Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, I didn't think you noticed, mom." Molly knelt down on the floor next to her mom and started kneading her mom's ample breasts. "I really love you, mom."

"Wait a minute!" Ashley stopped the incoming kiss with her hand. "You were just sucking your girlfriend's dick, don't come near me with that mouth! Go kiss Lyla, she might appreciate whatever flavor your lips have."

Molly got up and sidled behind her 'girlfriend', matching the rhythm of the thrusting hips and reaching her arms around to grope at the bouncing breasts of both mother and daughter.

"Here you go, Lyla." Molly gave her girlfriend a deep kiss that was rather sloppy, and definitely tasted like cum. "I love you so much. I just wish I could love you more."

"Give it a couple days." Julia said with an eager smile. "Soon you two will be fucking each other, and us, with your giant dicks."

Lyla broke off from her kiss, to give her mom a big kiss, her lips still tasting like her own cum, and as she fondled her mom's giant breasts that were bouncing like jello. She cummed deep inside her mom. "Fuck! If I had known sex was this awesome, I would have done this sooner! Quarantine is gonna be awesome now!"

"Didn't you hear the news, sweetie?" Julia asked with a grin. "The president just gave up on the quarantine. We can start going out again soon! Although maybe not for a couple days."

Both Julia and Lyla chuckled before returning their attention to fucking. Lyla withdrew her cock from her mom and went back to fucking Molly, while Julia kept fucking Ashley in a couple different positions. All four of them enjoying their family time together, and looking forward to the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, thanks for reading. I'm considering ending quarantined with futa virus, and moving on to living with futa virus. Because if I get spell checked on the word 'quarantine' one more time, I'm going to throw my damn computer out the window. But if you have any better ideas then I'm all ears.

P.S. Juan_p3p3, you commented too late for me to put your idea into action for this story, so I'll be doing that for the next one.

P.P.S. muskyboy, if you leave another unhelpful comment on this story, then I'll be adding you to my next story and having that character get fucked in the ass. Unless you are into that, in which case I'll come up with something else.

P.P.P.S. I don't have anything else to say, I've just always really wanted to have three P's in the post script.