Quarantine Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do respect you Dax. More than anyone else alive. You've stuck with me through all my bullshit time and time again and you do it without saying 'I told you so' nearly as often as you could. I'm sorry. I was blinded by the cash and didn't consider your feelings on the subject until it was too late and I knew you'd be pissed. I was gonna try to wait till we were alone like this to tell you so I could...soften the blow" She whispered, before enveloping his hardening cock with her mouth. Daxos hissed as he felt the familiar warmth of her engulf him, trying to hold on to his anger as she began to skillfully suck him while her hand gently caressed his balls.

"Thassa, this isn't gonna work. You can't just fuck me every time you fuck up and think the slate's clean. Do you understand how shit this whole goddamn situation is?" He snapped, still pissed, but not exactly resisting her efforts. Thassa didn't respond till he'd reached his full hardness, then she slid her body up his till she was astride him cowgirl and impaled herself on his cock. She began to slowly rock herself forward and backward deliciously on top of him, causing both their breathing to become labored as her actions drove surges of pleasure through and between them.

"So what will? Name your price and I'll do it. I'm not giving you up without a fight and you know I fight dirty...Daddy" She hissed, dragging her nails over his chest. Daxos groaned and involuntarily bucked into her. He loved it when she called him that, despite the fact it was rare because she detested it. His resolve was weakening but he had an ace. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust violently up into her, pounding her from beneath and throwing her off her game. "Fuck...fuck...not fair daddy" She moaned.

"Not fair is having to settle for only getting this pussy when you fuck up or need something. Not fair is being treated like a fucking cabin boy despite the fact I've saved your ass and your ship more times than either of us can count." He growled, She was trying to regain control with her powerful thighs, suspending herself off of him so his thrusts weren't as forceful, but he was having none of it. He grabbed her hip and flipped them over so he was on top. She hit the mattress and he climbed between her legs, forcing them to her shoulders and penetrating her again. "Not fair is loving you for five years and repeatedly being told that it wouldn't work. That you won't mix business and pleasure. Yet somehow that doesn't extend to using this tight cunt and these tits to manipulate me" He growled, pounding her into the pillows at the head of the bed. Thassa wasn't even fighting it at this point, not that she could've, but she was obviously still trying to hold herself together. "So tell me now, how are you gonna make that right?" He asked, pausing with his cock buried inside her. Thassa was flushed and obviously disoriented, but she blew her hair from her face and looked up at him. He could tell she was doing her usual mental math, choosing her words carefully, and he began his countdown again. The truth would take six seconds, A lie would take ten.

"I..." She spoke, before she paused again. Daxos didn't wait for her to come up with something this time, he covered her mouth with his hand and pul her legs over his shoulders, before he began to once again fuck her relentlessly. This time he didn't speak, he didn't pause, he didn't falter even as he felt her orgasm once, and then twice. He used his second hand to grope her tits and play with her sensitive pierced nipples, the tritium barbells glowing in the darkness and dancing like fireflies as he pounded her. When he felt his orgasm approach he pulled out of her and sprayed his cum up her body, mostly coating her stomach and the underside of her tits, but with one long strand reaching as far as her eyebrow. He stayed like that for a moment, breathing in silence. He removed his hand and felt her try to speak, but he shushed her. He stood and picked her up, dropping her in a heap on his bench where she'd left her clothes.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out. If you don't have an honest answer for my question by the time this mission is over, I'll be taking my cut and severance and leaving after the quarantine period. I can't do this anymore Thassa." He sighed. He turned his back on her in the crimson hued darkness, signaling he was done. He heard her get dressed and leave, and allowed himself to drift to sleep knowing that this was likely the last time he'd have her.

12