All Comments on 'Quarantined Due to Futa Virus'

by Illogically_Horny

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked it. Would love to see more futa/dick variations.

Juan_p3p3Juan_p3p3over 1 year ago

Idea: a young guy and his mousy modest-sized girlfriend have to deal with the girl's thicc hung mother after the virus hit

Juan_p3p3Juan_p3p3over 1 year ago

Really liked this one btw

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 1 year ago

A story that starts with the protagonist growing a dick and bigger tits is a good story. BTW, I love how the virus started in Florida. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but you totally caught me off guard with Ava sitting at the kitchen table and THUNK THUNK! Holy shit that made me laugh so hard and too loud but it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Loved it

Since my brother transitioned to my being my sister, I have my own real life futa at home, and I LOVE it! She was stunned to learn that I have always had a fetish for futa porn, and has now taken to mercilessly teasing me with her gorgeous bod. She'll walk around the house in skimpy underwear, with her d cup tits squeezed into her bra, and with the top half of her dick sticking out of her panties and her hard nipples on full display. As soon as our parents leave for work every morning, she starts me drooling. And judging by how hard her cock gets, it won't be long before we go a lot further, or at least that's my hope. Wish me luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous