All Comments on 'Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This is sheer genius

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Great story

I am really enjoying this story, great buildup. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 3 years ago

Nice twist at the end of this chapter! I can hardly wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clicking every hour to see when there is more!

Clicking every hour to see when there is more!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 3 years agoAuthor

The full story is complete. If anyone can’t wait for Literotica to post the remaining chapters, they’re available on my Patreon page under BlueDragonAuthor.

shades1ashades1aover 3 years ago

I always enjoy Blue Dragon work, and this is certainly enjoyable, but it does feel a bit derivative of his other work. The "blowjob wake-up" trope is lifted directly from his excellent OSL series, so in some ways, not even derivative. That being said, he did preface that this was an effort to unclog the pipes, and sometimes, that means just finishing something no matter how you get it done. And, if this is coming across overly-critical, I'll say that I am still very much enjoying this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal?

I'll pass on the gay story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story is good, over use of * and CAPS not

Great story but distracting grammar/punctuation.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Liking this story so far. It's very well written the conversations between the siblings seem natural. I can also feel the love that they have for each other, that comes across nicely in their banter.

The balance between story and sex seems just about right.

I like my sibling incest stories to be romantic as well as erotic and I actually don't mind more romance than sex in a story.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 3 years ago

This is a surprise coming from Literotica. You don't see such good stories like this often. Most other stories don't have any real "story" behind them.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 3 years ago
Awesome as always

Keeps getting hotter thank you I can't wait to read more. I'm glad to see you waiting here again you've been missed.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Anytime anyplace anywhere ! Reminds me of the old Martini ads in the cinema.

So, it was Michelle all along who started all this, there's a surprise .

sassyme17sassyme17about 3 years ago

You are now one of my fav authors!!! Thank you !!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Awesome ending! You caught me totally off guard. I always suspected that Michelle was the unidentified mystery girl, but I didn't expect her to sneak back in to the workout room undetected. 5 stars.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

…AND THE PLOT THICKENS! I had dismissed that first brief encounter as an Alex preliminary, just as he had. So, now Michelle just heard her sister admit to both oral AND vaginal sex with their brother. And if memory serves me correct, it is Michelle who had already admitted to having a “crush, infatuation “or whatever with him. Again as I recall, it was not simply lust, it was deeper, much deeper than that.

So this definitely should put things in a bit of a tizzy. Hah! Now, if they will just keep their cool, they should be able to work this out with Everyone winning.

Okay on to the next 5 star chapter to see how they handle it!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

That ending, wow. And she's not angry but wants to know what it was like! Love the pace, so many stories are rushed to the action and I understand that but this is so much better. Longer foreplay makes the end result more intense.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Damn, wish I had sisters like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ton of spelling mistakes, just as boring as the first chapter. I'd remove the "author" from your name, because you're not an author, you're a hack.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Old Al here….enjoying some of my All Star stories…or actually other people’s stories that I have rated 5 stars. Usually, only because the scale doesn’t go to 10! This is one I have marked as a favorite and after 4 months of others I had to reread quality again. Sure there are some good stories out there. But so many want to inject misery, or take the “ it’s wrong it’s illegal” crap to such an extent I leave in themidst of a story. I mean seriously, if anyone has EVER seen or heard of over 18 consensual adults getting arrested for boinking, email me or send me a message here! In my 68 years on earth I have only heard of sex crimes involving minors and/or forced sex acts. Not once have I heard of the dreaded “incest police “ clubbing some unsuspecting couple of siblings with their night sticks and dragging them off to be ridiculed and prosecuted.

My apologies to Bluedragonauthor. This has NOTHING to do with anything in your excellent works. Just a reason why I reread this quality material.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

HOLD ON! I just read some spineless wonders comment saying Bluedragon was not an author bu t a hack!?! THATS AN OUTRAGE! Perhaps if you locate your testicles and remember your name, you can point everyone to one of your works!

Such inflammatory statements where you give no reason for the disparaging remarks, you simply make them under the cover of anonymity and slither off.

I am sure Mr Bluedragon would like to know the basis for such comments. I know I would and I have no skin in the game. If you want to be listened to, grow some then state your reasons .

Uncle Al.

OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

I love how the most critical people on good stories are pussies that won't post their names calling people hacks when they're just trolls by the way love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, and as the author stated at the start, a long slow build up before any naughty bits.

But the wait was well worth it.

I can't understand the complaints about the contents of the story, nor the length of the story.

The author delivered exactly what he or she said they would.

For all you moral high ground holier than me haters of incestual stories what on earth are you doing on a porn website?

what do you expect on a porn site where the story is clearly catalogued incest.

Readers should be aware that incest is only a socially unacceptable thing.

There is no scientific evidence to back up exaggerated claims of deformed babies etc as a result of incest.

There were never any tests. There has never been reliable data collected to make an accurate conclusion from. I mean what percentage of couples involved in illegal incest are actually going to acknowledge it in an "anonymous" survey.

The concept of deformities was just blindly accepted by us unsuspecting plebs when people in authority said it was wrong.

Farmers have successfully been incestually inbreeding stock for livestock improvement for centuries.

Not saying incest is moral or alright, just our impressions of it are not based on scientific evidence.

God forbid they ever remove the law with the protection that young girls get from it.

In this day and age where Timothy Leary's "if it feels good then do it" is widely embraced, far too many young girls would be raped in their own beds by their randy fathers.

I was a member of Lit, but after logging on perhaps a dozen times just to read, my login was rejected. I emailed and did not get a reply. So I remain anonymous.

A R W

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 2 years ago

I love this story and your plot. sheer genius

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT

Progressing beautifully.

MrSlyMrSlyover 1 year ago

But this time... *she'd* said it first.

Twice.

And I got a silly smile on my face.

~~~~~~

That's just great writing!

Great story! Thank you very much

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

And little sister makes 3 . GR8 story man .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Omg the lucky fucker is going to be fucking both his sisters, more and more please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...