Quarantined with Karen Ch. 01

Story Info
Fun with Catherine and Karen in today's crazy corona world.
6.2k words
4.08
19k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, you have such a sweet taste, Cath? I want to spend all day eating your pussy."

"I think we can arrange that. Let me spread my legs so that you have more room. Oh gawd, that feels so good Rob."

We lay on top of her bed and I have a close-up view of Catherine's smooth pussy. She looks delicious. Her puffy outer lips flare out as I lick her with broad strokes. Catherine spreads her legs more and I drill my tongue deep within her pink pussy. I wrap my hands around her ass cheeks and press my lips against her cunt and suck on her rose petals.

"That's the way I like it."

I snake my tongue up and down her pussy. I lick all around her thighs and suck more of her inner labia between my lips. Catherine wraps her hands behind my head and pulls me close as I search out her clitoris. I lick her wet slit from bottom to top. Her clit hardens and emerges from its hood. Her sensitive pearl is ready to be sucked.

"Rob, please, make me cum. My pussy needs it right now"

I focus my attention on Catherine's clit. Her pussy is wet and ready. I use two fingers to invade her inner flesh and stimulate her G-Spot. Her thighs quiver and she is on the verge of another climax. I wrap my lips around her clit and rub my fingers against the hard ridge of her magic spot.

Catherine moans as she cums hard. Her body convulses for several moments while she loses control of her senses. Her gasping breaths persist while she rides out another orgasm. I hold her ass tight, keeping her pussy against my lips. Her juices cover my cheeks.

"Gawd, this is too good. Thank you my darling."

I remain centered between Catherine's thighs, watching her pussy throb involuntarily. Several minutes pass before she finally succumbs to my efforts and her body goes limp. I lick her moist inner thighs and around her smooth mons while I move up her satisfied body. I leave a trail of kisses from her belly button to her rib cage before giving her huge tits the attention they deserve. I love Catherine's Double-D's with her crimson red nipples. The thumb size nubbins remain erect and I lightly scrape them with my teeth as I apply a little suction.

"Stop Rob, I can't take anymore, my body is on fire. Come here lover."

Catherine grabs my head and pulls me up searching for a soulful kiss. Our lips come together, and she forces her tongue deep into my mouth. Our mouths remain open and locked in place as our tongues parry back and forth. Catherine urgently displays her affection for me and my pussy eating technique.

We part to catch our breath and Catherine whispers, "You take such good care of me. I've totally lost count of my orgasms today. It's been a while since we've spent all day in bed, we should do this more often."

"I know. I've gotta say, the best thing about this forced isolation is being naked with you in this king-sized bed. Your skin is so soft and warm. Your boobs are so lush and firm, I could just eat you up."

"Well, you just did a pretty good job of that. My pussy is still throbbing. Thank you so much."

We're now into our third week of the "shelter in place" directive here on the central coast of California. Catherine and I have been spending our days together at her home in San Luis Obispo. We take time to walk around the foothills, getting our vitamin D; we spend time in her backyard spa; and watch a lot of television, most of the time we're naked. I'm often distracted by her huge tits and we end up watching porn and making love.

Catherine turns to her side and snuggles up to me. Our bodies meld into one another; her stiff nipples press into my chest. Our arms intertwine and we drift off to sleep. Time passes by as we fade in and out of consciousness. When we're alert, we press our bodies together, feeling the warmth of skin to skin contact. Catherine's breasts flatten against me and my cock responds. I press my hard shaft between her thighs and drift off again.

Late in the afternoon, Catherine and I lay together under the bed sheets. She leisurely strokes my seven-inch shaft as we discuss dinner plans. My cell phone chirps over on the bedside table. Catherine squeezes my cock and grabs my balls. I think she has plans. My phone chirps again.

"Are you going to check your phone?"

"Hadn't planned on it, since you have me in your clutches. I'm just enjoying your hand job."

Catherine releases her grip long enough for me to reach over to the nightstand and retrieve my cell. I check the message as she grabs my cock again. Her slow methodical rub has me dripping pre-cum. Every couple of strokes, she gathers the sticky liquid and licks her finger.

The message is from my lady friend, Karen who lives in Santa Clara. Catherine continues massaging my thick shaft as I read the text.

