to see that she was not completely cowed.

'The girls lent me some. I only just put them on a few moments ago.'

'I see. Who lent them to you?'

The room went quiet before Susan said, 'I did. That's my bra.'

'No,' said Emily. 'It's mine.'

I didn't know if they didn't actually know whose it was or whether they were covering for each other.

Then I heard Geetika say, 'No it's mine.'

One after the others the girls chipped in, that no, it was their bra.

I realised that her panties were not too dissimilar to the ones I was wearing.

'The panties were from me,' I said.

'No, me,' came five other male voices.

'Well,' said Mrs Crook. 'I can see this hut is really relating to each other. Good start. Do you mind if I stay and have a glass of wine with you? Although perhaps I should be more suitably dressed?'

She shucked off her dress for us to see a really nice figure for what I estimated to be a fifty-year-old body. She wore a skimpy pair of Brazilian style panties and what I later found out was a three-quarter bra. Her nipples were only just about covered.

More importantly I heard a deep breath from Van and a heartfelt, 'So I guess I don't have to go and visit the rugby team.'

I looked at my watch it was after midnight but damn, I was still a virgin. I was however definitely looking forward to the rest of the fortnight, if not the next three years.

The End