Quarantined with Manisha Bhabhi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made me realise she had it in her to seduce any man she wanted...

It pushed me to wonder again if she had already been getting all the men she wanted - Truth be told, I could bet my life on the verity that she did not even require her partners to think about her stripping to get them leaking, and what she could have done to them after gifting an idea about what she had inside her clothes was unimaginable!!

I was sweating, choking and totally lost in thoughts - I felt I could do nothing more in my life than restrainfully lusting for my sister-in-law, but only till the controversial possibility I just above hinted at very seamlessly reminded me of the evening Bhabhi was groped in public, in front of me and my mother, when we went to the local market.

A man in his late 40's had first slapped her butt, and when she daringly called him out, he furiously pulled her shawl away, before proceeding to maul her tits, over her kurta, in broad daylight, shaming her as all of us helplessly watched, and then walking away scot-free - I always considered that hour as the lowest point of my life, because I was supposed to take care of her, and all I did was just look at her being abused, in fear and shock.

But after sharing a bed with her, and after everything I had been made to go through, I just did not know how I had to categorize that experience - I was dictated to think if the physical aggression the stranger had unleashed on my elder brother's wife's body was only a result of her relentless teasing that evening, similar to what she was doing to me, and wanting from me!!

I was seriously concerned, still a tad excited, in a manner I was not pleased about, but I was definitely not feeling lucky at all with what I had got myself into, unlike what most other brothers of wronged husbands would have felt after enjoying the other's wives - I was in-fact just shattered with the encounter, and the even more sinister thoughts.

Clearing the Test was supposed to make things better, but it had only made the scenario worse, and I felt I was going to explode, with the oscillating nature of my mind taking a bigger toll on me, and I felt I was going to die - Until, I felt her slowly starting to move!!

"Good..." Manisha Bhabhi said, yet again changing positions, and turning around to directly face me this time, stunning me as I was quickly prompted to think about the other possible carnal sighting - Ironically, her soft damp hair that were adjusted over to the front part of her body, a few moments ago, and once ignited the feeling of sensual shame in me, this time helped to bring great relief to me, as her silky strands decently covered her bust, helping me stay marginally calmer.

I was relentlessly perspiring, all that while, seeing her own sticky bareback, that were now replaced with her tantalizing tits, at one-hand distance, along with her literally uncovered form, coming even closer to me - Having said that, despite being presented with plenty of glimpses of her very naked body, and despite having a cock that was vigorously leaking, it was safe to proclaim that I still had actually done well enough.

"So... You are not that bad... I just wanted to see if you will really make an effort to claim me... Hehehe... And... Now... I know you are good... Such a Sweet Boy you are... Hehe... Well... Of-course you are still a Naughty Pervert... But definitely not a Creepy Bastard!!" she winked, mouthing to me a passionate kiss, looking straight into my startled eyes!!

Kapil : Bhabhii... I just don't want...

Manisha : Kiss Me!!

Kapil : What...

Manisha : Fine... Nothing... Let's Cuddle and Sleep!!

Kapil : Excuse Me...

Manisha : Hug Me!!

Kapil : Why?!

Manisha : What do you mean with WHY!!

Kapil : Bhabhi... I passed the Test!! I can go to my room now... That was the deal!!

Manisha : That was never the deal!! You are going nowhere!!

Kapil : I Passed The Test, Bhabhi!! Bye...

Manisha : Fuck The Test... You are staying with me... Hahaha!!

Kapil : You cannot do this to me!!

Manisha : I can... Hehe... I can, Kapil!!

Kapil : You liar... You lied to me!!

Manisha : Lie?! What did I lie to you about?? Oh... The Test?? I did not lie anything about The Test!!

Kapil : You did!! I cleared the Test, and now you know I want nothing from you, and you are to let me go!!

Manisha : Oh, Kapil... You have got it all wrong... The Test was not to let you go... You are sleeping with me... Forever... And... The Test... The Test only gives you the permission to not fuck me tonight... Hehe... That is... If you still do not want to fuck me!!

Kapil : Bhabhi... No... I am Your Husband's Brother!!

Manisha : I know... But... That does not mean you cannot fuck me!! And also... Your eyes tell a very different story... Hehehehe...

Kapil : Please!!

Manisha : What?? Why are you behaving like I am forcing you to fuck me!!

Kapil : Let me go... I am begging you!!

