All Comments on 'Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 10'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
IrishCulchieIrishCulchiealmost 4 years ago

I would like to read more about this brother and sister couple. I like Brad and Melissa and I want to know what happens to them in the "new normal" and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please More

I have loved this story and do not want to see it end without and idea if they cross the final barrier and how their life goes on after

WilliamBabcockWilliamBabcockalmost 4 years ago
Artful storytelling

Thank you. Excellent work.

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 4 years ago
Great

gentle, romantic, erotic, what's not to like

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 4 years ago
Another amazing chapter

Amazingly written story

Jambo2014Jambo2014almost 4 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the character development and they way in which they explored each other - always respectful. I do think that it would be interesting to see them take the next step and see how much she would enjoy making love to Brad. The idea of a nude beach is also intriguing to capture her excitement in being seen by others and what that might inspire. You have a great writing style that kept me interested the entire way and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stage 2 - recovery (life becomes a new normal)

I have enjoyed your story so far, I think there is a lot more potential as restrictions are relaxed, they return to college and ......... Maybe a sequel, at a slower pace.

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 4 years ago
Yes, more chapters

I have enjoyed reading this story and looked forward to the next chapter every day. I also like your writing style, not focused on just the sex, but in telling a good story. So, keep the story going, adding more chapters to this story. Two and a half months of quarantine, then slowly allowing the to go out in public. By the time their parents return, they sleeping together every night and how they adjust to that, or move out...

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

I have enjoyed the journey you took me on in this tale. I would like to see them keep going and experience the ultimate sexual experience with each other. Even if they eventually marry other people the love and tenderness they experience with each other will give them an appreciation of what love and affection is all about. But thwn maybe they would decide they need to be with each other for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

Please keep going. I look forward to each chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

Great plot and storyline. Hope the story continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue!!!!!

I would love to see more chapters!

I would love to see them finally make love and then see what happens happens when the quarantine is over and the parents come home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!

Thats all, just wow! ☆☆☆☆☆

david1096david1096almost 4 years ago
Great Story!

This story can’t be at it’s end! Please continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! I really hope you keep it going and we get to see the siblings go the rest of the way. Personally, I hope that no one else gets involved with them. It should just be the two of them. Also, logic be damned! I personally always like these stories better when the siblings end up together. And don’t decided they need to date/marry outside each other.

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 4 years ago

Awesome story, loved seeing each boundary expanded then crossed. I REALLY hope it continues, love to see this couple continue to grow and further their life together with all the joys and trials that may come their way! Excellent Job...keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Keep this story going don't stop.These two have so many things sexual to explore with each other especially Melissa.And who better to teach her than Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You should continue

This story has potential for so many ways to go, from conventional ones like "it was fun and games but really comes 'nicking'" to more unusual ones like "we tried but we can't live apart, lets move and live as a couple". So now it's up to you to decide if any of this appeals to you and if you as the author want to go on, never do it simply because a bunch of perverts here demanded so.

As a whole I give this series a 4* since some finer details could be smoothed out but otherwise it was a fun and compelling story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

Well written, but frankly a bit slow paced. It seems odd, with your love of boundaries which you do well, you stop short of the final, biggest boundary. Intercourse and a post-quarantine chapter would be welcomed here. Definitely well written though. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dude! It’s only getting started!

You have to continue. How far does it go? Who finds out? Do they live happily ever after?

We need answers. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Neverland

I'm not normally a fan of multi chaptered stories. This story was fabulous. I looked forward to getting home from work each day, to look for the next chapter. Yesterday the next chapter wasn't there. I double checked that I was in the correct category. As others have mentioned, please continue. I also would like any future chapters to include just the two of them. Thanks for an almost two week long great read.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

I was along for the full ride and I loved every minute of it.

I would gladly keep riding along with Melissa and Brad - an promise to enjoy any future adventures upon which they may embark.

gametime279gametime279almost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I've REALLY enjoyed this series. I've enjoyed watching them slowly find each other and fall little by little further and further. You're a terrific writer and at no point did any of it from cheap or forced. That said I'd LOVE for them to find a happily ever after together. I'm not one that really likes when too many other characters become "playmates" in stores like this one where the original connection goes beyond just physical. To add one for a threesome, or the likes if well done certainly adds a spice to the story but there's one author for instance that spends 5 chapters having the main characters fall madly in love then by the 7th the girl is fucking the dad, uncle, AND grandfather. For me that just cheapens the connection they already built.

