Quarantined at a Friend's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Uh. Sure," I mumbled as I moved my legs to spread my legs wide. I had to scoot myself closer to her to make my feet touch hers. "Like this?"

"Perfect!" she cooed, holding both hands out. "Now take my hands. That's right. Now. When I lean back, you lean toward me and vise-versa," she said, taking my hands in hers. She leaned back, pulling me toward her, my chest dipping toward the floor and my face toward her crotch. She pulled until it was obvious that I wasn't going any further, and then let me pull her back up. I leaned back, pulling her toward me, her chest leaning toward the floor and her face toward my crotch. There was absolutely no way that she could miss the huge bulge of my cock sticking almost straight up inside my shorts. If she saw, she didn't let on, but there was no way she couldn't see.

She again pulled me toward her, pulling me downward as I leaned forward. I looked at her and then down at her crotch, suddenly realizing that I could look right up the leg of her shorts to her completely bare pussy. I could see her full round outer lips, covered in soft looking blonde curls, with darker inner lips protruding into the curls. Her lips looked wet and incredibly inviting, refreshing the hard-on that had started to soften slightly from my embarrassment. "There you go," she said with a smile as I pulled her back up and toward me. "A few more before we do weights."

"Do you and your friend do this?" I asked.

"Denise? Oh yeah, but we've done it enough we're more flexible. We end up almost laying on each other." She laughed.

"Oh," I answered.

"I saw that look. Typical guy."

"What?" I asked as she pulled me down toward her again, and another long look up her shorts.

"Mind straight in the gutter. Thinking about her laying on me."

"I didn't!" I answered as I pulled her back up, leaving the tantalizing view behind.

"Oh no? Then what's this for?" she asked, as her face moved down toward my crotch again. "You gonna tell me that hard-on is for us working out?"

"What hard-on?" I lied as I leaned down again, feeling my dick pressed against the floor as I looked up the leg of her shorts again.

"The one making your shorts poke out," she said as she let go of my hands as she reached upright again. "You can't tell me that looking at an old woman in workout clothes did that."

I blushed, thinking that was exactly what did that.

"Come on. Let's do some weights," she said as she pushed herself up. Standing over me she reached down to help me up. I could easily look up her shirt as she leaned toward me, the whole of the bottom of each creamy orb completely visible, as well as her hard erect nipples. I reached for her outstretched hand and let her pull me up, her eyes watching my tenting shorts more than anything else. "So. Let me set my weights and you can spot me for some bench presses, okay?"

"Yeah. Sure," I agreed as she turned to lead me the few steps to the weight bench, never letting go of my hand completely.

She did let go when she reached the rack of weights. "I think one twenty for today. Don't want to overdo since it's been a few weeks."

"Sure," I said with a shrug as I stepped to the other end of the weight bar and watched which weights she was selecting. I matched her set, slipping each weight on and then putting the clip on to keep them from sliding off. She grinned at me and stepped around to the bench and lay down on her back. It took her a few wiggles to get adjusted under the bar, in the process her red cut off t-shirt worked up her back, pulling the front high enough to completely expose both her large round breasts. Her nipples poked up at me invitingly as she reached for the bar.

"Okay big guy. But I think you need to get a little closer," she said with a smile, looking up at me.

"Uh. Oh sure," I mumbled, tearing my eyes from her bare tits. I shuffled my feet a few more feet toward the head of the bench so I was standing closer to the bar rack, her head now practically between my legs.

"Okay. Here goes!" she said, lifting the bar off the rack and holding it at arm's length. I looked down and could barely see her face past my tented shorts before returning my stare to her bare tits. She lowered the bar to her chest, bringing my hands down with hers, lowering the bar until my fingers touched the bare skin of her breasts. She lifted the bar back up, extending her arms until they were straight and then started down for another repetition. Up and down she lifted, each time allowing my fingers to press against her breasts, and rock hard nipples. After nearly a dozen lifts she settled the bar back into the rack over her head. "That was good. You wanna do a few?"

"Oh. I don't need to."

"Oh come on. I don't mind. How much?" she asked as she slid out from under the bar, her motion pulling her shirt all the way to her neck so her body was damn near completely bare except for her shorts.

"How much what?" I asked, staring at her as she got up, her shirt clinging to the top of her tits so that her nipples and areola stuck out at me.

"How much weight?"

"Oh. Two twenty or so I guess."

"Two twenty. Strong!" she said as she moved to one side of the bar, not bothering to fix her top. Each time she moved her tits wiggled and swayed, making me want to step over and just rip the shirt completely off of her. Clearly she wasn't worried about me seeing her mostly naked. I mean there was no way she couldn't know she was showing me her tits. We stacked more weights onto the bar and then she stepped back to let me lay on the bench. "You know, with this much weight, I'm not sure I can spot you leaning over the rack. You don't mind if I straddle you, do you?"

"Straddle me?" I asked as she stepped next to the bench and then swung one leg over me. She stood across my chest with her legs spread apart, the legs of her shorts pulling out so that I could see up the inside of both legs all the way to her bare crotch. I lay under her, my hands on the weight bar, staring up at her pussy for long seconds before she made a noise to pull my attention back up toward her face. Even then, I couldn't help but stare at her still exposed tits as I looked up toward her face.

"Ready?"

"Uh. Yeah," I grunted, pushing the bar up off the rack. I let the bar down to my chest, her hands following on the bar, her tits hanging down toward me as she bent. I pushed the bar up again, and she straightened up to follow it. Up and down I went, almost a dozen times before I set the bar back onto the rack.

"Wow. Nice work," she said as she started to shuffle her feet back down the length of the weight bench. As she moved down, I could feel my erect cock still poking the material of my shorts out, sticking straight up, rub against her crotch as she moved toward my legs. "Oops. Sorry about that," she said as her crotch pulled my cock down toward my feet, partly pulling my shorts down. My cock sprang back as she moved farther down, a lustful look etched on her face as she looked down at me.

Somehow I got up from the weight bench and managed to not just reach out and grab her half naked body as I stood only two feet from her. We stood, staring at each other for long seconds before she backed away a couple steps. "You know. I don't really feel like doing any more weights. I think maybe just a little time in the sauna," she said as she turned and walked toward a small wooden cubicle in the corner of the room. She stopped in front of the glass door, and turned to face me. She pulled the short red t-shirt up over her head and dropped it on the floor. "So. You going to join me?"

"In the sauna?"

"If you want. You don't have to, if you don't want to," she said as she bent over and untied her shoes, her tits swaying as she worked. She lifted each foot and pulled off her shoe and sock before setting her now bare foot on the floor. Wearing nothing but the white shorts she straightened and looked over at me. "No?"

"Uh. Sure," I finally managed to croak out. I squatted down and pulled off my shoes and socks while she watched me, standing back up in nothing but my shorts. I stood for a moment and then stepped over toward her, stopping only a couple feet from her.

She reached her hands to her hips and pushed the white shorts down, letting them slide down her legs. She stepped out of them and stood completely naked before me. Her mound was covered with a matt of soft looking blonde curls that trailed down between her legs. Through the light colored ringlets of hair I could see her full round lips and her protruding inner lips sticking down into the gap between her thighs. She stood staring at me expectantly. "Shorts?" she asked quietly. "Usually people don't wear clothes in saunas."

"Uh. Yeah. Right," I said nervously. I took a deep breath, wondering where that bravery went that I had in my room when I was changing. I reached for the waistband of my shorts and pushed them down, my cock bending down toward the floor as the elastic waistband pushed it down as I forced my shorts down. Finally my cock freed from the shorts and sprung back up, nearly slapping my stomach before bouncing back down to end up pointing straight out at her.

"If you're uncomfortable, we can cover up with towels," she said softly reaching for two large white fluffy looking towels from a rack next to the door. She pulled the two towels off the rack and held them, looking at me almost hopefully.

"Uh. No. I don't think I need to," I stammered.

She smiled slightly and opened the door setting one towel on the wooden bench seat on one side of the small cubicle as she stepped in. She opened the other towel part way, setting it on the bench across from the first, sitting on the towel and looking back out the door toward me. "Come on. Don't let all the heat out."

"Uh. Sure," I answered, walking to the doorway. I stepped inside the small cedar wood cubicle and sat down across from her on the towel she'd set on the bench, closing the narrow glass door as I did. I moved my hands as I sat down, trying to cover my hard dick, blushing as she looked at my erection.

She lifted her feet and set them on the edge of the bench on either side of me, her legs splayed apart slightly, once again exposing her pussy. "It's been an awfully long time since I've had anyone look at me as lustfully as you have the last two days. It does an old woman good to feel desirable. Maybe this isn't exactly right and proper, but I don't think either of us will mind being naked with each other for a little while, will we?"

"I don't think so," I answered, staring at the little beads of perspiration that were starting to form on her chest and run down between her big soft breasts.

"You have a very nice looking cock," she whispered, leaning toward me. She gently grasped my wrists and moved my hands away from my lap, allowing my boner to be completely exposed. "Very nice indeed." She didn't let go of my hands, but instead gently drew them up toward her chest. She pressed my hands against her soft tits, her hard nipples pressing into my palms. She placed her hands over mine and gently coaxed my fingers to massage each soft mound. "Mmmmmmm. I love having my tits played with," she cooed softly, before releasing my hands. "Do you like my breasts?"

"Uh huh," I answered a bit dumbly as I continued to massage each large mound the way she had started me.

She reached for my lap and wrapped both hands around my dick, her hands actually feeling cool in the heat of the sauna. "Your cock is so big and hard. I bet the girls at school really enjoyed this, didn't they?"

"One or two," I croaked awkwardly as her hands slowly stroked up and down my shaft, one hand sliding over my engorged mushroom head with each stroke.

"Too bad I'm a married woman. Right now I have a VERY powerful desire to just let you push this wonderful cock into my pussy. Feel it slide deep into me. Feel how big and hard it is inside my so very wet pussy," she whispered, staring at my cock as she slowly stroked me. "Unfortunately, I don't think we should let things go anywhere near that far," she said a little huskily.

My face must have betrayed my attempt to look all grown up and not like a disappointed little kid being told that the candy on the table wasn't for me. "I suppose we shouldn't," I finally managed to choke out.

"My breasts are very sensitive. Sometimes when I'm really turned on, I can climax from just playing with my nipples," she whispered as she continued to stroke my cock. She moved her feet off the bench and then stood up between the two benches, her hands still wrapped around my shaft. One knee at a time she crawled onto the bench, one knee on either side of me. She sat down on my legs, her pussy now only inches from my hard cock. She slowly leaned her chest toward my face. "I love having my nipples licked and sucked on," she coaxed, arching her back and pushing her tits farther toward me.

I moved my hands to wrap around her breasts as much as I could, squeezing them both into cones as I leaned my face toward her right breast. I closed my lips around her rigid nipple, opening my mouth far enough to close all the way around her puckered areola. I sucked the front of her breast into my mouth and used my tongue to flick and swirl around her hard nipple, drawing a long low moan of pleasure from her lips. "Ohhhh yeeeeesssssss."

Her hands continued to slide up and down my shaft, drawing the copious amount of precum leaking from the tip of my mushroom head, down over it and my shaft, mixing with our perspiration to lubricate my cock. "I know you'd like to slide just a little more toward me and push this deep into me. I'd like that too, more than you might know. I bet right now your imagining how it would feel to slide slowly into me, stretching my vagina as you press deep into me. Mmmmmmmmm. That would feel so nice, wouldn't it? Sliding in and out of me? I can feel my pussy leaking like a faucet, practically begging to be filled with this big hard shaft," she whispered huskily. "Keep sucking my nipple like that and you'll have me coming like crazy."

I grinned to myself as I switched to her other breast, sucking that one into my mouth as well. I gently closed my teeth on her nipple and pulled my face back, stretching her puckered areola as I let her nipple slide between my teeth before snapping back in place. "Ohhhhh fuck!" she moaned loudly, her hands suddenly less coordinated as she started to stroke my cock more quickly. I felt her legs shudder as she arched her back to push her tits harder toward me. I closed my lips around her nipple again and gently nibbled her nipple. "Ohhhhh fuck yes!" she cried loudly in the small cubicle. "I'm coming! Oh god I'm coooooominnnnnnnng!"

Her hand squeezed and jerked on my shaft, both hands nearly sliding up and off my shaft as she frantically stroked me.

"Shit," I groaned, letting go of her nipple as my body jerked, and spasmed, a sudden gush of my cum squirting up from my cock to splatter on her stomach and the bottom side of her tits. Over and over my body jerked, pumping squirt after squirt on us as she sat on my lap, holding, but no longer stroking my hard-on.

"Mmmmmmmm that was nice," she cooed softly as my dick started to soften in her hands. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I answered breathlessly, my heart still pounding loudly in my chest.

She let go of my cock and slowly pushed herself off my lap, sliding herself back to sit on the bench across from me again. She lifted her feet and set them on the edge of my bench again, this time spread much wider, spreading her pussy apart at the same time. She reached between her legs and lowered both hands to her pussy. With the fingers of her right hand she spread her pussy lips wide, showing me her light pink depths. With the other she dipped a finger deep into herself, drawing it back out and holding it up to show me how wet it was. I sat and watched her, her pink vaginal tunnel still occasionally squeezing on itself. After sitting for several minutes she stood up between us, leaned down and used her still pussy smelling finger to tilt my head up. She leaned her face down to mine and kissed me softly, her tongue teasing my lips briefly before she lifted her face from mine.

"I think I need a shower," she whispered before she straightened and turned to leave. She stepped out of the cubicle and walked away, leaving the glass door standing open. I watched her disappear from the workout room, still completely naked.

"Damn," I said to myself quietly. I wondered briefly if she intended me to follow her, not completely sure if I was supposed to. I got up and padded across the workout room as naked as she had been, making my way up the two flights of stairs. I stood outside her wide open bedroom door, listening to the shower running. I stuck my head into her room and looked toward the open bathroom door. Tentatively I walked into her room, looking around at the bed, dresser, open walk-in closet full of dresses, and laying on the bed a sheer nightgown that would surely show everything if she wore it. I stared at it a few moments, thinking about how she might look, laying on the bed in the sheer powder blue nightgown, before realizing that I was maybe wasting time. I took a breath to calm my jangling nerves and stepped toward the bathroom.

"I was wondering if I'd been too subtle," she said from the glass enclosure of the shower as I stuck my head into the bathroom. "Come on. Don't be shy now," she coaxed, stepping into the open section of the glass wall, white soap bubbles running down and dripping from her body. She held a hand out, which I took as I walked tentatively into the shower. "There. That isn't so bad, is it?" she asked as she pressed her wet tits against my chest and wrapped her arms around me. She turned me under the water and then stepped away enough to use the soapy sponge she had in her hand on my body, rubbing my chest with it. In moments I was as soapy as she was, and with a giggle, she pressed herself against me, wiggling her chest playfully so that her slick tits slid back and forth across my chest. "Oh oh. What's that?" she asked with a giggle, reaching down and grabbing my quickly hardening cock. "You're not trying to sneak that into me, are you?"

"I. Um... Oh shit... No. I mean... Shit."

She giggled again and pushed my dick down, stepping toward me so that my soap slickened shaft slipped between her legs. "It's alright sweetie. I think we can play a little. As long as things don't get too out of hand. I believe they call it thigh fucking, or something like that."

"Something like that," I groaned quietly as she started to push her hips toward and pull away from me, sliding my slick cock between her thighs, her pussy rubbing along the top of my shaft.

"Ohhhh fuck that feels good," she moaned, holding onto my shoulders while she fucked herself along my shaft. Her whole body moved with her hip's motion, grinding her rock hard nipples into my chest. I let my hands slide from her hips around to her butt cheeks, squeezing them each time she slid toward me. "That's it sweetie. Fuck me," she moaned as we stood, driving our thighs together until our thighs slapped wetly. Back and forth we rocked, my dick sliding between her lips in the sexy little cave she had created for me. It wasn't long before the shower had washed away the soap, but her pussy seemed to be making more than enough lubrication for both of us. "Oh sweetie. Come for me. Come for mama. I'm so fucking close!" she moaned loudly.

"Oh god. Almost," I grunted, feeling the tingle racing through my body as it worked quickly toward my inevitable release. She held my arms and pumped her hips toward me, slapping our thighs together as my cock plunged in and out of the slick confines her thighs created. I could feel her legs start to shake and her breathing become ragged as her own orgasm started to overwhelm her. "Fuuuuuck," I breathed as my body jerked hard, jamming my cock between her legs until my head nearly poked out beyond her ass. I felt a huge gush of cum lance out of my engorged cock, shooting past her until it splattered on the glass wall behind her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers