Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 07

Story Info
Finding a Job after Quarantine.
7.4k words
4.66
12.2k
19

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fluttered open sleepily. Ever since Molly had started sleeping over, and basically living with me in my room, I had slept like the dead every night.

The reason for my good night's rest made itself known with a poke, waking me up just a bit more. I could feel Molly's morning wood let out a steady stream of precum inside my pussy. Expanding my midsection even more than it already was, and it already looked like I was a couple months pregnant from our night of passion.

Once Molly's 14 inch cock had grown out after she was infected, we had been fucking like rabbits every day and every night since then, our mom's would leave food inside the room for us, and sometimes they'd join in the fucking. It was an amazing... day? week? Month? I'd lost track of time amongst the endless orgasms and gallons of cum coating everything.

"Girls! Breakfast is ready! Come downstairs while it's still hot!" I heard the voice of my mom coming from downstairs. She usually made us breakfast when she wanted us to take a break and take a shower. My cum and sex dampened fueled mind sleepily debated if a hot breakfast was worth letting the fun end for the moment, but then I smelt the hot pancakes and my mind was made for me.

"Hey, Molly. Wake up, there's hot pancakes waiting downstairs." I smiled as Molly just muttered in her sleep and groped at my boobs. They were at least an F cup now, and each one was bigger than my hand fully spread. "Come on, Molly, I know you can hear me."

Molly just wrapped her arms around me and started thrusting inside me. I wasn't sure if she was still asleep or not, but it was obvious that she wasn't letting go until she got rid of her morning wood. Not that I was complaining, being fucked by her cock that was only slightly smaller than my own felt amazing any time of the day or night. So I moved my hips in rhythm with hers.

"Fuck yes, fuck me harder." I heard the bed making its now very familiar protests as it creaked and squeaked while we fucked. Molly kept pounding me harder as I moved and it only took a few minutes for us to cum.

"I love you, Lyla!" Molly loudly cried as she let her baby batter fill my already full womb. After a few minutes of orgasm shaking both our bodies, I felt Molly loosen her grip as her cock slowly slid out of my pussy.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I turned over in bed, and kissed Molly. The soft touch of her lips was the perfect cool down to an already exciting morning.

Looking back at my highschool days, I never would have guessed that I'd fall in love and fuck my childhood best friend. I'd never been into girls, and if it hadn't been for this virus, and me growing a dick, we probably would have never gotten together.

Molly's eyes started slowly opening, and a smile lit up her face when she realized it was me she was kissing. "Good morning, Lyla. I was having the most wonderful dream. We were on the bridge of a starship, and the alien's would only spare Earth if we fucked in the captains chair."

"Sounds like a wonderful dream. Do you want to do it now, captain?" I rubbed my erect 16 inch cock against her body as I went in for another deeper kiss.

"Girls!" An annoyed shout from downstairs stopped me in my tracks. "Breakfast is getting cold! You need to come down, now!" The emphasis that mom placed on the word 'now' was an indicator that she was on the verge of coming up and fucking us in the ass if we didn't get downstairs as soon as possible.

"Sorry about my mom, Molly." I gave an apologetic half smile as I backed out of the kiss and moved to the edge of the bed. The cum soaked sheets gave off a squelching sound as I moved.

"It's ok, I get laid and I get breakfast. What more can I ask for?" Molly smiled at her own joke, but then her stomach started growling. "What's for breakfast?"

"Mom said she made pancakes, so we better hurry before she decides cum is better on them than syrup."

Molly quickly sat up, tossing off her blankets to reveal her own swollen midsection from the previous day's fuckery, and an ass that would make a pop star jealous. "What are we waiting for! Let's go!"

I felt my cock drip precum as I saw Molly's ass walk out my door. When she had arrived, and before she had been infected with the FUTA virus, Molly had been extremely skinny. It was mostly due to her forgetting to eat, but also from her high metabolism. Now she had filled out exceptionally, her tits were D cup, her ass was worthy of a rap song, and her 14 inch cock fucked me every night.

"Wait up for me, Molly! I want to fuck you over breakfast!" I rushed down the stairs behind her while taking in the view. My tits and cock bobbed heavily, while I could feel my balls, which had grown to the size of baseballs recently, churning and preparing another load of cum for her ass.

