Quarantined with Kitten Ch. 02

Story Info
Kitten tries to get Daddy back for teasing her.
1.5k words
4.13
14.8k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KittenAsh
KittenAsh
19 Followers

I was laying on the couch when Daddy came out of his office. "Kitten, what would you like to eat for lunch today?"

I run to Daddy and give him a big hug, pressing my body against him. "Daddy!" I don't have class today so I'm in a little white cami that my hard nipples can clearly be seen through and matching lacy thong. "I want chicken nuggets!"

Daddy laughs a little as he reaches down to cup my ass, lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and rub my cheek against his purring. Daddy carries me to the kitchen and sits me on the counter, still between my legs.

"You had nuggets for dinner, you need something more nutritious" Daddy's hands run up and down my slides as I pout at him.

"But I want nuggets!" Daddys fingers slide into the band of my thong and twangs it against me. The slight sting makes me gasp softly.

"Be a good girl and eat properly. How about I make some salmon?" I perk up at the mention of salmon.

"Ok Daddy!" Salmon is yummy! I like salmon!

"Good girl, Kitten" Daddy grips my thighs and gives me a kiss before he starts going around the kitchen getting the food ready.

I watch Daddy cook from my seat on the counter. Daddy is so hot. Even though he's almost 40 he's in amazing shape, not the bulky overly muscled type, Daddy is lean and fit like a swimmer. He's got salt and pepper hair and is a lot taller than me at 6'2 but I'm also only 5'3 so most people are. I get tingly just from watching Daddy.

After he puts the tray of salmon in the oven, Daddy comes back to stand between my legs again. "Lunch will be ready in 15 minutes Kitten, if you're hungry you now I can get you a snack first," Daddy rubs my thighs and sides as he talks and I can feel my panties get damp.

I lean in and kiss Daddys neck and his hands move to grab my ass. "I don't want a snack, I want my Daddy."

Daddy kisses me deeply and moves me so I'm on the edge of the counter. One hand moves to rub my clit through the thin lace of my panties. I moan as I unbutton his pants and pull out Daddys dick. He's already hard. Daddy pulls my thong to the side and pushes two fingers in me as I stroke his dick. "Daddy more!" I want him to fuck me hard already.

Daddy pulls out his fingers and sticks them into my mouth as he lines up and slowly pushes into my pussy. I suck on his fingers moaning. Daddy feels so big every time.

He starts fucking me with slow hard thrusts and gradually gets faster and faster but just as I feel my orgasm building the timer beeps. "Fuck" Daddy growls as he pulls out.

"NO!" I cant believe Daddy stopped. I watch as he zips his dick back into his pants, still hard and covered in my juices, and goes back to cooking.

"I can't have the food burning Kitten," Daddy chuckles "plus I have a conference call in 15 mins so we have to eat quickly.

I feel tears in my eyes as I pout and whine "but I was about to cum!" Daddy chuckles again.

"I didn't cum either Kitten, but I'll play with you as much as you want after the call" Daddy strokes my hair and kisses my forehead. He sets me on my feet and slaps my ass. "Go sit at the table and I'll bring the food over.'' I pout at him again but do as I'm told. I dont bother fixing my panties and sit with my legs open so Daddy can see my wet needy pussy... maybe he'll go back to fucking me...

But Daddy pays me no mind and set our food on the table. It smells amazing and I feel my stomach grumble, temporarily forgetting my horniness.

We eat our food as we talk about our morning. Daddy finishes first and kisses my head as he goes back into his office. As soon as I'm done I remember that I'm still horny and Daddy just left me!

He was so mean last week too! I was so embarrassed when he made me cum while my classmates watched. I'm glad Professor Kinsley decided to end class early though I'm sure it was cuz she knew what was going on.

It sure felt super duper amazing though... and Daddy being all demanding and rough makes me all tingly...

Wait! No, I'm mad at him!

I'll show him! He said he had a conference call now, probably with Mister John and Mister Mike from work. They've been over a couple times and they're Daddy's friends too so I wont get in too much trouble if I get my revenge and they notice. I'll show Daddy!

I quietly open the door to Daddys office and peek in. He's going over some documents and I hear Mister Mike's voice from his computer. It doesn't seem like he noticed me so I crawl under his desk and rub my face against his lap. Daddy looks down at me and rubs my head but continues with his call. I undo his pants again and pull out his dick again. It's soft now but starts to harden when I stroke it.

I look up and Daddy isn't reacting at all! I pout and lick the tip and head of is dick, tasting myself on him. Still nothing. I take Daddy into my mouth and suckle on the tip. Nothing. I start moving and deep throating Daddy, I'm determined to make Daddy react and get my revenge. Daddys hand starts to guide my head as I move but his voice doesn't seem to change much as he talks with Mister Mike.

"That should be all for that account, are there any more contracts that need to be looked over?"

"The other ones are still in negotiations so they won't be ready until next week."

"Great," Daddy's hand tightens in my hair "facetime me after you cut this call man, I want to show you what my girl has been up to" Daddy chuckles and I try to get up but his hand in my hair keeps me in place.

"Sounds good." I hear the call cut and almost immediately Daddys phone rings and he picks up.

"Damn man she's been sucking your dick that whole time?" I hear Mister Mike's voice again and I look up to see Daddy pointing his phone at me. I probably look so dirty. It makes me wet thinking about it and I start rubbing my clit. Daddy pulls my mouth off his dick and I'm panting trying to catch my breath still rubbing my clit.

"Yeah, I probably teased her too much at lunch." Daddy smiles down at me.

"Hmm I better watch to make sure you take care of her properly" Mister Mike's voice is dripping with arousal, this isn't the first time Daddy has shown me off to him but it's still embarrassing.

"Of course" Daddy sets the phone on the desk and picks me up onto his lap facing the desk. He pulls my cami up to expose my perky breast before hooking his arms under my knees to spread me open. I see my pussy on full display on Daddys screen and I watch a string of my juices drip down my ass and onto Daddy. I can see Mister Mike focus on it.

Daddy pushes two fingers in me again and fucks me fast as his other hand rubs my clit.

"Play with your nipples for Mister Mike, Kitten." Daddy whispers in my ear. I shiver as I start plucking and twisting my nipples. My heads thrown back on Daddy's shoulder as I moan.

It's not long before I'm cumming and squirting on his fingers. Daddy pulls his fingers out and spreads my lips open so Mister Mike can see my pussy twitch and leak. Mister Mike seems to be enjoying the view and I think he's jerking off just out of frame.

Daddy doesnt give me time to recover though and thrusts me down hard onto his dick making me scream and pushing more juices out of me. My pussy is still swollen and sensitive from just cumming so Daddy feels so much bigger than usual.

"Good girl, Kitten. It's Daddy's turn now, let's show Mister Mike how good Daddy fucks his Kitten" Daddy starts bouncing me on his dick. I start twisting my nipples again and every trust pushes more of my juices out.

All of a sudden Daddy stands up and pushes me against his desk. He grips my hips as he fucks me hard and fast, sometimes spanking my ass and making my pussy twitch.

Daddy reaches down and rubs my clit and I cum again. My twitching pussy causes Daddy to grunt and after a couple more rough thrusts I feel Daddy cum in me as my pussy milks him. I think I hear Mister Mike grunt too but I'm feeling too good to care.

I'm so sleepy and floaty from Daddy making me cum. I feel him pull out and clean me up before picking me up and sitting me back on his lap. I feel him kiss my forehead before falling asleep on Daddy.

I'll get revenge next time...

KittenAsh
KittenAsh
19 Followers