Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and I could feel myself being pushed out. I landed on the wet concrete with a plopping sound and Molly was pushed out soon after. Looking around us, I could see the pavement and bushes for several feet were drenched in cum.

"Thanks for the fun, dimwits. Next time you come here, maybe read the sign that says "Hiring DRIVERS!" Later, losers." Traci slammed the door on us, leaving Molly and me panting and completely soaked in a mix of cum and pussy juice.

"Well... That didn't go as planned." Molly panted out as she wiped the fluids from her eyes.

"No shit. For the first time in a while, I feel like I need a bath. A hot bath. With lots and lots and lots of soap." I instinctively tried to wipe my hands off my pants, until I realized I wasn't wearing any.

"You've got to admit though, that felt awesome!"

Which part? Going down into the manager's cock? Or fucking each other inside that other girls pussy?' Molly just stared at me like I was dumb. I had to admit the question was rather dumb.

"You're right, I wouldn't mind bringing that girl back home so we could spend more time in there. Although her personality did leave a bit to be desired."

"Who cares about personality when she can do that?!" Molly stuck a couple fingers in her own pussy. "Do you think we can do that? Maybe we should experiment when we get home."

"Let's put that off for now. We still have a couple more places to look at before we can go home and tell our moms we tried." I tried helping Molly up, but both our bodies were so slick that we kept slipping up and nearly falling. We eventually made it to the next store on the street, and went in without looking to see what it was.

"Hey! Welcome to Eve and Adam! What can I help you with?" Inside, we were greeted by a chipper woman in her mid twenties who was just as nude as we were, just with a lot less cum on her. When she caught sight of us she gave a sigh, and passed us a couple towels from under the counter. "You tried getting a job over at Mama Joan's, didn't you?"

"Was it that obvious?" I asked as I wiped myself down with the mildly damp towel.

"Yep. Every so often some unlucky job hunter comes in soaked with cum and pussy juices. I've even gone down the tube a couple times myself. You two are the first I've seen come in as a couple though, and completely nude too."

"Our mom's kicked us out like this." I grumbled. "Not that I have any clean clothes back home. I wonder if mom finished cleaning yet."

"Well since you are here, want to have some fun?" The chipper woman asked. "I'm Ginny. I've been using some of the products in the shop but nothing comes close to that cock you have. What's your name?"

"I'm Lyla, and this is my girlfriend, Molly. You wouldn't happen to be hiring, would you?"

"Nope! But if you and your girlfriend fuck me then I'll tell you who is! I've never done a threesome with a couple!" I looked over at Molly, and then looked over at Ginny. She was definitely hot from the waist up, she had dirty blond hair and D cup tits that stood out perkily. But I couldn't see what was behind the counter and I didn't want to get sucked into another cock, once in a day was enough, so I asked Ginny to come out behind the counter.

"Don't worry, I can't cock vore you." Ginny said with a laugh. "The most I can shove down there is a couple fingers, but I'm working my way up." She skipped from out behind the counter and revealed a 4 inch cock that was being held horizontal by a condom that was filled with at least a gallon of cum.

"Oops, I forgot about this." Ginny giggled cutely. "My boss makes me wear it so I don't cum all over the shelves. Let me just take out my toys and then we can have some fun." One by one, she took several large vibrating dildos out of her ass and pussy, before taking off the condom and throwing it out the open window like a water balloon. "There we go, now fuck me with that giant cock of yours!"

Ginny laid back on the counter and threw her legs back in a display of flexibility only seen in yoga masters or porn stars. My cock, which was already hard, twitched and spurted pre cum at the sight.

"Com'n, Lyla." Molly pushed me forward with a grin. "I'll fuck you in the ass while you fuck her. Just because your dick is a little bigger doesn't mean you get to have all the fun."

"You don't mind me fucking someone else, Molly?" It kinda felt like cheating to fuck someone in front of my girlfriend, but she just slapped my on my bare ass with a cheeky grin.

"Weren't we just fucking our moms the other day? Why are you worrying about it now? Just get over there and rock this girl's world like you do for me every night." She then gave me a quick peck on the cheek before jamming her cock in my ass.

