Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!" Julia swung open the door, only to be greeted by a heavenly sight. A blond woman wearing office casual clothes was standing at the door. "Fuck you're gorgeous." Before realizing who she was talking to or what she was saying, Julia's cock released its load all over the blond's face and partially unbuttoned shirt.

"What the frick! Julia, it's me, Ashley! Molly's mom! What the frick is wrong with you!?" Ashley tried wiping the cum out of her eyes. Once she realized what she had been coated in, her eyes opened wide. "Julia! Did you... cum, on me?"

"Yeeeah, sorry about that." Julia awkwardly covered her now deflating cock with her hands.

"You fucking bitch! I came over as fast as I could to deliver clothes for Molly, who your daughter infected, only to be fucking infected myself! What the fuck is wrong with you two!" Ashley acted angry, with furious tears streaming down her face, but something about her suggested that she was less angry, and more in the midst of a mental breakdown. So instead of responding in anger, Julia just put an arm around her shoulder and sat her down in the kitchen. Passing her a damp towel to clean up.

"I'm sorry, it's absolute chaos out there." Ashly said once she had calmed down. "After that last announcement on the news, people who are still uninfected are panicking and trying to flee to quarantine zones. People who are already infected are rioting and looting and fucking each other in the streets, while infected cops are trying to fuck the riotors into submission but are getting fucked over, literally. I made it all the way here, dodging gallons and gallons of cum and rioters, only to get blasted when you open the door. It's just not fair!"

Ashley started crying again at life's cruelty. Julia, not knowing what else to do, lent a comforting shoulder and patted her on the back. She was still completely nude, and despite the depressive air caused by Ashley's sobs, she could feel her dick start to get hard again.

"The frick!" Ashley suddenly stopped crying and backed off. Julia's cock had poked her somewhere sensitive, and startled her.

"Sorry about that." Julia apologetically shrugged, causing her tits to bounce. "Ever since getting infected I've had the horniness of a teen. Lyla's had it worse since she actually is a teen and has been jerking her cock nearly non stop for weeks."

"It's... fine. I guess... since I'm eventually going to grow one myself, I should take a closer look at what's going to happen to me." Ashley hesitantly began to examine Julia's luscious body. "Have your tits gotten bigger?"

"Yep, and as of a couple hours ago they started leaking milk." Julia grabbed her tits and squeezed a little, causing a couple tablespoons of milk to spill on the chair and a sensuous moan to escape her lips. "Apparently, after the initial infection further mutations can happen randomly. This was what happened to me, Lyla grew a pair of giant balls that seem to produce gallons of cum."

"But... cum isn't produced in the balls." Ashley remarked in a confused tone.

"Tell that to her balls, they grow larger the longer she doesn't cum. I've peeked in on her in the mornings and they grow up to the size of golf balls." Julia thought back to the day she had cracked open Lyla's door and saw her jacking off her morning wood, causing her boobs and balls to bounce while the bed creaked in protest at her enthusiasm.

"I.. see..." Taken aback by the logical inconsistencies, Ashley could only stare. "And your... boobs, do they grow too?"

"Not so far. But They only just started doing this, so maybe they'll grow if I don't milk them like Lyla does her dick." Julia weighed the heft of her giant tits with a hand. "If that turns out to be the case then it could get annoying, I don't think my back could take much more."

"I know what you mean." Ashley said in sympathy. Her own tits were at least double D's, and their heft was clearly visible beneath her white dress shirt.

"Hopefully mine don't get any bigger, it's tough enough as it is to find bras. Can... Can I touch your breasts?"

"Go ahead." Julia smiled with a hint of suggestiveness. "Touch any part of me you want, and if you like it then keep touching."

"T-thanks." Ashley nervously reached out to poke Julia's tit. After poking for a bit, she grasped the exposed breasts with both hands. Then she let her gaze and hands wander to Julia's throbbing cock. "W-will I grow one of these?"

"Probably. So far as I know, all women who get infected grow one of varying sizes. The only question is, how big will it be?"

"What do you mean? Aren't all cocks this big?"

"Seriously? Ashley, when was the last time you got fucked?" Julia was in disbelief, she was fairly sexually active before the outbreak, usually one night stands, and she had never seen a dick as big as her own, and some of the ones she had seen online after the outbreak were even bigger!

"Um, not since before Molly was born. I've just been busy with work and raising her that I never thought about going out."

"Well for starters, my dick is bigger than the average male by a couple inches, and Lyla's is at least six inches longer than mine. Also, some people out there are growing dicks that can be measured in feet instead of inches. So the question of how big your cock will turn out to be is completely open, it could even be multiple cocks."

"I-I see." During the conversation, Ashley had kept rubbing Julia's cock. Its steady stream of precum kept it lubed up. "Do you mind if I take off my shirt? The cum you sprayed on me earlier is making it a bit sticky."

"Go ahead. Again, sorry about that. I was jerking off when you rang the doorbell."

Ashley unbuttoned her shirt and threw it over the chair, revealing her buxom DD tits that were restrained by a lacy bra. Julia's cock cummed a little, sending rivulets of cum streaming down.

"D-do you like what you see?" Ashley asked shyly. "S-should I take off my bra too?" Another spurt of cum answered for Julia. "I'll take that as a yes." The bra followed the shirt, allowing the large breasts to bounce freely, and another spurt of cum to emerge with a murmur of pleasure.

"M-maybe we should move this to your room." Ashly said with her cheeks turning red with excitement and embarrassment.

"Too far, the living room is closer, and I have my toys in there." Julia grabbed Ashley's wrist and began pulling her towards the couch.

She had never felt this way before, Ashley was extremely horny. And for the first time in years, neither her job nor her daughter occupied her thoughts. She followed Julia to the living room without protest, and only asked a single question.

"Why do you have your toys in the living room? Wouldn't your room be more private?"

"I've got toys all over the house. Lyla hasn't left her room since getting infected and I've been feeling the urge to masturbate more and more often. Now com'n, let's lose the skirt and have some fun." Julia smiled with a mix of horniness, happiness, and a bit of mischief, which Ashley returned shyly, but with just as much libido.

----------------------------------------------------

"Molly, what the fuck were you doing down there? Why the fuck were you acting like that? I've never seen you do anything like that before and we've been friends since childhood. Seriously, are you ok?" As soon as they were back upstairs, and the door slammed behind them, Lyla had launched into a barrage of questions.

"To be honest, I've never felt better! I'm not sure if it was the cum I guzzled earlier, or your moms milk, but I feel full of energy!"

"Could you please not mention my moms milk?" Lyla shook her head as if trying to get rid of the mental image as a spurt of cum came from her dick.

"Why not? Are you turned on by your mom's tits? I can see why. Those things are freaking huge! If I had a dick then I'd definitely be turned on by them."

"Again, please stop." Lyla shook her head harder. Sending her short red hair flying everywhere.

"Ah right, you do have a dick, and you are probably turned on by your moms tits. What's the big deal about that?" Molly asked the question with the same tone that you would ask a friend why they thought pineapple on pizza was weird. As if it didn't really matter.

"Wha-? What's the big deal!? She's my mom! It's fucking weird and way not cool to get turned on by your mom!" Lyla was almost yelling, and her cheeks were flaming red.

"Ah, that's right. You told me before that your phone stopped working a couple weeks ago, and even before then you probably haven't been on social media much. Back when the lockdowns were really intense, and people got stuck at home with their families, they started fucking each other. At first no one talked about it, but a couple weeks ago, right when your phone broke, people started posting pics and videos online, and now everyone knows about it or does it. So fucking your mom wouldn't be weird at all."

Lyla just stared at her friend slack jawed. People fucking their families? And posting it on social media!? What had the world devolved into while she had been stuck at home!?!?

"D-do they really fuck their m-moms?" Lyla asked in trepidation, but with a little hope.

"Yep." Came the instant reply. "And their dads, sisters, brothers, cousins, and even their neighbors if they come over to borrow a cup of sugar. It's made social media more interesting than ever. Although a couple of the porn companies are on the verge of bankruptcy since most fantasies are now reality. Even," Molly moved closer to her friend and gently rubbed her cock. "Fucking your best friend."

"N-no, Molly. This isn't you, this is just the virus talking." Lyla tried backing up, but tripped over a pile of laundry and barely caught herself on her desk.

"This isn't any virus talking, I've always liked you." Molly took off her shirt to reveal her bare, almost flat, chest. "But when we were in school, you were always off trying to get the attention of hot guys and cool girls. So I didn't say anything to you back then. But now," Molly stepped forward with a smile while unbuttoning her pants and letting them drop to the floor. "There's just you, and me, and no one to get between us."

