Quarantined at a Friend's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other, our bodies pressed tightly together as she shuddered and my body jerked and spasmed. I could feel her rock hard nipples grind into my chest as the two of us stood, our chest's heaving as we worked to catch our breaths. Long minutes passed as we stood there, the water slowly growing cold.

"I think we're done," she whispered, letting go of me and stepping back, my softened cock dripping our combined cum. She turned me around and pressed her body against my back as she reached around me and gently washed my cock and balls. She reached for the water and turned it off. She turned me and pulled me out of the shower, walking backwards, holding both my hands. She stopped and dropped my hands, reaching for a huge pink towel. Smiling at me, she gently dried me with the towel, taking special care to dry my softened dick gently. Once I was dry she took my hand and led me out of the bathroom and across the bedroom. "I'd invite you to sleep with me, but if I did, I don't think we'd make it through the night without... well you know. And we've really gone much too far already," she said as she gently coaxed me out the bedroom door. "Eddie...Thank you!" she whispered as she slowly closed the door.

I stood outside the door for long seconds before turning and heading toward the guest room. I lay on the bed naked, my mind full of visions of her sexy body. It was a long time before I was asleep.

I woke in the morning, the night having been filled with youthful fantasies of fucking Mrs. Johnson in all kinds of positions in the workout room. With the daylight though, I woke and accepted the fact that her final words were more the reality. She'd wanted me but clearly was regretting going as far as she had. I got up and noticed her bedroom door standing wide open and the light on. I padded, still naked, across the hall and quietly into the room, hoping to catch her still naked. The room was empty though. I was about to leave when I noticed a large artificial dick laying on the nightstand by her bed. I walked over and looked at it and then down into the partly open drawer of the nightstand. I eased the drawer open and found quite a number of dildos and vibrators in the drawer, including one unusual one, about an inch and a half in diameter, it's nearly two foot long length bent around to fit inside the drawer. Each end of the soft purple toy had a large mushroom shaped head. I stared at it, realizing that something like that could only have two uses, both involving filling two holes at once.

I put the toys back as close to the way they had been and then walked to my room, grabbing a pair of shorts and stepping into them. I headed downstairs, smelling breakfast cooking in the kitchen. I briefly wondered what, if anything she was wearing. I felt almost disappointed to see her unloading the dishwasher in a thigh length dress. She straightened, put a hand full of plates in the cabinet and then turned to smile and greet me. "Morning sleepy head. I see you finally crawled out of bed."

"Yeah. I guess," I agreed, looking up to see it was nearly eight already.

She closed the dishwasher and wiped her hands on a towel before hanging it on the handle of the stove. "Well. I need to go log in and start work. I left some breakfast on the stove for you," she said sweetly before walking out of the room, leaving me alone. I watched her back disappear down the hallway toward the stairs and then she was out of sight.

I frowned at my own disappointment. I wanted to see her naked, and more, but her demeanor and attire made it quite clear that we weren't going to be having a redo of last night any time soon, if ever. I sighed and served myself the food that had been left for me.

We had sandwiches for lunch and she returned to her office, and I to my room upstairs, still wearing nothing but my shorts. It was almost four and I decided I'd had enough studying. I put on some shoes and headed down to the workout room. Maybe I could work off some of my desire on the treadmill.

Working off my level of desire didn't seem to be working. In fact, if anything I was getting hornier. All I could seem to do is think about her laying on the weight bench naked, with me straddling the bench plunging my cock in and out of her. I looked at my watch and realized that it was after four and that she'd be done working by now. Since she hadn't come in, I guessed she was upstairs changing before coming to work out with me. If I wanted things to happen I was going to have to be bold. I climbed off the treadmill and stripped off my shorts so all I had on was my shoes and socks. I got back on the treadmill, my seeming continuously rigid shaft wagging side to side with each step. Yeah, no way she could ignore this when she comes in!

"Well! Hello!" I heard a female voice say from the doorway. A female voice that was NOT Mrs. Johnson!

"Oh shit!" I squeaked, trying not to fall on my face as I practically jumped off the treadmill, trying to cover my hard-on at the same time. "I wasn't expecting...I mean, I was just...I... Oh shit," I said, scowling at my own stupidity.

"Clearly you were expecting someone else? Eva maybe?" the woman said as she walked into the workout room, moving closer to the treadmill and me. She stepped to the treadmill and leaned on it, clearly looking down toward my partly covered dick. "She's upstairs changing by the way. Now I see why she hasn't been too lonely working out without me," she said with a grin. "I almost feel overdressed," she said, finally making me look her quickly up and down. She was younger than Mrs. Johnson by several years. Maybe ten or so. She was slightly shorter and rounder than Mrs. Johnson, but not unattractive. She clearly had a good sized chest held in check by the industrial strength sports bra, and from what I could see, a fairly nice shaped butt in the multicolored spandex knee length pants. "I'm Denise Edwards, by the way. Eva's regular workout partner."

"Uh. Hi," I mumbled, making no move to take the hand she was offering, lest I have to uncover more of my dick. "Could I have my shorts? Over there?" I asked, nodding toward my shorts laying on the floor behind her.

"Oh those?" she asked sweetly, turning to look and see my shorts on the floor before turning back. "Honestly, I kind of like it like this."

I scowled at her and quickly walked around the end of the treadmill, still covering my dick, and stopping only to pick up my shorts, darted out of the workout room and up the stairs.

"Eddie?" Mrs. Johnson asked as I practically ran up the stair past her, disappearing into my room, almost slamming the door behind myself.

Embarrassed? Ohhhhh not at all! I mean what's there to be embarrassed about? I was just completely naked in front of a strange woman. How was I supposed to know that we weren't alone in the house, I asked myself as I sat on the edge of the bed. The gentle rap on the door broke my thoughts and startled me back to reality.

"Eddie? You okay?" I heard Mrs. Johnson ask softly through the door.

"Uh. Yeah," I answered, scowling again at myself.

She slowly pushed the door open as I sat on the edge of the bed, my shorts playing on my lap over my softened dick. "Can I come in?"

"Uh. Yeah. I guess," I mumbled.

"Is everything alright?"

"You mean other than me making a complete ass of myself? Yeah sure."

"It can't be as bad as all that. Can it?"

"Actually it can. And right now your friend is probably having the laugh of her life at the stupid naked guy she walked in on."

"Naked?"

"Yeah," I answered in a whisper. "I was working out, thinking about you. About what we did. You know. I wanted to make sure you got the message loud and clear that I was definitely ready for more. So I was working out naked, hoping you'd come in and see me and...well..."

"Uh huh. Only it wasn't me that walked in."

"Right," I muttered.

"Trust me. She's not laughing at you. It's sweet that you did that. I mean, I'm flattered that you want to do more of what we did last night. I know I enjoyed it every bit as much as you seem to have. But like I said last night, I'm a married woman and I'm not sure that we should be doing what we did. You're a wonderful sweet young man. Last thing I want to do is to hurt you or lead you on. I'm sorry that I didn't let you know she was coming. She only let me know a little while ago. She brought us some dinner and thought we could work out a little before we ate. So I'm going to go down and work out with her. If you still want to come down, by all means, please... do," she said before getting up from the edge of the bed. She looked back at me as she walked out the door, leaving it ajar as an invitation.

"Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid," I grumbled at myself. "I should have listened last night. Maybe then I wouldn't have embarrassed myself," I said as I stood up and pulled my shorts back on before sitting back down on the bed.

"Knock knock," a soft female voice said from the doorway as the door pushed slowly open. I recognized the voice as Mrs. Johnson's friend, and immediately started to feel embarrassed again. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah. Sure. I've got pants on again."

"Eva said you were pretty embarrassed. I guess I didn't help all that much either. I just wasn't expecting to see a good looking young man strutting his stuff. Not that I was complaining. I was enjoying every bit of it. But I could see how you could have been embarrassed. She said you were good looking. I just didn't realize how good looking."

"She told you about me?" I asked in surprise.

"Uh huh."

"Probably told you what a jerk I was too."

"On the contrary, she said you were a very sweet and caring boy. She likes you a lot."

"Yeah. Well."

"Well. I don't want you to feel awkward," she said with a little cock of her head. "So..." she said, reaching for the bottom of her sports bra. In moments she had pulled the bra up and over her head, standing with the bra in one hand, her tits completely exposed. They were easily a C cup or bigger, each creamy orb looking like it would fill both of my hands if I tried to cover it. Her areola were easily half the front of each boob, with a rock hard nipple jutting out at me from the center of each one. She tossed the bra into my lap and then turned to walk back toward the bedroom door. "You can bring that back down with you," she said as she paused at the door. "Or you can leave it here if you'd rather watch me workout without it," she said with a smile. "Never tried working out naked. Might have to try it, if I was enticed somehow," she added before disappearing out the door. I heard her feet going down the stairs and looked down at my lap and the bra laying there.

So I was either stupid or just plain slow. If that wasn't an invitation, I don't know what was. I tossed the bra aside and pulled my shorts back off and stripped off my shoes and socks so I was completely naked. I took a deep breath, knowing that I was going to be walking into the room with Mrs. Johnson as well. I headed down the stairs after her. By the time I got to the workout room Mrs. Edwards was already inside, stepping onto the elliptical, Mrs. Johnson already running on the treadmill.

"Denise! Really!" she asked her friend, almost tripping as she ran on the belt.

"Uh huh," she answered Mrs. Johnson. "Figured it was fair," she said with a grin, nodding toward where I now standing in the doorway."

Mrs. Johnson shook her head before seeing me in the mirrored wall. "Eddie!" she said, surprised to see me standing there as naked as I was earlier.

I tried not to look at Mrs. Johnson and looked over at her friend instead. "Hi. Thought I might use the sauna," I said a bit lamely.

"I see. Um. Sure. Go ahead," she answered me awkwardly, before looking over at Mrs. Edwards.

I headed to the sauna cubicle and opened the door. It was not cold, but certainly not hot either. I looked around for a switch or control to turn it on. "Here," Mrs. Edwards said, stepping next to me and turning a control just inside the cubicle. "It'll take a few minutes to warm up," she said quietly. "Maybe you can help me stretch while you're waiting?"

She took my hand and pulled me out to the middle of the room and turned to face away from me, still holding my hands. She guided my hands to her hips and pressed my thumbs into the waistband of her spandex pants and then slowly bent over, pushing her butt out at me as she bent, using my hands to push her pants down over her butt at the same time. Slowly she coaxed me to push her pants down farther, her bare ass and pussy coming into view. As she used my hands to push her pants lower on her legs, she drew our bodies together, my rock hard dick pressing against her now bare, exposed pussy. She held herself bent over, wigging her butt slowly side to side, my cock pressed against her exposed inner lips. "Ohhhhh. Something feels awfully hard," she cooed, bending slightly farther, moving her feet as far apart as her pants would allow.

I could feel my head pressing against her lips, her slowly wiggling butt working me into her slightly. Back and forth her ass moved, slowly working my engorged head deeper until I could feel my head press into her.

"Ohhhh yeah," she moaned, my dick only an inch or two into her. She pushed her pants down farther, no longer trying to get my hands to do it. In moments she was pulling her pants off one leg, setting her foot back down, only farther apart this time. She pressed back against me and forced me deeper into her as she continued to wiggle her ass slightly. I reached for her hips and began to push and pull my cock in and out of her, my dick slipping farther into her as each stroke lubricated more of my length. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck," she moaned softly as my body finally bumped against her bare ass, my head smashing into her cervix.

She straightened part way up and pulled my hands from her hips and drew them up to her tits, cupping each soft mound and rock hard nipple with one of my hands.

I was practically beyond caring who was watching as I started to stroke more boldly into her, my hands holding her jiggling tits. In and out I stroked, pulling my engorged shaft nearly from her before sliding it quickly into her again. I could feel her tits bounce in my hand as my hips hit her bare ass with each stroke. In and out I plunged, my pent up sexual desire for Mrs. Johnson coming out into Mrs. Edwards.

Her moans and cries of pleasure filled the room, Mrs. Johnson staring openmouthed as she watched the two of us rutting in the middle of the room. "FUCK! I'M COMING!" she screamed as her whole body started to tremble and shudder. I could feel her pussy clamping around me, trying to hold my fat shaft inside her as she climaxed, the sensations changing things just enough to send me over the top.