The momentum pushed me straight into Ginny's pussy. "Fuck yes!" We both yelled out at the same time. Her cock let out several spurts of cum that splattered against the wall behind her.

Ginny was of a very skinny build, and her pussy squeezed my cock tightly like the best onahole in the store, and with Molly's dick in my ass, it was only a few minutes until I cummed for the first time.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Molly, back up so I don't cum inside!" Molly was still bloated from sucking my cock this morning, and I didn't want to leave Ginny immobile at work. However, she had other ideas.

"No! Cum inside me!" Ginny screamed in pleasure as she locked her long legs around Molly's back, and took my load as Molly cummed inside my ass.

"FUCK!" All three of us yelled out in ecstasy. I could feel Molly cumming in my ass, the liquid further expanding my gut from our recent fuck sessions. As for Ginny, I could feel my balls contract as they dumped quart after quart into her pussy.

After several minutes of non stop cumming, my midsection looked like I had consumed an entire two liter of pop. Ginny was in a much worse state than I was though. She looked like she was several months pregnant and about to burst, and my cum was rapidly dripping out of her pussy like a leaky faucet.

"That was fucking awesome!" Ginny excitedly said when she recovered her breath. She then tried to sit up, but was stopped by the weight and pressure of all my cum. "Huh, I guess I should've let you cum outside me. Whatever. The burger place down the street is hiring and you two should fit right in there. Tell 'em Ginny gives you her approval and they might hire you without fucking you too much."

She then lay back on the counter, and appeared to pass out. I wondered if it would be alright if I took something to play with later, but I decided against it since there were probably cameras.

"Com'n, Lyla. Let's go." Molly grabbed my hand and started walking out the door. "We've got a lead on a job and I really need to use the bathroom and I doubt they have any clean ones here."

"TMI, Molly." I followed behind her, my half hard cock and boobs bouncing freely. "But let's go find that burger place. Hopefully we won't find anything too crazy."

The burger place Ginny sent us to wasn't that impressive, just a small hole in the wall joint that we had passed a hundred times without even noticing that it was there. Even though it was past 2 PM, they were only now finishing the lunch rush.

"Hey, what can I help you with today?" A short blond pregnant woman, with huge tits that were barely held back by her bikini top. greeted us from behind the counter. She was clearly exhausted by the lunch rush, but did her best to smile.

"We're here because Ginny said you guys were hiring?" I hesitantly said as I tried to figure out if the woman was pregnant or just bloated from cum like I was.

"Ginny sent you two? Well my boyfriend, Martin the manager, is out on a business trip, but maybe Aunt Val can hire you. Aunt Val!" The girl called out to the back. "We have two girls who want a job here."

"Fuck yes! Finally!" A latina chic who seemed to be the same age as the front counter girl popped her head out from the kitchen. "And they're already nude? Fuck yes. Maybe I'll finally get to take a fuck break now and then with them helping."

"You already take too many breaks as it is." The blond woman pursed her lips in petulant annoyance. "But it would be nice to have you fucking someone else's ass for once. What do you say, Aunt Val?"

"Say about what?" A tall latina woman who had been taking her lunch break at a table by the door stood up. She was extremely well built and curvaceous, with tits bigger than soccer balls that still somehow managed to bounce perkily behind their barely there bikini top, and a semi hard twenty inch cock that swung down past her knees while leaking precum. She was so sexy, that I felt my balls filling with cum just from looking at her. Molly let out a sigh and a spurt of cum from the sight.

"These two girls want a job here, Aunt Val." The blond said from behind us. They clearly don't have a problem wearing skimpy clothes, and they said that Ginny sent them so they're probably good at fucking."

"I see." The gorgeous woman who had been called Aunt Val strode over to us, her bare feet making a sticking sound as they trod through puddles of cum and precum. She leaned down a bit to examine us with a hungry smile. "So, girls, do you want to get fucked first and then hear the pay, or hear the pay first and then feel fucked by the low amount we pay?"

"Well, we were kinda told not to come home until we had a job, so why not fuck us over both ways?" Molly said plainly, hopping up on the counter and spreading her legs.

Aunt Val grinned. "Excellent, what about you, honey? Before you turn us down, I should tell you that we have a great benefits package." She gently swung her dick back and forth, its hardening and throbbing mass was now wider than a soda can and you could nearly count the veins excitedly pumping blood through it.

"Aunt Val, I call the skinny one!" The latina girl jumped out from the kitchen and was about to jump over the counter when Aunt Val stopped her.

"Brenda, have you cleaned up the kitchen yet? Don't think I didn't see you taking breaks in the middle of the rush to jack off into the burgers, and fuck your mom. Get back there and clean up the grills. If they get hired then you can fuck them later."

"Aww, I'm gonna fuck your ass hard for that tonight, Aunt Val!" Brenda sulked as she went back into the kitchen.

"Sara, do you want to get off your feet for a bit? I can watch the front while interviewing these two." Sara smiled, and demurely thanked Aunt Val before taking a seat in the corner behind the counter and jacking off. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bikini bottom and she had two cocks that were both as big as mine and dripping with precum.

Turning back to us, Aunt Val smiled. "So, who wants to hear about our benefits package first?"

"I do." Molly said. "I haven't gotten fucked since this morning and my pussy really needs some attention." I opened my mouth to say something about me fucking her since she's my girlfriend, but she just smiled at me. "Com'n, babe. You got to have sex with Ginny, so it's my turn to have sex with someone else, I want to get fucked by this giant cock."

"Don't worry, there's enough in me to fill both of you." Aunt Val said as she began fingering Molly's pussy. "So, aside from the obvious package." She wiggled her cock again." The pay is $--.-- per hour, plus tips. Also, if you don't feel like going home for the night, you can stay here, since the back is our living area. As for the other benefits of working here, you get to fuck anyone who works here, and you'll get fucked as much as you want. Sound like a good deal?"

I was tempted to refuse, but the musky smell of that giant cock, and the sight of Sara jacking her duel cocks in the corner, and the sound of Brenda fucking something or someone in the back, made this deal too good to pass up. "I-I accept."

"Me too!" Molly said as she cummed just from Aunt Val's skillful fingers.

"Great! But first we need to see if you two are ready for this." Aunt Val grinned as she slowly inserted her cock into Molly's dripping pussy. I hopped up on the counter next to her and we started playing tonsil hockey on the counter.

I was jacking myself off, and soon found out why Molly had cum from Aunt Val's fingers, they were amazing. Somehow they managed to instantly find my sweet spots, and within minutes, I found myself cumming. "Fuuck!" My balls that had been churning and filling with cum non stop since seeing the provocative Aunt Val, started firing out load after load.

After what felt like a short minute in heaven, but was actually ten minutes of continuous cumming, I opened my eyes. Aunt Val and Sara were staring at me with deflating dicks, and Molly was grinning at me with a bloated midsection. All three of them, and the entire restaurant, were covered in a layer of my cum. There were probably some from the other patrons as well, but it was all a sea of white.

"God damn, I didn't think you'd have that much in your balls." Aunt Val licked her lips, and then smiled. "I think we just might have the perfect job for you." Molly and I kissed in celebration that was soon hushed by Aunt Val. "That is, after you two clean up all this cum. Brenda! Do you have spare uniforms for them?"

"Right here, Aunt Val." Brenda came around the corner, she was also wearing a strained bikini top, and her cock swung flaccid by her knees. "Here you go, one for you, and one for you."

"Um, these are uniforms?" I asked in confusion. "These look like bikini tops." I wiped the cum from my eyes and held up the top. It was a skimpy tube bikini top that had the words 'Sidewalk Burger' written on it in small print. "Shouldn't we get pants too?"

Brenda cocked her head, as if the possibility hadn't occurred to her. "Why would we provide pants? One of the benefits of this job is that you get to fuck anyone you want. Although for you, we might need to make sure you don't cum inside while we're working."

"That's enough questions for now. Put on your uniforms and get to work. We'll fill out the paperwork later when Martin gets back." Aunt Val slapped my ass, and went into the back area to take a shower. After the day we had had, I felt like I needed one too. But unfortunately, I had a cum slathered dining room to clean.

"Yet another lunch rush where both Martin and Sara are no shows." I grumbled as I saw the first customers of the lunch rush enter. "Is Sara intentionally using her position as the boss's girlfriend to get out of work?"