Anyway 5/5, 7/5 for your whole series to this point. Thank you for giving us something to enjoy.

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago
Don't Stop!

Great story. I enjoyed a little at a time. Each chapter was some new adventure. Please continue their journey into loving each other more deeply and intimately.

mnstk76mnstk76almost 4 years ago
More please!!

This is an excellent story and needs to continue. Please DO NOT add anyone else to the relationship as it would lessen it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

As I said I’ve got used to my daily dose and now it looks like cold turkey for a while at least there must be more and the hall of fame is waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going

This is a great series thanks for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Perfect pacing! Not too rushed and enough time spent actually feeling. A sequel after the parents get home and things like school start opening up would be a great backdrop to explore how their feelings progress and if they keep up a special relationship at their colleges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story

This is such a great story - erotic, beautiful. I love the slow build-up, the pacing. Most of all, I love the relationship you develop between the two. I would love to read more - and for what it's worth, I think their relationship should extend beyond the quarantine. It would be so good to see what happens.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

Bravo, magnificent story you've built so far. The pacing, the build-up w/ each chapter, the attention to detail of intimate moments between the siblings. All of it has been woven beautifully. My only complaint is that this is a terrible stopping point. It's like going on a 10th date w/ someone who teases you with the goods all evening, and then when it finally comes time to do the deed, they feign sick or having a headache. I think many of your readers would agree w/ me when I say that we really wanna see this story continue, and to see these siblings go all the way and consecrate their new relationship. I hope that you hear us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thanks.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please keep going. You've made a wonderful story peice and I for one would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don’t stop!!!

They need to consummate this

eniloracdeleoneniloracdeleonalmost 4 years ago
I got sad lol

I got sad that they weren't able to 'consummate' it. Your story makes me want incest to be legal, especially between siblings, as long as they 'truly, deeply, madly' love each other. :'( It was a fantastic erotic short read though, the 'build-up' was great. This can be made into a 'full-length fleshed out with great character development erotic novel'. I'm actually 'wishing for more', sad that it came to an 'end'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

This series was great. Please please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Really great story. The slow build up and awkwardness was important to the story and really worked. Shame they didn't consummate but think they will if you continue. I'd rather his friends didn't make an appearance and ruin the dynamic between the two. I wouldn't want to see them with others. They have a sweet and loving relationship now and think bringing others in would be inviting conflict for no reason. If the parents were killed off by corona they would be left alone to live their lives morbid and probably in poor taste but they are a sweet couple and would like to see them last.

RazzakelRazzakelalmost 4 years ago
Need More Please!!!

This is an amazing series and it needs to continue!! I'm new to this site but out of everything I've read so far this is the best one and they didn't even consummate yet!!! They need to consummate and please don't involve other people, the only person I'd be okay with getting involved is their mother because something happens to the father then she can join in the fun (The father has to be out of the picture if this happens because in my personal opinion I've never liked it when the Main Male Character shares his woman or women, it just ruins it for me). But if not they need to be together forever and not leave each other. I've read other incest stories where the siblings end up marrying someone else for some reason or another and go back to being normal siblings at the end and I've always hated that.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I am not looking for consummation per se . I am looking for a further development of your characters, lockdown is not over it is an ever recurring nightmare for a lot of people around the world not really helped by inept politicians. So how do our couple deal with this. Are their parents ever released from their luxurious prison when and if they are they will have to report to a quarantine centre somewhere, thus giving our couple another fourteen days to decide where they go from here. The possibilities are endless, but what ever you do don't let them languish. They have a cracking story to tell, and you are the only one to tell it. Sorry this is a bit long winded I am having a problem with person feedback . It won't work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Youve written an amazing sotry with this. The concept of boundairs being slowly crossed is brillant, especially with the context of them only mattering if you beleive in them.

I hope you write more about these two. I dont like to think about where it will lead because its your story to tell. I just hope I have the previlage of reading it

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Please, no sharing with friends or parents...their story is too precious to go down the no-holds-barred free for all many authors write...I'm begging you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderfully written

This story was paced perfectly with the arousal progression in absolute alignment with the overall gist of the story . You couldn’t have built it better than you did . The story , in my opinion , would be ruined if they got involved with others . They so enticingly slowly reached new levels of intimacy and for you to end it without copulation taking place , leaves a perfect opportunity to morph from the exploratory nature of this series into a more risk and consequences format if you so choose to expand their story , and I do so hope you do ! You have a way of bringing your characters to life and making the readers connect and therefore care about the fate of them . These two have a dynamic that transcends the sexual and delves into the deeper aspects of a relationship . To have them twist off into multiple partners or increasingly perverse situations would cheapen the story severely ! This is a truly magnificent tale you’ve created and to give it its due justice it can only one direction , up with more beautiful sibling revivaling !

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 3 years ago
Great

A fantastic series. So seductive to not go from teasing to fucking in three paragraphs.

Keep up the good work, just like you're keeping me up.

swampy01swampy01over 3 years ago

love to see it go further

KnightRid3rKnightRid3rover 3 years ago
More Please

Thoroughly enjoyed this story so far and hope there is more on the way. Also have been enjoying your current story as well. Great story development and writing style. Keep it up! And hope to read more for both stories.

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

This was amazing. Pacing was perfect and it went to (and ended in) exactly the right place. This is a story about Melissa becoming increasingly visible to Brad until Brad can't help but see her. The transgression raises the stakes, but it's the intimacy that makes it sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story, the way you lead up to the end was great, but would like to see you take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crossing boundaries

I’d love to read of these two crossing one more boundary.

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago

Excellent series, I will wait patiently for you to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Neverland never ends

Really a great story --- sensual and sensitive. Looking forward to its continuation.

brizzyguybrizzyguyover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it.........unlike many authors who have their characters fucking on the first page, I loved the slow buildup.........the anticipation. It made me wish I had an experience with my sister like that..(I didn't have a sister).....It reminded me of my dating days......always the excitement with a new girlfriend......how far will she let me go.......will she be a willing participant. Ahhhhh so much like the drive in with a new girl.......the touching.......working up for a kiss........the smell of her....the heavy breathing.........the rubbing of her breasts over her cashmere jumper. One girl and I would regularly get into the back seat and I would lay on top of her.......we would dry hump like crazy.......at that time I didn't understand much about clits but in hindsight she was getting as much pleasure as I was.......sadly now and then I would cum in my pants and would be too embarrassed to tell her........the session was over.......I justwanted to go home and get the stickiness out of my pants!!

I sort of expected them to be fucking in the end.....not just vanilla fucking on the bed.......perhaps at their spot near the cave..........Brad buys some condoms .........perhaps she would be giving brad a massage (both naked of course)......she sitting on Brad.........she wants to try putting a condom on Brad...........having got it on she squats over it and tries to get it in........this is all so new to her.........she sits down hard and breaks her hymen.......but the pain is too much and they finish up with her sliding along Brads cock as it is pressed against his stomach. Now her hymen is broken it opens the opportunity for them to try another day.......obviously with a lot more success.....they are both keen..........Melissa teasing Brad around the house........short skirts.....tight shorts.......no bra......lying on the couch watching TV......Melissa gently stroking Brads cock while he caressed her tit as they watched TV together........Going out to get something to eat........Knowing how Melissa liked to be naked outside, Brad dares her to not wear any panties or bra........once out he dares her to expose her breasts just to him in the restaurant.........while he slps his shoes off and puts his foot between her legs under the table......how warm her cunt felt against his foot.......how she pressed against his foot........how her foot was pressed against his cock.....phew.

Sorry for that....got carried away........Just want to say again I love your writing style......I was there...in the moment...........keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 3 years ago
The Best

You left us hanging to a wonderful story of intimacy love and romance! When is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding series

Really well written and imaginative. Love the slow build up. You are a true story teller.

Angie314Angie314over 3 years ago

So good!! Want this to continue and for her to approach him in actually having sex.

BigBilly8inBigBilly8inover 3 years ago
One of the best I have ever read

This was by far the best stories I've ever read! Keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was truly great!

The pace was perfect with just enough along the way. I don't usually read stories that long but you kept me hooked. You mentioned some great ideas for more and I look forward to them! Great work, I could picture it all in my mind as if I was there. Wish I was too.

