Quarantined with Karen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me Rob."

I push once more and collapse on top of Catherine. I feel my cock pulsate as the last of my jizz dribbles out. I take several deep breaths before lifting away from Catherine. She lies motionless when I withdraw my semi-hard cock covered in cum. I head to the bathroom to retrieve some towels. When I return Catherine is already on her back with her legs spread. She is flashing a lovely cream pie. I assist with her cleaning and then flop back on the bed next to her.

Catherine rolls over on top of me, squishing her huge tits into my chest. Her lips search out mine for a passionate kiss. Her tongue invades my mouth as we cherish our last love session for the time being. Hopefully, this will keep her satisfied until I return from Santa Clara.

"Thank you for this. You may now go to see your girlfriend Karen, but you better come back home."

"Hey Cath, I have an idea. Why don't you reach out to your Canadian friend with the nine-inch cock? He could keep you satisfied until I get back."

"Very funny. Have you forgotten that the borders are closed right now? Besides, you know we didn't fuck. His cock was way too big for me. I could hardly fit my mouth around his tip. I bet Samantha would love to see him. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Samantha and I will keep each other company."

"I'm sure you will. I hope your strap-on will do in my place."

"It will have to do. Maybe when you get back, we can have a threesome with Samantha. But right now, how about we make some dinner? I'm starving."

Dinner is just what the two of us need right now. We're too tired to dress, so I guess we'll be eating in the nude.

The three-hour drive along Highway 101 to Santa Clara passes quickly as I contemplate spending the weekend with Karen. She is a lovely lady with auburn locks. She has a beautiful smile and crystal blue eyes. Karen is very kissable with full, pouty lips. Her narrow waist flows into wide hips and long, willowy legs. She is definitely well endowed. I love her very large and very round boobs with dark-pink nipples, centered within large round areole. Karen and Catherine could be sisters, they are so much alike.

Thanks to her crotchless black spandex body suit I discovered her full pussy lips are waxed. The puffy folds of her sweet labia flow up to her Mound of Venus covered by a thin landing strip of curly grey pubic hair.

Karen's house comes into view; her canary yellow Mini-Cooper is in the driveway. I recall Karen's greeting the first time I came to her house when she jumped into my arms wearing the black spandex body suit with bright green running shorts and matching tennis shoes. It was the beginning of a perfect Thanksgiving weekend.

I knock on the front door and anticipate the same reception. This time it opens, and I am met by a lady who slightly resembles Karen but is not Karen. She extends her hand.

"Hi, you must be Rob. I'm Tessa, I'm Karen's younger sister. It's nice to finally meet you, she has been gushing all week."

Tessa's facial features resemble Karen, but that's where the comparison stops. Tessa looks as though she stands five foot even, where Karen is five-foot-seven with narrow hips. Tessa is wearing a loose peasant blouse with denim capris. The blouse is a sheer feather print that allows her purple lace bra to show through. She is a bit stocky with thick ankles. Her stocky frame supports huge breasts. I mean really huge tits; she could give Leanne Crow or Rachel Aldana a run for the money.

"Come in, come in. Karen is in the backyard pruning some rose bushes."

I follow Tessa into the living room. A new floral rug covers part of the hardwood floor. As we make our way into the kitchen toward the backdoor, Karen comes bounding in and wraps her arms around me. Our lips mesh together in a sweet kiss. She is wearing her black spandex leotard and her Kelly green running shorts. Between her crotchless outfit and Tessa's monster tits, my cock throbs. Karen presses her boobs against my chest while we hold our kiss.

"Oh Rob, I'm so happy you're here. How was the drive?"

"Good. No traffic at all. Seems most people are taking the stay at home directive to heart."

"And you met my baby sis, Tessa? I hope you're hungry, because lunch is almost ready."

"Gee sis, you didn't tell me how handsome Rob is. No wonder you've been fussing all morning."

Tessa goes about opening a bottle of white wine while I get settled. Karen takes care of the lunch preparation, a meal of soup and sandwiches. I ask if there is anything I can do. Both ladies say no and tell me to take a seat at the table.

"Rob, we are having a light lunch because I don't want to be too full for what I have in store for us. We have to make up for lost time. By the way, where is your overnight bag? You better have it with you, because I'm not letting you go back to Pismo Beach for several days."

I let Karen know that my bags are in the truck and that I also plan to be here for several days. I plan on remaining in quarantine with Karen's big tits, and as it turns out, maybe Tessa's as well. Lunch is on the table and Karen sits right next to me with Tessa on the opposite side.

Immediately, Karen's hand grabs my crotch and I jump. Tessa asks if I'm okay, and then realizes what just took place. She throws me an evil grin. I rest my hand on Karen's and press hers tight against my hard shaft. She looks me in the eye and winks. I try to concentrate on eating while Karen massages my cock. She pretends nothing is happening.

"So, Rob, I'm sure you are wondering why Tessa is here. She lives in San Francisco by herself."

Tessa chimes in, "I work at a small boutique in the Marina District and live in an apartment above the store. We sell ladies casual wear and lingerie. In fact, the blouse I have on is from the store."

"Did your purple lace bra come from the store too?'

"No, I wish. I have to custom order them and this size tends to be a bit pricey."

Karen continues, "I thought Tessa would be more comfortable here instead of her tiny studio."

"Unfortunately, our boutique had to close since it is not considered essential. I disagree, since we also sell a small assortment of vibrators and dildos. Those are essential, don't you think?"

"Oh, I would totally agree. On the other hand, I'm very happy you are here."

"And we also have a small supply of cock rings for the ladies to take home to their significant others. That too, is essential if we're going to make it through this pandemic alive."

"I agree. In fact, I have a purple cock ring that I love to wear."

"I hope you brought it along, for Karen's sake."