"Stop groaning, get your dick out of my ass, and get to work." Perla, Martin's mom, said to me sternly. "You know that they're at an ultrasound appointment for my first grandbaby. Oh they grow up so fast. Brenda, when are you gonna give me a grandbaby?"

"I'll let you know mom." Brenda rolled her eyes as she prepped the burger grill. "You've been keeping me so busy here that I've barely had time to get fucked lately. Maybe if you gave me a few more breaks, then I might meet a cute guy or gal who could knock me up."

Perla got off my cock, and started scolding her daughter in Spanish for speaking back to her. I knew that Sara and Martin were expecting their first kid, and I was happy for them, but at the same time I was really annoyed that they weren't here.

On the bright side though, this was one of the first recorded pregnancies between a male and female who were both infected with the FUTA virus, and it seemed to be progressing at an accelerated rate. It had only been a couple weeks since she had discovered she was pregnant, but she already appeared to be late into her second trimester. So with any luck, they'd be back soon, and I'd get to fuck Martin and Sara's asses for leaving us out to dry.

Aunt Val was pulling double duty waiting all the tables, while Molly was manning the counter. Perla, Brenda, and I, were all stuck in the kitchen. Brenda was doing Martin's job, which was making the burgers, while Perla and I had unique roles to fill.

"Perla, we have three orders for your milkshakes. Lyla, fill up your machine and come help up here. Aunt Val is overloaded with customers." Molly called back the orders and went back to checking out customers.

Perla moved to the milk shake machine, where she squeezed her three large breasts over the container, expelling at least a gallon or two of milk, before adding the ice cream and sugar. My machine was right next to hers. It was basically an one-a-hole that had a thirty gallon tank attached.

"Freakin fast food minimum wage customer service job." I grumbled to myself. Jacking off into the tank, I felt the pressure in my balls get a little better, but I couldn't cum as much as I wanted to since the tank started to overflow. "Can't even get my rocks off properly."

"Lyla! Hurry! Aunt Val is getting fucked over by the customers." Molly called back to the kitchen. Aunt Val had insisted that we call her 'Aunt Val' even though we were in no way related to her. She had said something along the lines of 'everyone is fucking each other so that makes us family,' and then proceeded to fuck my ass until I called her Aunt Val.

I hung up my apron and grabbed a pad. The lack of pockets was one of the few drawbacks of my skimpy uniform.

"Hey, good luck out there." Molly grabbed me for a quick kiss. She adjusted my bikini top, making sure to get in a few good gropes, and then slapped my bare ass as I walked past.

Walking up the first table, I readied my pad and pen. "Welcome to the Sidewalk Burger, what can I get for you- Mom!" I realized that I was serving both mine and Molly's mom. "Mom! What are you doing here? Get out before you embarrass me!"

"Embarrass you more than that outfit is?" Mom teased with a grin. She was wearing just a long white t-shirt, and probably nothing else. "Relax, sweetie. We're just here to get some food. Now what's the special? I heard the special sauce here is pretty good."

I could feel my face flush redder than it already was. In case you haven't guessed it yet, the special sauce was my cum. It was apparently delicious on fries, and we went through gallons of it every day.

"Mom!" I hissed through gritted teeth. "Stop it! You know exactly what the 'special sauce' is." It wasn't exactly a secret, anyone who asked about it was told that the special sauce was cum, but we couldn't exactly advertise it. Even though the new futa friendly government was in power, they still probably wouldn't look kindly on the selling of bodily fluids as food.

"Tee hee, I'm just teasing you, sweetie. Just get us a couple of burgers and milkshakes, and extra orders of fries to go with the special sauce." My mom and Molly's mom resumed making out in the booth, leaving me to go fill their order.

"You want the special sauce?" I grumbled to myself as I walked away. "I'll fill you with the special sauce tonight until you can't move."

"Save some for me." Molly winked at me and stroked her half hard cock.

With the promise of fun at home, I got back to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long delay. I've been having fun lately writing less horny stuff. If anyone finds my sfw writing, then feel free to give it a like. This was my first foray into the world after quarantine, if anyone has thoughts, suggestions, ideas, then as always, leave a comment or send a message via the literotica contact the author button.

12