(Karen): Hey Rob, how are you coping with this crazy virus? I hope you are doing well and staying inside. I get out for a walk and some sunshine every couple of days, otherwise I'm staying sheltered. I read that most of the RV Parks are closed for the time being and started reminiscing about our camping trip to Big Sur. That was fun, especially our time on the beach and in the hot tub. We should plan to go there again when all this craziness ends. Stay safe."

"It's a text from my friend Karen, up in Santa Clara."

"That's the lady you met on the train when you went to Denver, right?"

"Yep, she's the one. She wants to know how I'm doing and if I'm coping with being inside all day."

"Are you going to text back?"

"And say what? That I'm enjoying every minute that I spend inside of you. Making love? Eating your pussy? Enjoying your hand jobs?"

"Oh Rob, you are too much. If I were her, I would expect a message back. Better yet, why don't you call her and find out what she's been up to. You really should make contact."

"I don't know if I could concentrate with you stroking my cock. Maybe I'll call her later. Right now, I'd like to fuck. You're practically giving me blue balls."

Catherine grabs my balls and squeezes hard. She is determined to control me, and says if I call Karen right now, she'll suck my cock while I'm on the phone and drain me dry. I love a good challenge and call her bluff. Would she really give me a blow job while I'm conversing with another woman? I know Catherine is kinky, but we've never done this before.

"Okay, I'm going to call Karen right now. Let's see what you do."

I open the contact list on my cell and find Karen's name. A quick touch of the speed-dial icon and her phone twills. I turn on the phone's speaker and after three rings, Karen picks-up.

(K): Oh my god Rob, I didn't expect you to call right away. What a pleasant surprise. I thought we might text for a bit and then maybe we could start sexting. I've been cooped up in my house for so long and I am really horny. How are you? Really, how are you coping?

(R): I'm doing well. I've been visiting a few friends and riding my bike to get some fresh air. I make sure to keep up social distancing. I've heard a lot of RV Parks are closing too. I wonder how our friends are doing. Hey, how's your supply of toilet player?

Catherine throws the bed covers back and moves between my legs. I lay back with my legs spread and my cock pointing to the ceiling. She grabs my shaft and takes me in her mouth. I am rock hard anticipating the next move. Catherine's hand grips the base of my cock while her tongue snakes out to lick the underside over and over. She keeps a tight grip while her other hand gently massages my balls, tugging my sac and squeezing.

(K): Rob, I love your sense of humor. It is a different world we are living in. I've been thinking, how would you like to come up here this weekend? We can be quarantined together. You remember my king size bed and the ceiling mirror?

Catherine winks and swallows several inches of my shaft. She presses her lips together, sucks hard and pulls back. I slip from her mouth with a pop, my shaft shines with her spit. I flash Catherine an inquisitive look as if to say 'should I say yes to Karen'. She nods her head and goes back to work, sucking, licking, and stroking me. I am in heaven as I watch my cock disappear into her mouth repeatedly.

(K): Rob, are you still there? Did I lose you?

(R): Oh, sorry Karen. I was momentarily distracted. Absolutely, I would love to come up for the weekend; and maybe longer, if you need any help around the house. I love the idea of being quarantined together.

(K): Well I can think of several things I need help with. Perhaps a nice back rub, or foot massage. Let me see, how about a hard cock to fuck me too. Oops, did I just say that.

Karen giggles with her obscene suggestion. Catherine scrapes her teeth along my shaft and I nearly lose it. She lowers her head to pull my ball sac to her mouth, opens wide and sucks on each one of my balls. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock tight. I'm on the verge of spouting a load of cum and trying to maintain a conversation with Karen.

(R): Yes, you did just say that, you naughty girl. Keep talking like that and I might get into my car right now and drive up to Santa Clara. By the way, how is your daughter and son-in-law and the grand-baby back in Chicago? Wow, your granddaughter must be over two years old by now.

(K): She is two and a half. They are surviving, but it's still very cold back east. They have remained indoors this entire time. It's a struggle for them. As for me, I'll count down the hours until Friday. Come early please. I'll have a surprise or two waiting. Remember the black leotard I wore at Thanksgiving; I'll be wearing it again on Friday.

Catherine has a surprised look while she provides a nice suction to my spongy glans which makes my eyes water and pre-cum flow. She laps up the sticky liquid and then takes four inches of cock into her mouth. She creates a tight suction as she holds my shaft tight.

