Quarantine Madness Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very cramped in the shower but being squeezed into the middle of a virile man sandwich was not a bad thing at all. I was almost beside myself with lust. Being washed and groped by four hands and prodded and poked by two hard cocks at the same time was like my idea of heaven. Our slippery bodies slid against each other and suddenly I was being kissed fiercely. My eyes fluttered open briefly and I saw Shane's face, just in time for him to break off the kiss. A hand guided my head around and I was kissing Bill with the same wild abandonment as I kissed Shane.

There were hands all over me and I had no idea what belonged to whom and I genuinely didn't care. I was being kissed so passionately while Shane nibbled on my neck and shoulders. I could feel his cock pressing against my ass and Bills cock was pressing against my thigh. There was a hand on each of my breasts and one slowly sliding down my stomach to my pussy. I was thoroughly loving this but I needed to get out of the shower. My legs didn't want to hold me up anymore and it was cramped in here. I wanted the freedom to spread out and give them full access to my body.

I convinced them to let go of me for a moment while we stepped out of the shower. I towelled off very quickly and led them to my room. I walked as sexily as I could, they already had me feeling like a sex goddess and they followed in my wake looking like a pair of hungry wolves. It gave me a thrill that caused a shiver up my spine. I felt that if I ran I would be hunted down and eaten. Mind you that didn't seem like a bad thing either.

I entered my room and stood up on the bed then turned to face them. They were almost unrecognisable they were so full of lust that they were almost animalistic. God, it turned me on to know that anyone wanted me so much let alone two men at once. I got down on my knees and beckoned with my finger.

"Come and get me, boys."

They certainly didn't need telling twice. There was a growl from one of them as they got onto the bed with me, then I lost myself in sensation. I was covered literally from the top of my head to the soles of my feet in pleasurable sensations. Hands, fingertips, mouths, tongues, even teeth, all applying pressure both hard and soft. Pleasurable little nips of teeth and lips covered me. Sometimes it was a gentle kiss on the eyelids and other times it was an almost painful bite on my nipple. The buildup of so many incredible sensations was overwhelming. I was aroused beyond any point I thought I was physically capable of.

When one of them took my legs and parted them as wide as they would go I barely noticed because I was so distracted by all the other sensations flowing through me. I certainly noticed though when he took my clit between his lips and sucked hard on it. It was like all the other pleasurable sensations had been floating on my skin all over my body and in this one action, they all congealed and focused straight into the core of me. It was such a powerful sensation that the mere word orgasm doesn't even begin to cover what this was.

I could see swirling colours and bursting stars. Every fibre of my being was being caressed by electricity. I had no control whatsoever of my muscles or my emotions. I cried out as I twitched and bucked but whoever it was that had latched on to my pussy was not letting go. They held my hips and rode it out like they were on a wild bronco. I had tears streaming down my face as this enormous, powerful thing swept over me. I spasmed so hard that I was bent backwards like a drawn bow. My heels and my shoulders the only things on the bed. I could feel fluid squirting from my pussy as the most powerful contractions I had ever experienced from an orgasm rocked through my body.

I was panting like I had run a mile and I was sitting up, well sort of, leaning back against the strong chest of Shane. His hands were wandering over my sensitive breasts and he was kissing my neck. His hard, smooth cock was pressed against my back and what he was doing felt so good I felt like I was melting. I looked down into the wet but smiling face of my son. He was grinning like an idiot and was absolutely soaked. His face, his hair, my thighs and the sheets beneath me were all wet. I wondered if I had lost control of my bladder and felt myself going red in shame and embarrassment.

"Oh my god, that was the sexiest thing that has ever happened in my life."

I was snapped out of my embarrassment by this simple statement.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I had no idea you were a squirter Mum, I mean how would I? But it's something that has always turned me on and the fact that you do that is such a massive turn on for me."

I knew what a squirter was but that was just made up for porn wasn't it? It wasn't something that was real surely.

"I'm what? I'm a squirter? I'm not a squirter, I've never done that before in my life."

If anything his grin grew even wider as he realised he was the first to ever elicit such a reaction from me. Frankly, he had every right to be proud. Nobody had ever made me cum like that before.