"Wait a minute, Molly! Why are you naked!? What are you saying? What's going on!?"

Molly got close to her friend, and began rubbing up against the throbbing dick, letting the precum and pussy juices mix together. "Why shouldn't I be naked, you've been naked since I got here. As for what I'm doing and saying, isn't it obvious? I'm telling you I love you, and I want you to fuck me with your crazy big cock."

Lyla was stunned into silence. She liked her friend, and had always found her company enjoyable. But she had never thought of her that way, then again, she had never considered going out with girls because they didn't have a dick to satisfy her.

Looking down at her dick, it was definitely into Molly. It throbbed and spat out precum at a prodigious rate. Glancing up at Molly's hopeful, but lust filled face. Lyla decided to go for it.

"Ok." Lyla leaned forward to awkwardly kiss her friend. She had never kissed a girl but it felt really nice, and with Molly it just felt right. "Should I get the condoms mom gave me?"

Molly snickered, and they both started laughing a little before kissing for a lot longer and going a lot deeper. Their tongues battled in their mouths, while their hands roamed all over. Lyla played the xylophone on Molly's skinny ribs, and Molly caressed Lyla's ample ass, bounteous breasts and balls, and a dick that was desperate to cum in a pussy.

"Fuck me raw, on the bed. I want our first time to be memorable, with nothing between us." Molly chuckled while glancing around the room. "Besides, if you used a condom it might get stuck inside me with the amount of cum you produce."

The two girls found a mostly dry portion of the bed and resumed their makeout session, letting their hands roam until a panting and smiling Molly broke off the kiss. "Enough foreplay, just fuck me already." She rolled Lyla onto her back, and began slowly sliding down the giant cock. "Fuuuuck! This feels amazing!"

"Are you alright, Molly?" Lyla was losing her virginity in more ways than one, and the sensations were sending her to heaven and back, but she was more than a little concerned by the large external bulge that was growing as her friend slid further and further down the giant cock.

"Fuck yes I'm alright! This feels better than any boy or dildo ever could!!" Inch by inch, Molly kept taking in the giant cock until she was finally resting on Lyla's hips. After taking several deep breaths, she opened her eyes and smiled. "See, I told you I'm alright. Now let's get fucking."

The two horny lovebirds spent the next half hour fucking each other in a variety of positions, until Molly called a time out.

"I *pant* need a break *pant* and I * pant* need to let out some of your cum." Molly tapped Lyla's forearm jokingly to get through that she needed a break.

Lyla slowly withdrew her dick, and with a loud popping sound it exited completely, letting a flood of cum out of her friends' overworked pussy. Not surprisingly, Lyla's dick was still hard as a rock, but her balls had shrunk to a normal size.

"Fuck, that was awesome!" Lyla flopped down beside her exhausted friend, letting her cock bounce against her tits. "If you grow a cock, will you fuck me like that?"

"If I grow a cock like yours, then I'm gonna fuck you all night long." Molly smiled back, a satisfied glow emanating from her face. "Hopefully I don't cum as much as you though, looks like I was right to tell you to not wear a condom." Molly's stomach was bloated enough with cum that she looked like she had a soccer ball in her midsection.

"So you'd get to fuck me at night, and I'd get to fuck you during the day? Sounds like a fair deal to me. You always were a night owl." Lyla laid her head back on the pillow with sexy daydreams flowing through her head.

"Don't forget your mom."

Lyla's cock let out a mini spurt of cum, and her confidence vanished. "W-what about my mom?"

"You'll need to save some cum for her." Molly said with a grin. "She probably wants your dick in her pussy as much as I do, maybe even more since she's had to watch you walk around with it for weeks without you making a move."

"So are people really fucking their own mom's out there?" Lyla asked, still ambivalent about the concept. "Or are you just pulling my leg for a laugh? Like when you told me the school was having a pajama day on senior picture day."

"I'm totally serious. Get my phone from my pocket and I'll show you. I'd get it myself but," Molly patted the slowly deflating bulge that was her midriff. "I can't get up until this is drained."

With a groan, and a mental note to stretch before sex, Lyla got up and after a little bit of searching, found the pants and the phone. "Here you go, Molly. Hey, if we're a couple now, should we use cute names for each other? Like sweetie, honey, or baby?"

"Nah, that's more of a normie thing." Molly disinterestedly dismissed the suggestion while unlocking the phone. "Besides, with what I'm about to show you, couples as we know it seems to have gone out the window. Ah, here we go."

Opening a popular social media app, the one with videos so short that the clock only has time to go tick tock, Molly began scrolling through the posts with the screen between them. It was non-stop sex scenes and sex reactions. With banners like "my dad fucks me until mom gives him coffee and head." Or "Sis loves my tits." and "Mom would scold me for not being too loud, but her mouth is full of my cock." Finally there was, "Mom and girlfriend both want my dick."

"Huh." Lyla wiped the cum from her eyes, she had cummed multiple times during the montage. "I guess people are actually fucking their family. M-maybe if mom asks, then maybe I can f-fuck her too."

The two of them were jump scared when a loud cry of "FUUUCK!" was heard from downstairs. They looked at each other with startled eyes.

"What was that?" Lyla asked.

"I don't know. Help me up and we'll go downstairs and find out."

Lyla helped her friend out of the bed, the new upright position causing the cum to pour out faster, and then supported her out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom! What the fuck are you doing!?"

"Way to go mom! Finally getting some action!"

The two reactions came from Lyla and Molly as they found their moms fucking on the living room couch. Ashley had her legs in the air, and Julia was deep inside her slick pussy.

"I'm just doing the same thing the two of you were doing upstairs." Julia paused in her thrusting to answer. "And judging by the amount of cum dripping from Molly's pussy, it looks like you didn't use any protection. Do I need to give you two the talk again?"

"Mom!" Lyla protested in the whiny tone unique to 19 year old girls.

"Molly," Ashley said in a breathless tone. "Please use protection when having fun with your friend. I've told you before that I had you way too you, please don't repeat my mistake by having kids too soon."

"Sorry mom, but Lyla cums way too much. What if I get the condom stuck up there like a balloon?"

"You managed to fit that giant dick in your pussy and you're worried about pulling something big out?" Ashley said incredulously. "Don't worry about it, if it slips off your friend then just have her go fishing for it and pull it out. Trust me, it will feel awesome the entire time she's in there. Both with her dick and her fist."

Lyla had gone beet red from being talked about that way, and was once again trying to hide her dick and boobs. Despite all her failures today at hiding it, she still kept trying to be decent.

"Lyla, you're too cute when you do that." Julia smiled mischievously. "Since you two stopped having fun upstairs, can we assume you came down to join us?" She wiggled her butt in a thrust into Ashley. "There's a nice empty hole here that really could use some filling by something 16 inches long!"

"Mom! I-I-I..." Lyla stammered while her cock jetted some baby batter in anticipation.

"Can't let that delicious cum go to waste!" Molly started licking up the cum dripping

down the cock like an ice cream cone.

"Aww, aren't our girls the best." Julia remarked while resuming thrusting into her fellow mom. "We did a good job raising them."

"I'm glad Molly was able to confess to your daughter. She's been in love since they were kids, but has never had the courage, not even when they graduated together. That's it, fuck me, fuck me harder. That feels amazing." Ashley only sent a motherly smile towards her daughter before returning to her own pleasure.

"M-mom?" Lyla said weakly.

"My pussy's still open if you want to use it, but if you aren't gonna use it on me, then use it on your girlfriend. She looks like she's hungry for it."

True enough, Molly was sucking on Lyla's dick with an elated smile. Cum was still dripping down from between her legs but she was still eager to get more inside her.

"Oh fuck it." Lyla broke away from her friend, and got on the couch behind her mom. "Mom, if you and Molly are pulling a monumental prank on me, then please don't ground me for this."

With that, Lyla plunged her dick into her mom's hungry pussy, eliciting cries of pleasure from all three people on the couch.

"Fuck! Finally! This is way better than I imagined!" Julia yelled out while cumming deep inside Ashley. "I was wondering how many of your friends posting on social media it would take before you followed their example. Usually it only takes a suggestion from them before you walk off the cliff."

"Mom, my phone broke weeks ago. Apparently, putting your phone in rice only works when it's soaked in water, not cum."

"Ah, that would explain why Molly was so worried about you." Ashley remarked from her position at the bottom of the threesome.