(R): Don't be surprised if I react the very same way.

(K): I'm counting on it. Be safe and I'll see you Friday, can't wait.

I drop my phone on the bed and Catherine takes charge. Her grip is fierce as her tongue snakes out and licks my entire length along the bottom and then along each side. She licks all around, slathering me with her saliva. The wet, slippery feeling drives me closer and closer to orgasm.

Catherine sucks hard, stroking my shaft with her hand; my balls tighten, my seven-inches swell to a new level fullness. I release several ropes of cum into her warm, wet, mouth. I close my eyes and let the feeling surge through my entire body. Catherine swallows every spurt as she squeezes my balls and milks my shaft. She keeps her lips sealed around my glans as my jizz continues to flow until I am completely drained.

I lay limp on the mattress. Catherine slides up beside me as she swallows my load. She licks her lips before mashing them against mine. Her tongue invades my mouth and I taste the remnants of my climax. Catherine rolls on top and straddles my hips. She grinds her pussy against my flaccid shaft and kisses me hard on the lips to make a statement; to take control of the moment.

"So, Rob, tell me about Karen's black leotard and your reaction."

"As I recall it's a thin black spandex that molds her tits and does nothing to hide her erect nipples. The kicker is that it's crotchless."

"I see where this is going. I can only imagine your reaction."

"Well, you know where we were an hour ago. That was my reaction. Karen has a sweet, waxed pussy just like you, but with a thin landing strip on her Mound of Venus. She had me between her thighs for most of the day."

"It looks like you'll be right back there this weekend. But first, I want your cock inside me."

"You don't mind me leaving for a few days?"

"No, not at all, it was my suggestion for you to call her. I'll spend some time with my neighbor Samantha. It's been a while since we've had a good 69 session. And I have my strap-on. We'll quarantine ourselves in the backyard and enjoy some spa time."

Catherine sits up and straddles my hips. Her pussy traps my shaft as she grinds down on my cock. She is doing her best to revive me, but I need some time after that incredible blowjob.

"Cath, I'm going to need some more time to recover. Let's get under the covers and we'll snooze for a while. And then I'll bend you over the bed and take you from behind."

"You realize that's my favorite position. How can a lady say no to that?"

Catherine and I enjoy a well-earned rest. I'm the first to stir and look over to the clock radio on the nightstand. It's almost 6:00 PM, we've been asleep for two and a half hours. It's just the rest I needed to revive my spirits and other things. I nudge Catherine from her slumber. A stroke of her waxed pussy lips does the trick.

"Rob, what are you doing?"

"Just trying to bring you back to the land of the living. It's nearly six. Have you thought about dinner?"

"I've thought about it, but not until I get what you promised earlier."

"What's that?"

"Bending me over the bed and taking me from behind."

Catherine's reminder stirs my cock and I feel a hard-on coming on. I ask Catherine if she would like a little warmup, a back rub, a little stroking, some pussy eating. She declines and tells me she is ready for the main course. I get up from the bed and grab the bottle of lube from the nightstand. I pull Catherine up and we share a loving kiss before she bends over the bed, presenting her mature, wide ass for my pleasure and hers.

A little dribble of lube to coat my shaft will help me slide right between Catherine's puffy folds. I hand the bottle to Catherine because I sense we'll need some more before this session is over. I move in behind her and bend over to massage her back and bouncy rear end. I move my arms around her sides and cup her tits with my hands. Her Double-D's overflow in my palms as I massage her pliant flesh. I tweak her crimson red nipples for good measure. Catherine moans her approval.

I resist bending down for a taste of Catherine's sweet cunt and instead grab my thick shaft and line it up with her slit. She is already showing some moisture within her inner labia, coupled with the lube allows me to penetrate her sweet spot with little effort. Catherine grunts as I push deep into her flesh. The sublime feeling of cock and pussy molding together makes my eyes water.

"You feel so good, Rob. Make love to me my darling."

My cock spreads her inner lips as I press my hips against her fleshy bum. I drive my shaft deep and hold my position inside Catherine's hot pussy. We take a moment to savor our union.

"Rob, your cock feels so good. It's right where it should be."