Shane must have decided that he wasn't getting enough attention. He stopped kissing my neck and whispered in my ear.

"So do you think you are wet enough to take my cock yet?"

I shivered at his words. God how I wanted his cock inside me now.

"Mmm yes please."

He placed his hands under my arms and with ridiculous ease picked me up. He held me higher then began lowering me down onto his lap. I looked down to see Bill grab hold of Shane's cock and line it up with my pussy. There was something intensely erotic about watching my son handle another man's cock. I had a brief image in my mind of him sucking it but that thought was blown out of my head as Shane's cock filled me up. I felt my pussy stretching down over him then the end of his cock brushed against my cervix. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment.

Once I had adjusted to his size I began to move my hips in circles and his cock seemed to brush back and forth against the opening to my womb like a soft paintbrush. Today was definitely a day of firsts. When I opened my eyes again from the bliss I was staring straight at the hard cock of my son as he stood in front of me stroking it. There was no way I didn't want that cock inside me as well.

I had long since given up worrying about right or wrong, I was now a slave to cock. A cock and cum hungry slut. I beckoned him forward and took hold of his cock. I took the tip into my mouth and tasted his pre-cum as it oozed from the eye of his cock. Once I had it nice and slippery I grabbed hold of his hips and forced as much of his throbbing meat straight down my throat as I could. I wasn't well-practised at this and it caused me to choke and gag a bit but I didn't care. I was determined to take as much of him as I could. My eyes were watering as I alternated between paying attention to the sensitive knob while I got my breath back then having him fuck my face hard. It was a feeling of pride, and wonder at my own sluttiness when I felt his pubes on my nose and his balls hit my chin.

He grabbed the side of my head and pounded his cock into my willing mouth. I was making all kinds of disgusting sounds and I had drool dripping off my chin and Bill's balls. It was dripping down onto my tits and I couldn't wait for his cum to be doing the same. Shane was pounding my pussy. He was supporting my hips up off him slightly and jackhammering my pussy into a sopping mess. There were wet splashing sounds and slapping as his thighs hit my ass, mixed with the wet gurgling noises coming from my mouth and the loud moans from both boys. It was all adding to the complete indecency and abandonment I was feeling. It pushed me over the edge as I began to cum all over again. I had to push Bill away a little so I could gasp my way through this orgasm without suffocating but my timing was either very right or very wrong. As his cock emerged from my mouth with a pop He blasted a massive load of cum straight at my face. At least half went in my mouth and the rest splashed off my nose and forehead. I was fortunate not to get any in my eye. Bill moaned loudly as he came and it sounded beautiful mixed with my own. I felt his cum hit my face again and then run down onto my tits. Each new pulse of his cock triggered a new wave in my own orgasm and now Shane seemed to be reaching his climax too.

God, I was covered in cum and filled with cum and I couldn't get enough. It was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me and I was beside myself with ecstatic joy. The boys both relaxed and as they released me, I rolled over to my side. I heard the squelching noise as I disengaged from Shane's cock and I felt our mixed fluids leaking out of me. I felt blissfully exhausted and absolutely filthy. I could picture myself in my mind's eye, lying there panting and covered in cum. I felt like a cheap, dirty slut and I absolutely loved it. I knew my friends and family wouldn't understand it but I wanted this, no, hell, I needed it.

Chapter Eight.

I can't even tell you what happened for the rest of the afternoon after that. It was like I was in a sexual stupor. I know I managed to get cleaned up a bit and I guess I got some sleep but I also know that I didn't cook dinner that night yet we all ate. I also know that I didn't even bother putting clothes back on with the exception of my light silk nightrobe. I also know that the boys took turns in groping me, smacking my bare ass and kissing me passionately. I was in a state of constant arousal and they were making sure I stayed there. There were several times I had to wipe the cum from my thighs.

After dinner, I had walked back into the kitchen to get myself a drink and the boys were both in there. As I walked through and saw those two hunks standing there I felt some more cum run down my thigh. I wiped it up with my finger

and went to wash it off but Bill stopped me. He took my hand and raised it to his lips. He was looking deep into my eyes as he took my wet finger and sucked the cum clean off it.

