All Comments on 'Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 09'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jambo2014Jambo2014almost 4 years ago
enjoying the series

I love how this series has developed, can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Addicted

Can’t miss my daily dose of these two how many more days? Here in there UK we’ve just completed 70 days of lockdown there’s a challenge to rise to!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Awesome story....Cannot wait for another chapter. Wondering if they will fall in love.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 4 years ago
These chapters are all very good

Until today I'd only read the first two chapters but I caught up nicely today. I'm enjoying how they loved each other as brother and sister but have now truly become lovers in all but the final and perhaps the most important way.

Looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice build up

I really enjoy the story and the description you are using. I am also a bit impatient to see how it is developing. Would love to see more at once than you are writing, so will be on the look out for the daily part.

Congratulations and keep on the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed a lot

I usually don't comment, but this story deserves admiration, very beautifully written. Want to see this continue.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story! You give us more buildup with each chapter.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

At last Brad said he loved her. I hope he means more than a love of a brother for a sister. Even though Melissa hasn't said she loves Brad it's obvious from the way she acts that she does love him more than a brother.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Just keeps getting better

And hotter.

They are falling in love with each other, and that is a beat thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...