Manisha : Haven't you been told to sleep with me?? Have you forgotten what Kamlesh told you to do?!

Kapil : You and I both know that this is not what he meant!!

Manisha : I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Kapil : Stop This!!

Manisha : I really don't understand, Kapil... What exactly is the problem!!

Kapil : You know what the problem is!!

Manisha : I don't... I really don't know... As far as I am concerned, I am only asking you to do what you did to me yesterday... What you very happily did to me yesterday... Hehe...

Kapil : I did no... Look... I can't!!

Manisha : Why?? What has changed!!

Kapil : This is not right...

Manisha : So... What you did yesterday was wrong??

Kapil : I didn't do anything yesterday...

Manisha : Ohh, Kapil... You have no idea what you did!!

Kapil : I fell asleep... But, I am sure I did not do anything!!

Manisha : Yes, You did!! You came more than once... Hehe...

Kapil : Fine... You made me do it!!

Manisha : You could have avoided it... You could have said NO!! You had a lot of chances to!!

Kapil : I did say NO!! Many Times!!

Manisha : I don't think I heard you... You were never loud enough!! You were never reluctant enough!!

Kapil : I am done here... There is no point talking to you... I am going...

Manisha : Okay... But... At-least wait until I tell Kamlesh about this...

Kapil : Tell him what about this??

Manisha : About you leaving!! He will not be happy... Poor him... He is already so worried...

Kapil : Yeah, Right... See... I will do that myself... And... I will also tell him why I am leaving!!

Manisha : Ohh... Okay... I hope you will also tell him about what happened today!!

Kapil : I will definitely tell him you could make me do nothing!!

Manisha : Hahaha!! Lol... That is such a big lie!!

Kapil : Laugh all you want!!

Manisha : I so wish my mother-in-law was here... She would have never allowed you to come anywhere near me...

Kapil : What do you mean??

Manisha : Hehe... You know what!!

Kapil : Bhabhi... Please... This is so unfair... You cannot blackmail me like this... I have not done anything wrong to you!! I don't want anything either!!

Manisha : Why do I feel that your mother will not believe you...

Kapil : Please...

Manisha : Alright... You can go...

Kapil : Really?!

Manisha : Yeah... Sure... But... At-least wait until I tell Kamlesh what happened yesterday...

Kapil : Huh??

Manisha : Kapil... My holes still hurt... You should not have been so rough... It's all sour... I really don't want your brother to think I did something with a complete stranger, when he finds me stretched!!

Kapil : Manisha Bhabhi... What The Hell!!

Manisha : Hehehe... I Love You, Kapil... I just cannot let you leave... I Love You!!

Kapil : Bhabhii... Please...

"Say It Back... Kapil... Say It!! Don't You Love Me?? Don't You Love Your Bhabhi?! I Know You Do!! Tell Me You Do... Now!!" she very plainly insisted - The Test had been conveniently made to look insignificant, and more importantly, she now had more control over me than what she would have had even if I had failed.

"I... I Love... I Love You Too, Bhabhi..." I finally said with very little enthusiasm, and a lot of worries, but still not able to deny that I could also feel cum further oozing out of My Penis - I was being cruelly threatened, and being forced despite my cries, yet all I was able to really do was feel being turned on by her words, and allow more and more semen to be jizzed out of me!!

Hhmm...

Okay...

Look...

I don't even really need to say anything more about what I would have been passing through...

Explaining this Carnal Phenomenon will be an insult to anybody who would ever find themselves reading this already very long story, because the complexities are anyway so easily understandable - It was just a case of me being an idiot, who did not have the strength to rightfully control the on-goings, and own the sitch, just how most of my compatriots here would have been cheering on me for, and just how the rest of them who found themselves in similar situations would have done!!

I was stuck in an emotional turmoil, filled with helplessness, while the other person involved hardly showed even the slightest of remorse, and whatever she was displaying was an abnormal unleashment of sensual lust, and of a degree I could neither fully enjoy, nor totally resist.

"Perfect!!" was all that a naked Manisha Bhabhi giggled in reply, making me hug her tighter than ever, as she turned around one last time that night, almost compelling me to immediately start properly spooning her, exactly how she would have wished for me to willingly do the previous night, thereby successfully completing the first phase of her evil seductive work, adding once more that she would be happier if I simply addressed her as Nisha!!

To Be Continued...