Quarantined Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dawning on me what he's saying but I let him finish. "They are trying to track down all the passengers to tell them to get tested. That's why the airline was calling me, for me to get tested too. I explained that I'm two hours north of the city and nowhere near a hospital. So they suggested I quarantine myself for the next 14 days to see if I start showing any symptoms."

Anthony's mouth has completely dropped but not mine, and I can see how scared Pete is. I walk over to him saying, "Peter, we came up together in the same car. We've been touching and sexing for the last 24 hours. If you have it, IF you have it, then I have it too. So I'm going to hug you now." And I do. He wraps his arms around me and I lean into his chest.

"How do you feel?" I ask him.

"I feel fine." He says.

"Ok. Then we will self quarantine right here, for the next two weeks and then we shall see if we need to go to the hospital or not."

"Okay," he says quietly.

Anthony also slowly got himself together. "I'll call my job. And we need supplies and food if we are all going to be here for the next two weeks. No offense Pete but I am the one who has touched you the least, so I'm going to go to the supermarket down the hill and pick up more food, hand sanitizer, toilet paper and Clorox wipes and anything that says antibacterial on it."

He's now moving to the kitchen, opening bottom cabinets. "There are latex gloves here so that's good. I'm going to wipe down the inside of your car and take it down the hill. You ok with that?"

Pete nods at him and points to his keys. Anthony sprayed them with Lysol disinfectant before he picked it up with his gloved fingers. "Sorry buddy." He cringed a bit.

"Don't be," Pete says seriously, still holding onto me. "We all have to be cautious now." He moves away from the front door to stand at the far side of the room as Anthony took charge. He put on gloves, went outside with the cleaning products already in the cabin and went to the car to wipe it down completely from the inside. He disinfected the seats, then wipes down all the door handles before he came back to put on another set of latex gloves, wraps his scarf around his mouth and nose and heads out.

I call my job and tell them I am self quarantining for a couple of days and they are fine with it. A couple of people had fallen ill as well there so they were instituting a Work from Home Policy starting Monday anyway. I did have my laptop but I didn't tell them that, just that I would be caring for a sick relative and would be in touch with them after the 14 days.

Pete and I sit on the couch and watch the news, getting information after information to understand what the symptoms look like, how to take care of yourself if you get it and how to protect yourself from others getting it. An hour in we exhausted ourselves and I just couldn't take it anymore. I turn of the TV and stand up. He watches me walk to the kitchen and take out the peach flavored rum and take a sip off the top, then laugh. He starts laughing too then comes over to me.

He takes it from me and takes a bigger sip than I did from the bottle as well. I know we're both thinking the same thing: might as well get shitfaced. We pass the bottle back and forth between us for a bit, then he kisses me and I can taste all the alcohol on his tongue. He lifts me up and lays me on the table we just ate on last night and takes off my shorts. He licks me and tongue kisses my hole like he kisses me and I hold onto his hair as he get me climaxing pretty quickly again, since I am already open from earlier in the day.

He takes off his sweat pants and lifts my legs up and takes me roughly right on the table and I let him. He is anxious and frustrated and scared and needs to release this pent up emotions and I let him take it out on me. After a bit he motions for me to turn around and he climbs on the table with me. Now we're fucking doggy style on this nice wood table in front of the big windows overlooking the lake. Light flashes a bit from outside but then I'm cumming all over this table while he is slamming into me hard and fast and I forgot about it.

I can see our reflection, naked from the bottom half, my jelly ass bouncing on his dick as he holds me by my shoulders. He expression is hard and serious. He has one thing on his mind and that is to beat this pussy up. It takes him forever but I feel him pulsing through me as he continues to pound into me, then freezes and fills me up. Finally he removes himself from me and crawls into a chair. I crawl into the chair next to him.

After a few minutes Anthony knocks on the door. Our eyes go wide as we quickly put on our clothes, then I grab some of the antibacterial cleanser he left laying around to wipe down the table as Pete opens the door. Ant comes directly into the kitchen with lots of packages and lays them on the island counter as I am nonchalantly cleaning the table and Pete sits on the couch.

After he begins to unpack he says casually, "Don't bother cleaning it Jordanne. I won't be eating there for the next two weeks anyway." He give me a knowing look then proceeds to continue to unpack groceries.

~~~~

Day 3

We practice Social Distancing. Pete and I stay upstairs and Anthony stays downstairs. We text each other and rotate the living room area and kitchen. I found a thermometer in the bathroom first aid kit and we check Peter's temperature every two hours. We have sex a bit but not much. This was not the way I wanted our first real vacation to go, with him being anxious and me being miserable. Day 3 sucked.

~~~

Day 4

Somehow we got our wires crossed. Pete and I came downstairs in the evening and Anthony was on the couch sleeping, a movie on TV watching him. I walked over and tapped him awake. "Hey Ant. I thought you were going to be inside by 8p."

"Hmmm..." he says groggily. "Yeah oh yeah...sorry." He sits up and looks at Pete and gave him a smile. "Hi Peter." Pete smiles back. He motions for Pete to come over to him. Peter shakes his head first but then comes to sit on the couch next to Anthony.

"I missed your face, Ant."

Anthony smiles back, "I missed you too, Pete." He reaches over and gives him a hug.

I come over and sit on Peter's lap and lay my legs across Anthony. "I missed both of you!" I cry and we all laugh.

Ant says, "The reality is, we've been breathing the same air and touching the same things for 5 days now so if Pete did have it we would all have it. So can we just stop this social distancing thing between the three of us and be together again? At least you two have each other, I'm looooonely!" He whines.

I look at Pete who say, "Sure, Ant." We grab the blanket and wrap it around all three of us to start a new movie. I'm sitting the middle holding hands with both of them under the covers.

Day 5:

We start out pretty much like we started on the first morning here. Ant is making breakfast and hands us screwdrivers to drink. It's raining so we don't go out, we just sit in the house and play board games and watch movies. All meals and snacks are accompanied with some level of alcohol- beer, wine, vodka or rum- so by the dinner hour we are all pretty much wasted. Pete is so relaxed now and I love it.

I don't remember whose idea it was to do Truth or Dare, but somehow we started the game. At first it was harmless stuff like body shots and tell us your sexual fantasy. But then it got interesting. Ant says to Pete, "Flash me your dick."

Pete laughs and my eyes go wide. "What?" I ask.

Ant said not so innocently. "I just wanted to see what he's working with, since he always be having you hollering. And I couldn't get a good shot of it from the window the other day when y'all was on the table and he was banging your back out."

I burst out laughing now because it's hysterical and Pete is just sitting there with a goofy smile on his face. But then he does it. He slowly unzips his jeans and doesn't take his eyes off Anthony as he pulls himself out of his boxers, jerks himself a few times and leaves it out, semi hard. Suddenly I'm horny and my mouth waters. I glance over at Anthony and he is mesmerized by it, just as I am. Pete is watching Ant watching him and I am watching everyone, resisting the urge to touch myself.

Ant breaks the silence first and says, "Well. I guess the stereotype is a lie, because this white boy is packing."

That sets us all in a fit of alcohol infused giggles. Pete does not put it away though, he leaves it out and says, "My turn. I dare you to touch it, Ant."

Anthony says, "Oh baby, that's not a dare, that's an invitation if I ever heard one."

I'm frozen between them shocked by what is happening. Did my best friend just ask my boyfriend to show him his dick? Did my boyfriend did ask my best friend to touch his dick?

And sure enough, Anthony is crawling over to him not breaking eye contact with Pete, and Pete has risen to a kneel. And now they are inches from each other staring at each other. Anthony reaches down and firmly takes Pete's dick and begins to stroke him. And now I'm kneeling next to them but neither notices me. I watch Pete's eyes flutter a bit then close as Anthony bends his head to the left just a bit watching him curiously and continues to stroke his dick until it is fully hard.

Then he says softly. "Is there something else you want from me, Peter?"

Peter opens his eyes and smiles. "Nope. Stop whenever you want to. Or don't. It's your dare."

Ant smiles too. "No, I think you need to ask for it, properly. Beg for it."

Peter says, "I never beg."

Ant stopped stroking and says, "You will." He lets Pete go and backs up from him. Pete is so hard right now sticking straight out, and smiling watching Ant move back to his spot on the floor. He sits crossed legged as Pete stuffs his hard dick back in his pants, but doesn't button it, and sits back on his hind legs.

Pete finally looks at me and I say to him still in shock, "What. Is. Happening?"

He says with a sly smile, "We're just playing truth of dare. It's your turn."

Now they are both looking at me. I say, "Ok, truth or dare, Ant."

"Truth," he says.

"Are you sexually attracted to my boyfriend?" I ask plainly.

"Yes." He says automatically. Pete chuckles. My mouth drops open. "For how long?"

He shook his head, "You only get one question Jordanne, now it's my turn. Truth or dare?"

And now I'm cautious so I choose the safe answer. "Truth." We don't have any secrets between us.

He looks thoughtful, then asks, "Why did you go down on me that night?"

My body froze as Pete exclaims, 'Whoa! What night was that!?"

"Shut up Pete, it was before you and I met." I snap at him. Then I turn back to Anthony. My best friend. I can't believe he brought up the Incident! And in front of Pete no less.

Pete finds all of this funny and he is grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Well. Now I want to know too. Why did you go down on your gay best friend?"

I exhale and say, "Because I wanted to see if I could get it up for you like I used to do before you stopped sleeping with women altogether. And I was really drunk."

Anthony smiles at me and then I smile back because it's funny. And then we just start laughing and Pete's laughing and now all three of us are laughing. "Holy shit," Pete says, "Did you get it up though?"

I'm still laughing as I say, "Only one question! Pete, your turn."

Pete says, "Truth or dare Jordanne?"

"Wait, why do I have to go again?" I whine.

"I just want to see something. Truth or dare?"

I did not want to talk about Anthony's dick anymore, it was making me wet. "Ugh! No more questions, so dare."

He says without hesitation as if he was waiting for it. "I dare you to suck Anthony's dick and make him cum."

My mouth drops for the millionth time as Ant cackles, then leans back. "Oh my God Peter are you crazy?"

"Gotta do it, Jordanne." He says. He has a shiteating grin now and I don't know what to say or feel except incredibly horny now and I kind of wanted to experience sucking his dick again, but I feign resistance.

I shake my head and say, "No, I change my mind. Truth."

Pete says with hesitation again like he has been waiting for this answer as well, "Do you want to suck your gay best friend's dick until he cums right now?" My eyes widen again at his boldness and Anthony is loving this exchange.

"I'm not going to answer that." I say definitively.

"Because you do want to." Ant chimes in and he leans all the way back to lay down on his forearms, to show how me hard he is right now. I can't even speak as I'm looking from my boyfriend to my best friend. And I am acutely aware of the bulge on each of them and the steady dripping that is happening in my panties. I am soaking wet right now.

Pete says to me, "Either tell us how you feel or show us. But either way, we're going to get our answer, and we're going to get it now." His voice is full of seriousness but also amusement.

I raise myself up and say, "You want me to suck his dick, Peter?"

"Absofuckinglutely." He says without smiling, looking me right in my eyes.

I lean over and kiss him passionately. He lifts his hand to caress my left boob through my very thin t-shirt until it's erect, then my right one, also making it poke out. I pull away first and look at him giving him one last chance to say, "Nah, I'm just playing." But Pete's eyes are serious and full of lust for what is about to happen. So I turn to Ant.

Anthony is laying on the floor, leaned back on his elbows, legs slightly open as if he's waiting for me. I crawl over to him and rest my hands on his thighs. I'm also looking him in the eyes giving him a chance to say, "Nah Jordanne, you don't have to do this." But his eyes are equally lustful. So I pull down the top part of his sweat pants and rub his hard dick through the fabric of his underwear. I rub my face on it first, then trace my mouth along the length of it before I take it out.

Anthony's dick is humongous. It's big and black and thick as ever. And he's uncircumcised, which means I have to work to get it stretched to the max. That's the real reason I sucked him off two years ago, this irresistible dick. I stroke a bit then pull down the fold to reveal the head. I take my time and lick the length of him first, then the head. I can feel him watching me from the front and feel Pete watching me from the back as I start to bob my head on it, bringing him further and further toward my tonsils. I start to deep throat it every few sucks, and Ant's breathing starts to change.

And then I feel him. Pete is pulling aside my shorts, knowing I have no underwear on and fingering me from the back. And now I've lost all sense of myself as I have this huge tasty dick in my mouth that is now leaking precum and my clit being massaged and fingered at the same time. I know I've started sucking him harder and deeper because Ant lets out a gasp and leans up to hold my hair out of my face with one hand and guides my head with his other. And now I'm moaning with his dick in my mouth.

I hear Pete say, "Make her choke." He is fingering me faster now and I'm so close to my first orgasm.

Anthony does not hesitate and the moment I deep throat again he holds my head pushing it further down to the max and keep me there. My eyes are stinging and I can feel the bile of spit come up and I start to gag as Pete is now rubbing my clit at warp speed. The intensity of Ant's big dick down my throat and Pete's magical fingers is so overwhelming I start leaking everywhere, saliva out the corners of my mouth and squirting from behind.

"Holy shit!" Ant yells as he lets my head go and I am spitting and heaving all over his dick.

And Pete says proudly, "There's my River Jordanne."

I turn around to look at him as I'm on my hand and knees, still over Anthony's hard dick. "The dare was to suck him off until he cums. He hasn't cum yet."

Pete's give a sideways smile and nods at me. I turn back around to face Anthony and his eyes are wide as I lower my head and continue to deep throat his dick. Ant goes back to laying on his elbows watching me, moaning audibly now. I feel Peter shift from behind me and comes to the side of us. I'm watching Anthony who is watching Pete move to closer to his face and stays in a kneeling position as he pulls his already unlatched jeans apart again.

Pete never lost his hardness since he first pulled it out for Ant to touch it but now he wants more than a touch. It was like a silent agreement between them. As soon as Pete releases himself from his underwear, Ant grabbed it and put it in his mouth, then let go so his lips would do all the work. And here we were, me sucking Ant's dick, Ant sucking Pete's dick. I leaned over further on my right elbow on his thigh and reach down with my left hand to rub with my clit.

Pete sees me and smiles. He looks at Ant who's eyes were closed as his dick is going in and out of his mouth and then back at me and says, "Let's see who cums first."

Then closes his eyes, grabs Anthony's face and slams it against his pelvis over and over, face fucking Anthony. Anthony starts moaning and gagging as Pete does to him what he just did to me, hold his head against his groin with his full dick down his throat, then releases to face fuck him, then gags him again. I don't stop sucking, I match my deep throating to Pete's face fucking and we are sending Anthony into ecstasy.

He starts shaking before I feel it. He starts cumming in my mouth, salty and thick, and the taste of him makes me start squirting and I can't stop gushing everywhere. Then Pete lets out that moan I know so well as he holds Anthony's mouth on his pubic hair and I know he's coming directly down his throat and I'm climaxing again with just the thought and Anthony just let off a few more squirts of his own cum in my mouth. Finally I swallow all of him.

I let go first, and come off Anthony, falling to the side of him, then Pete lets Ant's head go and he falls backwards on the floor and Pete then slowly lays on the ground. And here we are in this triangle formation where my head is near Pete's, my legs are over Ant's and Ant's head is near Pete's knees.

I can still taste Anthony in my mouth.

No one speaks for a moment, then Peter says, "That was fucking amazing. I think I'm going to like being quarantined with you two."

12