Quarantine with Indian Mom

Story Info
Spending lockdown with mom.
3k words
4.41
67.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desimind
desimind
85 Followers

My name is Ganesh, 18 yrs born in a middle class south Indian family. My family consists of my dad, DInesh, 47 yrs and mom, Manju, 39 yrs.

This incident happened after few months of government imposed COVID lockdown that happened in India. At that time, I was bored out of my mind, spending my time binge-watching series and playing video games. However, as a family, we grew more closer. I started spending more time with dad and mom, playing board games and watching movies together.

However, I did not know my normal life was about to change soon. It started with dad getting symptoms of cold. He went to the government hospital nearby and called us a few hours later, to inform us the bad news. He had tested positive for COVID.

The next few hours went like a blur. Since there were no major symptoms, dad had to be quarantined in a room, for 2 weeks. After some discussions, it was decided dad would undergo quarantine in my room, which was upstairs in our house. I moved few of dads clothes and essentials into my room. Then got few of my clothes, laptop, toothbrush etc out of my room and kept it downstairs.

When dad came back, he went straight to my room, maintaining a safe distance from us, and locked the door. Mom and I had decided not to test ourselves, until we show any symptoms, as by this time, the intensity of COVID cases had come down. We messaged Dad to sent us Whatsapp messages or voicenotes on our phones, if he needed anything.

It was almost dark, when the initial confusion had died down. Mom had left Dad's dinner outside my room and had talked to him over phone, asking if he needed anything else.

Now, mom and I were sitting down at the dining table, eating dinner, both of us not speaking that much.

"Where are you going to sleep?" Mom asked suddenly, and that was the first time, I figured out I didn't have a bed to sleep that night.

"I can sleep on the living room couch." I said, after some thought.

"You won't be comfortable sleeping there, and that too for 2 weeks. We can share my bed, till your Dad is better." Mom said.

I thought for some time, and nodded. I didn't find it weird sharing a bed with mom, because until that day, I hadn't looked at mom in a negative manner.

After, we finished dinner, I got onto my parent's bed and started playing with my mobile, waiting for sleep to come in. Mom was still cleaning up the dishes, and after about 15 mins, came to the room.

She was wearing a yellow nighty, and after untying her hair, she let her hair loose, got next to me and lied down.

"Stop playing with your phone and go to sleep" Mom said, pulling the blanket up, covering both of us.

I put my phone beside me and turned off the bedroom light switch, which was next to where I lay.

It was difficult to fall asleep, in a new bed, and that too, next to mom. After some turning and tossing for what felt like a long time, I felt sleepy and closed my eyes. Mom had fallen asleep long before me.

In the middle of the night, I thought I heard a noise and woke up. I am a light sleeper, and usually gets up few times, in between sleep. But the position I was sleeping that moment, made me freak out a little. While sleeping, I had turned to my side, and now was lying facing mom, who was sleeping straight. My right arm was laying across her boobs, raising up and down, each time she breathes.

At the age of 18, I was still a virgin. And that was the first time, I had ever touched a woman's boob. I felt guilty and excited at the same time. I was fully awake now, my sleep gone completely. I could hear my heart starting to pound quickly now. Eventually, my curiosity got the better of me and I moved my hand a little, and placed it on top of mom's left boob. I then waited and didn't make any sudden moves, to confirm mom was still sleeping.

I moved my hand slowly across mom's boobs, feeling its shape, with my hands. I could slightly feel the impression of the bra she wore underneath. I then gave mom's boob a slight squeeze.

The feeling of groping mom's boob was making me hornier. I realized I had developed a hardon. Suddenly, I thought mom stirred a little. I stopped squeezing, but left my hand still on her boob. After few moments, I realized mom was still fast asleep. However, my initial arousal was now gone, and the guilt of what I had just done pulled me back into reality. My dick became flaccid and I turned around, now facing opposite direction to mom. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about what had happened.

When I woke up next morning, I was lying alone on bed. Mom usually wakes up much earlier than both dad and me. I went into the kitchen and saw mom was already busy working, making breakfast for all of us.

She noticed me standing in kitchen, and said " Good morning, son"

I was relieved. She hadn't noticed what I had done yesterday night.

I took my morning coffee mom gave me, sat on kitchen chair, and watched mom working, while taking sips from my coffee.

However, this was the first time I was noticing mom as a woman. She looked like bollywood model, even at 39 years of age. She did not have boobs or ass that were huge, but both were still noticeable. She was of slim figure, fair in colour, and her ass swayed from one side to another while she moved around in kitchen. But what kept me mesmerized were the shape of her boobs. I noticed, how her nighty tightly pressed to her boobs, which I had kept squeezing last night. At that moment too, in my mind, I was imagining, going behind mom, hugging her and taking both of her boobs in my hands and squeezing them till I was satisfied.

I realized I had developed a hardon looking at mom like that. I knew I had to get a release soon. Without thinking twice, I took my phone, turned the flash off, and took lots of candid pics of mom in nighty, working normally in the kitchen. Within 5 minutes, I was in the bathroom, jerking off to mom's pictures in various poses.

The rest of the day went by quickly. I didn't miss a chance to take more pictures of mom, and masturbated to her pictures couple more times. My lust for mom overtook whatever rational thoughts I had, and I kept on looking mom the wrong way, without thinking of the consequences.

The rest of the day went by quickly for me, and after dinner, I was the first one to be on the bed. I was patiently waiting for mom to come and lie beside me. After, what seemed like an eternity, she came, still wearing the same nighty from yesterday. She repeated the same process, letting her hair loose, lying beside me and covering both of us with a single blanket.

I could not sleep and the time seemed to pass slowly. Still, I waited, patiently for mom to go into a deep sleep. After, what seemed like an eternity, I decided to make my move. I turned to the side facing mom. She was still lying on her back. Same as yesterday, I put my hand on her left boob slowly, my palms almost covering her whole boob. I could feel her bra like last night and without any hesitation like last time, I started squeezing mom's boob. I was feeling bolder than last night, and after some time, I started to circle her nipple area, with just my finger. I even gave her nipple a slight squeeze, the taboo action causing my dick to be fully erect.

Suddenly, I felt mom stirring a little, and I quickly took my hands from her boob, and went back to lie on my back, my eyes forcefully shut, feigning sleep. When nothing happened, I opened my eyes slightly and turned my head to look at mom. She had now turned sideways and was lying facing me. She had her eyes closed and still appeared completely unaware of what her son was doing to her, a few minutes ago. Suddenly, however, mom put her hand across my chest, cuddling against me. I could feel her boobs press onto my left arm. I usually wear a half sleeve tshirt and boxers to sleep and therefore could feel the softness and warmth of her boobs against my naked skin.

My dick started to get erect again. Without making any sudden movements, I slowly lowered my boxers, letting my completely erect dick free. I started to rub my dick with my right hand, slowly, enjoying the feeling of mom hugging me like a lover. Without any warning, mom placed her leg upon me, still cuddling, and her leg rested directly on my naked dick.

I heard a small gasp from mom, and almost instantly, she removed her leg and arm from my body, turned around and no further sounds came from her.

I was both shocked and confused by the experience. Did mom wake up, just when she felt my dick or was she awake even before then? If she was awake, why did she not stop or scold me, when I was playing with her boobs? And why had she cuddled with me if she was aware of my intentions? All these thoughts kept running through my head while I slowly drifted to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up, I was lying alone on bed. I continued lying there for few more minutes. I didn't know how mom would react seeing me. After a few moments, I woke up and went into the kitchen. Mom was preparing breakfast. She had taken a bath, and her hair was still wet. She had also changed into a black nightie, which was much tighter than what she wore yesterday, clearly showing her structure and curves much better.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Mom said cheerfully, when she saw me. "You look tired. Didn't you sleep comfortably. " Mom asked

"I did." I replied. " Did you sleep well?" I asked mom cautiously.

"Yeah, I slept like a log." Mom said standing facing me, looking directly at my face. " But I think I might have slept in a wrong position. Some parts of my body are kind of sore." As she said this, she took her right hand, placed it on her left boob and lifted it up and down few times.

I turned away and didnot look directly at her, but out of corner of my eyes, I could see mom smiling at me and enjoying my discomfort.

However, now I was certain. Mom was awake during the whole time and had intentionally hugged me back last night. The realization gave me both hope and a huge hardon at the same time.

Mom had turned away from me now, and was continuing to make breakfast. I decided to take a risk and test out my theory.

With my bulging hardon, I went and stood behind mom. "What are you making, mom?" I asked innocently, and before she replied, I pressed my hard dick into her ass.

Mom froze for a second, but then as if not noticing what was happening, continued to stir the curry. " Just some daal curry" She replied, her voice almost like a whisper.

I got both excited and bolder by mom's reaction. I kept both my hands on her ass, and started groping her ass, while continuing to thrust my dick repeatedly into her ass. Mom continued to make the curry, with no reaction, but a few times, I found her thrusting back to rub my dick.

I took a strong whiff of her wet hair, taking in the scent of her shampoo. " Smells nice." I said.

"Me or the curry." Mom asked laughing. I gave a strong thrust again as a reply. I took my hands from her ass, and hugged mom from behind, my hands crossing just under her boobs.

"You are awfully affectionate today, what happened?" Mom asked, after turning off the stove, but still staying in the same place.

"I just realized how gorgeous you are." I said and started to squeeze both her boobs, all the while continuing to dryhump her ass. I enjoyed the feeling of her soft boobs, much more freely now than last night, as there was no fear of being caught now.

"Haha, you just realized that? You do know I am more than twice your age, right?" Mom said and she turned around to face me. " Well, I should say you are also a big boy now." Mom said looking down and seeing my erect dick causing a big dent on my boxers.

I took Mom's face on my hands, and started to kiss her lips. Mom kissed me back with no inhibitions, and started to rub my dick over my boxers, with her right hand.

My mind was out of control now. I lifted mom up, still kissing her and placed her on the kitchen countertop.

I started to lift her nighty up, exposing her legs, her thighs and finally her panties. She was wearing a dark blue panty and I gave her pussy mound a small rub over the panty. I could sense they were wet and after rubbing over her panty for few times, I started to pull the panty down.

Then mom stopped kissing me, and grabbed my hands, preventing me to pull down her panty any lower. " You should keep whatever happening between us a secret." Mom said and I nodded. " And promise me this will stop once Dad is free from quarantine." Mom continued almost panting for breath and I nodded again.

Mom released my hands then and pulled me in by my hair, to continue kissing me. I pulled her panties further down and mom raised her legs to assist me a little.

I stopped kissing and took in the surreal scene in front of me for a second. My mom was sitting on the counter, her legs spread wide, inviting her son to fuck her. I focused on her pussy. I was seeing a woman's pussy for the first time in real life and that too of my mom's. I was too horny and excited for foreplay. I dropped my boxers and my dick sprang free.

Mom started smiling and widened her legs further. I rubbed my naked dick against mom's pussy few times, and looking mom directly, pushed it into my birthplace. Mom crossed her legs around my waist, pulling me closer and continued to pull my hair in pleasure.

I started to kiss her lips and her neck, placing one hand on her boob and other on her lower back, continued to fuck my mom.

Mom started to moan softly, between my kisses. Everytime I pushed my dick in, she tightened her pussy walls, and even though she was on the countertop, it was almost as if I was lifting and fucking her, her hands around my neck and legs around my waist. Her pussy was tight and it felt like her pussy was just tight enough to fit my dick perfectly.

I felt like heaven. Till yesterday, I was a virgin and now I was fucking the perfect milf first thing in the morning. I started to increase the pace of my thrusting.

"I am close mom." I said, in between kisses.

"Not inside." She said, and I nodded in understanding.

Mom now had her head tilted back and her eyes closed, her mouth opened a little. "How did I miss seeing her sexy side this long?" I thought in my mind.

I realized I was about to cum and stopped fucking her, and started to rub my dick which was pointed at her pubic region. And with other hand, I started to press her boobs tightly.

I could not hold very long and blasted my cum, which landed on her pussy hair, and her stomach. I was exhausted and rested my head on mom's shoulder, both of us panting for breaths. Mom released her hold on my neck and dropped her legs down from my waist.

She patted my back couple of times and after a few seconds, I moved back from her. She got down from the counter, still holding her nighty up, and took the panty which I had removed earlier from the ground. She started to wipe my cum off her, with her panty.

She smiled seeing my still exposed dick, now half erect. She put her nighty down, covering her nakedness and threw the cum stained panty into the laundry basket kept near the washing machine.

"Go get ready and we can discuss some rules later" Mom said and she started to tie her loose hair into a bun.

"I will be back in a few minutes, after I give some breakfast to your dad." and she started to put Dad's food on a plate.

I watched as she worked, my dick now tucked inside my boxers. She looked like a totally different person now. Not the woman who had just fucked her son, but like a proper respectable south Indian lady.

I followed her as she carried the food tray upstairs to dad. I watched her panty-less ass sway, as she climbed the stairs, with little remains of my cum still hidden underneath her nighty.

I realized then that I will see a different side of mom from that day on. I knew the rest of the lockdown won't be the same as before.

desimind
desimind
85 Followers