Quarantine Madness Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Lusty mum finds herself stuck home with her son and friend.
3k words
3.93
64.3k
65

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers

Chapter 1.

My name is Heather, which if you are a child of the eighties is about as cliché as you can get. I am not your blonde bimbo type though. I am a business owner who has done fairly well for myself. I guess if appearances are all that important I would describe myself as average. I am not really athletic nor am I particularly big. I have a bit of a belly that I have had since my pregnancy with William. I am in no way interested in becoming a gym junky to try and lose it either. I consider my Mum body a badge of pride. I have D cup breasts that obviously have a bit of sag to them these days all in all I like my body. I feel feminine and I still get some looks in the right outfit. I have long dark hair that requires a little help these days to stay dark but it has always been one of my favourite features.

My husband, David, is a travelling sales rep and we deal with all the things that that brings. Yes, there have been hard times with him away so much, especially when it came to raising our son. I often felt that I had to be both Mum and Dad at times and it makes me sad to know that there just isn't much of a relationship between them. Don't get me wrong, there's no animosity between them and they genuinely care about each other but there is just a distance between them that they either don't know how to bridge or are just unaware of. Our son, William, is a very intelligent young man and quite handsome, yes I'm aware that I am biased, but that doesn't make it untrue. He is in his second year at university doing an engineering degree.

David and I have generally had a fairly stable relationship but being a travelling rep has brought its fair share of issues. Anything from financial difficulties to suspicion of cheating. We have both had our insecurities over time but we have been forthright with each other for as long as we have known each other and although the doubts get the better of us from time to time we can always talk it out. To be honest I have never had any proof whatsoever of him cheating but the doubt will be there for as long as he does this job. Likewise, there are times when he has suspected that I have had someone on the side, although that seems to be more of a defence mechanism. If I have ever expressed doubts he jumps in and says I could just as easily be having an affair. I will say that I have never cheated before now. There have been opportunities, I won't deny that and some of those opportunities were very tempting, but I have always been able to resist. Having a child or teenager at home is a huge deterrent as well but ultimately, no matter how lonely I have been in the past I have never put that ahead of my marriage. Sure the flickering thought of an affair has definitely entered my mind on a particularly lonely evening but my husband was rarely more than a skype call away and those nights often led to particularly exciting playing. The problem David and I have is that he absolutely loves his job, sometimes a little more than his family it seems, and it feels like he can't wait to be out on the road again as soon as he gets home.

Until recently there had been no issues in the bedroom. He has always been an attentive lover and has never slipped calling me a different name or anything like that to suggest he had been having an affair. I have always felt that we have been on an even keel as lovers too, We seem to intuitively know when the other is needing some attention sexually, even when he is on the road. Many nights we have made love over skype using my toys as a reasonable, although not nearly as good, facsimile of the real thing.

Like I said earlier though, there has been a change that's slowly taking place. The first is that he just doesn't seem to have the enthusiasm for lovemaking any more. It's not that he doesn't ever want to, just never as often anymore, I guess he is just slowing down. He used to practically attack me as he walked through the door when he got home. Now he just seems tired all the time and his lovemaking has become a bit mechanical. Like he is doing it more for my benefit and that he could take it or leave it. He used to send me things during the day that he knew would turn me on. Like photo's he had found online of things he wanted us to try or just kinky ideas. Sometimes he would write a short story for me to read about us in different scenarios. These days he rarely sends me anything much more than your average texts about where he was staying or what had happened at work. Rarely do I get messages of lust anymore and I haven't received a story for a good year or more now.

On top of that, things are changing with me too. Lately, I have been insatiable. Things that I previously only wanted to do on the rare occasion when I was really wound up are the things I crave all the time. The more outrageous and kinky the better. I can come down from the wildest orgasm and be ready to go again in half an hour like I hadn't had any for weeks. There are days at work where I simply can't make it through the day without stopping to go to the toilet to make myself cum. My pussy seems to be tingling on the verge of coming almost continually lately. I can be having a perfectly normal conversation with a customer and the most wicked thoughts will just pop into my head and my body seems to be ready to respond to it instantly.

Just last week I had a gentleman come in and ask for some information on a product that he was buying for his wife. I didn't find him attractive at all and there was absolutely no flirting of any type going on. But then out of nowhere, I saw him in my mind's eye, bending his wife over the kitchen table, squatting down behind her and tonguing her ass-hole until she came, squirting all over his face. Instantly my pussy was wet thinking about watching them do this. Everything about it turned me on. I have never been into anal but suddenly I wanted that more than I wanted oxygen. I wanted to have that done to me but I also wanted to be the one doing it. Yes, I had fantasised about being with a woman before but never had I done it. I never thought I would ever do it either, it's one thing to fantasise but another to actually do it, but if a woman was there right in that moment that even hinted she would like that I would have not hesitated at all.

I spent the next ten minutes waiting for the customer to leave as I slowly soaked my panties thinking my debauched thoughts. The moment he left the store I put the sign up saying I would be back soon, locked the door and headed out the back. I came within moments of pressing my fingers between my fleshy pussy lips. I was so wet that it was like I was drooling. I had to make myself cum a second time before I felt that I could calm myself down to concentrate for the rest of the day. I folded my soaked panties and put them in the plastic bag I had begun carrying with me lately for this exact reason. I cleaned myself up as best I could without triggering another orgasm and put on a clean pair of panties.

I made it through the rest of the day relatively unscathed but needed a third clean pair of panties by the time I got home. I walked in the door and straight up to my room. I shut the door behind me and stripped naked. I had cum before I could make it to the bathroom then again using the detachable shower head in the shower. My legs were wobbly by the time I got into my pyjamas and made my way downstairs again.

I was actually becoming concerned that there was something wrong with me and considered, not for the first time, going to see a doctor about it. I had put it off for several reasons, mostly embarrassment, but lately, I had heard that the doctor's office was a good place to avoid as there was some virus doing the rounds.

There had been news reports about some virus in China that was killing people but at the same time, they were saying it's just a type of flu and nothing to get too concerned about. Then only a few weeks after that, it appeared to be a lot more serious and that it had started spreading around the world. Italy and Spain seemed to get it the worst early on. I had become quite concerned about it as hundreds seemed to be dying daily over there but we somehow seemed to be a bit sheltered from it.

Then it took off in Britain and hundreds started dying there too. Whole countries were being shut down and people forced to stay in their homes. It seemed so surreal, like something out of a horror movie. It's not that I wasn't believing what I was seeing but between being so busy running my business and the fact that it all seemed so far away.

It was all quite sudden when the virus hit our shores and our government responded quickly and decisively.

Chapter two.

My son called me that night and I immediately knew something was wrong.

"Hey, William. How are you doing?"

"Mum, have you been watching the news?"

"What? No, why? What's up?"

"Mum they are shutting the whole damn country down."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Mum just turn on the news and call me back once you have seen what's happening."

I had never heard him like that before. What on earth could be going on? I turned on the t.v. and changed to a news channel.

"The government has announced earlier today that all state borders will be closed as of midnight tonight. All non-essential services are to remain closed until further notice. That includes all retail outlets, industries and schools. Unless you work in essential services such as hospitals, ambulance, police, fire or military you are required to remain at home until further notice."

What the fuck? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was this some kind of joke? Was I definitely on a news channel? Surely this can't be real. As though my thoughts were being read the prime minister came on in a news conference. Everyone around him was wearing masks and there was a noticeable space between everyone on the screen.

"We are sorry to alarm people, this is not what we want to do but we feel that the threat from this virus is so strong that only extreme measures will suffice to help fight this with the least number of casualties. As of midnight tonight all state borders will be closed. No one will be able to cross them so I suggest you find your way home immediately if you can. If you are more than a couple of hours from home then our advice is to stay where you are and get as comfortable as you can. All Motels with current bookings are requested to maintain those people who are in your Motels for the foreseeable future. If you are at home, stay at home. We can't be clearer about this. People caught visiting others or leaving their homes for any reason other than to get supplies, get medical help or necessary workers on their way to or from work will be fined. Anyone fined more than once will be arrested. We are dead serious about this."

This was bizarre. It was like a scene from a bad zombie movie or something. I struggled to believe it yet there was the leader of our nation standing there telling me it was real. I picked up the phone to call William back but as I did it began to ring. I looked at the screen and saw that it was David calling.

"Hello, David."

"Hi honey, have you seen the news at all?"

"William called, I just watched it now. Do you think it's real? It seems so strange."

"Oh, it's real alright. I have just been told by the motel manager that we have to stay where we are and that we will be going into lock-down."

"What? Why can't you come home?"

"I'm too far from the border. I would never get there before midnight."

"So when will you be home?"

"I don't know. They said it might be for a couple of weeks on the news but I heard some people saying this could be for months."

"What are we going to do? Surely they will let people who are away on holidays or travelling for work to get home?"

"I would have thought so too but I will have to try and find out."

"Oh god, David this is bad. I need to ring William and find out what he's doing."

"Okay. Let me know what's happening and I will see if I can find out whether I can get home or not."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

Fuck, fuck, fuck. This was surreal. I dialled the number for William.

"Hey, Mum. Are you okay?"

It was typical of William to be more concerned about me than anyone else.

"I'm okay but what's happening with you?"

"Well we have spoken to our student advisers and they are saying the best thing we can do is head home if we can easily get there before midnight."

"You're only two hours away William and it's only six p.m. You can easily make it home."

"I know. I am going to give Shane a ride home then come home myself, I shouldn't be any more than three hours okay."

Shane was Williams roommate at uni. They had become pretty good friends over the past two years and although I had only met him a couple of times quite briefly, I quite liked him. It didn't hurt that he was exceptionally good looking. This was a different scenario though and my only thoughts were for my family.

"Can't Shane make his own way home?"

"Mum. He has no car and his parents can't get here and back in time. It's not that far out of the way and it's the logical thing to do."

Not to mention the right thing to do. I felt terrible that my son was setting a better example than I was.

"Of course William, I'm just worried about you."

"I know Mum but I'll be fine."

"Well, you better get going then and please be careful okay?"

"Yes, Mum. I'll let you know what's happening along the way."

"Okay, be safe."

"Bye mum."

I hung up the phone and felt more nervous than I thought was possible. Now the waiting game began.

I couldn't stand to watch the news, so I tried other programmes but it seemed that every channel now had the same thing on. It was the Prime minister's speech on repeat. All it did was make me more nervous so I eventually turned the t.v. Off. It seemed strangely quiet like the whole world was holding its breath. Normally there would be the usual neighbourhood sounds of an evening but it seemed everyone was already home and most likely glued to their screens. I walked outside and looked around but even the night air seemed oppressive. Like it was already dangerous to be outside. I turned to go back inside and my phone rang.

"How did you go, David? Can you come home?"

"I'm afraid not. I called my boss and he said to stay put. So I called the hotline number and they said the same thing but added that if I tried to cross the border after midnight I would be locked up. It's ridiculous."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

"What are we going to do?"

"What can we do? We just have to wait this out. What's happening with William?"

"He's on his way home now. He's just dropping a friend off at his home then he will be coming straight here."

"Okay, well, let me know when he gets there."

"Okay. I'll talk to you then."

"Okay. Bye."

The next hour was hideous until William called again.

"Hi, Mum."

He sounded defeated and that scared me.

"What's wrong?"

"We've got a problem."

"What?"

"Shane has just been on the phone to his parent's to let them know he was on the way home. Problem is his mum works for the airlines and she is now sick; it looks like she might have this bloody virus. They didn't tell him because they didn't want to worry him at school."

"Oh no."

"Yeah. Listen, Mum, I know it's a lot to ask but can Shane stay with us?"

"Well, I guess so, I mean he has nowhere else to go now does he?"

"No, he doesn't."

"Oh well bring him home then, I'll set up the bed in the spare room."

I spent the rest of the evening setting things up and getting ready for their arrival. I then called David and explained the situation. He seemed a little distant when I told him Shane would be staying then instead of chatting he said he was tired and wanted to go to bed. I thought it was strange but just put it down to disappointment at not being able to come home and the stress of the day.


yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers