Quarantined Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cuddled and kissed until the lights went out. We took out the trash and headed to the bathroom. There was no one there. We quickly did our business and hurried back home.

~~~

In the morning, Mary informed us that there were only ten tents left. She told us that we would not be able to have "play time" because there were few enough people that every action was easily watched. We asked her how many of her teammates were left and she said that there was one for each tent. When Heather's face paled, Mary informed her that most of the team was still alive. Those who were no longer needed had been moved to isolation, waiting to be cleared to return home.

"Are we your only clients?" Heather asked her.

"Yes," Mary said. "We always tried to limit any cross-contamination as much as possible. Each time I left you, I had to go change suits."

"So, I didn't HAVE to lick you clean?" Heather asked, smirking at her.

Mary hugged her and said, "No - but I liked it - a LOT."

"Me too," Heather said, smiling broadly and hugging her back.

She finished taking our vitals - and collecting new samples of our blood - and then we gave her hugs and kisses before she left.

We ate our breakfast while it was almost warm, got dressed, dropped off the trash, and surveyed the huge room. There were now only eight tents left, counting ours.

We walked to the bathroom. Once again, we had the place to ourselves. I tried to shove my sister into her own stall but she insisted that we continue our practice of peeing and pooping together. I couldn't decide if she just wanted to be close, if she was worried about touching other people's germs, or if it was just some sort of voodoo-ritual at this point.

We scrubbed our hands, lathering them well, and rinsed them clean. As usual, we skipped the paper towels and just air-dried on the way "home".

We didn't hear anyone coughing. Heather asked about sitting outside. I told her that Mary hadn't given us the "all clear" yet. She nodded.

I turned the end of my cot to face the side of hers. She sat on her cot and I sat in the middle of mine, intending to use the foot of my bed as our "table". I dug through my pack for something to do and pulled out the deck of cards that we had lent to the kids next door.

Heather's eyes fell onto what I held in my hand and she shook her head, 'no'. Her eyes misted a little. I'm sure mine were foggy as well. I slipped the cards into one of the mesh pouches on the side of my backpack.

I dug around some more and came up with "Left, Center, Right". We played that until the worker brought our lunch and set it on the chair outside. They briefly peered through the mesh window of the front door and I whispered to my sister that they were hoping to catch us fucking again. She got overwhelmed by a fit of giggles. I went to get our food.

We ate our lunches - hot for once - and drank some water. I took the trash out to the can. I wasn't sure when they emptied those. I had never caught the person in the act but we had a new bag every morning.

Heather and I undressed and lay on my cot. We ran our fingers across one another's bodies, taking our time to tease and tempt each other - working up to another round of fucking.

We tried to think about how many days we had been here, what day it was, or even what month. We had lost all ability to track the passage of time. Our best estimate was that we had been here for a week - although it seemed way longer. We tried to recount our trips to the bathroom and use that as a gauge - but those events all melted into an indiscernible mass as well.

Soon, my sexy sister had me aching for her clenching tightness. She lay on my bunk, grabbed her ankles, and folded herself in half. I gripped her legs, just above her knees, and slammed my cock down into her - pounding her into the canvas surface of my cot - bouncing the whole frame as I fucked my younger sibling hard.

She keened as her climax approached and I warned her that she would only get one from me because her tight, little pussy was wringing me dry. She ordered me to fill her and I pushed deep inside of her and began pumping her full of my incestuous cream.

~~~

Days passed. Mary came and went. The deaths had stopped. There were still eight tents. We were just waiting until we were cleared to leave.

Every few days, Mary admitted that she was desperately horny. When she did, we squeezed her tightly and worked feverishly to get her off as fast as possible.

Even when we didn't give Mary a climax, we shared hugs and kisses with her - and told her how happy we were to see her. A few playful gropes and squeezes served to tide us over until her next visit.

~~~

At long last, the day of our anticipated release finally came.

Mary arrived for our morning routine, with a customer service representative in-tow. The new woman was wearing a mask. Our eyes immediately shot to Mary's but she waved away our concerns. Mary took me aside and started on her checklist.

When the new person was busy talking to Heather, Mary stepped behind me, lifted my shirt, and pressed the stethoscope to my upper-back to listen to my lungs. I flinched as I felt her press the point of something against my shoulder-blade. She showed me the Sharpie that was in her hand and then went back to writing on my back. When she was finished, she dropped my shirt back down, stepped in front of me - so that the CS Rep couldn't see us - and pushed her lips against the facemask - mashing the clear plastic to my face. I kissed her back and smiled at her.

Mary stepped up next to the new lady, and the two of them traded places. As the woman told me what would be happening over the next few hours, I watched my sister and our lover interacting, trying to avoid letting the customer service representative know that she only had half of my attention. As the woman finished talking, Mary snuck a kiss and hug from Heather as well.

As soon as the two of them left, and I had confirmed that they were out of ear-shot, I told Heather to check my back. When she saw Mary's scribbles, she turned her phone on and entered Mary's contact information into the device, sending the info to my phone - which was still turned off to save the battery. Before she put my shirt back down, she also took a picture of my shoulder blade, giggling.

Heather hugged me and kissed me hard. My sister was absolutely giddy that Mary - whose name actually WAS Mary - was interested in the relationship that she had described to her. She showed me the picture she had taken. Besides the contact info, Mary had written a quick note to tell us that we needed to wait 48 hours before contacting her - to give the dust time to settle.

~~~

Heather and I looked around the space that had been our home for so many days. We threw anything that was ours - which wasn't much - into our packs.

I took out my cellphone and turned it on. When I checked the date, I realized that I was supposed to have reported for work a week before!

I called my boss and started to explain. He stopped me and told me that mom had already called and warned them about what was going on. I told him that I thought we were being released soon. He told me to take as much time as I needed and just let him know when I was coming in - whenever I got to a point that I knew a real date. I thanked him and hung up.

An hour later, the CS Rep was back and we started the paperwork. One of the papers that we signed was an agreement, from the airline, to accept a cash settlement for pain and suffering. My sister and I would each receive a quarter of a million dollars. We confirmed that our financial information was correct and signed the papers.

We were given the keys to a rental car, fully paid for the week, and were ushered outside - where we were directed to the vehicle.

I headed towards mom and dad's. Heather called them to tell them we were coming home. After she got off of the phone, she made me stop by the pharmacy. I waited in the car while she ran in to get some things. She returned with a bag of stuff and handed me my favorite candy bar. I pulled her in for a kiss, dropped the car into 'drive', and pulled the chocolate bar open with my teeth. I moaned as the intense sweetness exploded into my brain.

Dad was at work. Mom hugged and kissed us despite our protestations that neither of us had bathed in weeks.

We headed down the hall. I slipped into my room, threw my clothes into the trash, and grabbed a clean pair of underwear. My mother gasped as she caught sight of me, naked, grabbing a towel from the linen closet in the hallway. She turned and headed to the kitchen.

I stepped into the shower, turned on the water, peed down the drain, and moaned as the water began to turn into liquid fire. As much as I wanted to burn the outer layer of skin completely off of my body, I dialed the temperature back until I was no longer squirming.

I heard the door and saw my sister slipping in. My heartrate increased, thinking she was going to join me. I heard her peeing and relaxed. A minute later, the shower door opened and my hot-ass sister slid under the spray with me.

"I love you," I told her, taking her face in my hands to kiss her softly.

"I love you, too, BIG brother," she said, smiling, as she groped my cock.

I moaned and our play-time began. We got clean, got dirty, and got clean again - just as the water-heater announced that it was exhausted. I had goosebumps all over my body by the time we escaped. Heather was giggling.

On the bathroom counter, was a pregnancy test. She picked it up, examined it, and held it up to me.

"You made me a momma, big brother," she said.

She laid the test down, wrapped her arms around me, and climbed my body to get to my lips. I held her tight, little, naked ass in my hands as she kissed the life out of me.

"You good?" I asked, when she finally let me breathe.

"SO good," she cooed. "As soon as we confirm that Mary really wants in, I'd like to go house-shopping with you, if you'll have me."

"How could I not?" I told her. "You're gonna have my baby."

She proceeded to kiss the air out of my body all over again.

Mom rapped on the bathroom door and announced that lunch was ready. I quirked an eyebrow at my gorgeous naked sibling. She laughed and began pulling on her bra and panties. I squeezed her ass and she squeezed my dick.

We threw the towels in the hamper, kissed, opened the bathroom door, and went to our rooms to dress. I met her in the hall and we held hands as we walked to the kitchen.

When we arrived, she handed the pregnancy test to our mother and said, "I'm having Ian's baby. You're going to be a grandmother."

Mom froze, stared at the plastic wand, and then looked up at us. Her eyes searched our faces. She looked down at our hands and nodded. She laid the test on the counter and opened her arms to us. We hugged her tightly.

"Not quite what I had imagined," she whispered into our ears, "but I can see that you are both committed."

We stepped out of her arms and Heather said, "Ian and I watched tent after tent disappear as more and more of our fellow passengers died, day after day. I decided then and there that I was not leaving this planet without telling him how much I cared about him. After that, it was really just a matter of time. It wasn't like there was anything else to do except listen to more and more people start coughing - at least until enough people died that we couldn't hear the coughing anymore."

Mom hugged us again, and cried. Hard. Although it was a little hard to hear her sobs, my sister and I had lived this shit for weeks now. We were breathing fresh air and we were going to have a baby. I wanted to scream for joy from the mountaintops.

When mom had recovered, she stepped back, taking our free hands in hers and said, "Your father and I are going to spoil the shit out of this baby. I absolutely promise you that."

Heather's giggles turned into laughter. This time, the three of us had a different sort of tears in our eyes as we held each other.

My sister and I sat down and stared at all of the food mom had made. We told her that we'd eaten nothing but TV dinners for the last few weeks. She had pretty much made all of our favorites. There was no way we'd be able to eat it all! She laughed and cried at the same time as we told her, over and over again, how good it tasted.

When dad got home, Heather was sitting on my lap on the couch, beside mom. Mom called him over, sat him down, climbed onto his lap and caught him up. Heather hugged his neck and kissed him on the lips. He put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. Mom hugged him tightly.

We told them that we planned to proposition Mary and - if she agreed - move in together. Mom actually seemed a little disappointed that we were moving out but - when dad reminded her about how babies destroy sleep-cycles - she was less upset.

Heather got the deck of cards from my pack and we told them the story about the family next to us. Both of them bawled their eyes out and we ended up in a fresh round of hugs and kisses.

We told them about the settlement from the airline and dad nodded. Mom thought we should have demanded more money. That got Heather giggling and some of the tension eased away.

Dad announced that it was time to talk about something else. He and mom caught us up on everything that had been happening since we had left for Africa. Heather gasped and ran to get her laptop.

We moved to the dining room. Heather set her computer up on the table and then reclaimed my lap to run the mouse to start showing our parents all of the pictures she had taken. When we got to the photo of Mary's note on my shoulder blade, mom laughed - and then squeezed Heather's hand.

I was nodding off and Heather informed our parents that she wanted a fresh load of cum from me before we went to bed. Mom gaped but dad grinned as my sister took my hand and led me from the room.

I groped my sister's amazing body as she used her vaginal muscles to wring a load of baby-batter from my balls. I kissed her hard as I came. Her climax started as soon as she felt my seed splashing against the walls of her womb - where our baby was already growing.

She pulled the covers over, turned off the light, and held me until I fell asleep. I was still holding her in my arms when I awoke the next day.

~~~

We showered together, caught up on emails and texts, and enjoyed more of mom's home cooking.

We lazed around the house and chatted with mom, taking frequent breaks to kiss, cuddle, and grope each other. Mom shook her head at us but didn't say anything.

Dad told me, later, that mom had fucked the shit out of him both nights that we were there.

That night, I convinced my sexy sibling that we should fuck doggie-style. She hugged my pillow and I crawled between her thighs, grabbed her hips, and fucked her until she came twice. When her second one arrived, I dumped another load of swimmers inside of her.

The following morning, we showered, ate breakfast with mom and dad, and headed for Mary's apartment. We'd already looked up the address and checked the street-view. It was a small place - probably a single bedroom.

I knocked on the door and we waited. Soon, a bleary-eyed, pajama-wearing little brown-haired fox with the most adorable bed-head opened the door enough for the safety chain to catch. When she saw us, she unlatched the chain and threw the door open wide.

Mary already had her arms spread open wide when my sister started the speech we had rehearsed. I dropped to one knee.

"I am pregnant with my brother's baby. We're pretty sure we're in love with you and we want you to marry us. We'll buy a big house and have lots of babies. What do you say?"

Heather held out the pregnancy test. From my kneeling position, I held up a white ring-box. When Mary looked at the box, I opened it to reveal the O2-meter inside. She snort-laughed.

She took the plastic wand from my sister, examined it, dropped to her knees, pushed up my sibling's T-shirt, and kissed her belly. Then she stood to her feet, took Heather's face in her hands, and kissed her on the lips. Their kiss lasted a long time and Heather's hands ended up on Mary's ass, gripping tightly.

Mary released my sister and turned to me.

"I have only been on a few dates," she admitted. "You don't really know me that well but, if you two are willing to take a chance on me, I'm more than willing to marry you and help your beautiful sister fill your house with babies."

She took the O2-meter from the box, opened it, slipped it onto her index finger, and held it up for Heather to see. My sister giggled. Heather pulled me to my feet, groped my dick, and pulled me down for a kiss that probably lasted as long as the one she gave my sister. She rubbed my cock the entire time and she had my "full attention" by the time our lips parted.

She pulled me into the apartment. Heather followed. Mary closed the door.

"I need you," she said, looking into my eyes. She took my sister's hand and squeezed it as she spoke the words.

I started undressing. She grinned like a drunk and began tearing her clothes off. She was naked under her pajamas. When I saw that her pussy was shaved, she admitted that she'd shaved it as soon as she'd gotten home because Heather's had been bare. I growled, pulled her in for a kiss, and groped her ass. She held me tightly as Heather finished getting undressed.

Mary led me down the hall, to her bedroom. Heather followed us. I pulled back the covers on Mary's bed and told Heather to lay down. She did, spreading her legs wide. Next, I put Mary on her back between my sister's thighs - with her head between Heather's breasts.

I pulled Mary's legs up and handed her ankles to my sister. I dove between the nurse's thighs to pleasure her with my lips, tongue, and mouth. Her fingers twined into my overlong hair as I devoured every part of her sex. She moaned and keened - and screamed when I sucked and nibbled her clit and mons until she erupted, literally.

I quickly licked and sucked her honey-flavored jizz from her body. I fucked my tongue into her vagina and she was ready for more. I wiped off my face, kissed her hard, and then gripped her tits in my fists as she guided the tip of my prick to her entrance and I drove into her as fast as her tightness would allow. The air in her lungs was expelled forcefully as I slammed all the way inside of her and bumped her cervix.

"Fuck me, Ian!" she cried out. "Give me a baby, too."

I grabbed her face, kissed her hard, and slammed my cock into her, over and over again. She gripped my biceps hard. When I finally let her breathe again, she was panting. I rolled forward, onto her body, and stole a kiss from my sister. Then I went back to fucking our shared lover.

She cried out as she came again and I continued to pound her, mercilessly.

"Come on, my sweet girl," I told her. "We still need to make up for lost time. I'm giving you one more good orgasm and then I'm pumping a baby into you."

I fucked her and fucked her. I was getting close to my limit. Heather decided to intervene. She had been kissing Mary's neck and groping her breasts but now she reached around Mary's body, set the fronts of her fingers on the woman's clit, and began strumming her nub like a guitar.

Mary's body arched and she screamed. I pounded into her and finally let my balls release their load. My cock lurched inside of her and my seed began pouring into her. I pushed in, deep, and painted her womb with my semen. The heat of my jizz combined with Heather's intense stimulation and Mary came hard, squirting again.

By the time our breathing returned to normal, all three of us were covered in sweat and sex-fluids. Heather and I sandwiched Mary between us and she turned her face back and forth to give both of us several kisses.