Quarantined Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear Anthony moan and he starts cumming all over himself for the second time today. Then I hear Pete gasp and feel him pulse out cum all inside of me. Pete looks down at me and kisses my lips. We kiss until he grows soft and moves out of me. Anthony is still watching. When Pete leans up, Ant says, "You fuck like lovers. I could watch you all day." We smile at him, and then at each other.

Ant wipes himself off, puts back on his underwear and says again, "Dinner is ready."

~~~~

We're again sitting at the island in silence, watching each other. I don't know why we're so quiet except no one knows what to say. It could also be because the food is so good. Anthony made this chicken, broccoli and pasta combination that is to die for and we are digging in. Halfway through the meal, he breaks the silence.

"I want to fuck you Jordanne." Ant says plainly.

I look at him in surprise but his face holds no amusement. He looks at Peter and says, "Jordanne and I had never been intimate with each other until that day she went down on me. I've never thought about her in any way but a friend until that night. I moved out because after that I couldn't stop thinking about anything else but fucking her. For the last two years that's all I've been thinking about." He turns back to me. "Let me fuck you, Jordanne."

Well. Who am I to deny such an impassioned request?

I probably should have looked at Pete for approval but I didn't. I stood up and moved to the table. They both watched me take off my tights that I put on after a quick shower from Pete's love making just now, and then take off my t-shirt. In my complete nakedness I leaned slightly on the table. Then I looked at Pete. His expression was unreadable, but his hand moved to the center of his shorts. He looked at Anthony and Anthony looked at him. I saw Pete give him a slight nod. A gentleman's agreement of some sort.

Anthony came to stand in front of me and strips naked. His body is so chiseled and brown. I had no idea that he's been wanting to fuck me for the last two years. I've been wanting to fuck him since we met in college. But he was dating my roommate freshman year and we became friends and stayed friends when they broke up after six months. I watched him date men and women, but he never glanced my way. If I knew all I needed to do was suck his dick, I would have done it eight years ago.

He reaches for my face and kisses me first. It's not sweet and sultry like how Pete kissed me just a little over an hour ago. It's urgent and passionate. I realize right away this would not be a love making session. Anthony is going to fuck my brains out.

He turns me around and leans me over the table. He kisses the back of my neck and down my spine, then back up again to kiss my shoulder blades. I'm already soaking wet thinking about the beating he is about to give my cunt. I don't have rough sex, not even with Pete, because I don't like feeling completely overpowered. But something about being with the two men I love the most, I know I will be in good hands.

Ant touches me there and feels how wet I am and wastes no time. He stands up and enters me in one stroke and I moan loudly and move to straighten a bit but his hand is on my back keeping me down. He puts on his other hand on the top of my head and I am face down on the table. I close my eyes and submit.

He moves slowly at first but thrusts completely, and I feel his big dick pushing against my cervix hard every time, and it makes me "Ugh!" every single time. He picks up the pace and I am beside myself with how full I feel with him inside of me. He grabs my hair a little tight and thrusts harder and I can't help it, my "ugh's" become high pitched "Aah!'s" over and over again. I climax once, twice, three times and then the river begins to flow.

Cumming all down his leg and mine must have given him superhuman strength. He moves his hand down to my ass and begins pounding me harder and faster, slapping my checks and grunting in his throat. I am yelling and screaming and I don't ever want him to stop. My eyes are still closed tightly and tears are leaking out anyway. I have never been fucked like this in my life, like what I had between my legs was the source of life and Ant was trying to feel every part of it.

He is filling up every part of my vagina, grazing tightly against my walls, moving so fast I can't get any relief from the intensity of it all. I have no idea how long we are like this. Time is nothing and everything at the same time. There is nothing to hold onto, nothing left to do and I am completely at the mercy of Anthony's big black thick cock. I start screaming his name over and over again. "Fuck me Ant fuck me Ant fuck me Ant fuck me Ant fuck me Ant fuck meeeeeee!"

Finally I can feel him. The tightening of his balls and the stretching of his dick inside of me. I'm sad he's about to cum and this is going to end soon. He hollers and pounds right through his orgasm, lifting me off my toes a bit as he slams harder into me, then collapses on top of me. I feel his heart beating so fast, like he just ran a marathon. He kisses the back of my neck and slowly slides out of me. I can't move.

But I open one eye and Pete is sitting in a chair in front of me. He must have moved from the island to the table to watch us closer. I feel a pang of guilt at how I was screaming and hollering on another man's dick but all I see is lust and amusement in his eyes. He stretches out his hand to my lips and they are soaked with his cum. Seems like he jerked off to us like Anthony did and came again. I open my lips and suck his fingers until they are clean. I'm still in the same position, with my face on the table.

Antony rubs my back and says, "Are you ok Jordanne? I'm sorry if I was a little rough."

I lean up to a standing position and face him. "We're going to do that again sometime, right?" Pete and Ant both laugh.

~~~

It's evening time and we're sitting in the living room together, drinking wine and watching a movie. Pete is in the middle and we are both leaning on him. A sex scene comes on and it's arousing me so I know it's arousing them.

Anthony says, "That's how you two make love. All sweet and sultry. It's nice to see."

"You say that as if you've never made love before," Peter says.

Anthony shrugs and says, "Felix and I did but..." He trails off. I realize it's the first time he has mentioned his ex since we left.

Pete realizes it too and kisses Anthony on the head. No one says anything for a moment. Then Peter says softly, "I'll make love to you, Anthony."

Anthony leans up and looks at him. Pete smiles at him and Anthony smiles back. Then they both look at me. I laugh. "As long as I get to watch." I say.

Peter turns back to Anthony. "I mean, if it's anything like fucking a girl anally, I can do that."

Anthony said, "Oh it's nothing like fucking a girl anally. You'll see." He stands up and takes Peter's hand. Peter stands up and reaches for my hand. We all walk to Anthony's room again.

I happily grab the seat where Anthony was just hours ago when he watched us. Anthony starts to take off his shirt but Pete stops him. "My job." He kisses Anthony slowly and sweetly, pulling on his lips and playing with his tongue. He leans over and kisses his neck and nibbles his earlobe. Then he leans up and kisses him again, running his hands through his short black curls. Then he reaches down and takes off Anthony's shirt.

He rubs his hands across Anthony's chest and plays with his nipples as they kiss more. Then he inserts his fingers on either side of Anthony's jogging pants and pulls them down with his underwear and right off. Anthony's hard cock bounces and points right out. Peter rubs on his legs and thighs on the way up, kissing the inside of his thighs, his balls and throws a few kisses on his dick as he stands. He kisses his chest area and sucks each nipple gently and Ant lets out his first moan. Peter stands to face him and Anthony takes off his shirt as well.

They kiss and touch each other and it's the sexiest, most loving thing I have seen, how gentle and attentive they are, especially Peter. He's been thinking about this for a while, I can tell. Peter backs him up to the bed and Anthony sits first. Peter takes off his track pants and his own dick comes bouncing out standing at attention. Anthony immediately takes Peter's cock in his mouth and sucks. Peter moans and allows it for a few minutes, but then moves him off saying, "It's all about you right now."

My heart explodes with love for Peter and I know Anthony feels the same way. He backs up to the top of the bed slowly and Peter follows him. He lands between Anthony's legs and kisses him. Then says, "This feels so weird, my cock up against another man's cock."

"I'll make it a tiny bit less weird for you." He laughs. He turns around to his stomach and says, "Jordanne, can you go in my bag and hand Peter the lube? It's a small clear bottle." Peter leans over and kisses Anthony all over his back.

I dutifully pull it out and then I say, "Do you want him to use a condom?"

Peter stops and Anthony looks at me. He says, "I haven't been with anyone in months and I tested clean last time. If you trust him then so do I."

I nod. "I trust him with my life." I hand Peter the lube and he pulls me closer for a kiss. I smile at him then resume my place in the chair where I get a full view of the bed.

Anthony says, "Peter, it's going to be tight and dry. Use lots of lube and go slow."

Peter says. "Ok." He adds a generous amount of lube to himself and strokes his member. Then he adds lube to his fingers and puts his fingers inside of Anthony who begins to moan. Peter's face screws up a bit then says, "Holy shit this is tight. Are you sure I'm going to fit in there."

Anthony laughs. "I will walk you through it. Just finger me a little more, that feels nice."

Peter puts more lube on his fingers and alternates between two and three fingers, making Ant squirm and moan, and he leans over and puts more kisses on his back. Peter is so hard I can see his own dick leaking pre-cum. I'm soaking through my tights again at how erotic all this is.

Peter says to Anthony. "Are you ready?" Anthony leans up a little on his knees and Peter takes that opportunity to wrap his arms around Anthony's midsection and feel up and down his abs, kissing his back again. Peter's cock rests perfectly in the crack of Anthony's ass and he moves up and down. Anthony closes his eyes and lets Peter touch him sensually from his nipples to his dick over and over again. Anthony turns his head and they kiss again.

He says, "I was only grabbing a pillow." I smile and Peter smiles as well, but didn't say anything, instead he stares into Anthony's eyes lovingly. If I did not know these two men, I would have thought they were old lovers. They kissed lightly again, and then Anthony places a pillow underneath his groin area and lays back down.

Peter adds more lube to himself, then looks at me. I nod at him. He leans over and gently but firmly guides himself into my best friend sliding the head in. Anthony groans. Remembering his instructions, Peter goes very slow, pushes past the anal muscles as Anthony pushes back and allows Peter in. Ant says, "Fuck. You are... fuck. Don't stop. Go all the way in then stop." Anthony is panting and grabbing the sheets in front of him.

Pete is also gasping and moving incredibly slow. He says to everyone and no one, "This is the tightest fucking hole I have ever been in, in my life." I chuckle softly.

I watch Peter's dick slowly disappear inside of Anthony's ass hole until his white skin thighs are touching Anthony's brown skinned cheeks. He leans over and is not moving. Anthony is huffing as he adjusts to Peter's size and Peter is waiting for the ok to move. Eventually Ant says, "fuck me Peter." And Pete slowly pulls back to where just the head is in, then thrusts slowly back down.

If you have never watched your lover make love to someone else, I highly recommend it. It's amazing watching Peter move his hips like the ocean on top of someone else. His body is so fit and his upper body strength is perfect. I'm watching his hip muscles do the work as they move in and out of Anthony and the roundness of his checks contract and release just a bit. He continues to lick his lips and kiss Anthony's body all over, touching him sensually everywhere his hands will go.

Both of their eyes are closed so I know they have forgotten about me. I should be jealous, but instead I am incredibly aroused. I reach my hand down and feel the wetness through my thin tights. I begin to play with my clit through the fabric as I watch Anthony's face scrunch up in pleasure and it gives me pleasure to watch. I wonder if that's what my face looks like when Peter is making love to me.

Peter moves faster, no longer moving like the ocean but now like a drum hitting that same note over and over again. Anthony is moaning louder, his voice going up a few octaves. I'm rubbing myself faster too. Anthony yells at him. "Fuck Peter don't stop, just like that right there right there right fucking there!"

Pete obliges, leans up a little and pumps into Anthony, but then he slows down and gives him a few long deep strokes like he gives me, pressing the head of his dick against his sweet spot. "Oh fuck, oh fuuuuuk, fuck me like thaaaaat ok." Anthony moans. Pete smiles and switches up again to the beat of his own drum. Anthony is beside himself with pleasure, I can tell by the expression on his face and by how beside myself I am with pleasure.

I imagined myself being Anthony and I could because I have been there so many times with my lover. Peter knows how to bring you to the edge and pull you back just in time, then without warning pushes you off the sexual cliff. That's what makes him such a fantastic lover, and that's what he's doing to Anthony right now.

Anthony lifts his body up, surprising Peter, and removes the pillow from underneath him. He is in the middle of the bed now on all fours and Peter adjusts to move his hands to his hips. He does not need instructions now, he knows what Anthony wants. He fucks him hard and fast against his prostate and Ant hollers with pleasure. It does not take him long. I watch his dick spasm on its own underneath him and shoot out ropes of cum all over the bed and it's so beautiful and sexy.

I do not realize how hard I have been pressing on my clit until I start cumming in my tights. I moan loudly and Pete looks over at me just now remembering that I had been there the whole time. He's looking at me touching myself and sees the dark spot on my tights and he throws his head back, pushes himself all the way inside of Ant and moans. I can feel Pete cumming inside of me as I watch him cum inside of Ant.

Anthony slowly stretches out to lay down taking Peter with him. Peter slowly exits Anthony and lays on his back next to him. I'm still sitting in my chair not wanting to speak or break the moment. Anthony turns his head to look at Peter and Peter turns to his side. I hear Ant say softly, "Thank you."

Peter touches his face and says, "Thank you too. For this experience. You're perfect." Then he looks over at me and says, "Come here, River Jordanne."

I take off all my clothes and come over to lay between them. They both stretch their arms across me, Anthony across my breasts, gently fondling them, squeezing slightly, making them jiggle a bit. Peter rubs my labia without putting his fingers in between them at first, then inserting one finger between the folds but not inside of me, feeling my wetness. They touch me sensually, sexually, appreciate my body. My hands are touching both of their soft groins, sticky cum on both of them, also sensually, sexually.

I look at Peter first and smile at him. He kisses me on my lips. I look at Anthony who also smiles at me, kisses me on my cheek. Then I look up at the ceiling as they continue to touch me. I don't know who fell asleep first.

12