Quarantined with Kitten Ch. 03

Story Info
It's Daddy's Birthday.
1.1k words
3.76
8.8k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KittenAsh
KittenAsh
19 Followers

Bzzz! Bzzz! Bzzz!!

My alarm sounds, waking me up, to an unusually cold and empty bed. I open one eye, adjusting to the sunlight from the window, and look around for Kitten. She's usually wrapped around me in the morning, begging for 5 more minutes. I sit up and stretch before climbing out of bed, it's getting warmer out so I don't bother putting on a shirt as I head for the kitchen where I can hear Kitten.

She's humming while cooking and doesn't notice me as I stand in the doorway admiring the view. Kitten's got on thigh high socks and one of my dress shirts, she's so small it falls almost to her knees, and her tail is peeking out the bottom as she dances around the kitchen. I walk up behind her and she jumps as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Morning Kitten" I kiss her neck and she moans lightly "I missed you in bed this morning" one hand slides down her sides, into her socks and grabs her thigh. "Why are you up so early hun?"

Her voice is a bit breathy when she responds "it's your birthday Daddy" she leans against me and looks up at me "I wanted to surprise you with breakfast."

I lean down and kiss her gently. "Thank you Kitten. I completely forgot about it." I massage her inner thigh and she spreads her legs a little "is breakfast going to be done soon? I'm starving" I bite her neck and Kitten moans. A bit of her juices drip onto my hand on her inner thigh telling me she's not wearing panties again.

Perfect

My hand slides further up her thigh until my thumb hits her clit. Kitten moans and I can feel she's soaked. Kitten suddenly pushes my hand away and turns around and hits my chest.

"Daddy no!" She looks like a hissing kitten, just as cute and harmlessly angry. "You're going to ruin breakfast! Go get dressed, I'll be done when you're ready." She tries to push me out of the kitchen and I laugh as I oblige her.

"Ok! ok, I'm going Kitten" I head to the bathroom for a quick shower before I get dressed in my usual button up shirt and slacks for work. It's still not 8 yet so I have plenty of time to eat and play with Kitten before I have to start my day.

I walk into the living room and Kitten has just finished setting the table. There's French toast, eggs, and a bowl of fruit for each of us. "This looks amazing, Kitten!" I kiss the top of her head and when she beams up at me, the blood shoots to my dick. I sit and pull her into my lap and she gasps cutely as she feels my hardon under her.

"Did you get turned on by my cooking skills Daddy?" She giggles as she leans against my chest.

"I get turned on by everything you do Kitten" I grab her ass and kiss her deeply. She melts and moans in my arms and I want nothing more than to fuck her right now.

She giggles again "Well hurry up and eat, birthday Daddy! You've gotta go to work soon" Kitten cuts a piece of French toast and holds the fork up to me. I take the bite and it's delicious, since it's rare for Kitten to cook I always forget that she actually can. I lick my lips as she stares at me expectantly.

"Its delicious Kitten" I kiss her again "thank you" Kitten smiles brightly at me again and I can't bring myself to tell her I'd much rather eat her after she worked so hard on breakfast.

We continue eating with Kitten still in my lap, chatting about our schedules today. I could tell that Kitten was getting needy from my hand constantly playing with her ass and pulling on her tail plug. By the time we finished eating, my slacks under her were a bit damp.

"That was delicious Kitten, thank you again for making breakfast" I grab her thigh and kiss her shoulder. "Can I unwrap my present now?" Kitten moans, understanding and kisses me hard.

"You can do anything you want today, Daddy" Kitten grinds into my lap and I lose the last of my self control.

I turn Kitten to face forward and hook my arms under her knees. Looking over her shoulder at her now exposed pussy and confirm she's already dripping. I would usually make sure she comes a few times before I even start fucking her but shes wet enough, it's my birthday and I can't wait. I quickly reach between us to undo my pants and pull out my dick before lining up and slamming Kitten down, making her scream.

Fuck she's tight.

Since I didn't stretch her around my fingers first like usual she feels so much tighter right now. Kitten is trying to catch her breath from the sudden penetration and I hold still for a second to make sure not to cum like a high school kid. I slide Kitten up and down my dick in long smooth strokes to let her adjust before gradually slamming her down faster and hard. Kittens nails dig into my arms and before long she squirts as her pussy trembles around me.

"Fuck Kitten" I bite her shoulder as her body twitches. I pick her up while still in her and carry her on the couch behind us. Holding her face against the couch by her neck, I fuck Kitten from behind roughly, using her arms as a handle. The view of her tail and her ass jiggling as I pound her from behind is beautiful and pushes me closer to my own orgasm. I reach under her and rub her clit making Kitten squeak into the couch.

"Cum again for me Kitten" and as if on command, her pussy tightens and she starts writhing under me. Kittens orgasm pushes me over the edge too and I thrust all the way in before cumming inside her.

I gently place kisses all over her back and shoulders as we catch our breaths. "Thank you for a wonderful birthday Kitten." Slowly pull my dick out causing Kitten to moan again and I carry her into the bathroom to clean her up.

"Your birthday isn't over yet Daddy" Kitten replies sleepily "there's still a lot of time to make it the bestest birthday ever!" she grins up at me and my dick jumps again making me groan.

I should have taken the day off work.

I kiss the top of her head as she rubs her cheek against my shoulder. "It already is but I'm sure we can definitely think of ways to make it better..."

***Author's Note: Hi thanks for reading! The feedback on the first two chapters was better than I was hoping! This one is a bit shorter and more vanilla but I hope you all still like it. There will probably be a kinkier part 2 to this chapter when I have time to finish it! ***

KittenAsh
KittenAsh
19 Followers