Quarantine Madness Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was slow and beautiful and sweet. Just a steady, slow, perpetual motion that made me feel so good. Instead of that crazed, frantic orgasm after orgasm; this built just a little more with each thrust. I could feel everything. There was no confusing jumble of feelings and emotions, this was a steady, building, desire. I felt warm, loved, relaxed, not at all like the cum hungry, cock-crazed slut I was yesterday. Not that I minded that, I thoroughly enjoyed that but each has its place and today I needed some tender loving.

"I love how you move inside of me Bill."

"You feel so good, Mum. I can't believe this is happening."

"I know, it's a shock for me too, but I want this. I want you inside of me."

"Oh, I feel like it's where I belong."

"You came from inside me, it's only fitting that you return every once in a while."

We continued to move gently but eventually, neither of us could hold back any longer. The pace began to quicken and our cries became more impassioned until with one last thrust Bill held my hips and I felt his cock swell inside me. I very quickly followed suit and was coming myself. He didn't pull out of me straight away but held me in his arms and I enjoyed the feeling of his cock slowly softening inside me. Eventually, his cock shrunk enough that it slipped out of me and I felt his cum trickling out of me and down onto the bed. I didn't care though, I just wanted him to continue holding me.

After some time had gone by I could feel his breathing getting heavier as he slipped back into sleep. I was drowsing on the verge of going back to sleep myself. I was daydreaming about how wonderful it felt to have all the loving I wanted. In my head, I went through every moment where I felt so fulfilled at being filled by cum. I just adored the feeling of making my lovers cum. I wanted their seed on my body and inside me in every way. I loved the feeling of it on my skin and the taste in my mouth. I loved that feeling as their cock swelled inside me, releasing their seed. I even loved the feeling as Bill filled my ass with his cum.

I had never even thought that we should use condoms at all. The thought honestly never entered my mind. I know that's reckless, considering they are both uni students who have probably spent the last twelve months fucking their way through as many of the female students as they possibly could. Truth be told, I probably stood as much chance of picking something up from my cheating husband. How many other women had he been fucking while on his work trips?

David had never been a fan of condoms and shortly after William was born he had got a vasectomy so I never thought it would be something to worry about. That was when the thought that had been circling like a vulture finally struck home. I wasn't on any form of birth control. My heart lurched in my chest, my eyes flew open and I sucked in a huge gulp of air.

"Oh fuck!"

I sat bolt upright feeling the cooling sticky mess that was my pussy, reminding me of that warm blast of delicious cum deposited deep inside me. I wondered if sperm was racing towards my fertile egg as I sat here. Not just any sperm though, my son's sperm. What would that mean if I were to become pregnant? So much would change. It would destroy any hold that I had developed over David and so many questions would be asked. There is absolutely only two people who could possibly be the father and one is my own son. This could absolutely destroy me. I stood to lose everything; so why did it turn me on more than anything else that had happened this week?