Quarantined Pt. 02

Story Info
A guy, a girl & her bi male friend are quarantined together
7k words
4.75
41.9k
49

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
322 Followers

Day 6:

I can feel my head pounding before I open my eyes. My mouth is dry from all the alcohol I drank last night. Or from the cum I swallowed.

I moan groggily and sit up. I am in the bed alone trying to figure out how to act this morning. From all the late night shenanigans between Peter, Anthony and I, I don't know how to face either of them. We didn't talk after our blow job threesome, we just slowly got up and went to our respective rooms. Pete and I didn't talk either. He kissed me a few times and then closed his eyes and went to sleep, like it was a normal night.

But now I just feel so...awkward. Did all of that really happen last night?

I get up and put on some comfortable yoga pants and a tank top with no bra. Fuck it now, might as well be comfortable. I start to go downstairs and I hear them talking so I pause halfway and sit down to listen.

Anthony is saying, "....won't change anything about how much she loves you. Because she really does."

Peter says, "But maybe I've changed now. Now that I've opened that door that I never thought would be open. I've always been curious but always feared exploring that part of me."

"Is it just curiosity?" Anthony asks.

"I don't know. Listen, Ant, I love her. I love everything about her, including her body. Our sex is amazing and I know nothing will compare to it. I don't want to stop making love to Jordanne, ever. But maybe she will want to stop making love to me."

"Then you are underestimating our Jordanne," Ant tells him. "She has always accepted me even when I didn't know what I wanted. As long as you are honest with her about what your needs are."

"I don't know what my needs are, that's the thing. And I'm not just going to start exploring with randos to figure out what I want or what I need," Peter says.

Ant takes a moment and says, "It doesn't have to be a random person. It could be someone you know or get to know."

"Someone like you?" I hear Peter say. They are quiet and I am assuming they are looking at each other.

Then Anthony says, "Only if Jordanne agrees to it. And that can only happen if you are honest with her."

I stand up to make my way back upstairs but of course the stairs creak under me. All is quiet; They know I'm here. So I head downstairs instead. They are sitting on the couch looking at me. I don't know what my facial expression is but I'm trying to stay neutral.

"Hi," I say simply to both of them.

"Hi," They say simultaneously.

Anthony clears his throat and says, "I'm going to...go make breakfast or something." He stands up and looks at me. "Are you ok Jordanne?"

"Yeah Ant, I'm ok." I say. He walks over and gives me a hug, and it's not awkward, it's just Ant. Then he leaves the living room area and busies himself on the other side of the room in the kitchen. I sit next to Peter and at first we don't say anything.

I start. "So, are you...bisexual?"

"I don't know." Pete says without looking at me. "I think I'm just curious about what it feels like to be with a man. But it doesn't take away from how much I love and want to be with you. I love you Jordanne." I take his hand and he looks at me finally.

I ask, "But, maybe...you have a crush on my best friend?"

He hesitates, then says, "Maybe I kind of do."

I nod and don't say anything else. He shifts his body to face me and says, "And maybe...you kind of have a crush on your best friend too?"

My mouth opens slightly, then I look down at our entwined fingers. "I don't know if it's that I have a crush on him. More like, curious about him? I don't know. I love Anthony, yes. But it's you that I'm in love with and want to have a future with."

"I want that too, Jordanne. Trust me when I say you're the love of my life."

"And it's the same for me." I say. And then I'm honest. "But Anthony's dick is so...big and...."

"Black?" He finishes for me with his eyebrow raised.

"Oh my god is that terrible for me to say?" I look at him. "It like, hypnotizes me. I know I sound crazy."

Peter laughs, "No, it's kind of mesmerizing so I get it. A big black cock right in front of us for the taking." Now we're both laughing as we're plotting on Anthony's dick. He reaches over and hugs me.

I say, "Peter I need you to know that you satisfy me fully, sexually. This isn't about that."

Pete says, "And I need you to know you do the same for me. I love your body, your tight wet pussy is what I think about when I'm flying in the air, just waiting to get back inside of it."

I smile widely. "Ok so we're in agreement. What we're doing here, for the next couple of days is...experimenting?"I ask him.

He nods and says, "I won't do anything without your permission."

I stand up and hold out his hand. "Well, let's see how much permission we get from Anthony first. He may not want to be used the way we're thinking of using him."

Peter stands up and takes my hand. "Something tells me he isn't going to fight that hard."

