Quarantine Seduction

Story Info
This is a tale of mutual seduction.
5.8k words
4.32
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janeq67
janeq67
74 Followers

Quarantine Seductions

Found & Lost;

I am a fifty-something widower., I lost my wife of twentyfive years just a few years ago in March 2017. She developed an infection in her spine and it spread to her brain. We thought it was manageable, but it was suddenly over in just a few days.

Although I feel the loss every day, I reminisce about raising two great kids and living a modest and thrifty middle-class life. Then, we had to try to move on without her.

My name is Brian. Jen and I sowed our oats in our early twenties., We had our fun, flings and experimentation. When I first met Jen, I found her attractive, but we did not hit it off right away. As a matter of fact, she was annoying at the time. Jen, a naughty "Catholic Polish girl", was persistent and we started dating. We took our time and really got to know each other before we became intimate. We married a year later.The sex with my Polish babe was intense to say the least and we had to tone it back a little once we started a family. Until then we had developed a fetish for erotic stories and having sex in unusual places. We did it on a Ferris wheel, in a doctor's exam room,ina hospital conference room, on a, club pool table,a hotel balcony and my favorite was a cemetery on a dark foggy night, just to name a few. We were also caught in a storm once. Fucking was amazing with all senses on full alert.

Jen was the only woman I was with and my only sexual outlet for more than 25 years. This matters as the story of my quarantine seduction unfolds. My children and I picked up the pieces of our life without Jen and moved on with daily life, work, school, and chores. The kids moved on with their personal lives as well, which is good and to be expected. However I struggled socially. I had no desire to be with current friends let alone meet new ones. I know I was in a kind of depression, I closed off my feelings of sorrow and grief and desires at the cost of not being able to express more positive emotions. The only exception were my children were concerned.

"Rose";

Rose was one of Jen´s closest friends. Rose was a young woman currently aged thirtyfive. She and Jen had a little sister, big sister friendship. They met at a neighborhood school event several years earlier when Rose was an unwed teen mother raising her son on her own.Jen became a "stay at home" mother shortly after our children were born. Rose worked a second shift job, thus they had time to spend together during days and for school functions.They also had the occasional women's night out. Rose and Jen had several things in common; a similar Polish/Catholic upbringing, similar taste in music, as well as attitude and appearance. This was not lost on me as I would consider Rose a MILF. Both Rose and Jen were about 5'5", 125 pounds, reddish-brown hair, and petite B cup breasts. I came home one day and thought she was Jen from behind and came up to give her a hug and was surprised.

I liked Rose, she was fun to talk to. She had a "sailors' mouth" and some interesting views on life, especially after a few drinks. A few years before Jen died, Rose was given an opportunity for a fantastic job out of town and decided to make the move. It was a tough time emotionally for both of them when she moved away.

Shared vision;

Rose was as devastated as any of us at Jen's unexpected death. She and her son came back to town for a week and stayed with us. Rose and Jen's family were all a big help and support though that week was a blur of decisions and visitors and grief. The memorial service included bible passages read by family and of course a teary eyed Rose. Life went on and Rose got married in April 2018. She was engaged when Jen died and was married a month later. Jen would have been part of the wedding party. I apologized but could not find it in me to attend. The groom was a little mysterious to us and Jen got some bad vibes talking to him. She confided this only with me, but not to Rose. It turned out Jen was right because Rose's marriage was annulled less than a year later. Rose and her son moved back to a town near us and her family around February 2019.

We saw Rose and her son fairly often as she made a point to visit us and spend time with my daughter who was 16 at the time. They would do girl stuff like getting nails done and shopping. I will admit that I did enjoy seeing Rose. I was emotionally recovered enough to notice a sexy woman when I saw one, but had no desire to form an intimate friendship yet.

I started reading a new book about psychics. I was always open to the belief of the metaphysical and around November 2019 I saw a flyer about a psychic fair and got it in my head that I should visit. I wanted to see if they could tell me anything about Jen or my parents. Or anything in general really. I invited Rose to go with me and she was interested. One of our chats concerned a vision we both had right after Jen died. She came to Rose and me in our dreams. It was a very real communication to us.

Free my Willie;

For over a year I had no desires or even care about sex. I had some sleeping erections and dreams that I did not remember later. None of those included Jen except that one right after she died. However, after all those months of no release my body and mind did turn to thoughts and desires., It was frustrating as I had trouble with even giving myself relief. For twentyfive years I depended on Jen for all of my sexual satisfaction. Even when I masturbated Jen was there next to me and if not helping, she was holding me. One particular night, I was sleepless with frustrations. My mind was showing me images of a woman rubbing herself but I was seeing both Jen and Rose's faces. For a long time I thought it was disrespectful to fantasize about my dead wife but being horny won. I decided to recall in detail one of my most favorite erotic moments I shared with Jen and I will now share with you.

We were out of town traveling by car and stopped for the night at a rural roadside motel. I would call it vintage like the "Bates Motel" with the office at one end and a line of rooms off a covered walkway. With the exception of a modern TV and coffee maker, the room, furniture, curtains, and bedding had a 70's vibe. We found a nearby diner called The Ostrich Tail and had a nice meal. We picked up some wine and went back to our motel where it turned out we were the only guests. A warm day accompanied by a quick rain and cooling temperatures made for a foggy evening and across the road from the motel was a town cemetery. There were no fences and no other homes nearby.

I was feeling adventurous and talked Jen into a late night walk through a dark and foggy cemetery. It was a full moon and once we crossed the road away from the motel lights it was definitely "Spooky Town" with trees, a breeze, fog and weak moonbeams. If you have never been in a cemetery at night, you are missing a chance at feeling your senses heightened. It was exhilarating and interesting with the shadows being cast by tombstones, trees, and bushes, crickets and wind, the rustling of the leaves and the smell of freshly turned soil.We stopped where a moonbeam was shining down through an opening in the canopy.,I was overcome with passion at how pretty Jen was and took her in my arms to kiss her deeply. I did mention that we have had some intimate adventures in public places before and this place seemed to be ideal for our fun. My kisses advanced down to her shoulder. Removing her blouse, I was gently sucking and kissing her breasts and nipples and Jen had her hands down my shorts playing with my cock and balls the way I like. I knelt down and pulled her shorts and panties off and began to suck and lick her pussy illuminated by the moonbeams. Nearby there was a wide concrete bench. I picked up Jen and carried her over. I set her down, removed my clothes and laid them down for Jen to recline on. I immediately went back to pleasuring her pussy with my tongue, quickly bringing her to her first orgasm. Jen stood up and had me stand on the bench so my cock was level with her face. Jen took my cock in her mouth, stroking and sucking with one hand and the other hand alternating between my balls and my asshole.She was not entering my ass but rubbing it and massaging my taint and balls while I stared at the stars and moon in the sky. Jen could have easily made me cum just sucking me off, but I wanted to fuck her, here in the cemetery. I laid her down and knelt between her legs, lifting them high and slowly pushing into her, watching the pleasure on her face.

The moonbeam had changed its position and was now directly on the bench. Being in a dark and foggy cemetery our senses were heightened. The passion, fear and anxiety were overwhelming, our hearing, sight, and touch were ultra sensitive and we were making love. Our hearts were pounding, and our breath came in gasps as we shared the feeling of cock in a pussy. I was just fucking her fast and hard. Jen always said she enjoyed feeling like she was being fucked by a bus and I was the driver.

Good lovers pay attention, learn how the other is pleasured and when they are getting ready to cum. I knew Jen was ready to pop. I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick and she was making her quiet little moans. I fucked faster, my balls grew tight as I was trying to hold back for Jen to cross the line and then I saw her signal. She started gasping as her muscles contracted around my dick. I have always been a showman in bed and decided to howl like a wolf as I came in her. I collapsed on top of her, laid to her side as I stayed in her pussy, throbbing and breathing heavily, finally relaxing until my cock slipped out. As far as feeling raw senses I don't think anything has ever compared to that night.

Now don't forget fast forward many years and I was reliving this memory because I have not had orgasmic relief for over a year. I was afifty-year-old guy jacking off in my bed in the dark. I guess I was ready and my body was ready because I let loose a couple of ropes of semen like I haven't since I was a much younger man. I laid in my bed covered in my own nut, my cock throbbing and the release left me exhausted. I fell into a deep sleep and I was able to have a dream with Jen in it. We were in our bedroom. I was watching her sitting at her vanity putting on make-up and jewelry. She was telling me she was having a new friend over and she would introduce me. Next suddenly we were in our living room and this was the day I first met Rose.

I see dead people;

In the summer of 2019 I picked up Rose and we attended the Psychic Summit. We walked around a while looking at all the vendors' tables full of stones, books, jewelry, and fantasy art. I purchased a session with a Psychic. It was a random meeting and you wait your turn in a room with several psychics. When a table opens, you get wawed over.

Our medium was a man in his seventies. He introduced himself and talked about his Native American upbringing and his years of experience. I just asked for a general reading for myself, but his attention was drawn to Rose. The psychic said he was having trouble because of the presence around Rose, he asked if he could hold her hand. It was obvious that she was uncomfortable. The old man held her hand and closed his eyes for a moment then asked Rose "You see it or sense it, don't you?" At this point a second medium came across the room and interrupted. She explained she could also see that there was a young man that was dead and was trying to get Rose's attention. Rose became emotionally overwhelmed and confessed that as a teenager she realized she could see and communicate with people that others did not see. She soon learned that these souls had passed and were lost, looking for someone to help them move on.

Young Rose was frightened and did not know how to cope with what she felt was a curse not a gift. The two psychics spent a good amount of time with us, and the Native American medium advised me that he could now sense that I was there to help Rose as an earthly guide. He gave us a business card and we agreed to meet later for a private meeting. Rose was a little shaken and we went for drinks and dinner. The ride to the restaurant was a discussion of Rose's past experience with seeing spirits in her teens. She thought she was going crazy. Between superstition and a Catholic upbringing she was taught to believe this was evil. She talked with a priest back then and he prayed for her and anointed her with holy water. Then she was dismissed and told she should see a doctor. She did a little research at the library, the internet was still new then, but she came away with the understanding that some see this ability as a gift and some a curse. Rose believed she did not want this "gift". Rose sought out an old woman who claimed to be a Witch and Rose begged her to help her stop the contacts. The Witch taught her a spell and after several attempts was able to close herself off several years ago. The dinner was fun. We talked about good times and funny Jen stories. Her outfit that day did not go unnoticed either. Her sleeveless shirt and form fitting jean shorts and smooth legs offered a pleasant view.

The next few months I enjoyed spending time with Rose. I took my charge as her guide seriously, and we met with the Native American medium or, as we called him in private, the "Shaman." It was his opinion that Rose, having closed herself off, had created a negative energy that may have impacted her personal life and the choices she has made over the last 15 years. He encouraged Rose to open her senses and find a way for her "gift" to be a positive influence on herself and others. The Shaman taught her how to take control of situations when a soul seeks her out, wants to get her attention and communicate. There was a time to say not now, not today, and keep her energy positive.

Our friendly visits were once or twice a month and mostly a dinner night out or a holiday meal with our families. I kept my attraction to Rose to myself as I was much older. Sometimes the generation gap showed up in our conversations. I enjoyed learning the latest slang, memes and text lingo. I also felt that Rose, even if she was not attracted to me, did enjoy my attention and friendship.

March 2020 Quarantine;

The first few months of 2020 Rose chose to teach herself how to channel any spirit contact by using a needle in a cork floating on water.,It was turning different directions based on her questions. She had some impressive results.

When the country shut down and we were both out of work we started spending several days and hours a week hanging out together. Rose had no income, and I was lucky to have a salaried job working part time from home. I was able to help her out with rent, utilities and groceries. I knew she would do the same if our roles were reversed. Together we learned about Spells and candles, stones, herbs, spices, and the moon phases. All this time together, not to mention the texts and phone calls, brought us closer. We shared a lot about our thoughts and feelings. We discussed the choices we made for ourselves, our families and relationships..It became easy to talk about my loss of Jen and even some marital issues that all couples faced at times. Rosie opened up about the breakup and divorce of her one year marriage and how physical abuse and hard drugs were involved. She also shared how past relationships may not have been healthy decisions. She was happy that she had a civil relationship with her sons' father and that her son and his dad had started spending more time together. We shared a lot of emotions and hugs, but both agreed it would be a long time before we felt that we could let someone that close into our lives. Complete trust and vulnerability were difficult. However, I privately hoped to show her that an adventurous, but older and kind, gentleman could be someone to have intimate fun with and someone she could depend on. I wanted to show her I was someone who had come to her rescue without reservation. I thought I had given her the respect and attention she deserved and could equally understand the need for no strings attached fun.

Seduction of Rose and Rosie;

The isolation from work and friends lead to experimenting and drinking. Rose is a young woman and had no inhibition to drinking and smoking weed. I did my share back in the day and did drink some, but my work required drug testing and I learned to relax and have fun in other ways. However, since I was working from home and having so much fun with Rose, I decided to experiment and we would share the occasional joint or cart along with drinks. It made for a relaxing time and made talking easier.

I have learned through my time with her that there were two personalities I spend time with; Rose and Rosie. They were both extremely intelligent and beautiful and fun to be with. Rose was the calm, emotionally stable, thoughtful, dependable and patient woman. Rosie was temperamental, vindictive, and quick to judge. She was a risk taker, an extremely sensual and passionate woman. We had spent many weeks together and some of our conversations turned to sexual experiences and past lovers. Rosie had a taste for "bad boys".Rosie lost her virginity at the young age of eighteen year old with an older man that she said was entirely what she wanted to experience. I also lost my virginity at the same age to a friend's sister in a very awkward and too quick one-time encounter. I knew a few women in my youth, too few and I would never judge a woman that has had several lovers, my Jen had many and so did Rosie. I shared a few Jen and I sex in wild places stories. When Rosie was flying high she would, at my encouragement, tell me about a few of her experiences.

Rosie's ex-husband Benny dealt drugs on the side working as a nightclub bouncer. He was a mean and jealous man and in her opinion had a weird dick. (I didn't ask) After closing he would fuck her on the pool table. Gerard, a thug and thief, was her go to fuck buddy. He knew how to get her off in a wild way. She would meet up with him at a moment's notice. She even fucked him once in the car on a lunch break. Jerry was tender to her and had a huge cock, but he was a cocaine user that lacked enough intellect for her social needs. Danny was a past love and he taught her the pleasure of anal sex. He was an alcoholic on his way to rock bottom crash and burn. She did later learn he sobered up and got help.

She also told me she enjoyed the occasional porn video, in addition to making her own for self-gratification.

The day has cum.- "Oh that's good";

One day, even though I arrived with dinner, snacks, and wine, Rose was cooking. She was cooking weed in a crockpot making weed butter. I had no experience with edibles but was curious to try. Later that evening we were starting on our second bottle of wine and when the butter cooled, she used it to make muffins. She mixed up ready-made mix and baked. They turned green, and I tried my first "edible" muffin. It did not taste that good, but I was game and I nibbled at half. Now when she mixed up the muffin mix Rose did not mix it thoroughly and my muffin had a blob of weed butter baked in it and in my inexperience I popped the whole piece in my mouth and ate it. To my credit, I was managing my alertness well but we both were flying high. As we talked, our word play turned to sexual innuendo jokes and the sexual tension in the air was palpable. Our conversations turned to tattoos and scars. Rose had a few obvious tattoos but I only had one. I had Jen's name on my ass hip area (inside joke) and I was curious to know if Rose had any hidden tattoos. She showed me her lower back tattoo at the top of her ass crack. I showed her a few injury scars and my large abdomen scar. She came closer and traced the scar with her finger. This was the most intimate touch I'd had in a long time. I sort of joked about her seeing my hemorrhoid surgery scar and she told me she would look at it if I wanted to show her.

janeq67
janeq67
74 Followers
12