Karen shoots her little sister an evil grin. I'm sure Karen just made a mental note of my comment. The three of us finish lunch and Tessa offers to clean up. Karen and I get my overnight duffle and take it to her bedroom. She turns to me and kisses me hard on the lips, she snakes her tongue into my mouth. Our lips meld together as we press our bodies together. Her stiff nipples grind into my chest and I press my erection between her thighs. I'm ready to throw her onto the bed and make love. Karen has other ideas and breaks away from my clutch.

"It's time for our afternoon siesta. Follow me to the backyard."

Karen grabs my hand and pulls me along. I follow her outside to the backyard, wondering what she has planned.

"If you remember the first time you were here, I was wearing this same outfit."

"I do remember. And I remember that you let me remove your running shorts and then I ate your sweet pussy. Do you remember that?"

"How could I forget; I have the best orgasms with you. I'm hoping to have one or more this afternoon."

"Shall we head back to your bedroom?"

"Certainly not. It's such a beautiful day and I want to make love out here. I told Tessa that we wanted some privacy, so she won't come looking for us. See that chaise lounge over there?"

"What about the neighbors?"

"Look around, with all the trees and bushes, we have plenty of privacy. And the patio is facing to the back. Although, a very nice older gentleman lives behind me and I think he spies on me sometimes when I'm laying out here naked. If I suspect him looking through the fence, I'll masturbate for him. I usually keep a vibrator on the lounge."

"I like the way you think."

Karen grabs my hand and drags me over to the chaise on the patio. She tells me to strip. It doesn't take long as I am commando under my jeans. My cock which has been semi-erect all through lunch, is now rock hard and pointing in her direction.

"My, my, my, that's a nice thick cock you have. Do you want to eat my pussy and then put it to good use?"

Karen continues to blow my mind with her blunt statements. I step closer and mold my hands around her tits. Her nipples immediately harden against my palms.

"Do you know your boobs are perfect? Look how well they fit in my hands."

I grab the top of her leotard and pull down, exposing her breasts. My fingers circle her dark-pink areole causing her nipples to stiffen even more.

"And look at these beautiful dark-pink nipples, so suckable."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Karen grabs the back of my head and pulls me to her right breast. I slip her erect bud between my lips and suckle. She moans as I scrape my teeth across her flesh. I hold both tits and move back and forth licking and kissing her nipples.

"This feels so good. My nipples are so sensitive. I hope my tits are big enough for you, now that you've met Tessa."

"Are you kidding, I just said you are perfect. Your D-cups are amazing."

"Our mother, god bless her soul, was an Italian immigrant with a stocky build and boobs that hung down to her belly. Tessa inherited her genes more than me."

"And did she inherit a sweet tasting pussy like yours?"

I kneel down and grab the waist band of her green running shorts, pulling them down her thighs. I stare at Karen's smooth pussy lips and curly grey landing strip of pubic hair through the opening of her body suit. The pink folds of her sweet labia appear within her puffy outer lips.

I'm reminded of her sweet fragrance as Karen's pink inner labia flares around my tongue. I probe her juicy pussy and press my lips together to suck her clit. I flick her clitoris with my tongue and Karen grinds her cunt up into my face. I tell her to lay down on the chaise and let me feast properly. Karen sits and grabs my shaft.

"First, let me examine this cock. It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of holding this thick specimen."

Karen wraps her hand around my shaft at the base and pulls me close. The tip is at eye level and she stares intently, licking her lips at the same time.

"You have such a big, beautiful cock. Nice and long and look at it pulse. I love that you shave your balls, many men don't. I prefer my men to have smooth, hairless balls if I'm going down on them. I am definitely going to eat you up Rob."

A bit of pre-cum forms from Karen's stroking and she licks the salty liquid. She opens her mouth wide and sucks on the spongy surface of my glans for a moment.

"Mmm, tasty. I'll return to this in a little while. Now, you were saying something about eating my pussy?"

Karen reclines on the chaise lounge and massages her tits. I kneel between her outstretched legs and look at this gorgeous cunt framed by her black satin bodysuit. The pink inner flaps peering through her swollen outer lips, smooth as silk. A prominent mound sporting a thin landing strip of salt and pepper curly hair. No man nor woman could resist this taste of heaven, certainly not me.

I press my face between Karen's thighs and lick the smooth skin of her outer lips and glide my fingers through the strip of hair covering her Mound of Venus. Karen's pink inner labia hang down from within her folds. I love sucking them between my lips. I grab her ass cheeks and press her cunt tight against my lips. I trace up and down her rosy inner labia licking up as much cum as I can. Karen's pussy gets wetter with each swipe of my tongue.

"Oh, gawd Rob, I've been dreaming about this for a long time. I'm so wet, make me cum now."

I concentrate on her clit, flicking it back and forth and around. My fingers and tongue send Karen to a rousing climax. She bucks her hips up from the lounge and rushes through her body. I hang on and continue to rub and suck her sensitive cunt.

"I'm cuming, I'm cummiiinnnng. You are magic, you are so good. Eat my pussy baby."

The erotic pleasure centered in her vagina spreads throughout her entire body. This is what I wanted to do since she texted me earlier in the week, to eat her pussy and to make her cum hard. Karen's body spasms as I hold her in place on the lounge. She continues to breathe hard while her climax ebbs, leaving her body flushed and my face covered in cum. I continue to lick her slick slit until her pussy becomes too sensitive and she slinks back into the chaise lounge. A few minutes pass before her breathing returns to normal and she is able to speak again.

Karen slowly regains her composure, "Geez Rob, that was more than I was expecting. Wow. Give me a few minutes and then we'll continue. I am not even close to being finished with your body."

Stay tuned for chapter two to see what's next for Karen and me. And what about Tessa?

12