"Ahhhhhh Fuck!" I grunted as my body suddenly spasmed, jamming my cock into her. I felt a huge gush of cum pump down my shaft and deep into Mrs. Edward's pussy. I stood gasping and periodically jerking as my body emptied shot after shot of cum into her. Slowly my body started to settle back to normal, allowing me to actually pay attention to what was around us. Mrs. Johnson was sitting on the end of the treadmill, her pants pulled down past her pushed apart knees, her fingers driving frantically into her pussy. Each thrust of her two fingers into herself sent a soft squish sound across the room, attesting to how wet she was. Mrs. Edwards pulled off my cock and dropped to her knees. I stood and stared in shock as she crawled over to Mrs. Johnson, pulling her hand from her pussy and replacing her fingers with her own. She lowered her head between Mrs. Johnson's thighs.

Mrs. Johnson leaned back, holding the handrails of the treadmill and lifting her butt off the belt to push her pussy toward Mrs. Edward's face. "OHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed as her friend attacked her pussy with both her tongue and her fingers. I walked over slowly, intensely drawn to the scene in front of me. Mrs. Edwards must have felt or sensed me next to her and pulled her face from between Mrs. Johnson's legs.

"Here. Come," she said to me, reaching up to grasp my arm and pull me down toward her. Once on my knees, she made room between Mrs. Johnson's legs for me and gently pressed the back of my neck to coax my head down toward the pussy splayed in front of me. I tentatively reached out and licked up her wet slit, Mrs. Edwards moving her hand to mine to push it toward Mrs. Johnson's pussy. I felt her wetness with my fingers and then gently pressed two fingers into her. I couldn't see her face, but I could feel the hesitation in her stiff body. As I started sliding my fingers into her, I could feel her body relax, her hips starting to rock in time with my strokes, pushing herself on my fingers and her clit toward my face.

"SHIT!" Mrs. Johnson cried suddenly, her pussy pumping a surprising amount of her juices out at me, almost like she was peeing on me. Her body tensed three times, each time showering me with her juices before she slumped back down onto the treadmill, laying on the black belt, panting. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and knelt there, looking at her pussy, wishing I still had a hard dick to stick into it. "Ohmygod," she whispered breathlessly. "I don't believe I just did that."

"Oh sweetie. You most certainly did!" Mrs. Edwards said softly as she moved toward Mrs. Johnson. She reached for her top and pulled it off, tossing it aside before sliding her hands down her body, pausing at her chest to gently squeeze each creamy orb and flick her rock hard nipples. She continued stroking down her body until she reached her pants, still around her calves. She pulled the spandex pants and her panties down, pulling off her shoes before slipping the material off each leg, leaving her as naked as I was.

Mrs. Edwards looked at me and grinned before lowering her face to my lap, opening her mouth to engulf my soft cock.

"Oh damn," I whispered as she began to suck and lick me, sending tingles racing through my body. She teased and sucked my cock, quickly coaxing it to start to harden again. Of course, it didn't hurt having Mrs. Johnson laying on the treadmill, her legs still spread wide and her fingers gently teasing her own breasts and nipples. It didn't take long before her face was pumping up and down my hardening shaft. Almost abruptly she pulled her face off my cock and sat back.

"Now. Why don't you put that where it can do some good?" she said with a grin.

"Huh?" I asked a little stupidly.

She rolled her eyes in apparent irritation and shook her head. "Where have you been wanting to put it?" she asked, holding her hand out toward Mrs. Johnson's prone nude form.

"Denise! NO!" Mrs. Johnson said, quickly sitting up and pulling her legs together.

"Eva? What the hell are you thinking? You're NOT going to let him? After everything you've told me?"

"Denise! I'm married! How can I?"

"The same way we always do it! What George doesn't know won't hurt him, and you sure as hell wanna feel this one!"

"But Denise!"

"No more butts! Lay back and take it like a woman!" she said, leaning over to Mrs. Johnson and pushing her shoulder backwards. Eva lay back on the treadmill and Denise pushed her knees apart. "Well?" she asked, looking at me.

"Uh. Yeah! Sure!" I answered eagerly, rolling onto my hands and knees. I crawled over Mrs. Johnson's body and up the treadmill until I was holding myself over her. I felt a hand around my dick and let it guide me down until my mushroom head touched the wet softness of a pussy. I looked into Mrs. Johnson's eyes. She wasn't scared, but clearly wanted what was to come. She reached her hands to my hips and gently pulled me down toward her, my cock slipping easily into her already wet pussy.