When we got downstairs, we found Molly's mom, Ashley, laying back on the table with the plates of pancakes and half empty cartons of Orange juice around her. Her massive I cup tits and 10 inch cock were bouncing extremely energetically as she was being pounded in the pussy by my mom.

"There you girls are!" My mom said in annoyance. "We were waiting for you so long that we got bored and ended up fucking."

"G-good m-morning, girls." Ashley said. Her words were jarred by my mom's earnest fucking, but she gave us a small smile as her cock cummed a little at the sight of our nude forms.

"Sorry about that mom." I said while rubbing my dick to the entrancing show. "It was tough getting my girlfriend to wake up. Plus, we needed to deal with her morning wood."

"Well you need to work on that, you seem to be leaving her unsatisfied." Mom nodded at Molly's cock which was already back at half mast as she stared at her own mom's tits. "But you can deal with that later, breakfast is getting cold."

Molly and I sat next to each other at the table and started digging into the pile of pancakes. Molly, with her usual boldness, squeezed a glass of fresh milk from my mom's tits. I still didn't feel comfortable doing that, so I just went with orange juice and just a little bit of precum from my cock.

"So mom, why'd you make us breakfast?" I asked. "Usually you only make me this breakfast if you have news or want me to do something."

"We're just a bit worried about you two." Ashley responded, her head was near my plate, so she only had to look up a little to see me. "Do you girls know how long you've been up there?"

I shrugged as I tried thinking it through, but my cum fogged brain gave up after only a few seconds. "I dunno, a week maybe?"

"Try a month." My mom took the tv remote from her ass and turned on the TV. On the screen it showed that it was June 3rd! There was also some news about the infected VP Hamela Karris taking the presidential oath of office, but I didn't really care about that aside from noticing that the pantsuit was bulging at the seams due to her large bust and decent sized dick trying to escape their confines. Ashley reached for the remote and turned off the sound and started talking to us, her words interrupted occasionally by her cumming.

"Look, I know you two are horny, I get it. But you two have been up there so long without cleaning anything that even the neighbors are starting to complain about the smell. So we'd like for you two to leave the house for a bit."

"You also need to get a job!" My mom said, causing me and Molly to open our eyes in surprise. "You're done with school, quarantine is over, and since you two haven't been using the condoms I gave you, you need to start learning how to earn money for any kids that come along. So once you are done with breakfast, we're kicking you out for the day."

"But mom! Where are we supposed to go!? What are we supposed to wear!? All my clothes are soaked!" I hadn't worn anything for a while and I was pretty sure my laundry basket would need a jackhammer to get the solidified cum to break up into pieces small enough for the washing machine. Mom, however, had a simple answer.

"I don't care where you go, but you can't stay here!" My mom closed her eyes as another jet of baby batter poured into Ashley. Having finally had enough, she pulled her 11 inch dick out and plopped down on one of the chairs. "Seriously though. Downtown is just a twenty minute walk away and the weather is supposed to be nice. Go down there, talk to a couple managers and find out if they're hiring. One of them is bound to hire you if you fuck them, I mean, ask them nicely enough."

No matter what I said in protest after that, both our moms stood firm. As soon as we took the last bite of our pancakes, Molly and I were given a quick rinse in the shower before being kicked out and the door locked behind us.

"What the fuck, Molly! Who's gonna hire us like this!?" We were both soaking wet, completely nude, and air drying on the front porch for everyone to see.

"Nobodies going to hire us if you keep swearing like that." Molly teased. "First things first though. I never got to take care of your morning wood, and what type of girlfriend would I be if I didn't take a load."

"I think you meant share the load." I grumbled. But since my cock was now painfully hard and being firmly squeezed between my F cup tits, I didn't argue when Molly gently pushed me down onto the porch chair and started sucking my dick.

"Every time I suck your cock, I'm surprised at how good your cum tastes." Molly took my first load and came up for air. A bright smile lit up her face as she savored the taste of my cum. "Good thing you have plenty in the tank for me, I want at least three more loads before we leave."

Molly was about to start sucking on my cock again when her mom came out of the door wielding a straw broom. "Alright you two, when we said that you couldn't stay here, we meant it. Go get jobs, and don't fuck again until you've gone to at least three places for a job. Now go." She then started poking us with the broom until we got off the porch.

Now that we were on the sidewalk, I felt very weird being completely nude, and tried to cover my tits and cock. To my surprise, Molly didn't follow my example.

"Shouldn't we, I don't know, use leaves to make clothes?" I asked her. She just looked at me as if I were being stupid. I waved around in a panic before trying to cover myself again. "Look around! We are out in the middle of the street completely nude! We're gonna get arrested! I don't want to get arrested again!"

"Relax, Lyla." Molly gave me a kiss to shut me up, and then pulled me down the road a bit until we were out of sight of my house. "Now let's finish what we started. I want your cock inside me, right now."

Molly leaned forward against a tree, leaving her dripping pussy exposed towards me. It was a sight I could never refuse and never wanted to. I grabbed her hips and plunged my cock inside her without hesitation.

"Fuck yes! I don't care if I get sent away for life, this is worth it!" The feeling of Molly's pussy and body getting stretched around my cock sent electric jolts of pleasure up my spine where it rocked my brain with all the pleasure I could take. It only took a few minutes for me to cum. "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Instead of taking my load like she usually did, Molly nimbly jumped off my cock and pointed it towards the road while rubbing it vigorously. The first shot of cum arced across the street and painted a yellow fire hydrant white, after that, I kept cumming like a broken fountain until my balls were completely drained. Molly sucked the last few drops from my dick, and then gave me a deep kiss with my cum still on her lips.

"That was awesome, Molly. But why'd you hop off?" I asked in a breathless whisper. In response, Molly just looked at the street that had been coated in cum that was now draining off down the street.

"Our mom's want us to go apply for jobs, and we can't do that if you have to roll me around. The sidewalks are too hot for that."

"True. We should probably get to that... In a few minutes." I leaned back against the tree, Molly snuggled up against me, it was a bit rough and dirty, but I was too tired and happy to care.

"Good morning, kids. Room for one more?" The two of us opened our eyes to see my neighbor Miss Jenkins standing in front of us. She was also completely nude and she was rubbing her 8 inch cock and tits that were larger than my head.

Startled by the sight of my very attractive nude neighbor, both of us jumped up from where we were about to fall asleep. "Sorry, Miss Jenkins, we were just about to go job hunting."

"Alright, sweeties! Good luck!" Miss Jenkins took our cum soaked spot under the tree and started jacking off.

Once we were out of hearing range, Molly gave me a quick kiss. "See, I told you that we didn't need to worry about being nude. Now com'n. Let's go find a job." She then grabbed my hand and started speed walking down the warm sidewalk downtown.

The first place we tried was a pizza chain called Mama Joan's. They always had a big sign on their door that said "Now Hiring" so we figured that this would be a walk in the park.

"Good morning, are you guys hiring?" Molly asked the girl behind the counter.

The person who was staffing the counter was rather short with a younger face, and the badge on her shirt read Kayleigh. She looked up from the paperwork she was halfheartedly working on when Molly greeted her.

"Possibly..."

After nervously waiting through a few minutes of awkward silence, I guessed it was my turn to speak. "Um, could we put in an application? O-or speak to a manager?"

"I'm the owner." Kayleigh sighed as she put her clipboard under the counter. "If you want a job, then you have to pass the fuck test."

"Fuck test?" Molly asked in surprise. "Isn't that illegal?!"

"Says the two girls walking into my store nude and with half hard dicks."

She had a point about that. Out of the three of us, she was the only one wearing any clothes. Kayleigh gave a smile that set off a small warning light in my head.

"I'll meet you around the back door and I'll fuck you there. I don't want any cum anywhere near the food." I looked to Molly for guidance, but she was already going out the front door while rubbing her cock. I could feel my own hardening as well. From what I could see of Kayleigh, her tits were barely a B cup under her black shirt, so it was possible she hadn't been infected yet and we'd get to rock her world with our giant cocks!

We circled around the building and found Kayleigh smoking a cigarette by the back door. Her lower torso was hidden behind a dumpster, but I expected to find a glistening pussy waiting for us.

"Took you long enough. We'll keep things simple, you have to blow me to get the job." Flicking away the cigarette, Kayleigh walked out from behind the dumpster to reveal an absolutely enormous cock that was at least 35 inches long and swinging half hard inches off the ground, the thickest part of her cock was even wider than her skinny waist! And behind her cock were balls that bounced against her knees as she walked! There was no way we'd be able to give that monster a blowjob. Just as I was about to give up and move to the next place. Molly stepped forward.

"I don't suppose there's another option? Maybe we can fuck your ass or something?" Kayleigh gave a snort and a grin.

"I like you, kid. Alright, put your fist into my cock, and we'll see where things go from there. If you can make me cum then the job's yours." She gave her cock a few quick rubs as far as she could reach and it hardened enough that it was now at chest level pointing towards us. I looked at Molly and gave her a thumbs up.

A little hesitantly, Molly stepped forward and slowly put her hand into Kayleigh's cock. We had never experimented with anything like this at home, so she was more than a little nervous, worried that she'd hurt Kayleigh and we would get the job.

"This feels a little odd." Molly said to me. "It almost feels like the inside of your pussy."

"Seriously?" Without thinking, I stepped up and put my own finger into the urethra alongside Molly's fist. "Woah, you're right!"

"You, redhead, get your finger out of my dick. Either fist or nothing, and you, brunette, go deeper. There's still plenty of room down there." Kayleigh's hard words caused me to jump out of her dick, she gave a grunt and all of a sudden Molly's arm was sucked in up to the elbow. "Fuck yes! Deeper, get in deeper!"

"W-what's happening! Lyla! Help!" Kayleigh gave another grunt and Molly's arm was sucked in up to her shoulder. I grabbed her arm and tried to pull her out but it was no use.

"Keep your head down!" Molly's head and shoulders started going down the tube. Her yells were now muffled by the thick cock meat.

"What the fuck are you doing!? What are you doing to my girlfriend!?" I tried grabbing onto Molly's waist but it was slick with sweat after our walk here. Inch by inch she went down, her boobs and ass were outlined against the veiny cock. Finally, I was just holding onto her legs.

"Down you go!" Kayleigh's shout startled me into gripping tighter, and before I knew what was happening, my own arms were being engulfed by the warm and sticky insides of her cock.

"Please! Let us out! We don't care about the jobs anymore!" I yelled out.

"Relax you big babies. You'll be fine. Just a little bit slimed." I didn't have long to protest, because my head was soon being engulfed by her cock. "Fuck yes! This almost makes up for losing my pussy to the virus! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

I felt my feet leave the ground as my ass entered the cock. At this point, it felt like I was getting a water massage inside a pussy. It felt amazing, but at the same time, wet and sticky. Something forced me to let go of Molly, and even as I reached out for her, I could feel something shunting me off to a different tube.

The ride down came to a sudden stop, I felt myself being squeezed into the fetal position in Kayleigh's balls that were nearly entirely filled with cum. I took a deep gulp of the musky air and tried to get my bearings. I heard the backdoor open, and Kayleigh yelled for someone to come out.

"What do you want, boss." I heard the employee speaking in an annoyed tone.

"I've got two idiots in the chamber." Kayleigh said nonchalantly. "I can launch 'em or let you have them. Which do you want?"

"Why didn't you say so earlier, boss! I've never had the chance to get two up there before. This should be awesome!"

"Alright, lean up against the wall. Here I go!" I felt Kayleigh's balls start swinging like a metronome as she started fucking her employee. It was almost enough to make me feel seasick.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I heard Kayleigh shout before I felt my body being squeezed all over, as if I was being shot out a water gun (or in this case, a cum cannon.) My body was sent flying along the length of her dick, but instead of meeting open air at the entrance, I felt the walls of an actual pussy around me. I was soon joined by Molly, and we were soon fucking inside this other girls pussy.

"Hey boss, feel my stomach! These two are fucking inside me!"

"Ha. You should've heard the way those two were yelling and crying before. Now they don't have a care in the world. Make sure to tell them that we're only hiring drivers when you let them out, and since they came here nude and covered in sweat, I doubt they have a car. Now if you'll excuse me, Tracy. I'm gonna go fuck your sister Mary."

"Alright, boss. Hey, Mary! The boss says she wants you to get something from the bottom shelf for her!"

"Thanks, Traci. See you in a few."

I heard the door close behind Kayleigh, but I didn't care. The feeling inside Traci's

pussy felt amazing beyond words to describe, it was as if every inch crack and crevice was experiencing the velvety softness of a pussy. Molly was fucking my ass and I felt like I was fucking Traci with my entire body.

12