All Comments on 'Quarantine with Indian Mom'

by desimind

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a rating of 3 for a shaved pussy mom story. Some persons who read mom and son, aunt, mother in law. and other mature lady stories (mature ladies genre), do so in part because these are stories about "mature women who most of the time are depicted by the authors to look (mom was hairy, mom's gigantic bush, moms thick and untrimmed mound) exactly that part. There are story tags like "18 year old, teen, shaved," and several others for fiction about shaved and smooth pussies. Your story was listed as a lock-down with "mom" story, Quarantine with "Indian mom" story. If you want your ratings to go up, loose the shaved or smooth pussy image on older (38 and older) mature ladies. Your writing skills are not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Need a part 2

This story is good in a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Many Indian lads love and cherish mom. If mom look like bollywood model, every son jerk off and spy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bhai, ye pehli Indian story hai Jo mujhe pasand aayi.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is exactly what happened with my cousin's mom

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just not sexy. What makes a story like this sexy is the breaking down of taboos. Neither the son nor the mum in this story hesitate for even a second. There is no taboo and therefore no sexual tension.

WardPikeWardPike9 months ago

Decent effort. You need more synonyms. Was getting bored with "boobs" and "dick" all the time. Tighten it up and use some other symbols and metaphors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous