All Comments on 'Quarantined... With my Sister'

by sixT9dr

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
michael1664michael1664over 2 years ago

love this story. cannot wait for part two

sargedog1sargedog1over 2 years ago

clearly a birthday episode is due

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, make her pregnant and it is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How stupid is this guy’s wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let’s hope this story continues…. And that sister winds up pregnant from he brother’s cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made me so uncontrollably horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Exciting. Enjoyable. Erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any sexy hair on her brother's manly chest? That could be an additional turn on for the sister! You do mention his manly hair, but I'm assuming that's pubes and hairy thighs or abs??

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

Very hot, very arousing. By the end of the read, my towel was soaked. I think the wife should have peeked in on them. Loved the part where she moved her panties aside to impale herself on his cock. Btw, sibling sex, being so taboo, is really hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part two has to include how she uses his toys on him and her and how she takes his cock in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Wish more details were revealed about how she felt when her brother first sprayed inside her pussy.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME, EXCITING, EROTIC

One of the best brother and sister stories.

Love to see a follow up visit to see his

sister.

Beautiful and Adventurous

5 Stars

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That was very hot! WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this has happened between real brothers and sisters obviously. I agree it was very arousing and I could see something like this happen. Now hubby's wife couldn't be that dumb or deaf to have not heard anything. Maybe she wanted to see what would happen ? OR Wanted to create a situation that it would happen. In any case it did and I am sure his sister got aroused and exploited it ? I hope a follow-up story happens and that his wife takes advantage and eats out his sister who figures that out and goes with it. Then the 2 women take advantage of hubby who eats out his sister but then his wife reverses roles and really bangs him well and shares his cum with the sister. Thank you.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

BTW, why didn’t they use their phone alarm to make sure they were up earlier.

dezzirabledezzirableover 2 years ago

Amazingly written story, hot hot hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot… sisters like that are the best..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BY FAR the BEST story I have read here! I couldn't stop reading, I wish there was more to it! Please write the follow up of his visit to her for her birthday! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me fucking horny too and then I came a gallon. And came again soon after. Wtf. Haha. True story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sexy. I cummed 2 times reading this. I love the part "You like how my girl part touches your boy part".

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

Brilliant, thanks. I do know what you mean

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

Didn’t it kinda smell of you know what in that basement? Did someone notice it while the lovers were on the way to the airport?

GabbygeeGabbygeeabout 2 years ago

OMG....I want a brother STAT

GabbygeeGabbygeeabout 2 years ago

Your story made me feel as if i was your sister...

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

“My first contact with her warm, wet flesh sent shivers throughout my entire body. It felt like I was about to lose my virginity all over again.”

sixT9dr i absolutely loved that line from your story.

I’m personally more into mother/son incest stories, but this one definitely gets five stars from me.

Very nice job ❤️

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Aaawww...a VERY NICE brother-sister love/incest story...glad I found this author and the stories.

The flow was excellent, the detailing so good!

Do e**5**Stars🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋 (I know, 'not star's...tho't volcanoes MORE APPROPRIATE!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ausgzeichnet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Took bad they didnt

Start fucking the first night They made. Up for the last night though . Gabby gee you have a fantastic ass!!!!!lll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So - plans for the counter-visit?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, but they were really lucky to get away with such a mild dose of covid. Hot sex was not going to happen when I had covid!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What if the wife wasn’t at all stupid? When the sister gets home and opens her bag to find a note from the wife saying simply, “we need to talk.” That would open many possible story lines. Talk about the wife being in control.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dialogue was a littlest cringe

DuzCuzDuzCuz3 months ago

Very well written. I could actually believe this was an account of an actual experience. Incest is either the closest experience to heaven or the closest experience to hell a person will ever have on earth. I'm glad the two of you have found heaven. May it always be that way for both of you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dialogue was hilariously awful. How does this story have a decent rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous