The View From the Back Porch

Story Info
Wife gets naked for maintenance crew.
2.5k words
4.25
8.2k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had moved from our house and downsized to a 2-bedroom apartment. The apartment was on the bottom floor. As you entered through the front door, there was the living room, dining area and kitchen. Short walk down the hall, bathroom to the right and then either right for the master bedroom or left for the spare. The master has a set of French doors that open up to a small patio that can hold 2 chairs and a small table. It is a very compact set up.

One day I had some errands to run. I got halfway through my list when I realized I had forgotten the bank deposit. I was close to home, so I stopped by to pick it up. I entered the house and walked to the master bedroom only to notice my wife laying on the bed, completely naked, with her legs spread and facing the French doors. The blinds were open. One hand was massaging her tits while the other massaging her pussy. In a few seconds, one of the maintenance crew went whizzing by on a riding mower which is probably why she didn't hear me come in. I grabbed the banking stuff and left.

Later that day I approached her about what I saw. She started to blush, and I quickly told her that it didn't bother me. We were all created as sexual beings and it was no crime to look for sexual outlets. She looked relieved and started to relax. I asked her if she was able to reach a climax and if she thought the lawnmower guy saw her? She said she had a powerful orgasm, but the lawnmower guy never looked in her direction. I told her the next time she should leave the light on in the room and/or open the screen door. She couldn't believe I was encouraging her to show herself to the maintenance crew. I told her it was no big deal and if that didn't work, we could talk openly about her other options.

About a week later, I came home and as I got in the door my wife was walking from the bedroom to the living room. She was completely naked. Her chest was bright red. Looking down further, her tits sported the most erect nipples I had ever seen on her. Her black pubic hair glistened with wetness. Her pussy hair was parted right down her slit. Her clit was swollen and labia were pink and swollen. She was a beautiful sexual hot mess.

I asked what she was up to?

She said, "do you remember our conversation of a week ago?"

"Yes", I replied.

She went on to tell me that she went well beyond what I had suggested. She said that she got completely naked, pushed the screen door open, left the French doors open, lights on. She lay on the bed, spread eagle and masturbated, massaged her tits and finger fucked herself for over 2 hours while they cut the grass.

The bulge in my pants started to grow as she told the story.

"So did he notice you?" I asked.

"No" she replied in a pissed off tone.

The crew left for the day but I asked if she wanted to fuck by the open doors and she admitted she once again had a super-hot body experience. Then she offered up some oral sex and I excitedly accepted. She took me by the hand and led me to the open doors. She unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the floor freeing my now super hard cock. With one hand she jerked my penis in her mouth while the other hand got lost in her pussy. The thought of someone walking by the door and seeing us caused me to explode in her mouth and she let a mouthful of cum drip from her mouth down her beautiful tits that now had nipples that were hard as a rock. She rubbed my cum into her tits like she was applying suntan lotion.

Then she said, "See how exciting it is when you think other people can see you? How much more exciting would it be if someone was actually watching?" I asked her about her newfound interest in having sex in front of other people? Her explanation was simple. The grounds crew worked very hard in keeping the complex in immaculate shape. They deserved a little excitement to liven up their jobs. The fact that her orgasms lasted longer and were much stronger was how she benefited. She went on to say that she didn't want to fuck them but just to masturbate in front of them. Ultimately I would benefit after a "showing."

I agreed with her reasoning. I suggested instead of laying on the bed, get naked and stand by the door. Play with your body while standing there. Rub your clit so it gets so swollen and pokes through your pubic hair. That should get someone's attention.

Again about a week later I came home to a naked wife. Her normally hairy bush was trimmed way down. I could see her pussy slit with her clit swollen and protruding from her labia. Her nipples looked like little pebbles. Without saying a word, she undid my pants and put my cock in her mouth. When she felt I was hard enough she had me lie on the floor and she mounted my spike. I played with her funbags as she rode me hard. I could feel us building to a fantastic conclusion when all of a sudden, my stomach and groin were drenched in her fluids. That caused me to release, and our fluids mixed between us. I could feel her kegels milking the last bit of cum from me. She rolled off me.

I said, "Wow! I guess you must have had an observer today?"

I'm not sure. While I was standing at the door rubbing myself one of the guys looked in my direction but didn't stop to get a really good look. I got so hot I thought I would wait and share it with you. You have been so great in understanding my needs.

"So, what are you going to do next?" I asked her.

"How about I just surprise you?" she replied.

A few days later, when I came home, she was once again naked but with a huge smile on her face. Her chest was red. Her clitoris was swollen and protruding past damp pubic hair. I did it, she exclaimed! They were working out back, so I stripped down and greased my pussy and nipples with a little Vaseline to get me started. When my nub came out to play, I knew that I didn't care who saw me naked. I ran and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I went out on our little patio and positioned the chair so I would only be visible from them riding in one direction. I removed the towel and laid it on the chair. A shiver went through my body. I was scared and excited at the same time. My nipples went rock hard and wetness was leaking from my sex onto my thighs. Totally naked I sat in the chair and put one leg over the arm and left the other touch the cold concrete. My naked married body was on full display. When I touched my button, all my fears disappeared. As I played with myself, I had to stop or I would have popped. The guy on the lawnmower didn't see me at first until he went in the opposite direction. When he saw me, he slowed down. I spread my labia so he could see everything my naked body had to offer. I was so turned on I can't describe it. His third pass was the closest to the apartment and this time he stopped. I wanted to give him a great show, so I inserted a finger to my vagina and proceeded to rub again. I lost total control of my body and squirted a stream about 4-5' giving me a crushing orgasm. I tried to stand to go back into the apartment but my legs were too wobbly. I had to sit there with his eyes on my body until I recovered. I started to pull at the towel when it hit me that he had already seen everything I had to offer so when I was ready I stood up, juices running down my legs, leaving the towel on the chair, and walked back in the door with my ass on display. Closing the door, he gave me a thumbs up.