We walk over to the kitchen hand in hand and sit at the island facing him. He is mixing eggs and looks at us suspiciously. "What?"

I say, "We have a proposition for you."

He smiled a little and put the bowl down. "I'm listening."

I tell him. "So initially I had planned a good sex filled weekend with Peter and I. And now it's the three of us here for the next week and it just makes sense for the three of us to relax and have fun until we're officially done quarantining ourselves."

"So what are you saying?" Anthony asked. "You want me to be a part of your sex filled plans?"

Peter says, "Only if you want to be, completely your choice."

Anthony looks at me first then looks at Peter. He smiles and looks at me again and says, "Will you let me break your man in?"

My mouth drops. Peter is confused, "Break me in how?" Then it dawned on him. "Ooooh. Oh. Um." He looks at me too. His eyes are a little wide and he's getting flushed with pink.

"That is up to him if he wants to be fucked anally." I start laughing. Now Peter is turning red and I can see he is rethinking this whole throuple thing.

Anthony says, "As long as it's equal footing for all of us, I'm down." He picks back up this bowl and mixes eggs again, watching us.

I look at Peter and say, "It's up to you."

Peter is now completely red but he says without a trace of trepidation in his voice, "Can we break me in, in pieces? Can it not be all in one day?"

I nod, "Yes. We have 8 more days here so it does not have to be all in one day. We can take our time."

I lean over and kiss him, rub his back. Anthony turns around and puts the eggs in the pan, then comes around the island to stand between us. He leans over to me first and kisses my lips. He looks at me and smiles. I glance at Peter whose mouth is slightly parted, then I reach for Anthony and kiss him passionately.

After a minute he leans over to Peter and kisses him softly on the lips. Peter closes his eyes and kisses him back. Soon they are tongue kissing and it's the sexiest thing I have ever seen, watching Peter's pink lips get sucked by Anthony's bigger lips. I look down and Peter is definitely growing a bulge as they touch each other's hair. Then Ant reaches down and rubs Pete through his pants. Pete moans in his mouth and I am definitely wet now.

Ant breaks away first leaving Pete wanting more, I can tell. I reach over and tongue kiss Peter instead as Anthony walks back around the island to finish making breakfast. Pete's fondling my breasts until my nipples are erect and poking out of my thin tank top, and now we're both completely aroused. Anthony turns around to watch us kiss and touch each other for a moment. He smiles and says, "We'll start after breakfast."

~~~~

No one is talking as we eat our food. We are just glancing at each other silly. When the last bite had been bitten and the last sip of juice drunk, Anthony says, "Let's take a shower together."

He stands up and reaches for Pete's hand and Pete reaches for mine, and we make our way to the bathroom on the lower floor with the bigger tub. We strip individually and Pete turns on the shower making it moderately hot but not scalding. He reaches his hands out for both of us. I grab three washcloths and give them out to the two men.

I take the soap, reach over and start washing Anthony, who is hard now, his big dark brown cock standing at attention. Anthony is in the middle and starts washing Peter, who was also hard, his white skinned long cock pointing at a 45 degree angle from his body.

We switch around a lot so that we all get a chance to touch each other in the shower a bit and somehow I end up in the middle being touched by both of them. Somehow the cloths get lost and now they are both touching me. Ant is behind me and reaches up to touch and fondle my breasts, rubbing them over and over again, pinching them with just the right amount of pressure, kissing the back of my neck. Peter is in front of me and has two fingers inside of me while his thumb is massaging my clit.

My eyes are closed and I am moaning as my two lovers are working me. Soon my body is flushed with heat and I start to tremble with my orgasm. Peter kisses me as I moan with his tongue in my mouth. Then he says, "we're not done with you."

He motions to switch places with Anthony who gets on his knees and puts one of my legs over his shoulder. He nuzzles his nose first between my folds and uses the tip of his tongue to circle my sexual nub. I moan as Peter who is more to the side of me, kisses my lips and my neck, rubbing on my already hard nipples.

Ant puts more pressure licking my clit with the bottom half of his lips finding its way to the opening of my vagina, gently moving his chin up and down. The scratchiness of his goatee is erotic against the sensitive skin right on the inside of my opening and I moan louder. Then Pete takes the breast closest to him and plays with it for a minute before putting the nipple in his mouth and gently sucking. He reaches his hand up and plays with the other nipple and I'm practically floating between these two strong men.

My orgasm hits me hard and strong and I am practically screaming with how intense this all is and I start shaking and cumming and squirting everywhere. Anthony starts moaning with the taste of me in his mouth. His mouth leaves me in heat and he replaces it with his thumb, massaging the inside of me. Pete switches to the other side of me and sucks the other breast, while fondling the more sensitive one. I can't stop moaning and before long I am climaxing and cumming again.

Pete lifts his head up and kisses me slow, his tongue dances in my mouth. Anthony stands up and Pete moves so that he can kiss me too. I taste myself on his tongue and his tongue is doing a different kind of dance in my mouth. Then Pete turns Anthony's face to kiss him. I lift my hands to run my hands through both of their hairs and massage their scalps as their tongues dance together.

They pulled apart and looked at me. "Who's next?" I say.

~~~

We end up in Anthony's bed, kissing and touching each other. When Peter ends up on his back I catch Anthony's eye and he smiles at me. I move around him until I am on the side of him and take Peter's cock in my mouth. Peter starts to moan as I gently and softly blow him, and he closes his eyes. Ant silently moves between his legs and inserts one finger in his hole slowly. Peter's eyes flip open wide. "oooh shit!"

We move slowly and intentionally, I bob my head on him and move my tongue around while Anthony uses one finger, then two fingers to open Peter up. He makes all kinds of noises and curses and moves his waist around underneath us but we don't let up. Then Anthony winks at me and leans his head further down. He lifts one leg up slightly and puts his tongue in Peter's puckered virgin hole.

Pete howls and it makes me laugh with his dick in my mouth. He's exclaims, "Holy shit gat damnit fucking asshole shit fuck haa shit fuck fuck holy shit mother fucker fucking shit!"

Anthony continues to lick inside and outside his hole and sucks his balls while I continue to deep throat him. We could both feel him tense up and swell.

"Fuck I'm gonna blow... aaaa fuck its too much I'm going fucking blow..." Pete warns us.

I come off him and stroke him fast and hard on top and Anthony continues to lick and stroke him hard on the bottom. And true to his word, Peter moans and his whole midsection comes off the bed as white strings of hot cum start shooting out of him, three feet in the air and raining down landing on both of us. I keep stroking and Anthony keeps licking until nothing more is pouring out. Then together, we lick all the cum off his cock and stomach.

"Shit. That was... shit. I've never came that hard before. Shit." Pete could barely talk.

We lay quietly for a moment. Then I say, "What do you want, Ant? How do you want to cum?"

"Hmmm.... Blow jobs are nice." I smile and move toward him but Pete stops me.

"Can I try?" he asks..

Anthony smiles and answers him. "Hell yeah you can." I start laughing. Peter moves to one side of Anthony while I move to the other. Ant is already hard. Pete watches me stroke him, then he puts his hand over mine and we stroke him together. Anthony leans up to watch with a smile on his face. I move my hand from underneath him and leave Peter to stroke Anthony's cock.

"I've never touched another man's dick before," he says.

"Well you're about to do a lot more than stroke it," I say. Then I lean my head over and drag my tongue over the top of Anthony's mushroom and he gasps. I look at Pete and he nods. He licks Anthony's head as well and Ant gasps again. Pete giggles like a schoolgirl.

I wrap my mouth around the entire head of Anthony's cock and close my lips around it and suck gently. Ant begins to moan. I let him go and move back so Pete can do the same. Pete watches me as he lowers his head and purses his lips around Anthony. I see the small indentation of his cheeks and I know he is sucking dick for the first time in his life. Then Pete's eyes go wide and he slowly comes off Ant and looks down. Anthony is now leaking pre-cum from the top and Pete got his first taste of male jizz.

He looks at me still wide eyed and I smile. Then I drag my tongue over his cock head again and lick up his cum. Anthony moans as more come out. Peter smiles, then sticks out his pink tongue and touches it with his tip. He licks his lips, then he puts his tongue directly into Anthony's slit and Anthony moans more. It is almost like the taste of him is giving him courage. He wraps his mouth around Anthony again and sucks the head.

"This foreplay is killing me," Anthony moans. "Suck my dick already."

"Shut up Anthony," I tell him. "Shut up, lean back and take it. Go on Pete. Take more of him in your mouth."

Pete does as instructed, and moves further down, then up to the head, then down again. He goes about one-third of the way down and comes back up. "Again," I tell him. "And suck harder on the way back up."

Pete listens, moves his head down and sucks on the way back up. Anthony moans, "Fucking yes. Do that again." Pete does and faster now. He is getting the hang of it, bobbing his head up and down, sucking Anthony who is now enjoying being used as a test dummy. He gets about two-thirds of the way down before he gags a bit, then pulls off, heaving slightly.

I say, "It's ok. This time relax your throat and take more of him in. Anthony is bigger than most remember, so you are already doing great." I encourage him. "Keep going."

Pete gets right back on the proverbial horse and begins to suck Anthony's big black dick again, with more determination and vigor. It's like nothing else in the world is happening except Peter bobbing his head further and further down on Anthony's dick.

"Fuck yes... don't stop... fuck... don't stop.... Almost there... fuck.... don't stop." Anthony is doing his own version of encouragement.

I lick two fingers and I slowly insert them into Anthony's ass. He groans loudly. "Fuuuuuuuk Jordanne."

I move them around and further down until I can feel his nub that makes him go crazy and I let my fingertips play with his prostate. Anthony moans louder as I continue to finger him and Pete continues to suck him off. I can feel how close Anthony is.

I whisper to Peter, "Where do you want him to cum? In your mouth or on in your face." Pete slows down just a bit as if he was considering what I was saying, then he speeds. I watch him get lower and lower until his lips hit the bottom of Ant's groin and Pete and Anthony moan at the same time. Pete does it again and again and I start fingering Ant faster.

"Imma bussa nut ooooooh imma bouta buuuuuuust...." Ant tries to say.

I know Pete hears him but he does not move out of the way or let up. I feel Ant squeeze his butt cheeks and he moans loudly and I know he is cumming. Pete moans as if in surprise and his eyes fly open. I can tell he is trying to keep it all in his mouth, possibly swallow it but it leaks from the side of his lips. He pulls off, and I immediately grab his face and kiss him. We play with Anthony's cum in our mouths and I barely notice Pete stroking himself furiously until he moans while kissing me and comes all over Anthony's dick and balls.

I take Pete's head and lean it over and together we lick Peter's cum and Anthony's cum off Ant's groin, cock and testicles. I move further up but Pete's courage continues, and he swipes his tongue on Anthony's hole. Anthony moans loudly. "Pete fucking Pete...don't start if you aren't going to finish."

We both laugh and move further up to lay next to Anthony. Exhausted, one by one we fall asleep.

~~~~

I wake up and Anthony is not there. Pete is watching me. "Where's Ant?" I ask.

"Making dinner," he says.

I know that look he has in his eyes. I lean over and we kiss first, softly. He lays me down, kisses my lips and my neck, down the center of my chest before he softly and gently licks each breast until my nipples are nice and hard before he continues downward. He nuzzles his nose into my brown folds first, uses both hands to spread me apart and licks me from my clit down my hole. He does this gently, repeatedly until I am dripping with cum and melting in his hands.

We both hear the door open and Anthony comes in. "Dinner's ready," he says softly, but then he sits in the chair next to the bed. He takes out his dick and begins to stroke himself. "But it can wait a bit."

Pete smiles at him, then continues to eat my pussy. He focuses on my magic button until I climax. Then he moves up to lay on me and nestles his dick inside my folds into my wet center. I wrap my legs around his back and my hands hold his arms as he moves in and out of me, all the way in, filling me up, then back to his tip making me yearn for more. I forget that Ant is watching us as Pete makes love to me, leaving wet kisses all over my neck and body.

My neck stretches and my back arches to meet his thrusts and many times we lose our rhythm and bump against each other like two waves that accidentally crashed both trying to reach the same shore. Then we find our stride together, move together, rock together, moan together. I hear Ant shuffle around the room but I don't open my eyes. I focus on Peter, squeezing my inside as he pulls out of each thrust, making him moan at my tightness.

"Oh shit," Pete says softly. I open my eyes and follow his gaze. Anthony is completely naked again, his gorgeous brown body sitting at the edge of a chair with one leg on a stool moving a dildo in and out of his anus with one hand and stroking himself with the other. His eyes are intently on us. I close my eyes and lean back on the pillow but I know that Pete is watching Ant and Ant is watching us.

Peter doesn't change up his stroke but there is an intensity to it. He pushes in with more strength and pulls out with an upwards motion. Anthony watching us has given him a reason to give it his all and I am not complaining. He moves faster, buries deeper in me and he's rubbing against my spot on the inside. Then he angles me so that his groin hair is tickling my clit and after a few strokes I'm losing it, digging my nails into his arm and calling his name as my juices flow down his dick between us.

Kabba118
Kabba118
322 Followers
12