Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, this feels really fucking good." I mumbled to myself as I watched two sisters fucking their parents. Eventually I found myself transfixed by a particular video, it was two girls who looked extremely similar to my daughters. For some reason I kept hitting replay on the video until the front of my shirt was completely soaked with cum.

I closed my eyes as another wave of pleasure hit me and my cock shot out another gob of cum onto my already soaked through shirt. In my post nut haze, my mind wandered back to the topic of what I should do about the girls. Should I punish them? Force them apart? Or maybe, join them? That last option caused me to cum again so apparently my body had an opinion on the matter.

But how would that work? Would I fuck them one at a time? Would I fuck one and finger the other? Or would I fuck one while the other fucked me? Was I about to get fucked by my own daughter?!

Wait a second. That last cum shot had felt... weird. I looked down past my breasts and saw the solution to my conundrum.

"Girls! Come see me in the living room! Right now!" As I pulled my sweatpants back on, I suddenly realized how uncomfortably wet and sticky my shirt was. I peeled it off my body and debated if I should put on a new one, but since I could already hear the girls moving around in their rooms I decided to just go topless. With what I had planned, I'd end up nude anyway.

That fucking bitch! She thinks she can order me around just because she porks the guy who pays the mortgage. I'm a 21 year old adult! Mom cannot tell me to come and go whenever she wants! I am staying in my room and finishing the job that Mary started. Or at least I would if I could, I couldn't contort myself enough to get more than half my hand in my pussy.

"Mary and Traci Umble! Get your fucking asses downstairs right now!" Mom yelled loud enough to probably alert the neighbors that we were in trouble, and since I wasn't making any progress on filling the hole that my sister was so close to satisfying, I rolled my eyes, withdrew my hand from my pussy, and started going down to the living room.

When I entered the living room, I was mentally preparing to zone out like I always did when mom lectured us or I had to attend a boring class. But all my attempts to get in the zone went out the window when I saw what was waiting for me.

Mom was standing in front of the cum stained couch completely topless. Her gigantic tits were standing firm and perky, and her nipples were dripping occasional droplets of milk. If I saw her in a bar when I was in college, then I'd definitely fuck her, despite her age. My cock was already hard and unsatisfied, so it started dripping with precum at the sight.

"So." Mom's voice was cold, firm and more than a little angry. Not her usual forced or fake or 'just wait until your father gets home' angry, she was legitimately pissed. "I see that my lecture about nudity this morning didn't stick." I glanced to the side and realized that both me and the wuss Mary had forgotten to get dressed before coming downstairs.

"Sorry, mom! I'll go get dressed!" Mary hastily turned to dash upstairs to get dressed like the goody two shoes she was, but she was stopped by a shout from mom.

"Stop right there!" Mom bellowed. Mary froze in place and looked back at her like a deer in the headlights. "Get back here. Remove the dildo from your pussy. And sit down on the floor!" I sniggered at how much trouble Mary must have been in but was interrupted by another shout from mom. "You too, young lady! Sit down! Now!"

Normally I would have flipped mom off and used one of the many swear words I had learned in college. This time however, I found my knees bent automatically and my body assumed the dejected pose that I had used when I was a kid. Mary did the same thing next to me, and we waited for the lecture together.

Mom began the lecture while glaring at each of us in turn. "I believe I told you this morning that you weren't allowed to eat in the living room." She emphatically poked at a still soaked couch cushion. "Judging by the amount of CUM on the couch, you were either eating each other out, or fucking each other the entire time I was in my room." She emphasized the word 'cum' to demonstrate that she had finally seen through all our bullshit. For the first time in years, I felt a chill down my back from mom's frosty anger. She continued in the same tone.

"Now since you both seem to have proven you won't listen to me if I just tell you what to do, I'll have to shove the lessons down your throats!" Mom grabbed her waistband and shoved her sweatpants down. The sight that greeted my eyes caused my pussy to dance in excitement and my mouth to salivate hungrily.

Standing gloriously at eye level were two giant cocks growing from mom's groin. Each one was at least 10 inches long and dripping with precum. I wanted those cocks in my pussy as soon as possible!

"Well?" Mom said in a firm voice. "What are you waiting for? There are two of you, and I have two cocks. Get sucking. Maybe you won't leave fucking stains on the couch for me to clean up after this."

Once again I found myself obeying mom. Although this time it wasn't an automatic instinct, now I just wanted those huge dicks in me and if sucking mom off was the price tag then it was a bargain bin deal! Mary on the other hand was still stuck in a deer in the headlights trance, but her eyes kept bouncing from mom's tits to her cock, seemingly unsure of what shocked her more.

I eagerly began sucking off the cock that was closest to me. Back in college I had given blow jobs to a lot of guys so I was pretty well practiced at taking a cock in my mouth. None of them had been as big as mom's, but somehow I managed to go down to the hilt. Mary had a little bit of trouble getting past the first couple inches, so like a good sister, I grabbed the back of her head and shoved it all the way down mom's cock until it was close to my face.

"Fuck me, Traci! It seems the thousands of dollars we spent on you to go to college weren't wasted after all! Show your sister how to blow me! Fuck that feels good!" Mom's verbal jab aside, I was glad that she was enjoying what I was doing. So I kept a tight hold of Mary's head and basically used her to give mom a handjob as I simultaneously used my tongue and throat to blow her.

Five minutes later the dam burst and mom cummed down our throats. It felt like I was chugging a big gulp from how much cum there was. (Don't ask how I know what chugging a big gulp feels like. Vodka and weed make for a very weird night.) Fortunately mom's dicks were long enough that I didn't need to swallow anything, every drop seemed to blast past every muscle and go straight into my stomach.

Thinking that mom was done with her 'lecture' I began backing off my assigned cock so that I could get both of them inside me. However, mom had other ideas.

"What do you think you're doing, Traci? I'm not done yet. You are going to keep doing what you are doing until I've either run out of cum or you start to listen to me, young lady!" Mom grabbed the back of my head and forced me back down on her cock.

Another five minutes of this went by before anything interesting happened. Mom having two giant cocks may have been awesome, but with only one of them down my throat I was getting really bored. What startled me was the feeling of someone shoving something in my pussy. Looking to the side, I realized that Mary had inserted the dildo she had dropped into me. I wasn't sure if she was just being her usual 'nice girl' helpful, or if she was hoping I'd loosen my grip on her head, either way I was going to enjoy whatever she was doing.

Mom must have noticed because she started grinning maliciously, (Or at least it sounded like she was, I couldn't see past her heaving tits.) "Oh? Are my little girls getting bored of my lecture and playing with each other? Now that I think about it, I seem to have interrupted something when I sent you to your rooms. Let's find out what exactly you were doing before."

Kicking off her sweatpants entirely, mom withdrew her cocks and lay down on the still damp couch. Leaving both of us panting for breath. Mary was especially hard hit since she was completely unused to giving blowjobs.

"W-what do you want us to do, mom?!" Mary gasped as she gulped down lungfuls of air. "We're sorry for staining the couch! We really are! We'll clean it up!" Mom merely stroked her cocks with a grin that made me question if she'd finally mentally broken.

"Normally I'd agree, and then I'd tell you to wait until your father comes home for your punishment. But your father won't be coming home for a long time yet, so it falls to me to punish you two. So Traci, sit on the back of the couch, and Mary, get on my dicks and finish whatever you were doing before with your sister."

"B-but mom! I've never had anything in my ass before!" Mary's eyes were wide as saucers as she examined mom's cocks.

"Did I ask you for excuses!?" Mom half yelled. "Do what I tell you, now!"

Once again, my body was forced to move on instinct. I climbed over mom as she lay on the couch. My eyes gazed longingly at the two cocks standing proud and pussy juice dripped down my leg in desire. But in contradiction to my yearnings, I followed her orders and sat on the back of the couch. Mary hesitated for a moment, but a glare from mom set her in motion. Slowly, she lined up mom's cocks with her pussy and ass, then she painstakingly began lowering herself onto them.

"Hurry the fuck up, you wuss!" I seriously needed some satisfaction and didn't want to be left high and dry on the back of the couch. So I grabbed Mary's shoulders, and pushed her all the way down.

"FUCK!"" Cried both mom and Mary. Mom's O face was glorious to see, and Mary cummed all over mom's tits.

"Now either suck me off or get your fist back in me, you fucking pussy!" Mary jumped in surprise, giving both of them a jolt of pleasure. Once they recovered themselves, I meaningfully cleared my throat.

"Well, Mary. Help satisfy your older sister." Mom put her hands behind her head as she prepared to watch the show.

Mary started off slow like last time. A couple fingers, then her hand, then her wrist then her entire forearm. Finally, she was at the point where we got interrupted last time.

"Deeper! Go fucking deeper!" I yelled down to Mary. The sensation of her arm in my pussy was amazing! It felt way more filling than any dick I'd ever felt in my life!

I felt a surge of pleasure as the bulge of Mary's elbow passed my pussy lips, she kept going deeper until she was as far in as she could go. "I-I'm up to my shoulder here. I can't reach any deeper."

More. I needed more! This felt amazing and I wanted more of it! "Fucking put your other arm in then! Don't you fucking dare stop!"

An explosion of pleasure surged through me as Mary squeezed her other hand into my pussy. She did the same thing as she had with her first arm, going slowly but surely up inside me. I let my head roll back as the waves of pleasure washed over me, and the sense of fullness radiated to every inch of me. Until it suddenly stopped.

"I can't go any further." Mary said breathlessly. "Both my arms are inside you up to my shoulders. I've got nothing more to shove in there."

Fuck, this couldn't be it! There had to be more! I needed more inside me! As I tried to prop myself up so I could look over my tits to see if there was anything mom could do, the couch suddenly shifted and my ass slipped forward. Enveloping Mary's head in my pussy!

"Fuck!" Mom and I both yelled, and there was a muffled sound from my groin that was probably Mary yelling 'fuck.' Mom and Mary were yelling out in shock, I was yelling out in both shock and pleasure. My sister's long black hair tickled and stimulated my pussy like nothing had before. My entire body was wracked with a giant orgasm and my cock spurted jizz all over the living room wall.

"Well fuck." Mom said in shock after several minutes. "I didn't see that cumming. But I'm not gonna make too much fuss about it, because now I get to fuck both my girls at once."

Mom's words caused me to come down from my seven minutes in heaven and look around. Somehow, my pussy had enveloped not just Mary's head and shoulders, but her tits and waist as well! Now my hips had distended to encompass my sisters hips as she was getting fucked by mom.

"Mary. Mary, are you alright in there?!" I was worried if I had maybe gone too far. My sister may have been a wuss, a pussy, and a goody two shoes, but she was still my little sister dammit! "Mary! Tap twice if you are alright!"

I felt two taps from inside me, and sighed in relief. It was a very weird sensation, having someone move inside my belly, but extremely pleasurable! If she was alright, then I was going to fucking enjoy myself. Mom was clearly doing so.

"Fuck. I'm fucking both my daughters. I'm fucking both my daughters at the same time! I'm fucking cumming!!" Mom shot several spurts of baby batter into Mary's pussy and ass, Mary and I both cummed all over moms already cum splattered tits.

During my own orgasms, I managed to suck in the rest of Mary, her legs disappearing into my pussy, and mom's dicks were finally inside my pussy alongside my sister. At long last, I finally felt full! I hadn't felt this way since we were infected with the virus and nothing was big enough anymore.

But now, with my belly distended with my younger sister inside, and my pussy stretched by my mothers cocks, I could finally say that I was full. I doubted that I could fit another inch of anything in either my pussy or ass. However, I was soon to be proven wrong.

Mom and I kept fucking for hours. She had extreme levels of stamina that she had never had before growing her dicks, and I was just along for the ride. Literally. I kept riding those cocks for every ounce of pleasure they could give, and since I had the stamina of a college (dropout) girl, I could go all night!

Eventually though, I ran out of stamina first. I rolled off mom's cocks onto the floor. Where I lay panting for breath. Mom's cocks weren't exactly rock hard anymore, but they were definitely not flaccid. She looked like she could still go another couple rounds!

"What have I fucking done?" Mom quietly said to herself. "I told my daughters to suck my cocks, I watched one daughter suck my other daughter into her pussy, and then I fucked the first daughter! I must be the worst mother in the world."

Despite my loathing for sappy, lovey dovey, bullshit, with Mary inside me at the moment I felt that I had to say at least some comforting words. If I didn't then I might not get those awesome cocks in my pussy again! So I sighed and repressed the bile that rose at the mushy words about to come out of me.

"You're an awesome mom, mom. I know that I don't act like it all the time, but I love you and respect you. We have been acting like jerks and totally deserved what you dished out today. As for Mary getting inside me, that was my desire and the virus mutating me. I'm pretty sure I can get her back out again. So don't blame yourself for this. Embrace it, like me and Mary have been doing for the past couple weeks, and have fun with it."

Mom started chuckling, then full on laughing. "I still can't believe that I fell for your excuse of 'pillow fights!' I feel like such an idiot!" The two of us laughed together for several minutes at our mutual idiocy. It soon died down when we ran out of breath. We contentedly sighed together.

"Mom?"

"Yeah, honey?"

"Could you help me get Mary out of my pussy? I'd like to get up off the floor." My request set off a new round of laughter from mom. She eventually got off the couch and began teaching me how to push Mary out.

I slid headfirst out of Traci's pussy. Every inch of me, every crack and crevice, was wet and sticky with her juices and mom's cum. I needed a very long, and very hot shower.

However, the experience wasn't entirely unpleasant. Inside Traci had been warm, soft, and dark. If it hadn't been for the excessive amounts of cum pouring in from mom, I might have even taken a nap in there!

"There you go, Traci. Push just like that if you ever decide to do this again. Heck, I might even take a trip in there. It looked like fun!" Mom's voice had a laughing tone to it. She seemed happier than she had been since we had been infected. "How was it in there, Mary? Sorry if my dicks and cum made things a little cramped."

"It's alright, mom. How's Traci? I don't know if any mutation like this has been reported on any website yet, so I don't know if there are any after effects." I looked over at Traci. Her belly was still bloated enough to look like a soccer ball was in her stomach, but her face radiated relaxed contentment.

"I'm ok, sis. Thanks for helping me out. But..." Traci looked a bit shy and hesitant. "Would you mind doing it again sometime? It felt really awesome!"

I smiled in happiness. After trying all day, I had finally helped my sister achieve relief. Without hesitating a moment, I grinned at the prospect of helping Traci again. "I'll gladly help you out, sis! But first, a bath." Mom and Traci looked at each other, and started laughing.

"I believe we could use one too." Mom said. "Help me lift your sister to the bathtub." All four cocks in the room instantly went hard at the prospect of taking a bath together. Our quarantine was about to get a lot more fun.

Thank you to two anonymous commenters who gave me the inspiration to write this story. If you don't like the weirdness then make a better suggestion. Once again, if you have a story or idea or even an image you want a story written on, let me know. I remain as intellectually bankrupt as always. Happy New Year, and may the year bring you many more stories.

12