All Comments on 'Quarantined at a Friend's House'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OriginalSilenthunterOriginalSilenthunteralmost 4 years ago
Very Horny

Great story with a fantastic,realistic scenario. Will there be another part? 😍😎

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved the story. I just had a difficult time remembering who was who when the friend came over. Personally, I think that the Mature category would have been a better fit for this story rather than Erotic Couplings. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

would love a part 2. and 3 etc

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Double your pleasure, double your fun!

5

Rabbit7543Rabbit7543almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Great scenario, great characters, and great sex! Nice tension build up too. I especially love the sauna!! I would love Eddie to get MORE sex during this story, because it is a really hot situation! BTW, I think you meant to say "Denise" and not "Diane" at the very end.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 3 years ago

Really exciting build up to the introduction of the three of them getting a good workout. Excellent

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Yes, yes...so nice...the build-up was really good...excellent, as a matter of fact...

Both of these women surprised him so well...and now they are going to take care of him for the duration of the "quarantine"...hoping the 'governor's extends it!!!!😵😵😱😱

Five**5**Star story...some more would be really nice!!

JmsRthrfrdJmsRthrfrd9 months ago

I really loved the premise, and the build up was great, though I was honestly a bit disappointed with and after the sexual initiation. The story seemed to rather suddenly go from plausibly realistic to unrealistic fantasy quite quickly with the dialogue in the sauna. And then suddenly having sex with Mrs. Edwards, not long after meeting her? It felt like the gentle, teasing flow of the story suddenly turned to a waterfall, and the flow was forgotten in favour of intense sex. A good story earns it's intensity, but this one seems to jump the the gun a little too early. Very well written regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...