Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 04

Story Info
My cock isn't big enough for my sister.
7.1k words
4.39
25.4k
39

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story get's a bit weirder than my usual stories. Be warned.

Also, this is a work of fiction. Any relations to persons living or dead is purely coincidental and not meant to be taken seriously.

We stared in shock at the television. All of us had seen the emergency broadcast system be tested every so often, but this was the first time we had seen it be actually used. The entire family watched as President Diben slowly walked up the stairs to the waiting podium. He always looked old, but now he looked like he had aged a decade overnight.

"My fellow Americans." Diben solemnly read off a teleprompter. "You have all likely heard of the FUTA virus that has emerged in Florida. I regret to inform you that efforts at containment have failed, and the virus has now become international. This virus is much, much worse than COVID ever was or ever will be. The fatality rate among males is at or above 50%, and since the transmission method is currently unknown we have no way of stopping it. So I am declaring a state of emergency for the nation, and setting up quarantine compounds across the states. If your job can be done remotely, or if you want to work in one of these compounds. Call the number on your screen now, and a government vehicle will take you to the closest facility. Thank you, and God bless America."

Dad muted the TV and we sat in our seats in silence while reflecting on the president's words. I had been reading about the FUTA virus on the news for the past couple weeks since another lockdown would've hindered my attempts at getting into college now that I was finished with highschool, but I never imagined that a national emergency would be declared over the outbreak! Eventually it was dad who broke the silence.

"I- I think I should go to the quarantine facility." Mom attempted to say something but dad cut her off. "You heard what the president said, Judith! If I become infected then it's a coin flip if I die or not. What will you and the girls do if I die? Mary is about to start college, and Traci might decide to go back to school someday. Who's gonna pay for that if I kick the bucket due to this virus?"

"We'll make it through this, Alex!" Mom said with passion. "We can make it through anything, as long as we are together!" Hersoft brown eyes were tearing up like they always did when she wanted dad to cave on something he had made up his mind on. However, before dad could reply, my older sister made her presence known with a whine.

"Either go or don't, dad. But if you and mom are gonna argue, could you at least do it in your room where I don't have to listen to you?" Traci flicked her bleached blond hair over her shoulder and made a half hearted motion to find her headphones before giving up and turning her phone volume up. Like the helpful younger sister that I was, I tossed the headphones at... I mean to her.

Traci always had been a lazy asshole. At 21, she had already dropped out of college and three work programs due to her aversion to anything that required effort. Currently she was mooching off mom and dad while they decided what to do with her. I usually did my best to ignore her, but my instinctual need to help often thwarted my intentions.

Mom and dad fruitlessly glared at Traci for a few minutes before resuming their own conversation. They knew that attempting to scold her would be a waste of time for everyone involved.

Dad grasped mom's hands gently. "Judith, I know we made it through covid together without any of us getting seriously sick, but we were lucky enough to get vaccinated before getting infected. This time, it's bad enough that they are setting up quarantine facilities nationwide. I doubt they would do that if it wasn't so dangerous for everyone. I promise you, I'll come back to you. No matter what happens."

A few sobs escaped mom's lips as she dove into dad's chest where she continued sobbing. "You better come back to me! If you don't, then I'll never forgive you!" Dad gently patted mom on the back as he attempted to comfort her.

A few tears escaped my eyes as well. I climbed onto the couch and hugged him from behind, taking comfort in his warm strong body. "Stay safe, dad. I love you."

He patted the arms that were wrapped around him reassuringly. "I love you too, Mary. I'll be back before you know it. Safe and sound."

I could see Traci roll her eyes at the heartwarming familial scene. She had been becoming more and more distant since she got her most recent boyfriend, who was even more of an asshole than she was, and rarely participated in any family scenes.

Later that night, dad called the number on the screen. It barely took an hour after the call went through for an army officer wearing a full hazmat suit came to take him away in a semi truck filled with other men going to the quarantine facility.

It turned out to be extremely fortuitous that Dad left when he did. Less than a week later, our town was hit hard by the FUTA virus, with massive casualties and infections. And my family were among the infected.

I stirred restlessly in my sleep before groggily opening my eyes. We had been infected by the virus for nearly a month now and I still wasn't able to get a good night's sleep due how many wet dreams it caused. Looking down past my new D cup breasts, I could see the offending 7 inch cock dripping with pre cum as it twitched and waited for me to jack off my morning wood.

As I tried to scoot to the edge of the bed so that I could sit up and jack off, I was forced back by a pair of arms wrapped around my body. That forced me to fully wake up and take note of what was going on around me. I could now feel my sister's soft E cup tits pressed against my back, and her 6 inch dick in my pussy.

We had been sharing a room since the first week of quarantine. It was too lonely otherwise. Sometime during the second week, I noticed Traci trying to jack off and I offered to help her. One thing led to another and Now we fuck every night before bed and spend most of the day making out and jacking each other off.

"Com'n, sis. Let me up!" I tried to remove her arms from around me, but that just caused her to tighten her grip. From her snores I could tell that she was still asleep, so I decided to wake her up with a bang. (Pun intended) I began wriggling and bouncing as much as Traci's iron arms would allow, and after about ten minutes of that I felt her cum right into my pussy.

"Alright, I'm up. I'm up!" Traci released me after one last thrust. "If I let you go, will you fuck my ass?"

"...What's the catch?" I said in suspicion.

"I just really need something to fill me. Right now I've got my biggest toy in my pussy and it still doesn't feel like enough. Maybe with you in my ass I'll feel full again." Traci sounded really desperate for relief even though she had just cummed in me, so I agreed to help her. "Thanks a bunch. Ever since I grew this dick, nothing seems to satisfy that itch."

Traci released her arms from around me and rolled over in bed, presenting her generous ass to me. Not wanting to waste a perfect gift, and needing relief myself, I lubed up my dick and plunged in. "Fuck! That's really tight! Am I the first one in your ass?"

"Yeah, a couple of my boyfriends asked if they could get my ass but I never felt comfortable letting something so big in my ass until now." Despite having my dick in her ass, and a large toy in her pussy that I could feel vibrating at max setting with my dick, Traci sounded very nonchalant. As if the stimulation was barely doing anything for her. So I did my best to satisfy her. Thrusting vigorously and touching all the sensitive spots that I'd come to learn of in the past couple weeks.

Unfortunately, nothing seemed to work. I fucked Traci's ass for over half an hour, and even though we both let out enough cum to soak the bedsheets, she just kept playing on her phone in boredom. Eventually I ran out of steam and couldn't keep it up anymore. I rolled onto my back and lay there panting.

"Thanks for nothing, I guess." Traci sighed in annoyance and rolled off the bed. My cum was still leaking out of her ass as she stood up. I then watched in shock as she pulled a dildo out of her pussy that was at least 9 inches long and vibrating faster than that superhero with lightning on his chest!

"I guess I need something bigger." She said as she disdainfully tossed the toy into the trash can. I made a mental note to retrieve the toy for myself. It would probably take some practice to take the full length, but I could at least use part of it in the meantime.

"Maybe you could ask mom for help." I suggested. "I haven't seen her cock yet, but judging from the bulge in her sweatpants it might be enough to satisfy you."

"Are you kidding me?! Mom is stuck pretending that we are still normal. That we aren't freaks who want to fuck constantly. I'll bet she hasn't even touched her cock yet." Traci threw the bra she was trying to wear in the corner in frustration. So far as I knew, none of us were able to wear our bras anymore due to our new bust size so I wasn't sure why she was trying.

I was about to say something, either in defense of mom, or something to try and comfort her, but before I could speak Mom called us from downstairs.

"Girls! I made you breakfast! Come down while everything is still hot!" Mom's voice was superficially chipper and happy, but there was an undercurrent of tension. She was starting to show the strain from several weeks of quarantine and missing dad.

We both rushed downstairs at the prospect of a hot home cooked breakfast, but we were stopped at the bottom of the stairs by mom's playful but stentorian voice.

"No! You girls can't just roam the house naked! I know it's all girls in the house but that doesn't excuse nudity! Get some clothes on this instant!" Mom was wearing a loose t-shirt that strained against her G cup breasts, and sweatpants that had a damp patch at the end of an extremely large bulge that was stuffed down one leg of her pants. Since she was wearing clothes herself, we didn't bother to argue and trudged back up to our rooms to find some clean clothes.

Eventually we came back down wearing similar outfits to hers, sweats and a t-shirt, and after gaining mom's approval, we started digging into the food. Mom had made eggs, pancakes, and bacon, so it was either a special treat or she wanted to talk to us about something. Unfortunately it turned out to be the latter option.

Mom sat down across the table from us with her 'serious but caring' face on and began softly lecturing us. "Now girls, I wanted to talk to you about your recent behavior." The two of us rolled our eyes in perfect sync. "I'm glad that the quarantine has brought the two closer together, but the pillow fights you two are having are starting to get too loud. If you could tone it down a little that would be awesome."

Traci and I looked at each other in disbelief. We had used the excuse that we were having a pillow fight to cover the noise of our fucking, but we never expected her to buy our bullshit! Mom continued obliviously.

"And I'm also imposing a no eating rule in the living room for a week. That yogurt you spilled on the couch the other day took me hours to clean out! Come to think of it, where did you girls get that yogurt? I don't remember ordering any in our last grocery delivery."

The two of us glanced at each other in uncertainty. The yogurt was of course cum from one of our makeout sessions where we forgot to clean up. But if we told mom that then the lecture would stretch into infinity, perhaps beyond. Before we could fire up the excuse generator though, mom came up with her own solution.

"Nevermind, I'm sure you ordered it on the dashdoor thingy. Whatever it's called, just from now on be sure to eat in the kitchen or dining room."

Mom continued on from there, prattling random thoughts, rules, and requirements that we all knew she would never enforce, and would forget within hours. However, as she was animatedly gesturing, her breasts were bouncing almost hypnotically. I could feel my dick slowly hardening so I pulled it out of my pants. Next to me, Traci was already jacking off to mom's tits.

For a brief moment, I wondered if it was alright to jack off to my own mother's breasts, but I shrugged it off. I was already fucking my sister ever night, so picturing what mom's tits looked like without a shirt wasn't that far a stretch. Besides, I'd be willing to bet mom had jerked off to us multiple times by now. Right?

The two of us kept stealthily jacking off under the table. Occasionally replying with random mumbles to whatever mom would say to us. Neither of us had the courage to cum under the table, so it was a nerve wracking game of edging and making sure mom didn't catch on to our game. Finally, mom finished eating.

"Alright girls. I'm glad we were able to have this talk. If you wouldn't mind cleaning up later, I'll leave you to whatever you have planned today. I'll be in my room if you need me." She then got up and left with a strained smile. I'm pretty sure that the bulge in her pant leg was bigger than it was before, but she left in a rush before I could confirm.

The instant we heard mom's door close, we went at each other as if a super powered magnet had been flipped on. Our shirts got flung aside and hands were roaming and groping everywhere.

After several minutes of making out, I broke off the kiss. "Do you want to get fucked first? Or do you want to fuck me?"

"Fuck me! Fuck me with your giant cock!" Traci grabbed my hand and led me to the living room as she kicked off her pants.

When we got to the living room, Traci jumped on the couch and lifted her legs in the air, I kicked off my own pants and jumped in. We both orgasmed at the first thrust, her cum splattered against her breasts and mine filled her pussy. We kept fucking for another half hour until I was exhausted and she was bored.

After the first thrust, Traci kept asking for me to go deeper and harder even though I was going as deep as I could. When she realized I couldn't go any deeper, she seemed to give up and just lay there waiting for me to finish.

As I leaned back panting on the couch, my dick once again flaccid, Traci seemed to get an idea. "Hey, Mary. Would you mind trying something?"

Looking over at Traci, I could see that she was panting a little and she was definitely flushed, but she didn't show the satisfied glow that she used to display when we first started fucking. I hoped that her idea might help her get some satisfaction. "Sure. What did you have in mind?"

Traci grabbed her phone and pulled up a video. "When I was in college, my roommate was a lesbian and if she couldn't find a date she'd ask me to do this. I'd help her out because she was really good with her tongue. Like, really good. Anyway, would you mind trying this?"

The video she pulled up was something I'd never have thought of trying. Or have even considered safe. But Traci assured me that as long as I went slowly everything would be fine. So I reluctantly agreed to try it, maybe this would finally satisfy my sister.

As Traci lay back down on the couch, with an excited look on her face. I gathered my courage for what I was about to do. Slowly, I inserted a finger into her pussy, then another, and another, until all my fingers were inside. I noticed that Traci's pussy seemed puffier and bigger than last time I had looked, but before I could look closer, I was startled by her cry of satisfaction.

"Fuck yes! Go deeper! Deeper!" Per her instructions, I put my whole hand in her pussy. It was surprisingly warm and comfy inside her body. "Fuck! That's not enough! I need more!" As I was about to object, since I didn't feel comfortable putting any more of me inside, Traci glared at me and growled. "Go. Fucking. Deeper."

Slightly scared by the desperate look in Traci's eyes, I went up to my wrist inside her pussy. When that failed to satisfy her, I started sliding my forearm in. Inch by inch, I kept going deeper and deeper, until I was up to my elbow and could see the outline of my hand against her stomach!

"Fuck that feels good! I need more! Go in just a bit more!" Traci was over the moon with satisfaction. The joy that radiated from her was the same as what she had displayed when she had first been fucked with my cock.

"Are you sure this is safe? I'm already up to my elbow down here!"

"I'll be fine as long as you go fucking deeper. Now do it!" Just as I was steeling my nerve to go past the elbow, a sudden shout caused us to jump in surprise.

"What the fuck are you two doing!?" It was mom! She was standing at the entrance of the living room, both shocked and enraged at the sight in front of her. "I come out here to see if you want snacks, and I find you doing... Doing... Whatever the fuck this that your are doing! I cannot believe that I raised two girls who are ok with playing with each others- Mary, get your arm out of your sister right now! You know what. Go to your rooms! Get the fuck to your rooms until I call for you!"

I hastily withdrew my arm from Traci's pussy, much to her frustration, and bolted to my room. Even though I was legally an adult, the instincts of avoiding mom when she was mad was still very strongly ingrained in me. Traci argued a bit with mom before following my example and going to her room. We had never gotten caught doing anything like this before, so I could only wonder what the punishment would be.

I slammed my room door with a bang that shook the house. What were my two beautiful girls doing!? It seemed like just yesterday that they were playing house with dolls and talking about cooties! Now they were doing... That!

My little sweet Mary had her arm up inside Traci's pussy up to her elbow! That wasn't what good girls should be doing! Sisters shouldn't be doing that with each other!

The image of what I had seen refused to leave my head, so I raced for Alex's secret alcohol stash that he kept under the bed. My dear sweet husband thought that I didn't know about the liquor, but I just didn't bother him about it as long as he didn't drink too much. I never drank alcohol myself so I had no idea what the burning liquid was, I just wanted the images gone.

It didn't work though. I could still see Traci's large tits bouncing as she rode her sister's arm, and Mary's cute little but sticking up in the air as she went ever deeper into her sister. I looked down to see my cock straining painfully against my pant leg as it yearned for freedom.

Ever since getting infected, I hadn't touched my cock once, I hadn't even acknowledged it when talking to my husband on video chat. I'd just satisfied any sexual cravings by using a toy that Alex had given me when he had to take a lot of work trips. But now, after what I had just seen, I finally decided to jack off my cock.

Pulling down my sweatpants, my 9 inch cock swung upwards instantly and bounced against my stomach. I had given Alex a couple handjobs before, so I knew what to do, but it felt weird just doing it by myself, maybe that's what the girls had been doing in their rooms together.

The fucking pillow fights! It dawned on me that they weren't having pillow fights. They had been fucking each other for weeks! I felt like such a terrible mother for not realizing this sooner. Where had I gone wrong?

I felt like curling into a ball and crying into the bottle of booze, maybe downing the last ice cream container as well. But even though my head and heart found such a revelation devastating, my cock spurted some pre cum at the thought of my daughters fucking each other.

Maybe this was my kink? Was I turned on by the thought of family members fucking each other? I seriously hoped that this was the FUTA virus talking and not what was in my head.

Before I realized what I was doing though, my fingers had pulled up a porn website and was looking up videos with the word sister included. Due to the virus forcing people to quarantine at home there were millions of hits, and I was soon jacking away with my cock.

12