Quarantine Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately felt awkward and joked "maybe later, if you're lucky". It was her turn, and she had some minor scars, including one that let me see the side of her breast. Then she asked, while looking into my eyes, did I want to see a scar she has on her thigh. To myself I thought, "You bet I do".

I was talking with "Rosie" for sure now, she was wearing an untucked blouse and no bra with jean shorts. It was very sexy. I said something like, "I would love to look at anything you want to show me." Rosie first tucked in her blouse and then unbuttoned her shorts and very slowly opened the flap. Her blouse tail was covering her pubic mound and she placed her hand in a way to block a direct view. She wiggled the shorts down a little and asked me if I could see her scar on her inner thigh. I had been out of practice for a while, but I was sure this was an "it's my move" situation. I looked up from her crotch into her eyes and said, "I need a closer look."

I kneeled down from my chair to the floor and was just a few inches from her body. I could tell that she had no panties on, and her hand and blouse hid most of her pussy. As I leaned forward, she moved her hand, and I kissed her mound through her blouse, Rosie put both her hands on my head, and I put my hands on her hips. I moved her blouse tale by sliding it up a little so I could get a perfect look at her "peekachoo". She had some pubic hair on her mound, cut very short just above her slit. Below, each side of her slit was shaved clean. Just the hint of her moist labia lips were showing. I buried my face onto the mound of her pussy, kissing, licking, and sucking her mound and slit up and down. It was somewhat sloppy, as my passion turned loose on my prize. I was afraid it would go away any second. In response she pressed my face into her warm little kitty.I lifted her leg onto a nearby chair, allowing me to get my tongue deeper into her folds and lips. She made little moaning noises and the irony was, her pleasure sounds were very much like Jen's.

I stood up and kissed her passionately as she ran her hands up and down my clothes that were still holding back my hard cock. I picked up Rosie and carried her to her bed and sat her down. With our eyes locked together she undid my belt and zipper and let my slacks fall. Then she pulled the front of my boxers down just enough to grab my cock and began to suck it. I removed my shirt and placed my hands on her red hair, letting her set her own slide and suck rhythm. I had not been touched by a woman for three years. I needed to feel a pussy wrapped around my cock again, so I had Rosie turn around and leaned her over the bed. I entered her perfect pussy from behind. I wanted to last, at least long enough for Rosie to orgasm first because I knew I would not be far behind.

Rosie pulled her shirt off and held onto the bed as I pounded her doggie style. I could see her tits with erect nipples shifting forward and back with each of my in and out penetrations. She reached back between her legs and alternated between playing with my balls and her own clit, soon I could hear her making a noise. It was like a sigh and gasping moan "ahh-ohh" then she whispered, "Oh that's good".

I said, "Baby let me cum in your pussy, it's been so long." Rosie moaned "Please." My orgasmic spasms were like a young man cumming in his first pussy. I stayed in her as we shifted onto the bed and lay there in the spoon position. My cock pulsed and twitched until it was soft enough to slip out, then we fell asleep holding each other.

Ready for More;

Rose woke up several hours later. I felt her get up and go into the bathroom where I could hear the tinkle of her peeing. Next, I could hear the shower and she rinsed off and came out five minutes later with a robe on. I was up and she told me she needed a cigarette. I did my business, a little mouthwash and took a quick rinse too, then slipped on my boxers and joined her for coffee. I was greeted by an early morning view that would never get old, as Rose was sitting in her kitchen chair with her leg pulled up to her chest and her robe hanging open exposing her sexy tits and pussy. I gave her a kiss and she said to me "You did all right old man, you ready for more?" My response was, "I got all day." It was around 4am and Rose disappeared into the bathroom for a short time. Her son was staying the night at his dads', which he did most evenings that I would hang out to drink and smoke. I lay in her bed and decided I wanted to do something special for Rose so when she came out, I asked her to lie on me in the 69 position. I really wanted to take my time with my mouth on her pussy. I held her ass and began my enthusiastic licking, slurping, and sucking. I used the alphabet method, licking each letter shape around the labia but not directly, for now, on her clit. With her pussy so spread open I got the chance to fuck her vaginal hole with my tongue.

She of course was doing an excellent job of sucking my cock and balls. She told me she wanted me to explode in her mouth but I wanted to please her more orally first. She edged me twice before she started grinding her pussy into my face, readying herself for orgasm. I could not hold back any longer and shot my old man load in her mouth and she just kept gently sucking every drop. While she was grinding her pussy faster and I was licking it all, I moved my tongue up to her beautiful butt hole. This drove her crazy and set off her orgasm in what seems to be her signature orgasm noise, a gasping moan "ahh-ohh", then she whispered "oh that's good."

 

Rosie needs more;

Following our 69 session and a quick nap, we went out for brunch, and I dropped her back at her apartment. I went home to do some work, shower and change clothes. We made plans for more sex and play now that our friendship was growing more intimate.

My twins were home when I got there. They never would butt-in to my personal business and they knew where I was, but this was the first time I spent the night away from home since their mom died. I was glad they were positively supportive. My daughter asked with a big grin, "Did you get enough sleep daddy?" My son hi-fived me and said "Way to go Pop's."

I ignored their teasing and got some work done so I could go back over to Rose's. I'm from an older generation and I was happy, and it maybe dorky, but I stopped and picked up flowers and candy for Rose on the way back over. I could tell she was pleased by the big French kiss I received when I got there. Rose disappeared for a few minutes and returned wearing an erotic maid's costume. She was cooking dinner for me tonight and wanted to have a little fun teasing me by bending over with no panties on or stooping over so her breasts bulged out of the top. I was on her couch watching the TV when she came over to the couch and said to me "I want to do something to get you warmed up for later." She asked me to pull my pants down and she took my limp cock into her mouth and just gently sucked on it, letting it rest in her mouth until I was fully erect. She said she wanted to feel it grow in her mouth. Feeling and watching a dick grow was one of her kinks.Rosie went to finish dinner and my dick went down and I pulled up my pants. We had a lovely dinner by candlelight and then watched a movie. While hanging out previously I had helped Rose clean and we were cleaning and washing up after the movie. She likes to do housework at night. When she's alone, she works naked and since we were fucking now, she got naked, and I joined her.

I just love watching a naked woman bending and stretching, it is such a turn on. Rose asked if I was ok if she brought some toys into the bed tonight. I had no problem with that. I paid attention to how every part of her body looked and tonight I wanted to take my time and get to know how all parts of her body felt.We moved into the bedroom and Rosie showed me her big red vibrating dildo and her rainbow swirl glass dildo and her favorite lube. We kissed, sharing our tongues, and I kissed her neck and shoulders working down to her breasts and nipples. She showed me all the places she liked to be kissed and sucked on. Rosie paid a lot of attention to my cock and balls and I let her know I was ok with her gently exploring my taint and butt hole. I took every opportunity to touch her from head to toe, running my fingers through her hair and kissing and touching her back and shoulders down to her butt cheeks, making my way to the mound of goodness. I loved the contrast in texture on my tongue from her stubbly mound hair to the smooth folds of pussy below her clitoris.

I made sure to give her ass the attention she craved alternating between the wrinkles of her asshole and the deliciousness of her labia and love hole. I went so long without pussy before Rose. I positioned myself in the missionary position and penetrated her slowly, balls deep, and then just waited trying to memorize the feeling of being inside her. I wanted to see the pleasure on her face, the look that says, "I trust you, fuck me." I really wanted to savor the feeling and went slow in and out watching her face and listening to her noises. I did not want to cum too soon. Rosie said she wanted to feel me in her ass, and I moved to the spoon position behind her and lubed up. I lifted her leg and again slowly, entered her ass stopping a few inches at a time letting her ass stretch and relax. Rosie told me how she loved double penetration and while I slowly pumped her ass, she inserted her red dildo into her pussy with vibration that I could feel and I could watch her fuck herself. She orgasmed twice, a gasping moan "ahh-ohh", then she whispered, "oh that's good".

I was able to pay attention to how her vaginal orgasm felt while in her ass. Rosie added the glass dildo to her pussy with the red dildo and asked me to fuck her ass hard. I complied but was ready to shoot my load fast and announced to her, "I'm cumming baby," and filled her ass with my nut. Again, she gave that gasping moan "ahh-ohh", then she whispered, "oh that's good."

Thanks

Please comment.

12