I asked her if she now had enough of playing exhibitionist. She said that ejaculating that stream gave her such a strong and erotic orgasm that she wanted to continue if it was OK with me? She followed up with the fact she was still horny, and could we have sex before dinner?

We hurried to the bedroom, and she almost ripped my clothes off. I looked at her naked body. The aroma coming from the juices on the lower part of her body were driving me crazy. I think I only lasted about 10 strokes and we mixed our fluids. After that I told her she could continue but she couldn't fuck anybody. She agreed.

For the next few weeks, I would come home to her in various states of undress. Tits out with nipples almost sharpened to a point. No bottoms with a wet pussy or completely naked. The sex on those days was always phenomenal.

One day I came home to an exceptionally wet and sloppy genetalia. I asked what she did to change things up? This one guy made a gesture that he wanted to see her ass. He then motioned for her to bend over and spread her legs. She followed his instructions, so he had a complete view of her hanging tits along with her honey pot and tight little butt hole. A few days later she found a jeweled butt-plug on the patio table. From there on she wore that for her shows.

One day I came home, and she was completely naked with cum all over het tits and stomach.

"So, what happened today?" I asked. "How many did you fuck?"

"No one!" she said angrily. "I was sitting on the back porch, completely naked with all my married lady parts on display, giving this one guy a show. Then I thought to myself, while I am self-satisfying what am I doing to this poor guy? Am I making him work the rest of the day work with bule balls? So today just before II had an orgasm and squirted all over, I stopped. I stood up completely naked and I motioned for him to follow me into the door. This guy has never been overly aggressive and although I was extremely aroused, I felt safe. As he entered the bedroom, I lay down on the bed with my feet touching the floor. I spread my legs as wide as I could, allowing him to see all my lady parts, tits, and pussy, for the first time close up. I think that even my butt plug was visible. He dropped his pants and moved between my knees. He was already rock hard, and he grabbed his spear and moved toward me like he was going to fuck me but I pushed him away. I motioned to him, eyes only and he nodded that he understood. I went back to playing with my clit and he stood between my legs and started to jerk off. He had a decent size penis when fully erect and that exited me that much more. Within a few minutes he looked as though he was going to let his load loose. I started to squirt and that must have sent him over the edge. He started to ejaculate all over my married body. Warm semen splashed high on my mammaries. The sensation rolled me into a second orgasm. A few final pulls on his cock and he started to dress. It was so erotic I continued to play with my erect clitoris. I used his sperm like body lotion, rubbing it on my tits, stomach, and vulva. I think some may have gotten into me when I began fingering myself to two more orgasms."

When she finished her story, she asked if we could postpone sex until tomorrow night? She said she was too exhausted for one more round. I agreed. The next night she was like a woman on fire! OMG!

Over the next few weeks, I got used to walking in the door not knowing what I would see. If I smelled the combined aroma of cum and vaginal juice, I looked for a naked wife. Sex those nights was awesome!

Autumn was starting to set in. The yard needed less and less maintenance. I came home on night to see my wife completely naked, pussy shaved, on the bed, feet on the floor, spread eagle and a naked man between her legs with his cock about 3" from her cunt. She was inserting fingers into her vagina. He grunted. She removed her fingers and spread her labia showing the way to her hot pink opening. A flood of semen left his tube and covered her naked portal right where he would have entered her.

When he saw me he grabbed his clothes, ran out the door and got dressed in the nearby tree line. She turned and looked at me. With a stranger's cum covering my wife's pubic area she turned to me and said, "pretty hot huh? I didn't fuck him and from 3" away he couldn't miss my target. It's so nice and warm and wet. I can feel it running down the crack of my ass." She stood and made her way to the bathroom. His cum was all over her and when she walked it started to drip down her inner thighs.

She came back with a wash rag. I watched as she wiped the stranger's cum from her crotch. She said, 'I haven't cum yet. Would you mind?" I dropped my pants and rubbed her button. She let loose with a stream of juice like a fountain. I tried to catch some like drinking water from a fountain. Her liquid was sweet and musky.

Once the both of us calmed down she asked if she could continue letting them cum on her. I figured that if someone got that close to her honey pot and didn't get any honey, she truly was guarding the gate. She continued to allow this one guy to spray his goo all over her naked body for the next couple of weeks. When she did this she always waited until I got home to inspect her beautiful bald pussy so I could make sure he wasn't fucking her.

When it got too cold to sit outside naked, her shows had to top. When we would have sex through the winter, she would tell me what she planned to do in the spring. I can't wait.