"Mmm, you taste so good."

"So do you Bill but you do realise that's not just my cum you are tasting."

"I don't care. It tastes good to me, but I bet it's better straight from the source."

My pussy was leaking again and my knees were getting weak.

"You can always try it and let me know."

Next thing I knew I had been picked up and placed on the dining room table. Bill pulled up a chair and sat down between my thighs. He licked the insides of my thighs as though he didn't want to waste a drop. My pussy was pulsing in anticipation. I was half sat up watching his progress as he made his way towards my wet, sticky hole.

I felt hands on my shoulders guiding me onto my back and as I lay back my head was hanging off the table. I was greeted with the sight of Shane's hard cock as it pressed towards my lips. I opened my mouth to take him just as Bill's tongue split the lips of my pussy and travelled up over my clit. Oh, this was heaven having two virile young men who wanted nothing more than to suck and fuck me to cum-soaked exhaustion.

Bill's mouth was far more talented than I could have dreamed and seemed determined to drain me of every drop of cum my body could produce. I was a quivering naked mess lying draped over the table. Bill had stopped for a moment to allow me time to recover from the last of my countless orgasms and Shane had removed his cock from my mouth to give me the ability to catch my breath. I was quite literally quivering from head to toe.

I had finally slowed my breathing when Bill did something I really hadn't expected he lifted my legs up over his shoulders and instead of my pussy receiving another tongue thrashing he went straight for my ass hole. I couldn't believe it. I already knew I was a dirty slut and that I was willing to give just about anything a try but I didn't expect this to happen and what's more, I didn't expect it to feel so god damned good. His tongue slid all around my ass while his fingers worked their magic on my pussy. He had two fingers deep inside my pussy while his thumb worked my clit and then his tongue began probing my ass a little deeper. Oh god, it was so good.

"Nngg, oh fuck, oh yeah. That feels so good Bill. Give me more, I want more."

Bill moved around and then stood up. He continued to finger fuck me but then he began applying pressure with another finger until it was beginning to sink into my ass. It stung a little but felt so good too. I could feel his cock rubbing on my leg as he slowly fucked both my holes with his fingers. Then there was a little more pressure as he slowly began pushing with another finger against my ass. I know I am such a dirty whore but it felt so good to be so stretched. I relaxed as much as I could then suddenly felt that second finger slide in.

"Oooohhhh that is so good. Yes stretch me open and fill me up."

He began fucking me in earnest now and I was once again soaking his hand with cum as he fucked my tight holes. The fingers in my ass seemed to make my pussy feel tighter.

"Oooh baby, I've never let anyone play with my ass before but it feels so good. I never knew it would feel so good. I love feeling so full."

"You really want to feel full Heather?"

"Yes, Shane I do. I want you both to fill me up."

When I said that, I was expecting him to slide his cock back in my mouth, What I didn't expect was to be manhandled to the floor. Shane got down on his back and Bill helped me lower myself down onto his cock. I moaned as his cock slid up into me again. He then held me down to his chest and I felt Bill behind me. He manoeuvred in close and I felt some warm fluid dribble down onto my asshole.

I was beyond caring about anything in the world at this point except pleasure. I felt pressure at my ass again and I obediently relaxed. This was different to a finger though. Somehow both softer and harder at the same time but also thicker. I tried to relax but it was hurting a bit. It wasn't unbearable pain, more of a stinging or burning sensation. All movement stopped and all there was some pressure. At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to take it but then I relaxed a little and it slid in a little further. I hissed in a breath and once again all movement stopped. I again relaxed and this time it slid in much further. I couldn't believe the pleasure I was feeling. Not like pussy pleasure, more of a "pain equals pleasure" kind of thing and it was good. It was intense and very focused but so so good. I had never felt so full of cock, in fact, I had never been so full of cock and I felt a certain sense of pride in what I was doing.

