Quarantined with Mom & Sis

Story Info
Three of us in quarantine.
2.3k words
4.26
71.6k
100
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jeff and recently, in between this fucking COVID stuff, my mom, Janet took me & my 18 year old twin sister, Ronda on a week's vacation to the Caribbean as a reward for graduating high school. She said we deserved it since dad had passed away six months ago and hoped the trip would also be a fresh start for all of us. The trip started out great. The hotel was fabulous and the room was terrific with a balcony overlooking the ocean. We had two bedrooms and two bathrooms as well.

We were there about three days when we were subjected to a Covid test. Then it happened. We were told mom tested positive and that we all had to leave the hotel and go to a government run hotel facility for those who tested positive for a five day quarantine.

Mom wasn't happy for sure. For all her complaining, we still were ushered into this dump of a hotel to spend the next five days. What made matters worse was that there was only one bedroom and one bathroom.

They didn't even let us take our clothes. They said they would be delivered to us once they cleaned them all up. This was a fucking disaster in the making. Ronda was on the verge of a melt down and mom kept apologizing to us. I was just fucking pissed off.

Finally, mom got us together and discussed the situation.

"Kids, I am so sorry for this. Maybe it won't be as bad as it looks."

I said, "Mom, there is nothing for us to do but look at each other."

My sister said, "In case you haven't noticed, there is only one bedroom."

"I know that kids, but we will have to make do with what we have. It won't be that bad."

Much later the phone rang and it was some bozo from the hotel telling us that our clothes were lost and that they are looking for them and as soon as they find them, they will be brought up to the room.

My mom lost it and started cursing and yelling. It took me awhile for me to calm her down from her hysterics.

Food was sent up and it was just about edible, but we ate it. We had no choice.

After we ate, mom said, "Well, we have no clothes, only what we have on and only one bedroom, so what do we do?"

I replied, "I can sleep on the floor and you two can sleep in the bed."

Ronda said, "I can't sleep in my dress."

Then mom replied, "Ok. Here is what we'll do. Ronda, you and I will sleep in the bed. We'll have to sleep in our bras and panties. Jeff, you'll sleep on the floor in your underwear. That's the best that I can think of."

Ronda said, "I can't sleep in my bra."

Mom yelled, "Ronda, sleep naked for all I care. We have to make the best of it."

So, the first night was dreadful. I had to sleep on the floor in my underwear. Mom slept in bed wearing her bra and panties and my darling sister slept in bed with mom without wearing a bra.

The morning was another joke. Three of trying to use the one bathroom and trying to take showers.

Breakfast, if you can call it that, was sent up. Over breakfast we discussed what we were going to do. Then the phone rang. It was someone from the desk informing my mother that they still could not find our clothes but they would keep looking.

When mom got off the phone she said, "The fucking hotel lost all of our clothes."

My sister said, "So now what do we do?"

Mom looked at us and replied, "I just don't know...I don't know."

For the next half hour we all sat in disbelief and wondered what we were going to do.

An hour later I said, "I have an idea but I don't know if you are going to like it."

"Tell us about it anyway son."

"Ok. We have no other clothes but what we are wearing, right? So, why don't we just stay naked. This way we can wash our clothes. Look, I don't want to stay in these clothes for the next five days. At some point they will have to be washed. Anyway, it was just an idea."

"I don't think so son."

"Well mom, I am not wearing these clothes for the next five days. You guys can do what you want but I'm not."

My sister said, "Mom, I agree with Jeff. We are all adults and I am not going to stay in these clothes for the next five days either."

As mom sat there in shock, me and my sister took off our clothes and sat down naked.

Mom just looked at us in disbelief.

After it sunk in, my mother got up and took off her clothes..."If you can't beat them, then join them." She said.

And then we all laughed.

It was the first time I saw my mom & sister naked. Mom looked stunning for 40 years old and having two kids. Her breasts barely sagged and she had a nicely trimmed pussy.

Ronda was a chip off the old block. She had nice perky breasts and a smooth pussy, something I didn't expect to see but pleasantly surprised.

As for me, I'm pretty sure neither one of them have seen me naked since I was a baby. I thought I heard a low gasp and an 'mmm' when mom & sis saw me standing there naked.

That night, after dinner, mom said, "Jeff, I don't want you sleeping on the floor...so from now on you can sleep in the bed with us."

"You sure mom? It's no big deal. I can sleep on the floor."

"No. My son is not going to sleep on the floor."

"Thanks mom."

That night we got into bed with mom in the middle. I chuckled to myself and thought it would be funny if we had a picture of this because nobody was going to believe it.

Anyway, being with my naked mother & sister I really tried not to think of the situation so I wouldn't get an erection which would prove embarrassing and awkward.

Well, we did manage to get through the first night without any incidents.

The next day we all felt more comfortable with our nudity and mom said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Even my sister said she enjoyed the freedom of not having clothes on. For me, hell, I just took in the view that they both afforded me and if I felt the need, I would just go to the bathroom and take care of the problem.

However, the next night proved to be a bit more challenging. That night my sister slept in the middle. During the night she rolled over to my side and I awoke with her tits on my chest. As I just laid there, hoping she would roll back towards mom, her hand moved to my leg and was on the verge of touching my cock. I was still as her hand moved closer to my cock. Then she let out a low moan and now her hand was clearly on my cock. Not knowing what to do, I jumped out of bed & headed to the bathroom. I waited awhile before I went back to bed. My sister had turned toward to mom and I eased myself back into bed. Thank God nothing else happened and I was able to get some sleep.

The next day we all just relaxed since that's all we could do. We still had not heard anything about our clothes and mom was more than angry and every now and then would yell out a bunch of curse words but sis and I didn't say a word. We just let her vent.

I do have to say that the good got better, not great, but better. That night we all showered and went to bed with me in the middle.

It took awhile before I fell asleep but I did. Then, I don't know what time it was, mom turned toward me and her tits were pressing against me with her hand draped over my stomach. Then she started talking in her sleep..."You feel good Robert. Make Love to me."

My eyes opened wide as mom must have been dreaming of my father. I didn't know what to do.

"Come on Robert, make love to your wife...fuck me."

Her hand moved to my cock which was hard now. "Oh baby, you're so hard...fuck me." Then she started jerking me off. I tried moving her hand away but she was persistent. She continued jerking me off and then she moved her face up to me and kissed me. Now I was really panicking...Then mom moved and somehow got my cock near her slit. "Oh, Robert. I need you inside me. Now baby...Now." And she said my cock into her cunt. I couldn't hold back and came right away in her. "That felt good Robert. I love you." And then she rolled over and was quiet. I don't think I slept anymore after that and could only imagine what tomorrow morning was going to bring.

The next morning we got up and mom didn't say a word...like nothing ever happened. Was I the one who was having a dream? Did I fuck my mother? Did she know what she was doing? All these questions ran through my mind. I couldn't just ask her.

For the rest of the day I didn't say much. I was waiting for her to say something, anything about last night but it never came. Surely if I came in her, she would know it and say something. After a lot of soul searching I decided that it was I who was dreaming as that was the only plausible answer.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened for the next two days. They never found our clothes and we had two nights and one more day of quarantine before we would go home.

That night we showered and went to bed, all of us looking forward to getting the fuck out of here.

They put me in the middle and we went to sleep. I fell dead asleep in minutes. At some point I started having that same dream about my mom. It was so real...I heard every whisper and felt her on me. Then I woke up and when I opened my eyes, mom held up her finger and said, "Shhhh. We don't want to wake up your sister." Then it hit me, I wasn't dreaming. My mother was on top of me and wanted me to fuck her.

I whispered, "Mom, what are you doing?"

"I need you son. I want you to fuck me again."

By this time, her hand was on my hard cock and she was slipping my cock in her cunt.

"Mmmm... that's it baby. Fuck mommy. Cum in mommy baby."

My mother was riding my cock gently, her tits bouncing up and down. As she rode me, I played with her tits and managed to suck on her nipples. She started moaning in pleasure and picked up her pace and soon I told her I was going to cum.

"Yes, Jeff, cum in mommy's cunt baby just like your father did. Cum in me baby." I shot my cum into her, shooting several spurts of cum until I finished. Just as I finished, mom rolled off of me and kissed me. "Thank you baby. I love you." Then she fell fast asleep.

As I lay in bed, I looked over at my sister and realized my sister had her eyes open..."So my big brother just fucked our mother. How was she Jeff?"

"Go back to sleep you little bitch."

"No. I want you to fuck me just like you did mom."

"I'm not going to fuck you, now go to sleep."

"If you don't fuck me, I'm going to tell everyone what you and mom did."

"Ok. I'll fuck you but this is the only time."

Ronda laid on her back and I mounted her. I slipped my cock on her cunt and started fucking her making sure not to wake our mother. After a few minutes I whispered to her I was going to cum. I was pulling my cock out to cum on her but she held me down and I filled her cunt with my cum.

As soon as I finished cumming, I got off of her and went to sleep.

The next day, which was to be our last day in quarantine, over breakfast, mom said, "Ronda, last night I heard and saw you and your brother and I guess I am to blame for everything. I don't blame either one of you."

She continued, "So, that being said, if you don't already know, your brother and I had sex too last night. This is all my fault."

I looked at mom & sis and said, "Look, it's nobody's fault. We are all adults and so what if we fucked. I don't regret it. I love both of you and would do it again."

I went on, "Things happen for a reason and maybe that's why we got stuck here, to love one another."

Mom said, "Look, I know it's wrong but if you two are ok with what we did, then we should accept it and move on. I for one wouldn't mind continuing with Jeff when we get home. As far as you two go, I wouldn't be upset if you guys continued what was started last night. Hell, I wouldn't mind if we all got together either."