Quarantined Pt. 04

Story Info
A guy, a girl & her bi male friend are quarantined together.
5.9k words
4.69
31.5k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers

If you missed parts 1-3 please feel free to read them. Thanks for hanging out with this throuple during the Stay At Home orders. I hope you all are continuing to stay safe and healthy.

-KK

~~~~~~

Day 10:

I woke up curled in a fetal position. I open my eyes and Peter was in front of me, watching me, waiting for me to wake up. He smiled at me and then I smiled back.

"Hey Jor," he said softly.

"Hey Pete." I say softly back. He reaches over and runs his fingers through my hair, continuing to watch me. I watch him back. It takes a moment for me to realize we are alone in the bed. "Where's Ant?" I ask.

"He got up early, said he's been inside too long and wanted some fresh air."

He's right. I realized we haven't left the house since Day 2. We've just been fucking and sucking our way through this quarantine. Not that I'm complaining, my original idea was to suck and fuck my way through this vacation with Pete anyway. "Maybe we should all go out today, get some fresh air." I say.

"Okay," he says softly. He moves his hand down to my shoulder. I shift my arm slightly so that my right breast is visible. He notices and reaches down to softly caress it, then kneads a little harder until he reaches my nipple.

He comes toward me and I instinctively move to my back. He leans over me and puts my nipple between his two lips and pulls gently. I moan a bit in my throat. He reaches and gently massages my other breast as he pulls back slightly, flicks his tongue at it a few times, then puts his whole mouth on it. He does this for a bit, then switches, puts his hot mouth on my left breast and flicks his tongue at it. He then pulls them both together, my tits filling up both of his large hands and flicks his tongue across both nipples back and forth, back and forth. I can literally feel the silkiness dripping between the folds of my cunt.

He continues to massage my breasts as he makes his way down my belly, kissing me along the way. He moves between my legs and I fold them up to my knees and drape them wide for him. He puts his tongue in my belly button, but only as a pit stop on his way to his destination. His hands move to my waist and I replace his hands with my own as I knead them myself. He nuzzles his nose first between my outside folds and takes in a deep breath through his nose. I had not showered so I know I still smell like the sex from the night before. But he seemed to relish in it.

He takes in a few more breaths, then uses his lips to part me. I feel his tongue first, sliding into my hole, back and forth as if it was a mini cock. He uses his hands to pull my second layer folds apart as well so he had a clear few of my tunnel. He tongue fucked me, lapping up all of my juices, and probably some of Ant's as well since he came inside me last night, twice. I moved my waist to meet his hard tongue thrusts. This wasn't going to get me off and he knew that, but shit if it wasn't hot. It made my whole body flushed with heat and I moan louder.

Then Pete lifted up my thighs and leaned further down. I knew what he was going for and I helped him by holding up my legs. He licked me from my vaginal hole across my taint to my anus, softly at first, then dragging his tongue over and over again. After a few licks he paused at my pucker and pushed his tongue inside. Now he's tongue fucking my other whole, making me squirm. I know he tastes himself in me too. He puts two fingers in my pussy and fingers me while tongue fucking my ass and the intensity is overwhelming. He hasn't touched my clit yet, but I could feel it pulsating.

I'm gyrating my waist against his tongue and fingers and my legs start to tremble in my hands. My entire middle section is on fire and quickly rushes through my whole body as I reach climax. I scream out his name in ecstasy. He looks up at me, then he slowly moves up with his eyes still on me and opens his mouth slightly and flicks his tongue at my clit. My whole body shook like I got electrocuted. He smiles a bit at my reaction, then leans over and puts my entire clit in his mouth and licks. I almost pass out as I scream and squirt all over his chin.

I let go of my legs by accident and slam my thighs against his ears. He took no notice and continued to lick the button, press the button with his tongue, suck the button with his lips. I grab his hair hard and continue to moan and squirt and tremble. "FUCK Peter FUCK!" I scream out.

When his mouth finally lets me go and my heart was beating out of my chest. He slowly moves up over me as I catch my breath. He positions his steel cock against me and rubs my whole vaginal area with the tip, making me shiver again. He enters me slowly, my warm and ridiculously wet hole welcomes him home.

I close my eyes, wrap my arms around his neck and we move together in our familiar dance. He thrusts in, pushing my whole body upward and I moan. He pulls out and I squeeze my inside to keep him in and he moans. I lift my legs up around his waist like I do. He lays on top of me and wants to lean into my neck so I move my hands to his back and connect my fingers. He kisses me there and moans as he fucks me. I get lost in our lovemaking like I always do. I know he's going to keep me here a while.

I climax and cum over and over and over again. Pete knows just how to angle himself to where he hits my spot every time. I never want this to end. But eventually his thrusting gets erratic and his moans become more breathless. He yells out, "Fuck, I'm coming home baby. I'm coming!"

He pumps right through it squirting his cum all over my cervix over and over and over again, then pushes into me as far as he could go and continues to squirt in me, letting out deep, throating "uuuuughs!"

"Holy shit," he says quietly. Usually he rolls off me but he doesn't just yet. He says inside of me, on top of me. I let my legs down and caress his back. He lifts his head up and looks me in the eyes. We kiss for the first time this morning, almost two hours after we woke up. He tastes like sex, cum and Pete, and I love it.