Once we had all relaxed and I felt comfortable enough to move I began moving my hips in a circular motion. Oh god was that the right thing to do. It felt amazing and intensified that full feeling. I twisted and turned, I bucked and I wriggled, every motion I made gave me new sensations of pleasure that I had never experienced before. I was like a child in a lolly shop as Shane took my nipple between his teeth. Before long the boys had lost all control of themselves and pounded into my body. I could do nothing but lay there and take it. One orgasm rolled into another until I couldn't even define where one began and the other ended. Next thing both boys were moaning and announcing they were about to cum. I wanted it. I wanted it all, I wanted their cum in every one of my orifices.

"Yes, yes, oh yes fill me up, fill me with your cum."

"Oh-oh, here it comes."

Shane went first and I could feel his cock swelling in my pussy as he released his sperm into me. But that seemed to trigger Bill's orgasm.

"Oh oh oh. Oh god mum I'm going to cum in your ass."

That sentence was enough on its own to wring one last orgasm from me and my ass seemed to be milking all the cum it could from Bills cock. We were all a sweating, twitching, heap of cum drenched limbs on the floor as we tried to catch our breath. Poor Shane was going purple from the weight of Bill and me on top of him. I turned my head to talk to Bill.

"You need to hop off Bill or we are going to suffocate Shane."

Bill just nodded, it was like he was incapable of speech.

He slowly moved up and I felt a sense of both relief and disappointment as his cock slipped free of my asshole. I was the next to move as I tried to stand up from being on top of Shane. Unfortunately for Shane, something I hadn't anticipated happened. A mixture of gravity and two well fucked and stretched holes came into play and with a glooping sound, my body released both of their cum at once. A splattering of cum landed right on Shane's belly and also ran down the inside of my thighs.

I couldn't help it, I just got the giggles as I saw the look of shock on Shane's face. We all made our way to the bathroom and showered again, this time, individually. I went to bed while the boys stayed up talking and it wasn't long before I was sound asleep.

Morning came round again and at first, I was very confused. Was David home? Had this all been some wildly erotic dream? The ache in my abused pussy and ass told me it had been no dream. So whose arm was around me? I rolled over and looked at my son as he lay sound asleep snuggled up to me. He had a faint smile on his face and I felt that familiar love for him bubble up inside me. It was different though, it had changed. It was no longer that innocent love of a mother for her child, although that was still there it was also a love for the man he had become. The support he had become with the betrayal of us by David, but also as a very passionate lover. It was confusing and in some small way a bit sad. I felt that we had killed the innocence of that mother and son love and I felt guilty for that, but we had gained something too. Sure it wasn't as pure, there was nothing pure about it at all, but it was no less true. Our relationship had shifted dramatically and I knew that when this pandemic thing was over we would have to go through another dramatic shift. I had to be careful here, not just for me but also for William.

I realised that was the first time I had thought of him as William since this all started. It was like "Bill" was a handy substitute that we had tried to convince ourselves wasn't a real person. Just a character in a debauched tale. Deep down though, we both knew the truth. Shane was easy. Shane was a toyboy that I could dismiss at any time, although I did enjoy his cock a lot and I would no doubt miss its girth and perfect length. My pussy began moistening just thinking about it but the real issue here was William. Would either of us be able to turn off what we had started? Would we want to? What would happen if we were caught? What would happen if David found out? At the moment I had the upper hand with that situation but that would swing rapidly in the opposite direction if David found out.

I had to make some decisions quickly and act on them as soon as I could. The longer I waited the more chance there was of David finding out what was going on. The other thing I had to do was set William straight on the whole "Bill" scenario. The reality was that it couldn't last long and he had to know that there was going to be an end to this at some point. For now, though it was enough to snuggle back into Bill's arms and feel him pull me close into him. To feel his warm body on my back as his arm reached around me again. To feel his fingertips begin stroking my breasts and his hardened cock begin to push against my ass and his lips against the back of my neck. God damn my traitorous body as it gave in to his gentle ministrations. I felt my back arching to better angle his cock towards my now wet opening. My nipples had hardened and my breathing had become shallower. It was so gentle when he entered me and so delicious that it took a moment for me to realize that this was the first time he had entered my pussy. There was something extra special about that and I got a warm glow all over as he slowly slid inside the pussy he came from. It was so wrong and yet at the same time, it felt so right. I'm not religious at all but for a moment I seriously wondered about going to hell but as far as I am concerned there was no way I could go to hell for loving my son.