I move my hips slowly as I hold Catherine by her waist. I pull my shaft out until just the tip is captured within Catherine's labia and then I push back again, forcing my cock as deep as I can go. Each time I drill deep into her cunt, she grunts and pushes back. Catherine completely engulfs my seven inches. Her inner labia grip me like a vice. Pussy juice drips down her thighs as we build up to a nice swaying rhythm.

"Is this what you are going to do to Karen this weekend?"

"Possibly, if the opportunity presents itself."

"Oh, I'm sure it will. Is this her favorite position too?"

"Cath, why so many questions?"

"It turns me on. So, answer me, my stud."

"Well let me think, it's not like we've had that many rendezvous. It's not like you and me where we know each other so intimately."

I plant my feet firmly on the floor and push deep into her folds. Catherine's hot gash surrounds my cock that throbs endlessly. I push and pull back with faster movements. Each time I push hard, I grind my cock deep into her pussy and flatten Catherine against the mattress. I hear her gasp in the pillow each time.

"Slow down big boy, I want this to last. Afterall, I won't have this cock all weekend long."

"I think I have an answer."

"An answer to what?"

"An answer to your question about Karen's favorite position. As I recall, she likes to be on top. She was on top when we were on the train. She was on top when we were in my RV and at the hot tub in Big Sur. Although, I remember taking her from behind a few times. Does that answer your question?"

"It does, and it makes my pussy drip with cum."

I can attest to that, as Catherine's inner flesh is now overflowing with her lady juices. I slide effortlessly in and out of her damp cunt. I decide Catherine needs a treat to keep her going through my absence and pull out completely. My shaft shines with her juices. I rub the tip of my cock though the crevice of her ass and over her little starfish. I lean into Catherine and my shaft parts her fleshy butt. I slide my cock back and forth, stimulating her anal ring. I think about pressing my cock deep into her backside passage but hesitate. I want Catherine to approve this move.

"Go ahead Rob, you can stick your fingers in my ass. Just be gentle."

"Okay sweetie, hand me the lube and I'll make sure we are well lubricated."

I slide back in between the folds of her soft twat. I push into her as she pushes back into me. I slide all the way to the hilt, buried deep inside. Her generous ass cushions my groin, my balls press into her puffy outer lips. I hold steady and enjoy the moment.

I pull back from Catherine, slowly withdrawing from her cunt. I pull all the way out again and run my shaft along her anal crease a few times before plunging back in. I enjoy teasing her backdoor.

Catherine grunts as I fill her pussy again. I begin a slow rhythm of in and out movements as I slide my index finger around her anal opening; I love feeling the tight muscle.

She lifts her head from the pillow, "Keep rubbing my ass, your fingers feel so good on my rosebud."

I rub my thumb back and forth over her starfish as I fuck her cunt from behind. Catherine looks back at me, "Put your finger in, for goodness sakes. I want it deep in my ass. Do it."

I drizzle some lube along her crevice and slide my index finger against the tight rim; and gently push. My finger slides past her ring and I bury it deep in her backdoor. Catherine flexes her ass and traps my finger. Her fleshy ass cheeks surround my hand. I resume pumping my cock in and out of her inner flesh and feel my finger through the thin membrane separating her love holes. I rotate my finger in her backside, twisting and pulling as my cock lunges in and out at a steady pace. Catherine's anal ring loosens as she gets used to the pressure. I slide in a second finger.

She moans over and over, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes"

The double stimulation drives us both closer to orgasm. Her girl juices lubricate my cock and her labia; they drip down her thighs. My cock easily slides within her tight folds. I leave my fingers buried deep in her backdoor as I increase my thrusts. Catherine grips the bed sheets and buries her face in the pillow as her climax engulfs her body.

I hold her in place with one hand on her hip and the other buried in her asshole. She rides out another orgasm bent over in her favorite position. Once she settles down, I remove my fingers from her butt and grab her hips with both hands. It's time for me to blast a load of cum into her sweet pussy.

Catherine lays on the bed, totally spent. Her legs are jelly. I rely on the firm mattress to keep her upright and her gash lined up with my shaft. I hold her hips tight and rock back and forth. My cock throbs as my balls tighten; a sure sign that my orgasm is near.

"I am going to cum Cath. I'm going to fill your pussy with my seed."

I move faster, my balls slap her outer lips with each push. I race to my climax with silent determination. I push, I pull, I build. And finally, I explode. Rope after rope of semen travels the length of my shaft and splashes deep into Catherine.

12