Quarantined with Manisha Bhabhi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I however knew was that the level of indecency expressed by her had reached the peak, and I was by no means able to accept what she had just done!!

Okay... Now, I am no saint - I fully agree I have been no better, and I know how this whole concept works.

I mean... You too get it... Don't You?! You do realize how this phenomenon related to the attraction to a close relative's inner-garments runs... Right?!

Yeah... So... I myself had done the same what Manisha Bhabhi just did to me, and I knew what the feeling was like.

I have done that so many times to my own elder sister, and I continued to do it even after her wedding, whenever she came to stay with us, lavishly sniffing & tasting her stinky pairs of innerwear, gleefully feasting on her married juices, and though I had later barred myself from ever stealing the materials, at times, I had also relentlessly jizzed on her fresh unused possessions as well, harshly hoping for the fluids to get in touch with her most intimate areas.

In-fact, I had done the same with my mother too, every time I got the chance, with the latest occasion being just a week ago, with the wetness of the release also being noticed by her, but only to be fortunately ignored, because my dad too was a fan of the same kink.

To conclude, I actually had no rights to complain about feeling violated, or offended, with what my brother's wife just did to me, and even if I could maybe claim to have been robbed, I still did not have the privilege to feel all that badly broken!!

However, just as I had previously said regarding many of the lewd events that have been taking place, ever since the announcement of the lock-down, it was mostly not the extreme nature of the seduction as such that was derailing me - It was the undeniable truth connected to the involvement of Manisha Bhabhi that was the problem, and she was somebody I never ever expected to have in the kind of form she was in.

For all the right reasons she had given me until our current time together, she was the epitome of purity & loyalty, as far as I was concerned, and it was the very reason why I had always stayed away from touching even her little finger, let alone her to-be-washed clothes!!

See, I am not saying my mother and my sister were sluts, and willingly tempted me to make a move on them - The point I am trying to convey is that there are some people you would never get hard for, and you would never want to get hard for, and never thought you would get hard for, and never expect to make you hard for, and my loving sister-in-law was in reality the only person in that otherwise non-existing list of mine.

To be more elaborate, I knew that most boys did this filthy deed to the women in their houses, irrespective of the age of the victims, but I have never heard of a girl doing it to a man, and I never thought a girl would do it either - At-least not to me, and definitely not from somebody at home, and definitely not Manisha Bhabhi, who was until a day ago the most innocent soul, and the sweetest woman I knew, and especially when I had never even thought about doing the same to her!!

She always walked around with her uncorrupted smile, spreading positivity, and at times, I considered her to be too clean to even have sex with her own husband - Okay, I should not have bothered to so carefully study my brother's wife, but it was always only respect I had for her, and I was depressed to realize she was walking around carrying one of my wasted undies, whatever she was thinking of using it for.

Everything that was transpiring had not found a place even in the dirtiest of dreams I could have had within an already dangerously dirty dream, and I was finding it difficult to survive!!

I guess I have made a mess trying to explain, and I guess I should simply say I was right then supremely scared, seeing her smell my drawer, and I was just out of words.

So...

Yes...

There I was, feeling totally lost, and being given more and more reasons to worry about.

I had a lot to do if I was to win this war, but I could hardly do anything.

Still, I continued to battle it out, and after a while, I was certainly convinced getting her to agree on allowing me to not sleep with her had to be given Number One Priority, as it was a setup that could lead to anything, and the stopping of which could also hinder the smooth flow of her devilish schemes - But honestly, I had no strength left to debate with her on the possibility of making changes to the Bed-Time Arrangements, she smartly insisted my brother too was adamant about.

Having said that, I also knew I did not have a choice other than to fight, and I knew it was a matter I had to take care of immediately!!

Very soon, I found myself rigorously plotting, and doing everything I could to make her let me rest in my own room, that night.

I first tried telling her I have to urgently complete an assignment that was left pending, and it is very important if I wanted to do well in college. I then half-lied that my girlfriend was in a little trouble, and needed my support, and I would have to be on the phone with her, throughout. I also half-joked that I never told her about my lover, until that day, because I thought I would surprise her on her next birthday, to make my request seem more genuine. I at last even told her I was feeling extremely tired and dizzy, also further adding I could have come into contact with The Virus.

But all this, only for Bhabhi to happily suggest upsetting alternatives, and her responses clearly suggested she already expected the performance I had just put on - She was clearly more than just intelligent enough to realize I was making up excuses, and ultimately ended up using the situation to crush me more, as if she had vowed to herself that she will go all out to make me use her.

She began saying I could work on the assignment from inside her room, if it was a must, before offering to provide me company, and also support me with Stress Buster Massages, at regular intervals, if I would be ready to take my top off. She then said I could lay on her bed as I talk to my girlfriend, if that was what I wished to do, adding that overhearing the romantic conversation could in-fact help her miss her man less, and also learn a few new tricks from yearning youngsters. She of course also hit back at me, suggesting to bring my lover to meet her even before her birthday, perhaps in an attempt to make her own addressing seem genuine. She finally reacted to my concern about being infected with The Virus by effortlessly spelling out she could always try special methods to make me feel less sick, before strongly announcing that it is best I am not left alone, as I might definitely need continuous attention!!

It was still a very sane hour or so, compared to the rest of the day, and I tried pushing my luck a little more, hoping to see the slightest of compromises from her side, by at-least permitting me to settle with occupying the empty couch by her bed, suggesting it as an option that would leave her least disturbed - But when she proceeded to put forward the idea of simply making things less complicated by allowing to let me do my chores at night, and following it up by freely sleeping with her for the whole of the next morning, I could only manage to skip a beat, before somehow getting myself together to stress on the need for me to simply be in my own room, for the rest of our time alone.

As expected, the objection from her was spontaneous and plain - However, I was just not ready to give up this time, and I continued to bargain.

Unfortunately for me, Manisha Bhabhi was not only a lot more strong-willed, but also, abnormally cunning!!

To halt the unwanted altercation, she at the last did very tentatively say I could decide what I want to do, but at the same time, she had also very tactfully already put her Favorite Trump Card to use.

Yup, she had once again very audaciously made my elder brother text me, requesting a repeat of the previous night's favors - Scandalously, he had actually additionally asked me to not let his wife be on her, at any time, and whatever she was in the middle of, indirectly indicating to me the influence Bhabhi had on him!!

For a second, I wished he had called me, and talked to me, so that I could tell him what exactly was happening, and how foolish he was making himself look with his unusual appeals.

Well, if I really wanted to pass on the point, I myself could have simply called him, but the truth was I just did not want to give a stranded man any more worries!!

"Should I share this with My Mother?!" I thought, multiple times, as I later talked to my female parent, but I just did not have the courage to explain the state of affairs to her.

"Everything is OK here, Mom... How is Dad?? What about My Elder Sister & Brother-In-Law... I mean... How is Kangana Didi and... Rakesh Bhaiyya... How are his parents?? I hope they are all well... Do convey my greetings to all of them!!" was fundamentally all I said before recklessly hanging up!!

"How can you cut the call like that!! Kapil... You said nothing about Manisha!! I hope you are treating her well... You do know how worried Kamlesh is about her... So you better make sure you are not giving her a tough time!!" My Mom kinda warned me, as she called me back straightaway, sounding annoyed.

"Sorry... Yaa... Nish... I mean... Manisha Bhabhi is fine... And Yes... I am taking care of her, Mom!!" I tried to be as calm as possible, despite hating what I was being forced to say.

I quickly disconnected the call, without even waiting for a comment, feeling furiously dispirited - I really hoped I had not made my mom upset, and I really wished I was in a position to at-least wish her Good Night, the thought of which made me realize it was almost that time of the day again!!

To be very honest, by then, I was more angry than dismayed, after having to constantly put up with the stubbornly shameless slutty avatar of my sister-in-law.

I felt I had enough of it - I was being badly affected, and I was forcibly taking my frustration out on the others, and I was not liking it, how much ever less menacing I had tried to be.

And I also did reply very harshly when Bhabhi persistently asked me what I wanted for Dinner, sternly declaring I wanted nothing from her, making the displeasure clear!!

But deep inside, I was still equally bothered - Irrespective of what I do to prevent the further escalation of the act, there was still supposed to be a very clear unerotic reason for all that had already taken place.

I knew it was a topic I would greatly struggle to decode, and to not burden me more, I tried my best to opt for distractions, focusing my attention on matters I never cared about earlier, like getting rid of the Sleazy Magazines I had forever deposited cum on, deleting sultry photos of the Mallu MILF next door that I had secretly clicked while she was earnestly sweeping the floor, and returning what little was left of Dad's Desi Viagra Tablets to it's original position - Until, I noticed my mind being filled with a whole new set of questions!!

"Why exactly did Mom say Kamlesh Bhaiyya was worried about Manisha Bhabhi... She keeps repeating it... And... Why exactly did Kamlesh ask me to be in her room!! Wait... Was he worried she would cheat on him?? Come On... But... Why?! What Else Could... Hhmm... Was he really trying to make sure she brings nobody else Home!! Or was it him trying to make me find out whether she was having a conversation with someone she should not be having one?! Hold On... But she was the one who made him text me... What is this about!! Was it something like he must have felt she was trying to project herself as a little too innocent, and toy with him, and was it something like he let her have her way, because he knew she was capable of worse, if he rejected her demands?? I mean... How can someone otherwise be so stupid enough to plead another man to specifically sleep with his wife, whatever he must have really meant, and whoever this concerned individual was!! But... Is Bhaiyya that smart?? Is he actually... What The Hell!! What I am even thinking!! What all am I thinking!!" I had seriously lost it.

I frantically marched around, with varying kinds of twisted thoughts inside me, also disturbingly unable to stay clear from the sight of my aggressive sister-in-law, even for a few mere seconds.

This was a woeful period, that turned more awful each time I was also unconsciously reminded of my own swinging desires - The only light in the dark being the complete understanding of the fact that I had been very careful to consciously keep them at bay, so far, and the conviction that I was sure I still did not want to get intimate with the enticing lass!!

Yet, as destiny would have had it, and as Bhabhi would have desperately wished for, and miraculously forced me into, a few more hours later, I found both of us return to the very same spots on her bed, sleeping back-to-back, once again, in what could have been called an exact replica of the previous night.

I knew nothing good was going to come out of it, and I knew I was in a very tricky position, and I knew I might have entered further into the Forbidden Zone - But the maximum that I was still preparing myself for was a recap of yesterday's encounter.

Little did I know that she was going to break more barriers, and cross new boundaries, and what was soon going to follow was a lot more vicious than what happened, once we settled down last time!!

Manisha : Kamlesh is staying at Sonam's House...

Kapil : Sonam... Sonam??

Manisha : His Ex-Girlfriend!!

Kapil : I... I know... You have already told me that.

Manisha : Then... Why did ask me who Sonam is?! Like you have never heard that name!!

Kapil : Because I really did not know that was her name... I did not remember it, even if you had mentioned it earlier.

Manisha : That is a lie!!

Kapil : Manisha Bhabhi... Why should I lie... About such a small thing.

Manisha : You must have heard about her... All of you here must be knowing about her... She was always the one Kamlesh wanted to get married to... You people tricked Me!! You guys Cheated Me!!

Kapil : Bhabhi... No!! I Swear!! Trust Me!! We never had such a conversation at home... I did not even know this Sonam existed, until you told me!! Maybe, I did not express enough surprise, if that is what you felt was missing, but I really knew nothing about it... Neither do I think My Parents have an idea about Bhaiyya's old relationship with her.

Manisha : Hhhmmm...

Kapil : Believe Me...

Manisha : Why weren't you able to express how surprised you were, when you heard me talk about your Elder Brother's Former Lover?? What exactly were you thinking at that time?? Do you mind telling me!! Hehehe...

Kapil : Bhabhi... I...

Manisha : You What?? I am serious!!

Kapil : Look... I am really tired... I think I will just sleep... Good Ni...

Manisha : Isn't it funny that I cannot do anything about it... I cannot even complain... I am pretty sure Kamlesh might be doing something with Sonam... You Know... So... It's fine anyway...

Kapil : What??

Manisha : You don't have to try very hard to sleep...

Kapil : Excuse Me?!

Manisha : Kapil... It is okay if you want to do something to me... Like what Kamlesh is doing to Sonam... I really won't mind.

Kapil : Bhabhi!! No!! Please... Do not say any more such things... Please!!

Manisha : Haha... Okay!!

An awkward silence quickly filled the space, as I remained adamant to stay quiet, surprisingly also trying to introduce a soothing feel, considering the explosive mutterings that it could have been replaced with.

In reality, this unusual gap was still only giving me major 'calm before the storm' vibes, and really hoping she does not talk again, I simply kept mum in fear, but continuing to get immersed in another of those intense self-talks!!

It was clear Manisha Bhabhi was just not as broken as she claimed she was - It was so obvious from her final giggle, and laugh, and she knew it too.

She had made it very evident, for the first time, but she was still least bothered to stop the hunt, and preferred to act cool.

More importantly, I was also clear regarding the verity that neither I was as disinterested as I was trying to express - She really was arousing me, with her offer, more than ever before, and perhaps even she knew that.

To summarize, I knew trouble was looming, and I was literally begging for me to somehow just fall asleep, while at the same time, she was fighting to make sure that never happens!!

Manisha : I don't know... I am starting to highly doubt he was staying there all along... Throughout his Trip to Delhi... I feel he was already with her when the Lock-Down was announced... I feel so bad... Can you make me feel better?? How do you want to console me??

Kapil : Shi... Bhabhi... Look... I am really not the right person to comment on this... I really don't know anything about it!!

Manisha : I know... I am sorry if this is burdening you... But... You can still try to console me!!

Kapil : I cannot!! I just cannot!!

Manisha : Fine... Don't Shout... You can at-least listen to me... Can't You?!

Kapil : I...

Manisha : I am totally clueless... I just cannot figure it out... I have always been with him... Around him... I don't know how he managed to hide his affection for her, from me!! I never ever felt he was uninterested in me!! I don't understand any of this... Maybe... He was staying in touch with her... Like, Texting her or Calling her... He could have done that from Office... Now, I see it...

Kapil : Or... Maybe... You are just feeling all this... It's your mind playing games with you... I seriously think there is nothing wrong happening there... Kamlesh Bhaiyya really loves you... You know that too... He is at Sonam's Place, because he has no other choice... You know that... And... How do you know he is at Sonam's Place?! Because He told you he was there!! He wouldn't have been honest about his stay there, if it was something he always wanted to hide... You were very clearly never going to find out if he did not tell you!!

Manisha : Why are you trying so hard to defend him?? Not Sleepy, anymore?!

Kapil : What exactly is your problem?? I don't get it!!

Manisha : Sonam has a sprain in her Leg... She had a fall... And... She was unconscious for almost an hour...

Kapil : How does that matter?? You anyway would not have been hoping for anything good to happen to her!!

Manisha : Don't Label Me A Witch... Don't... Without Knowing The Full Story... So... This Bi... Sonam... She fell in the kitchen, and in the process, she hit her head on the table, passing out... Your Kind Gentleman Brother came to her rescue, as he very rightly should have, and he was rushing her for treatment, carrying her over his shoulders, just as concerned as he was supposed to be, when I called him, a while go... It was ultimately nothing serious... She is back to living, luckily for the people who genuinely care for her...

Kapil : I still don't...

Manisha : Your Brother... He did not take her to a Hospital... He took her to an Expert Doctor's Apartment, downstairs...

Kapil : So??

Manisha : How did he know there was a Doctor living there?! How did he know there was a Bone Specialist, in that Building?? Hhmm?? Sonam was too dead then to have told him where to run... How did he still know what to do?? Because... It was not his First Time there... And... Kapil... That is My Problem!! You Now Get It?!

Kapil : Bhabhi... Calm...

Manisha : What Calm Down?! I am angry at him... I am ashamed of My Husband!! He has been cheating on me, all along... With that Bloody Bitch!! I am glad she fell... Serves her right for trying to steal my man... Trying to rekindle their romance... Or... Why Rekindle... If they have always been doing it!!