Quarantined Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, no.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a while, Ian. You're nicer than any guy I've ever been with. I figured I'd have to force you - if I ever managed it somehow."

"I'm glad you did," I said, opening my arms for a hug.

She laid her sexy body down on mine again and held me tightly.

"I thought you had to pee, dummy," she giggled.

"I do," I replied, "but you just told me that you kind of planned this and I wanted you to know that - even though I still think this is a bad idea - I've never cum so fucking hard in my life."

Heather snickered and squeezed me tighter. I reached down and groped her magnificent ass.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I think we should run to the bathroom so you can come back and do some more of that."

She gave me a tender kiss, looking through my eyes, into my soul, and then she sat up and squeezed her boobs.

"I want you to suck these, big brother," she admitted.

I reached for them and she climbed off of me to escape, giggling mischievously.

I got up, we dressed, left the tent, and walked hand-in-hand to the bathroom. Our usual stall was taken - along with all of the others. I glanced at an empty urinal but Heather hugged my waist and wouldn't let me go. Thankfully, our stall opened moments later. I was going to have to not wait so long to make the trip. Heather could see that I was in pain and she let me go first.

When we got to the sinks, I wetted a paper towel, shoved it down my pants and tried to clean my messy cock and groin. All I really managed to do was wet my underwear - which made the walk back to our tent uncomfortable. Heather snickered at me as I tried to walk bow-legged to get air inside of my underwear to dry my groin.

"I'll suck you dry when we get back," she whispered.

"Are you sure you're really my sister?" I asked, "or has some succubus taken her form and replaced my cute little sibling?"

She squeezed my butt-cheek and then reclaimed my hand.

"Nope," she replied. "No sex-demon. It's just your naughty little sister."

I finally began looking around us as we walked. I noticed that a few tents were missing. Heather followed my eyes and realized what I was seeing.

"Shit!" she whispered, squeezing my hand more tightly.

I walked a little faster and my sister sped up to match my new pace.

Because we had been laid out in kind of a grid, the missing tents were immediately obvious. As we got "home", the last empty spot that I noticed was about where Heather and I had heard the nasty cough the previous day. I took a big breath and held it the rest of the way to our place.

We scooted our chairs up, next to the tent, and then slipped inside. We each sat on our own cot. My stomach rumbled as I tore the plastic off of the breakfast tray. The food had cooled long ago but I was still starving.

I collected our trash, took it out to the can at the corner of our blue "yard", and returned to the tent.

Heather was already naked. I quirked an eyebrow at her.

"We might as well be comfortable," she reasoned. "I thought you had a moisture problem anyway."

I nodded and stripped off my clothes, leaving my shirt on.

It was her turn to give me a funny look. I chuckled at her and peeled the shirt off as well. We draped our clothes over her cot and then she made me lay down on mine. I rolled to my side and she joined me. I trailed my fingertips up and down her gorgeous little body as we whispered to one another.

"I love you, Ian," Heather said. "Thanks for letting me fuck you."

I snickered.

She caressed my cheek as she tenderly kissed my lips. Her lips were so soft. I couldn't get enough of her kisses. I loved the soft little smooches but her hard kisses made my cock swell. Those were pretty fucking amazing too. She smiled at me when my eyes finally moved from her lips to her eyes.

"I like kissing you too, big brother," she cooed. "Or," she asked, "should I call you REALLY big brother?"

Her fingers wrapped around my cock and she squeezed and rubbed me softly. Attempting to escape before she had me aching for her again, I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. I captured her hands and brought them to my shoulders then I collected her perfectly-rounded ass cheeks in my fists and groped the fuck out of her tight little butt. She moaned and ground her bare mons against me - which immediately caused my cock to swell to its limit. I groaned as she writhed in my arms and hands.

"God, sis," I moaned. "You've gotta stop doing that. We can't fuck 24 hours a day."

"Maybe not," she purred, "but there's nothing wrong with your cock being buried inside of me all day."

"A few people might disagree with the 'nothing wrong' part," I told her, smirking.

"That's just because they're jealous," she assured me.

She stole a quick kiss as her fingers twined through my hair.

"... and my cock being inside of you is pretty much a guarantee that you're getting fucked, little girl," I told her.

"Mmm," she cooed. "Am I a naughty little girl?"

She painted an innocent expression on her face. Since her naked ass was currently trapped in my fists and her stiff little nipples were jabbing my chest, I couldn't help but laugh. She kissed me again and laid her head against my chest.

~~~

I heard movement outside the tent and opened my eyes to realize that they'd just dropped off our lunch. We had fallen asleep. I wondered, for a moment, if the food delivery person had peeked into the tent and gotten an eyeful of my sister's naked ass.

I kissed her awake and she stuck a shirt on long enough to lean out and grab our food. We ate it while it was warm.

Several coughs echoed around us and Heather's eyes shot to my face.

We finished eating, set our trash by the door, and laid back down, side-by-side. We touched and talked for a couple hours and then I needed to take a shit. Heather said she had to pee.

We pitched the trash in the can on the way to the bathroom. Thankfully, there weren't very many people in the confined space. I was becoming more and more worried about sharing air with others in this area but I hadn't figured out a way to avoid it.

As we returned, we saw a couple staff members removing a tent. I thought that was a little obvious but, as I thought about it a little longer, I realized that there wasn't much of a way to hide the fact that more and more tents were disappearing anyway - whether they were just gone when the lights came on - or if they removed them while everyone was watching. By now, I hoped that all of the passengers had figured out why we were still here.

Heather and I hurried home, slipped back inside of the tent, and zipped the door closed enough to keep prying eyes away. She was naked in seconds and lay on my cot, waiting for me to join her.

My eyes roamed over her slender, intoxicating form as I undressed. My cock was already growing as I lusted over her gorgeous body. When I lay down, she spread her legs enough to trap my stiff prick in the gap beneath her pelvis - mashing the top of my cock against her taint.

"Home again, home again," she purred.

I snickered at her.

She gave me a quick little peck on the lips, and closed her eyes.

~~~

We awoke to Mary unzipping the tent to come inside. She brought our dinner in with her and laid it on the cot. Heather sat up and pulled me up as well. We sat on my cot and faced our favorite medical staffer as she sat on my sister's bed. Her face looked drawn and tired. Her eyes didn't even register that my sibling and I were sitting there, naked, in front of her.

Heather got to her feet, leaned down, and wrapped her arms around Mary.

"Fuck," Mary gasped.

Heather leaned back and we saw tears streaming down her face. Inside of the suit it was going to be impossible for her to dry her eyes. Heather sat beside Mary and wrapped an arm around her. I held out my left hand. She took it. I gave it a squeeze.

"One of my teammates died," she whispered.

I nodded. She looked almost as scared as she looked exhausted.

Heather sat beside Mary as she completed the items on her checklist for my statistics. When it was my sister's turn, she and I traded places. Mary still hadn't acted like she even realized that we were completely naked. I gave her a little squeeze.

"When this is over," Heather said, taking her hand. "You're fucking Ian. Once you two fall in love, you can get married. I can't marry him but I can live with you guys and fuck him on the side."

"Don't," Mary choked out, "I can't do this. Something will happen to you and I'll be destroyed."

"You need some hope, sister," Heather told her. "I want you to think about my brother's stiff cock slamming its way into your tight little pussy and pumping a beautiful baby into your belly. I want you to hang onto that thought and I want you to live. Do you hear me?"

"How do you know I have a tight little pussy?" Mary asked, sob-cough-laughing.

Heather dropped onto the cot on the other side of her and hugged her fiercely.

"Cuz cute little nurses all have tight little snatches, don't they?" my sister asked her.

Mary laughed again and wrapped her arms around us.

"You're crazy, you know that?" she said.

Heather jumped to her feet, grabbed my hand, and led me to the end of my cot. She sat me down, shoved me back, and grabbed my cock. I was already pretty hard but I was painfully erect seconds after she began stroking me.

"Sit on his cock," she told Mary.

"No," Mary said. "I'm already so fucking horny!"

"Rub one off on his cock," Heather ordered. "You'll feel 100% better, guaranteed."

"God, I'm gonna be in so much trouble," Mary complained.

Heather chittered and pulled the woman over. She helped her maneuver in the bulky suit until she was straddling me. My sister pushed my cock down onto my belly, and Mary dropped her body onto the bottom of my rod.

I raised my hands and splayed my fingers apart. Mary's gloved hands came to mine and she spread her fingers. I slipped my fingers between hers and gently gripped her hands. I looked up, through her plastic face-shield. She was looking directly into my eyes.

"Hi, Beautiful," I told her. "You come here often?"

She snort-laughed.

"You don't have to do what she tells you," I told her.

"I want to though," she replied.

"Then you're welcome to use my body to get what you need. Tell me what I can do to help."

"Take this suit off of me and fuck me like you did her," she replied.

"I will if you want," I told her.

"I'm already going to be in so much trouble," she moaned. "I should cum quickly. If it's okay, I'll just rub myself off on your cock and I'll leave the rest of my teammates to wonder why my suit smells like sex."

I nodded and smiled at her.

She stared into my eyes as she began sliding her gap up and down my length.

"I've gotta tell you," I whispered. "This has always been a huge fantasy of mine - fucking a girl in a hazmat suit."

Mary's eyes had closed, as she focused on her orgasm, but they shot open and she looked at me in wonder.

"Are you serious?!"

"No," I said, smirking, "but it's way hotter than I would have imagined."

"You guys are both crazy," Mary replied, "but yeah."

"Alright, sexy," I told her. "I'll shut up now so you can fuck my cock up against your tight, little pussy."

She smirked at me but then closed her eyes again.

I let go of her fingers and groped around the chest of her bio-suit until I found her breasts. She moaned as I squeezed them.

"Aw, fuck, yes," she moaned. "Harder. God, that feels so good. I'm gonna cum so hard."

"Fuck me, beautiful woman," I purred to her.

Her motions became frantic. I kept my left hand on her breasts but moved my right to her hip, squeezing her there, encouraging her to get what she needed from me.

I was beginning to worry that I was going to cum all over her suit before she finished with me but her moans were getting louder and her movements were getting jerkier. I squeezed her breast and hip tighter. She wrapped her gloved hands around my biceps and rode my cock harder.

Her body trembled and her sexy sounds got even louder and I gripped her body until my knuckles turned white. I groaned as my balls clenched and my cock began jetting my jizz onto my stomach as Mary finished enjoying her own climax.

"Oh, shit!" Heather exclaimed. "You made him squirt!"

Heather started snickering. She scooped up some of my goo with her finger, brought it to her mouth, and sucked it clean, staring into Mary's eyes.

Mary looked at me and said, "Sorry about that."

"I'm not," I said. "That was hot."

"It was," she replied.

"It'll be even hotter when he cums inside of you," Heather told her, wrapping her in a hug.

Mary and I watched as my sister licked my stomach clean and then sucked the end of my cock to capture the last droplets of semen. As her hot mouth enveloped my knob, I moaned and reached under her body to grope her breast.

Heather stood and helped Mary up.

"Lie on the cot so I can check your suit for his jizz," my sister told her.

I don't know if there was anything really there, but Heather acted like there was - and crawled between Mary's knees to lick the crotch of her hazmat suit. Mary moaned and put her white gloved-hand behind my sister's head to pull her face in tighter. My cock was reflating from watching their sexy antics. I moaned and they both looked over to see me grab my cock and start stroking it. They laughed and then Heather "finished" cleaning Mary's suit.

"Poor, poor, Ian," my sister cooed, as she slipped off of the cot. "Did your cock get hard watching me and Mary?"

"Fuck, yes," I groaned.

Heather shoved me back, onto the cot. She grabbed my cock and then shoved her face forward, onto it. A loud moan exploded from my lungs as her tongue and lips assaulted my prick.

"Alright, then," Mary laughed, standing up, "I'll see you two later."

My sister popped my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "Come back when you can stay longer."

Mary laughed and shook her head as my sister took my cock back into her mouth.

"Thank you," she told me, looking into my eyes.

"To be continued," I told her.

She stared into my face a bit longer, nodded, and let herself out.

"Alright, alright," I told my sister, grabbing her hair and pulling her off of my cock, "save some for later."

Heather crawled on top of me and kissed me hard. I wasn't sure I liked the idea of tasting my own cock and cum, but it was impossible to say 'no' to my sister's tender lips.

We cuddled and kissed and listened to more and more people coughing around us. It seemed to be coming from everywhere now.

My stomach rumbled and we realized that, once again, we had fooled around until our food was cold. We got up, ate it, drank some water, and set the trash by the door.

We held each other until the lights went out. We got dressed, took the trash out, and snuck off to the bathroom, hoping that it would be less populated since it was "night time". There were still a few guys in there. I cringed a little - not because they looked at my sister and I walking in together - they'd all gotten used to seeing that by now. I cringed because I didn't want to be sharing air with anyone. We hurriedly finished our tasks and got the hell out of there.

In the dark, it was harder to see very far, but there were, obviously, fewer tents than when we'd made our last trip.

~~~

We didn't even hear Mary come in. She apologized when she woke us up to take our blood and check our vitals.

"Good morning, Beautiful," I told her, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"You sleep good?" Heather asked her.

Mary nodded.

Heather giggled.

Mary actually smiled.

I stood (naked) leaned over her, and pressed my lips to hers. The plastic shield kept our lips from actually touching but I wanted her to know how I felt. Her eyes misted a little. When I stood back up, she smirked and groped my cock. I reached down and squeezed her tit.

"You wanna?" I asked.

"I can't right now," she said, "maybe later."

I helped her stand and hugged her. Heather joined us.

"Be careful, sexy," I told her. "I'll be thinking about you all day."

"He can picture you while he dumps his load into my belly," Heather whispered.

Mary laughed and squeezed my sister's butt-cheek before hugging the two of us again and grabbing her things.

If I had thought that my little sister was kidding, those thoughts evaporated almost as soon as Mary left. Heather got herself one orgasm, moaned sexily until she had me straining to contain myself, and then came hard - which collapsed my control and sent me tumbling into climax along with her.

We ate our breakfast, cold, dressed, dropped off the trash, and made a run to the bathroom. Less than half of the tents remained now. It was enough to freeze our brains. We peed silently and held hands, returning to our "home", without a word.

Coughs rang out across the space, but they were, obviously, more spread out now. I froze in my tracks as we stepped onto the blue moving-blanket that served as our outdoor space. Both of the tents next to us were gone. I might have expected the older couple to have succumbed, but the kiddos and their parents - on our left - had seemed to be in perfect health.

Heather began crying and we moved inside of the tent. We collapsed onto my cot and held each other. We didn't even bother undressing.

When Mary returned, she brought our lunches and our dinners inside the tent with her. She took one look at our faces - and the fact that we were cuddling together - fully clothed, and nodded her head at us. We stood and embraced her. The girls shuddered and I squeezed them a little tighter.

Mary leaned her face towards me and I kissed her lips through the shield. Heather cupped her cheek and pulled her face over to get a kiss as well.

"Do you want to cum, sweet girl?" my sister asked her.

"Please," Mary whispered.

"Get your numbers then," Heather told her. "Do Ian's vitals first and then he can get ready for you while you get mine."

I quickly undressed. Mary leered at my naked cock and I kissed her again. I sat down on my cot and she went through her checklist. When she finished with me, I lay back on my cot, and stroked my cock as I watched my two lovers interacting. I was dying to see Mary naked. Her body felt really similar to my sister's. I thought about sliding my aching cock into her tight pussy and my prick was immediately ready. I stopped stroking myself and waited.

"Look how hard he is for you, Beautiful," Heather told her.

Mary turned, ran her gloved palm up and down my length, and then stepped across the cot. Heather mashed my prick to my stomach and Mary slid onto me. She leaned forward, gripped my shoulders, and began riding my dick. She was moaning almost immediately. I squeezed her ribs, her waist, her hips, and her breasts. I couldn't really caress her through her bio-suit so quick squeezes were my only way to touch and tease her.

"I want this inside of me," she moaned.

"Soon," I promised.

She nodded, closed her eyes, and began fucking me.

As much as I wanted to cum with her again, I knew we were probably attracting too much attention to her. I did my best to help her climax quickly. When she had finished shuddering through her release, she thanked me, kissed me again, and climbed off.

Heather hugged Mary, and she gathered her things. At the door of the tent, she blew me a kiss - which I returned. She leered at my stiff cock one last time before turning to leave. She slipped out and Heather zipped the door closed.

We ate our lunch and our dinner - both of which were now cold. We set the trash by the door and my sister undressed to take the load from my cock that Mary had started building.

I groped my sister's tits hard as she moaned and twerked her pussy up and down my aching cock. When she got her first orgasm, I lost control and filled her, groaning as my dick spewed inside of her. She kissed me hard and writhed on me, milking the last of the seed from my penis.