Quarantined Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finger myself faster and faster, push them as deep inside of me as they can go. I think about everything from Ant pounding me on the kitchen table to Peter's first blow job, to my first double penetration. I'm so hot thinking about all the sex we have been doing my fingers are moving at lightening speed. I finally feel it, the flush of my skin as the blood rushes to my midsection. I moan loudly and throw my head back as I orgasm. I don't let it recede too much, I move my fingers to my clit and rub it hard until I start squirting. It's the most satisfying masturbation that I have done in a long time. And now I want to fuck.

~~~

I had breakfast made as they came downstairs from their showers, happy and satiated. Anthony says, "Hey, anybody know what day it is?"

I say automatically, "It's day 12. Tomorrow is our last night."

Peter looks up at me and says, "I don't think I have anything. Not that we've been checking my temperature like we were supposed to be doing."

"Yeah, we've been a little busy." I laugh. "But you don't have any of the symptoms they mentioned so I don't think you have it either. Just in case, let's get checked when we get back to the city, okay?"

"Let's all get checked," Anthony said. "Together."

Pete smiled at him, "Yes. Together."

"I'm going to turn on the news today, see how it's going out there," I say.

After breakfast we watched the news together. It's not getting better and it's actually spreading to other states. They are asking people to continue to quarantine well into April. I made the decision to turn it off before we got sucked into the depressing news.

"Hey, we have about a day and half left guys. It will all be there when we get back to the city. But for now, I just want to stay up here away from it all." I told them.

Anthony nodded and Peter said, "You're right Jor. Let's just enjoy these last few hours."

Anthony says, "What do you want to do? Watch a movie? Go for a walk?"

"No, I want to get fucked." I say seriously. They both laughed, looked at each other, then at me. I say very seriously, "who's first?"

I understand now what it means for people to "run a train" on you. Pete lays me down first on the couch. He enters my wet pussy that had been wet since my fingering earlier in the day. He looks at me wide eyed, surprised at how slippery I was. I just shrug my shoulders and smile. He kisses me as I lift up my legs higher. He thrusts inside of me over and over again. Anthony comes over stroking himself. He puts his dick in Pete's mouth first and he sucked it for a while, while fucking me. Then Ant leans over and puts his dick in my face. I open my mouth and suck it as well.

Anthony goes back and forth between us and uses our saliva to stroke himself. Peter says loudly, "I'm coming home baby," and I feel him cum inside of me. He gets up and Anthony immediately gets between my legs and pushes inside of me. I moan and hold onto his back.

He shows my cunt no mercy. He pumps hard and fast and I start to cum as well. Peter moves to stand in front of us and Anthony immediately sucks his cum coated dick and moans. Pete keeps his cock in Anthony's mouth until it is licked clean and the sight makes me orgasm again. Then he stands back stroking himself and watches.

Because Anthony is already aroused, it does not take him long to cum. He moans, "I'm cumming" and fills me up. I climax again.

He takes a moment to catch his breath, then slides out of me. My pussy is pulsating with it's own little heartbeat. I look up at Pete and he moves between my legs again. I smile at him as he pulls my thighs closer to him and enters me again. I'm a little sore now but my pussy's little drum beat is screaming for more. Pete lays on top of me and kisses me as he thrusts inside of me again, slides out easily, then thrust backs in. I can't tell anymore if it's my wetness or all the cum inside of me as he fucks me, again.

I'm so sensitive down there, holding on and moaning, shuddering, cumming over and over again. Pete feels it too, he keeps moaning, "oooh fuuuuck, oooooooh fuck!" in my ear. He pounds me faster and harder and I scream louder, digging my nails into his shoulder blades. He's moving so fast, hurting me and I don't want him to stop. For once Pete can't hold on. He starts moving erratically and I know what to do.

When I climax for the umpteenth time, I squeeze my kegels tightly around his cock and he yells, "holy shit!" and begins to cum, squirting inside of me. He moans, "fuuuuck" as he slides out of me.

I almost forgot about Anthony but he hasn't forgotten about me. He had been standing there stroking himself back erect and watching us. He comes to me and kisses my face, my neck and shoulders then says softly, "Turn around." I did.

I lay my top half of my body down and kneel on the couch with my ass straight up and he reenters my sore and aching vagina. I moan as he slides in and out of me, smooth as butter. He reaches down and plays with my round hard nipples for a bit, then he reaches down and brushes his fingertips past my highly sensitive engorged erogenous zone. I came immediately, soaking his fingers. He did it again and again I came again and again.

Anthony moves slow, giving long deep strokes and touches me from my nipples to my clit over and over again. I'm moaning like I'm in pain because of all this pleasure. My mind is blank, my body is shaking and I keep climaxing. I have never been this aroused. I've reached a level of orgasmic state that I never thought possible. I don't even know when it ends, when he finally cums until he sighs then releases inside of me. I'm sad that it's over.

Day 13:

We spent the day naked. We ate our breakfast naked, moved to the couch and watched movies naked. We touch each other a bit, drink a lot but not until the evening do we make love together again. We again watch a few porn hub videos to see how it's done, to make sure it is the least amount of pain and maximum amount of pleasure for me. Because tonight they are going to double penetrate me again, this time, vaginally.

After we shower together, Pete lays down first. I straddle him backwards and begin to ride. He waits until I climax once, then Anthony comes closer as Peter pulls me backwards toward his chest, but holding me up. Anthony puts his full lips on the hood of my clit and sucks as Pete thrusts up into me. The intensity of my orgasm overwhelms me and I begin to holler as I climax and squirt down Peter's cock. Pete then stays very still as Anthony lubes his big and hard dick. He holds me steady by my waist and we wait for him.

Ant comes closer and leans over us. He slowly and gently begins to insert himself into the same tunnel that Pete is already occupying. It takes a bit to get the head in and then he does. Pete moans before I do as their penises touch and slide against each other. The pain is intense but I feel my body opening up, welcoming him so I breathe and moan through it. Once he gets all the way in, he begins to move first, and Pete and I both moan. Then Pete begins to move too. They move in and out of me at intervals, one goes in while the other pulls just a bit, then they slide past each other in opposite directions inside of me. They keep me there for a while, moving faster, slowing down, then moving faster again.

My pussy is pulsating again. I feel like I need to climax. My body is flushed, hot and sweating. I lick my fingers and rub my clit to release the pressure. Pete takes control and thrusts faster until he feels me climax. The feel of two cocks filling up my walls makes me instantly cum as well. Then Anthony takes over, leaning over both us. He puts my nipple in his mouth and starts pounding into me.

Pete moans again, "fuuuuck you're going to make me cuuuuuummm...." And then he does. I feel Pete's cock, who usually can go the distance, begin to spasm and fill me up.

"Holy shiiiiiiiit." Anthony moans and cums as well. I climax again as their collective sperm pools inside of me.

We decided to shower again. I think we just wanted to be close to each other, like we did the first time. Pete and I take turns and we use washcloths, soap and water to clean Anthony from his head all the way down to his toes. Then Ant and I did the same to Pete, washing his hair and scrubbing his feet. Then it was my turn. They took turns rubbing shampoo, then conditioner in my hair, washing my ears and my neck, under my breasts and between my legs. They wash my legs and lift my feet up individually to wash them as well.

We stand under the water to hug, kiss and hold each other. Then we lay down together, with me and the middle, and hold each other. We are quietly listening to the sounds of the woods, the crickets and other small animals scurrying around, the leaves rustling in the breeze, the gentle laps of the lake outside our cabin door. I was awake for a long time, and I know they were too.

~~~~

Day 14:

In the morning we pack our stuff, clean the house and get on the road. It is quiet for a while, then Peter says, "Any time either of you want to do this again, just say the word."

I turn around to look at Anthony who shrugs, then smiles at Peter in the rearview mirror. Then I look at Pete who is smiling too. I lean back in my chair. Looks like this throuple will continue.

~~~

June 1st:

I blink three times at the stick in front of me and the very solid colored two pink lines. I'm going to be a mom, and someone is going to be a daddy. Or maybe they both will. I go into the living room to tell them both the news.

12