~~~

After breakfast all three of us walked down to the lake. There was a small patch of sand there that we sat on. I sat between them, my head on Pete's shoulder, my hand in Anthony's lap. We sat in silence, enjoyed the peace and stillness of the lake and the world around us. Pete broke the silence.

"We're leaving here in four days. What happens when we go home?"

I don't know what to say but Anthony answers him with a question. "What do you want to happen?"

"I don't know," he looked down at his lap. "I'm not sure if I want everything to change or nothing to change at all."

Anthony says, "Well. I'm going to find my own place when we get home."

I look up surprised. "Why?"

He looks at me and says, "Oh, not because of this. Well, maybe a little but not for the reasons you think. Watching you two together and everything we've done together just makes me realize how much I was missing in my last relationship. Love. Fun. Great sex." We all laughed a bit. "I felt more like a contract, that I gave him all of me and got nothing in return. We've all given ourselves to each other, freely and completely, nobody held back. I want that. So whether we all three continue or whether I find a partner, I want that. And I won't settle for nothing less. Getting my own place is just the start of a new beginning for me."

I squeeze his hand and he squeezes it back. "What do you want, Jordanne?" Pete asks me.

"Honestly I haven't thought about it. I'm kind of living in the moment. And in this moment I am sitting between two of the most loving, passionate, hottest men I've ever known on a beautiful day in front of a crystal clear lake. Life is perfect right now." I reach down and squeeze Pete's leg at the same time I squeeze Ant's hand.

I notice moments later that Ant had moved my hand closer to his crotch. I look at him but he doesn't look at me. I let go of his hand and rub my hand over his groin area. He sighs and closes his eyes. I sit up straighter and Pete looks at me. I reach over and rub my hand over his crotch and he grins. He glances over to see I am rubbing Anthony too and he smiles wider. I look straight ahead and massage both their cocks that are growing in my hands.

Because I know Pete already came once that day I lean toward Anthony first. I let go of Pete, move closer and relieve his aching cock from his exercise shorts and it sprang up joyfully. I lick the visible part of his mushroom head as it leaks pre-cum. Then I gently push back the foreskin and wrap my lips around him. He sighs as I engulf his dick, halfway down and suck my way back up, lick the underside of his head and suck my way back down again. I do this a few more times as someone runs his hands through my hair. I come off Anthony to see it's Pete, encouraging me. But it's his turn now.

I move closer to Peter and let go of Ant just enough to pull him out of his track pants, then I deep throat him a few times. Pete moans. Anthony moves closer to me so I don't strain myself too much. I reach back over and stroke Anthony while I continue to lick around Pete's pink mushroom head. Then I switch, I stroke Pete while I lick Anthony's head. Both my boys are leaking a steady drip of pre-cum satisfying my hunger. I went back and forth between them for a while and neither seemed to mind.

The last time I go down on Ant, Peter holds my head there. He guides my bob up and down on Anthony's cock. He pushes me down until I gag, then releases me a bit. He comes to sit between Anthony's legs with one hand on my head and the other on his cock. I know what he wants. He wants me to make Anthony cum. And so do I.

I use my hand and mouth to twist and turn all around Anthony's dick. He moans my name and leans back on his palms. Pete is watching me while kneeling, beating his manhood ferociously. Ant tells me, or us rather, "I'm cumming!"

I lift off him but only slightly and stroke him as I open my mouth. Anthony grunts and begins to shoot his load, strands of cum flying everywhere. I catch a few with my tongue hanging in the air. Almost immediately Pete moans and shoots his load, ropes of cum right at both of us. It lands on my face and Anthony's exposed cock. He falls backward with a "fuuuuck!"

I lick Anthony clean as he lays down as well, then I move over and lick Peter's hands and cock clean too. I sit back as both of them are dazed from their orgasms and smile widely. Yup, just living in the moment and there is no other place I'd rather be.

~~~

Tonight we put Anthony in the middle again. After we took showers together, we lay him down and began to worship his body. We touch and kiss him all over, from his face to his feet. We play with his nipples and his balls together. We kiss his back and lick his torso. Anthony is hard and leaking. We hold up his penis and together we lick and suck him, from his mushroom head to his anus. Then we lay him on his side.

He enters me from behind first, thick black cock in my warm wet hole. My eyes fluttered as I let him take me. He wraps his arm around me and plays with my nipples as he moves in and out of me. After about a minute he gasps and pauses and I know it's because Pete has entered him from behind. Peter pushes into him and he pushes into me. Then I push back into Ant and Ant pushes back into Pete. We stay this way for a while, sliding in and out of each other, holding onto each other, moaning together.

I cum first. Anthony moves his hand down to play with my engorged clit as he thrusts into me faster. The heat takes over me and I start to tremble into my orgasm. He doesn't stop, he uses the tip of his index and middle finger to circle my button until I begin to flow. I'm squeezing his cock so tightly that he releases his load as well, squirting inside of me. Pete cums last. He reaches his arm all the way over to hold onto Anthony's wrist connected to the fingers still circling my clit. Anthony moans as Pete fills him up.

We don't speak. Anthony slides out of me but pushes closer. Peter slides out of him but lays his cock against Anthony. We fell asleep this way, groins tightly pressed together, arms draped across each other.

Day 11:

Peter wakes me with a kiss. I look up at him and he smiles at me. He puts his finger to his mouth to keep me quiet, touches my face lovingly then leaves the room. I look over and Ant is still asleep. I get it now.

I lean over and begin to touch Ant, rubbing the tips of my fingers over his nipples. He doesn't stir but his nipples become hard. I flick my tongue on it and he stirs a bit. I reach down to hold onto his cock. He stirs again but I can tell he's unsure whether it's a dream or not. I sit up and begin to stroke his cock. Then flick my tongue over the head, then around the head over and over again. He moans and then looks up at me groggily. I continue to lick his dick like an ice cream cone.

He looks around, I know he is looking for Pete, then looks at me questioningly. I lift my head off his cock and move up to put my tongue in his mouth. He moans again and grabs my face as we kiss and I continue to stroke him. He pulls away first, then says my name, "Jordanne." I kiss him again, then I move back downward to continue my goal. I pull his foreskin back and put all of him in my mouth. He watches me and moans in his throat. I continue to bob my head up and down, twist around, up and down on him. But then he stops me.

He pulls me closer to him, kisses my face, my neck, my shoulders, my collar bone and back up my neck to my ears. He touches my breasts as he peppers me with his kisses. He reaches down between my legs with two fingers and feels the silkiness of my wet hole and continues to stroke me there as he kisses me. Suddenly I change my mind. I crawl on top of him and he instinctively lays down again. I lift up a bit and slide myself on top of his penis all the way down until I am sitting in his lap. His hands go to my waist and he looks up at me as I stare down at him. Unsmiling, I begin to move on him.

His mouth forms a small o as I ride his cock, back and forth, circular, back and forth. We hold each other's gaze as he moves his hands up to massage my breasts and I do the same, move my hands to his chest and pinch his nipples gently. He is absentmindedly moving his waist with me pushing up when I move back, moving back when I slide forward. We move slowly and rhythmically, touching each other everywhere. I leaned down to kiss him again. He holds me and thrusts upward into me and I can feel the power of his muscled thighs as he presses into me. It makes me moan his name too.

My body is so hot and I need to reach my climax. I lean back up and angle myself and hold onto the headboard behind him. I move faster, ride him harder. He moans louder as I fuck him, bringing myself to ecstasy. I start to tremble as he thrusts upwards faster and harder. I feel my whole body explode as I orgasm and cum. I feel his head swell and then pumps as he releases his sperm inside of me. I collapse on his chest and I feel his heartbeat pounding against my own. We hold each other for a moment. He whispers in my ear, "Jordanne. Thank you." I answer him with a kiss to his cheek.

~~~

Today we play Tag. Pete started it, he taps Ant on his shoulder and says, "Get on your knees and give me a blow job."

Anthony laughed but then says, "Okay." And Ant immediately drops to his knees, pulls out Peter's dick and proceeds to deep throat him. I laughed and watched Pete hold his head and moan, then at the last minute, pull out and cum all over Anthony's face.

Ant taps me as I was walking from the hallway. "Let's 69."

We lay on the floor right there. I lay on the ground and he lays on top of me, facing my waiting vag. He leans over and I take in his balls first as he licks my most sensitive area. We moan at the same time. He moves his waist up slightly so that I can angle his cock and put it in my mouth without it choking me. He moves in and out of my mouth as he moves his mouth up and down on me, fingering me at the same time. I climax first, moaning with his dick in my mouth. The hum of my moan makes him fill my mouth up and I swallow all of him.

Pete had went to use the bathroom and when he came out I tap him. "Make me cum, clit only, no hands."

He pushes me against the bathroom wall and gets on his knees. He moves my shorts aside, puts one leg on his shoulder and slides his tongue inside of my brown folds. Peter sucks, nibbles and licks and me from the hood of my clit down to my taint and back up again until I climax and soak his chin. Then he lets me go and kisses my mouth.

Ant taps me while I am taking a nap. "Milk me," he says.

"What the fuck is that?" Peter asks curiously.

Instead of answering his question I said to Pete, "Go get the lube from Anthony's dresser."

He does, and I lay Anthony on the bed and pulled down his sweatpants and lifted his knees up. I lubed up my fingers and hands. I insert them inside of his anus, fingering him. Then I use my other hand to stroke him every few minutes. Anthony grabs the sheet and moans loudly as I massage his prostate and massage his cock every once in a while. We do this for about 15 minutes, the only sound in the room are Anthony's moans. Pete watches in awe as I finger him faster, his cock standing straight up in the air until he arches his back and begins to ejaculate without me touching it, a whole foot into the air three times in a row. It coats him from his head to his chest.

Peter's eyes are wide open. He looks at me and taps my shoulder. "Holy shit! Milk me too." So I do.

Later Pete taps me, "Give me a hand job."

So I sit in a chair and lubed up my hands again. I stroked Peter erect, then used both my hands to stroke ups and twist around. While I was doing so, Anthony moves closer to watch.

Peter taps him and says, "Let me cum on your face."

We both laugh, but Anthony gets on his knees for the second time today. He plays with Peter's balls, getting him ready. I stroke faster, with one hand now as Ant takes position in front of him. He closes his eyes and opens his mouth as Pete's cum goes flying, everywhere. All over Anthony's eyebrows, cheeks, nose and tongue. I lick Ant's face and kiss him. Pete kisses us both.

~~~

That night Peter says to us, "I know it's my turn to be in the middle, but I don't think I can come again tonight."

"Well there is only one way to find out," I tell him.

We put two pillows under him for leverage. I put my mouth on his favorite toy and get him nice and wet, then I climb on top of him. I ride him nice and slow for a while like I did Anthony that morning. Anthony prepares himself with lube, then lifts up Pete's legs. He kneels and enters him from behind and Pete sighs. Ant holds onto my waist and guides me so that we are moving together, nice and slow on Pete. When I pull forward he goes in. When I push back he pulls out.

The three of us move together as one for a long time, until Pete tells us in a soft voice, "I'm coming." He thrusts upward and cums inside of me and I move faster on him against my g-spot to meet his climax. Ant presses his fingertips into my side and moans, and I know he's cumming too. I collapse to one side of Pete and Anthony falls on the other. Two days left, I think as I fall asleep.

Day 12:

I didn't even think about it. I got up before the sun rose and went downstairs to shower, then I went outside to the lake to watch the sun rise. I left them alone and I know they will making love. I sit and think about how much I love them both and how sexually free we have been with each other. I thought about how much I want it to continue when we go home, but I didn't know if either wanted that. But if it doesn't it is okay, we will all have the Catskills in our hearts and memory.

I draw my knees up and open my legs. I think about Pete fucking me, then Ant fucking me as I reach down and touch myself. I use my two fingers to rub my clit as the sun rises and warms up my body. My mouth waters and so does my vaginal cavity, thinking about the taste of their individual cums. So different and yet equally satisfying. I draw my hand out slowly and watch the trail of female cum from my vagina to my fingertips. I taste myself, then dig my fingers back inside of me. Fuck that was so hot I moaned. I close my eyes as I feel the sun on my face.

Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers
12