Quarantine P**sy Live!

Story Info
Restlessness=Fooling Around on a Live Stream.
2.7k words
4.15
10.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another boring evening at home since the Covid-19 stay at home orders were put in place. Since moving to Las Vegas only a few short months ago, Cammie and her husband of three years, Mark, did not know many people outside of a few work colleagues. With Cammie working her full time college instructor job at home and Mark being recently furlough for 30 days from his casino management job, the young couples' weekday evenings primarily consisted of picking something up for dinner at the local drive thru and cuddling on the living room sofa to watch a streamed movie. Depending on Cammie's workload the following day, they may end the night with a couple of hours of pedestrian sex which would knock Cammie out for the night. As the mundane days, evenings, and nights of staying at home seemed to bleed into one another, Mark and Cammie eventually became restless of their routine schedule. One evening after finishing up the latest action movie over a couple of pizza slices, Mark suggested for them to watch a dirty movie together.

Pornos were never Cammie's thing, but she was so bored she agreed with little hesitation. For the next two weeks, porn watching became a legitimate hobby for Cammie and Mark to do in the evenings. When the sun went down, they both excitedly prepped their living room with their favorite snacks and opened a bottle of wine to share. Cammie felt so dirty getting a kick out of watching these vulgar movies with Mark. She could not deny the wetness she felt trickle out of her mound when watching these films as a small puddle of her juice stained the seat of her panties. Often, Cammie and Mark would head to the bedroom immediately after the movies were over. Some nights consisted of love making with the most passionate kisses and whimpers of extasy. Other nights were just straight up fucking nights. Mark would sometimes have Cammie's back pressed against the bedroom door while he used his brute strength to hold up her entire body weight so he could push his rock-hard cock in out of her cunt as he stood in place. If they made it to the bed, Mark was bound to have Cammie twisted like a pretzel as he had his way with her. Mark and Cammie's sex life was never better, and it was all thanks to stay at home orders.

With much convincing, Mark eventually got Cammie to agree to participate in one of Mark's fetishes of fucking Cammie doggy style will he looked at a busty, porn star get plowed on the television screen by a huge cock at the same time. Initially, Cammie was uncomfortable with Mark's sexual perversions. But as they started having sex in this way more, Cammie started to notice that she looked forward to the rawness of being fucked by her husband in this way. Her womanhood got moist thinking about how he orders her to strip off her clothes and position herself on all fours facing the television. Cammie looked forward to the feeling of fullness as her husband long cock forced its way into her tight pussy. With Mark, Cammie was always able to climax. He was in immaculate physical shape. His chiseled frame seemed to have a never ending supply of raw, sexual energy as he would push his thick hips forward again and again, making sure Cammie could feel every stiff inch sliding in and out of the wetness between her legs. At times, Cammie could have sworn she could feel Mark's dick all the way at the pit of her stomach as he was not small by any means.

The sex itself never failed to live up to expectations once Cammie and Mark began fucking while watching porn on a nightly basis. Over time, Cammie and Mark's fuck sessions could only be described as hot, sweaty, and rough. The room filled with sounds of bare, sweaty flesh pounding against each other. Cammie's moans would intermingle with moans coming from the television as Mark would grab her ponytail and continue to pound harder. She often felt he was going to pull her hair out of her head as he groaned from his juice being emptied into Cammie. Little did Cammie know that Mark had even kinkier things in mind.

That evening, Mark handed Cammie a tall glass of wine as she closed her computer for the day. After a few sips of wine, Cammie smirked and Mark and thanked him. "I'm too exhausted to fuck tonight, baby." Cammie mentioned with an apologetic look. Mark gently kissed Cammie's lips, finishing the lip lock with a little nibble of her bottom lip.

"Just let me do all the work, then," Mark purred. "I want to make you feel good."

Mark placed the glass of wine at Cammie's lips, encouraging her to consume more of the liquid. Before she knew it, Cammie was laying face down on their master room bed, buzzed from the wine. Her underwear had been removed and tossed to the ground by Mark leaving her only in her bra. Cammie could feel Mark prop a large pillow under her stomach so that her ass and pussy were positioned higher. She shivered as the air from the room hit the warmth between her legs. Soft moans left Cammie's lips as Mark's fingertips tickled her wisps of pubic hair, made their way to the folds of her pussy, and ended with teasing her clit.

Cammie thought she was going to explode from the pleasure. She could feel her juices slowly run down her inner thighs. Through her moans, she heard Mark faintly ask if he could he film her. "Did he really say what I think he said?" Cammie thought as Mark continued to finger her. She was so drunk, however, that all she could do is moan in response. He knew what to do to drive her to the edge. Mark began moving his fingers in and out of Carrie's soaking box causing her to scream again and again. He whispered, "thank you, baby" and suddenly stopped moving his fingers. Cammie felt his weight lift from the bed as he began walking towards the corner of the bedroom where he kept his high-end camcorder. Videography was a hobby of Mark's, so he made sure he always had the latest and greatest in electronics.

Cammie jerked up and her eyes widened in shock as she witnessed a naked Mark, walk back and forth, first setting up his tripod and then his camcorder.

"Mark," Cammie whispered. "You weren't being serious about recording me, were you?"

"Listen, Cammie, "Mark began. "I know this is not something we have done before and it's out of your comfort zone. But I want to finger you on a live camera feed. It is for this website called Quarantined Pussy Live. Your face won't be shown, and neither will mine."

"Are you kidding me right now?" Cammie asked, angrily, pulling the covers over her bottom half.

"It would be hot just to try it, Cammie." Mark purred in her ear seductively after sitting down beside her. He reached beneath the covers and rubbed her inner thigh gently. "I think you'll like people being able to see you in that way. Think about the freedom of letting people see that side of you but not knowing that it is actually you."

Mark knew that Cammie had a little fetish of her own, but she was too proper to ever own up to it. Last summer, they spent the weekend at a beach resort. Mark recalled the thrill Cammie got when he fucked her with their balcony door open. She got turned on about the idea of people being able to hear her moans of pleasure but not knowing they were coming from Mark and Cammie's room.

"Are you sure no one will know it's us?" Cammie asked. "If something like this got out about me, it will destroy my career. You know that."

Mark gingerly rubbed Cammie's head and gave her a kiss. "I promise no one will know. Your face will not be shown. Just your pussy and ass."

Cammie nervously bit her lip and she thought about Mark's proposition.

"Fine. I will try it just this once, Mark. But if I do not like it, I am never doing it again. And you need to clear everything out of the frame. I do not want anything that could identify us being in the shot." Cammie said, crossing her arms.

Mark spent the next 20 or so minutes moving everything Cammie thought could identify them out of the area of where he was to film Cammie. Once that was over, Cammie gathered her large pillows under her stomach and got into position. Her pussy and ass were propped up perfectly. Mark did some last-minute adjustments of his camcorder and clicked on live. "Baby, we're live," he whispered as he made his way to the side of the bed.

Cammie shivered as she came to the compete realization of what she agreed to do. She was exposed in the most intimate way for all to see. For a moment, she felt like getting up and running a way. She felt like a whore. But slowly, the naughtiness of being violated on a live feed titillated her.

Cammie was already wet even before she felt the coldness of lube being lathered on her pussy. Mark made sure to alternate the pressure he applied with his fingers as they danced in and out of her soaking womanhood. As Cammie felt the pressure of an orgasm rise, Mark declared "20 people are watching." Cammie could feel her cheeks get warm from embarrassment as she thought of these 20 strangers watching her at her most vulnerable.

As time when on, Mark continued his fingering as he announced more and more numbers. "30 people are watching. 40 are watching, 70 are watching." With every number, Cammie felt more spent and used up. Her knees could barely keep her body up. Just when it looked like she was going to slump over in exhaustion, Mark roughly slapped her ass and yelled "get up, slut and take it." Cammie winched at the insulting words Mark threw her way but hoped it was just for show. The stings to her ass cheeks from Mark's slaps gave Cammie the boost she needed to get back into position and take Marks rough and uninhabited assault to her pussy. She felt dirty and used but had to admit to herself that what Mark was doing felt too good for her to demand he stop.

Mark knew his wife's body so well that he could tell she was about to cum. Her pussy walls tightened around his fingers and her breathing became more staggered. He continued to feverishly pump his fingers in and out of Cammie's gloriously sloppy twat. Even at the peak of her orgasm, Cammie knew what Mark was up to: he was trying to get her to squirt in front of the people watching. Cammie tried to internally command her body not to shoot her cum out. She did not squirt that often but when she did, she was always slightly embarrassed. But as Mark continued to move his fingers in and out of her pleasure box, her resistance to not squirt on the live feed started to weaken. Her body was betraying her. Before she knew it, she could feel her cum shoot straight out of her. Mark proceeded with moving his fingers as he continued to announce how many people were watching.

"Oh baby, 500 people are watching!" Mark exclaimed. "They love seeing you squirt like that!"

Cammie was too weak to take any more. "Baby, I have to stop now," she weakly whispered. She had been holding her body in doggy style so much that her limbs felt like jelly.

"They love you, baby," Mark gently said. "You did such a good job. They love you," he repeated. "They want me to do other things to you, Baby. They want me to finger fuck your ass now."

Even through her exhaustion, Cammie could not believe her ears. Mark continued to finger her pussy as the stream was still live. The declaration that Mark wanted to finger bang her ass almost caused Cammie to collapse from the burning sensation that ran through out the length of her legs and thighs which was the result of the amount of time she had been bent over in the doggy style position.

Just as Cammie was about to reject Mark's request, he betrayed her. He had forcibly spread her ass cheeks and used his weight to limit Cammie's ability to set upright. He knew she would not try to get up that much as she would not want to risk people seeing her face. Cammie could feel her face get warm. She closed her eyes tightly and buried her face in her pillow. With her asshole already exposed to over 700 viewers, she laid there bracing herself for what was to come. She had never had anything in that hole before. Mark had brought up the idea of doing anal from time to time, but Cammie never seriously entertained getting fucked in the bottom.

"Fuck that whore's ass. Stuff your thumb in there, bro." Mark chucked as he read the live comments scrolling on the television screen. At this point, Cammie was no longer his wife. She was a thing. At that moment, he regarded her body to get his thrills. Since her pussy was still soaking wet from her cum, Mark scooped some her juice on his fingertips. While using his left hand to push her left butt cheek aside, he rubbed the cum he gathered on Cammie's tight hole. She shivered with anticipation as she started to become turned on by the taboo nature of everything that was going on. She eagerly agreed when Mark asked for her to reach behind herself and spread her butt cheeks.

Once her hole was completely lathered up with her juices from her earlier orgasm, Mark tickled her asshole with the tip of his pinky. "Relax," he whispered to her. "If you don't relax your asshole, it will hurt." Cammie attempted to do as instructed. She could fill her pussy tingle a bit from the sensation of Mark's fingertip. Once her back door started to loosen, he pushed his pinky in her hole. There was resistance at first and there was a couple of times that Cammie wanted to stop from the discomfort. But once she focused on keeping her asshole loose, Mark was able to push more and more of his pinky in her. Cammie almost came once Mark's finger was all the way in. She never thought she could feel some much pleasure from something in that hole.

"How many people are watching?" Cammie asked. Mark was shocked as this was the first time Cammie expressed interest in the viewership. He gave himself a mental high five as he knew he had her hooked.

"Baby," he whispered slowing increasing his finger banging motion of her ass. "We have 1,500 watching." When Cammie heard that number, she was instantly turned on. By now, Mark's finger seemed to have melted away in Cammie's ass. She only felt pleasure and wanted more. She wanted to give her viewers a show. She began meeting Mark's thrusts with her own. Before either of them knew it, Mark was roughly fucking her ass with two fingers. Cammie started moaning like she was in heat and began screaming at Mark to "fuck her whore ass" as he continued pushing in her hole.

They both lost a sense of reality as they got drunk on seeing their viewer count increase. Their bedroom appeared to have turned into a porno set. The air of the room smelled of sweat and sex. The sheets were covered with cum. The actress, Mark's wife, looked like a porn whore, completely used up. Her hair was matted with perspiration. Her skin was shiny. The ass fucking only ended when Cammie felt as if all the liquids left her body as she squirted uncontrollably.

By the time Cammie and Mark were done, they had over 3,000 viewers. While the act of voyeurism was exciting, they both grew concerned that the live stream would negatively affect their relationship. Once the pandemic was over and life returned to normal, Cammie and Mark made the decision to end their devious, sexual escapades and resume life as a normal, married couple. But until then, Quarantined Pussy Live was officially Cammie and Mark's favorite stay at home activity.