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 3 years ago

I will have to admit that this is the second time I have read this story. It was well written, well edited, and I read it in its entirety even the second time around. It does need another chapter or two for them to come to the point of actual full on sex. Keep the great stories coming.

dezzirabledezzirableover 3 years ago

This is the 3rd time reading the entire story, the intimate details are amazing

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

I really don't want this to be the end for Brad and Melissa. Sadly Melissa has allowed normality to enter her thoughts by accepting that their non brother sister relationship will have an end.

It doesn't have to. Yes, they would face many difficulties in the future if they continued to love each other more than a brother and sister would normally do. But that doesn't mean that they couldn't continue.

I'm really quite sad that you have ended the story here but I can see why. Many authors find it difficult to navigate a path for a sibling incest story to become true love between the siblings. So many obstacles that they would have to contend with but isn't that true for any real life siblings who tread this route.

Great story thank you.

FalconsbladeFalconsbladeover 3 years ago
Can't stop now...

You can go pretty far with this, well done and keep on keeping on!

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Don't just leave us hanging

I don't know about the rest of you readers, but I need this to continue. Brad and Melissa need to go all the way. I need them to go all.the way. The build up is fantastic and excruciating at the same time. I need that release.... The one that is so painfully satisfying.

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

Wow .. thanks .. that was beautiful ...

SraulersSraulersover 3 years ago

Excellent story! I’d love to see it continue but I’m happy for it to end here as well. If it does continue, I’d prefer not to see him hand his sister off to his stoner friends. He still thinks she’s special at this point and is trusting him to not hurt her. If he decides to share her with a group, she’s just a piece of meat to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story. For all your readers, keep the story alive. We need to see how love they can pour into one another.

Smexy0512Smexy0512about 3 years ago
Incredible

Amazing story very tender and loving it wasn’t just about having sex with his sister but having an amazing connection with her I’m sure he had the thoughts but staying within the boundaries they set was very good

babaloo92babaloo92about 3 years ago

Absolutely FANTASTIC! I usually don't read a story with more than 5 chapters. This drew me in to the point that I had to complete the story. I would livevto see it continue. I loved the Adam & Eve escapades as well as I'm one who would and had done something like that. Just incredible. Mom & Dad have several weeks to go. Let's see how it ends.

LateniteslutLateniteslutabout 3 years ago

This was a fantastic story that I really hope it continues. I am too like the others that do not want to see her treated as a piece of meat. I want their life to continue. Thanks for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful journey to be part of, thank you for giving us this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, please, make more of this! I love the ideas you've got brewing for future continuations. Great story so far

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

I’d love to read more of this series. Loved it!

Skipper600Skipper600over 2 years ago

I thourouly enjoyed reading your story. You did a great job, where should it go from here. I am not sure, but do want to continue reading as it develops further. Friends being involved? No. Not for me. Picking up parents, yes. Parents discovering their actions, good idea. Eventually, the parents see how good their offspring are together and accept it. Participation? Not sure, but don't think so. Rather see them actually "live happily ever after," but maybe, if written well enough. Be well. Hope to read more ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's definitely more to this story jhealy55. First of all, there's still one boundary that they haven't crossed! The question, and why I suspect you paused, is that you have several options in regards to how you can proceed. Do the parents come home, but the siblings are still stuck at home? How do they hide their relationship? Do they decide that they want to continue their relationship? How does that work?

Plenty of ways to continue this one, but it's a story that's worth continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome! Just awesome!

kingswedekingswedeabout 2 years ago
Great

Fantastic story you have started.

You need to continue with them crossing all the brother/sister love line.

As the lockdown went along, this story can go much further.

Again GREAT story of sister/brother love.

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Dug it, nice to read a sweet story for a change.

Talius14Talius14almost 2 years ago

It’s a really great story! Well written, all the elements of brother sister love, and the Crossing of lines that becomes more. I would love to see a few more chapters! Those to making love would be a pretty cool and beautiful thing!

ocaladouglasocaladouglasabout 1 year ago

awesome story with each boundary that they slowly crossed. yes so many ways this could continue and go further and that is why I am the reader and your the author If you do continue this one surprise us all. great job

Hask225Hask2256 months ago

Loved this story! Wish they had crossed that last barrier but I appreciate it was intentional that they didn't up to this point. Really hope you do explore the breaking of that last barrier at some point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of - or the best one - of all the stories on Literotica !! LOVED IT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories