Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scowled and nodded reluctantly. "You may have a point, but (A) I'm a guy, and (B) I was more than happy to roll you over and hammer you into the mattress. As for not giving verbal consent, I was afraid you were a dream and I didn't want to break the spell."

Alex exhaled slowly, conceding, "I suppose."

"To be clear: You have my consent. Anytime, anywhere, even if it's in the middle of the night. Okay, maybe not *anywhere*. Like, probably best if you don't strip me and try to start fucking while we're hiking up on some ridge with Michelle and a bunch of other people around. But other than that... Yeah. Consent anytime."

Alex rolled her eyes, muttering, "You enjoyed yourself."

"Of course I did! You were absofreakingly incredible. You were fan-fucking-tastic. I'm daydreaming about doing it again right now." I arched an eyebrow again. "Didn't *you* enjoy yourself?"

"Yes..." My sister sighed and looked out the window. "But that doesn't make it right."

"Doesn't make it wrong, either."

"Of course it's wrong. I'm your sister."

"I'm aware of that fact."

"We committed incest. Aren't you torn up about that?"

"Not really."

Alex shook her head in mild disgust. "Men. All they care about is whether or not you have a working vagina, emotions be damned."

"Hey!" I got up from the chair and sat beside Alex, reaching over to rub her spine up and down before pulling her against my shoulder side-to-side. "I LOVE you, Lex. Now I'm not *in* love with you. And yeah, I haven't necessarily felt it was a requirement to feel deep-seated emotions for a girl before I started having sex with her. But please don't lump me in with your idea of a stereotypical male just out to get his rocks off. I DO have strong emotions for you. You KNOW I care about your happiness. I'm just saying that the whole 'incest' thing? Well... no... it doesn't really bother me. We're in the middle of a pandemic. All we have is each other. I *do* happen to have the only working erection in this house, and for the first time in two months I feel like there's ACTUALLY something I can do to improve your mood! I'm thrilled!"

"You sure you're not 'thrilled' because I let you blow a massive load of sperm into my twat?"

"Well of course I'm thrilled about that too. And I didn't hear you complaining at the time."

"Only because I didn't want to make enough noise for Michelle to hear."

I leveled a look at her, not believing the lie.

"Okay fine. I had one of the greatest orgasms of my life feeling you spurt inside me. Happy now?"

"Yes! Knowing that I did that for you makes me *very* happy." I grinned, but then took a deep breath and turned myself to face her a little more directly. And I stated with heartfelt sincerity, "At the same time, I'm only happy if you're okay with this. I want to make perfectly clear that you did NOT rape me. I don't regret what we did, and I'd love to continue... assisting... you in satisfying your sexual urges from time to time. But if the incest thing really bothers you and you want everything to go back to the way it was before, that's okay too. I love you and I'll accept whatever it is that you need."

Alex blinked a few times and looked down at her fiddling fingers in her lap for a long time. She inhaled and exhaled slowly, controlling her breathing as if she were in a yoga class. And she closed her eyes for several seconds before opening them and then fixing me with a look I couldn't quite decipher right away.

"Do you really mean all that?" she asked softly.

I nodded. "Every word."

She reached one hand up, caressing my cheek as she stared into my eyes, searching for... something. I tried to pour all my love and affection into my gaze, willing her to understand. Her hand caressed my cheek for a little longer, and the hint of a smile started to tug at the corners of her lips. And then quite slowly and deliberately, she slid her hand behind my head, drew me closer to her face, and she pressed her lips to mine.

The kiss didn't last long, but it was long enough for her to sigh happily and press her tongue into my mouth for a little while. It was over way before I wanted it to be over, but she turned her head away and stared into her lap, fiddling with her fingers.

Shaking her head, Alex muttered, "You really DO have the only working penis in the house. It's been less than two months of quarantine and already my vibrators aren't cutting it."

"We can tell. You bitch about it to Emily often enough."

Sighing, Alex groaned, "I thought I could handle that one night I gave you a blowjob. It was such a... *naughty*... thing to do. I got an illicit charge out of that, and it definitely put me in a good mood for a few days. But at the same time, it didn't get ME off. I went into your room last night thinking I would just suck you off again, maybe finger myself while I was doing it. I wasn't planning to fuck you, but you have such a beautiful dick, and I couldn't get the idea of riding it out of my head."

Her voice trailed off, but sensing she wasn't done yet, I didn't speak.

"I *still* can't get the idea out of my head," she added.

I smirked. "Well now -I- can't get it out of my head, either."

Alex rolled her eyes and got off the bed.

"Hey Lex?" I called.

She glanced back at me.

"Uhhh, I just wanted to confirm. Are you still on the pill? I tried to ask last night but you were a little... vague."

She chuckled. "Yes. Not that I was expecting to get laid or anything, but my periods can get irregular so I've kept taking them."

I visibly relaxed.

"That doesn't mean it's okay for us to keep fucking."

"Fair enough."

Walking over to the door, she reached out and grabbed the handle but did not yet turn it.

"I don't know what I want yet," she explained. "I'm not saying it's never going to happen again, but I'm not saying it is. You may be fine with what we're doing, but I need to think about this a little more, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded my understanding as I got off the bed and approached her, saying sincerely, "I love you, Lex."

She smiled at me and nodded. "I love you, too."

And then I left.

****

Nothing happened between me and Alex for the next several days. I never woke up in the middle of the night feeling something tickle my balls. She never invited me into her bedroom. She never even gave me more than a simple hug during the day. On the bright side, she wasn't standoffish, and she could smile and have a conversation with me face-to-face without getting all awkward. We ate our meals, attended our classes, and generally went about our normal pandemic-world routine. I played some video games, the girls video chatted with their friends, we read some books, and streamed TV shows. In a word, everything was: normal.

On Saturday, the three of us went on a 10-mile bike ride, picked up fast food on the way home for dinner, and streamed a movie. After the movie was over, I went into my room and cued up some internet porn.

But then came Sunday.

It started off normally enough. I woke up after 11am. Alex was in her room but had the door open while she worked on a school project. Michelle was in the kitchen and said she was making brunch for everyone. I gave her a big hug of thanks and then went to pour myself some orange juice.

Alex joined us for the meal, and we chatted about nothing in particular. Michelle announced that she was doing a supply run that evening as we were running low on some of the supplies and asked us to write down anything we needed. We scribbled a few things onto Michelle's notepad and left it next to the table where we kept the car keys, just in case someone thought of something else to buy between now and then, and split up to go our separate ways.

I started by washing the dishes and frying pan. Alex went back upstairs to finish her school project. And Michelle stretched out across the big sofa to read a book. Everything was utterly and completely "normal", the way it had been now for days.

In the afternoon, Alex chatted with her friends for a bit, but we convinced her to play games with us for a while. And then it was time for Michelle to make her supply run.

Ever since we were kids our family had gone to our local warehouse club store around 5 to 5:30pm on a weekend. We could eat cheap hot dogs and pizza for dinner (always a treat for a kid), and more importantly, it was never that busy right before closing time. This was especially important during a pandemic to keep down the risk of bringing coronavirus home to Alex, so Michelle put on her N95 mask and headed out. For some reason, Alex went to the front window and pulled back the curtain a few inches, watching the car back out of the driveway, turn down the street, and drive away.

And then she POUNCED.

I had turned the TV on before the car had even left the garage. I'd been rapidly thumbing the arrows, scrolling around somewhat aimlessly hoping *something* would trigger an impulse inside me saying, "Watch me! I'll actually be interesting!"

The point is, I had NO idea my arms would be suddenly full of horny sister until the moment they were. And then suddenly Alex's tongue was in my mouth while her hands slid beneath the hem of my shirt to scratch her fingernails over my abs.

Now *this* is interesting...

Seconds later, she broke our kiss to cross her arms and abruptly rip her baggy sweatshirt over her head, baring those big boobs to my gaze supported by a flesh-toned bra.

"Lex?" I questioned just once while staring at her breasts.

"I wanna do it on the couch," she husked breathlessly while reaching behind herself to unsnap the bra. The cups popped forward as if on springs, and she quickly shucked the garment off her arms before grabbing my head and yanking it into her cleavage.

I nodded my agreement wordlessly, brushing my nose across her nipple. My arms wrapped around her body as I kissed and licked the globes of Alex's bountiful bosom, finally pulling back far enough to take a puffy pink nub into my mouth. I suckled like a baby while she cooed at me, stroking my hair. Meanwhile, her hand inverted and slid down into my shorts, grasping my rapidly growing erection.

She gave me enough time to switch boobs, suckling at the other teat. I couldn't decide yet which one was my favorite breast. More taste testing would be required, I was sure. But for now, my sister dismounted me, stood up, and started yanking down her sweatpants and gestured for me to do the same.

Seconds later, she stood up, fully naked, while I hadn't removed a thing. She gave me an annoyed look, gesturing at me and saying expectantly, "Well?"

I blinked a few times and only then started to pull off my shirt. When it was off, I apologized by saying, "Sorry, but I just had to stop and stare at you. You're *gorgeous*, Lex."

She practically melted and immediately hopped her bare-naked body right back into my lap, wrapping her arms and kissing me warmly. But a few seconds later, she got off me again, muttering, "Hurry up!" She suited actions to words by grabbing the waistband of my shorts and yanking them down to my knees.

"Hey, hey, relax," I told her, reaching out to caress my sister's cheek. "Michelle will be gone for at least an hour, maybe even two."

"Yeah well maybe I want to fuck you more than once, maybe even *thrice*."

My jaw dropped. "Three times?"

She flashed me a wicked grin. "If you can get it up, I'd love to help you make it go back down."

****

No, we didn't make it to "thrice", but we did make it to "twice". After she got me naked, Alex knelt on the floor in front of me, worshiping my cock with her mouth and hands for a few minutes to make sure I was as hard as an iron pole before climbing aboard and riding me. I slobbered all over her tits and squeezed her butt-cheeks, using them as handholds to pin her clit down against my pelvic bone and really grind her against me. With nobody else in the house she didn't have to stifle her screams, although she made sure not to get loud enough to alert the neighbors or anything like that.

After cumming, Alex got off me and then bent herself over the backrest, wiggling her juicy butt back at me. I happily stepped between her legs, held her hips, and slammed my way in from behind. As before, my sister had been satisfied by her first orgasm and seemed happy to let me seek out my own. Also as before, she enjoyed my up-tempo hammering enough to climax a second time.

I had stopped myself from busting my nut inside her while she recovered from that second orgasm. And when she realized I was still hard, she looked back at me with a coy smile and asked, "Do you wanna cum inside me? Or do you wanna cum ON me?"

My eyes grew as big as saucers for a moment, and she already knew my answer. She leaned forward far enough to disengage us, spun around to kneel atop the couch cushions, and wrapped her lips around my shaft. Grabbing hold of my ass, she directed me to face-fuck her a bit while she tried to open her throat, not quite succeeding all the time, and she had to stop and cough a bit.

At that, I stopped face-fucking her, unable to see my big sister in tears. But she waved me off and simply grabbed on with both hands, twisting and stroking and begging me to squirt my jizz all over her pretty face.

About a minute later, I did just that, the first shot splattering across her nose and forehead. She closed her eyes and leaned in, coaxing out more and more cream while she circled her face to one side or the other, trying to spread out my spunk until she was literally *covered* in incestuous brother-cum.

"How do I look?" she asked with an impish smile.

"You look *amazing*," I said truthfully.

"You know what I love about you?" she asked, scraping a glob of cum off her eyelid with one finger and popping it into her mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop.

"What?"

"I love the heat in your voice when you give me these compliments, or when you tell me you love me. I know with one hundred percent certainty that you mean every last syllable."

"I do. I really do."

She giggled, scooped up more cum into her mouth, and then got up to go clean the rest of her face off.

I sat back to catch my breath for a bit, and then went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I had a feeling I'd need to stay hydrated around her. Alex returned a few minutes later, checked the clock, and started gathering up her clothing. From the kitchen, I frowned and shot her a puppy dog look, complaining, "I thought you said you wanted to go for 'thrice'."

Alex smiled. "We took about a half-hour. I want at least one more round, but we should probably take this upstairs, just in case Michelle comes back early. We'll hear the garage door go up and you can scramble back to your room if need be."

I nodded and replied, "Makes sense."

Alex nodded and started heading for the stairs, looking quite giddy that we were doing this. But after three steps, she stopped and looked back at me, an almost nervous expression on her face.

I had started to follow her but stopped and arch an eyebrow. "What is it?"

My sister blushed and gave me a hopeful look. "Would you go down on me?"

I snorted. "Is THAT what you're worried about? Of course, Lex. Anytime, anywhere."

****

"Michelle, wake up your brother," Mom drawled on the screen.

My sister elbowed me in the ribs, pretty hard, startling me from my daydream. "Huh? Whuh?"

"I was *asking*," Mom scolded me, "If you're taking good care of Alexandra."

I blinked twice in shock as panic set in. "Whu-what?" I squawked.

From the other side of Michelle on the couch, Alex leaned toward the middle of the camera frame and explained, "He's taking care of me just fine, Mom. Picked up my meds on Tuesday and I know he's being careful to social distance. Plus, the door hinge broke off the bathroom cabinet on Wednesday and he patched it up. He cleaned up the yard. He vacuumed the TV room. He does everything I tell him to do like an obedient little brother."

Michelle grumped. "Well he didn't help ME bring in any of the supplies when I got home today."

Blushing pink, I muttered, "I was... uh... kinda busy."

Michelle rolled her eyes and explained, "He was jerking off to internet porn."

"Chelle!" I squawked.

"Please don't ever tell me about that stuff." Mom facepalmed and shook her head. "Speaking of supplies, are you well-stocked? Toilet paper? Tissues?"

"Yeah, we got plenty," Michelle replied before continuing to list off everything we had. I thought a simple 'yes' would have sufficed, but women think a little differently than I do. And while my little sister prattled on, I went back to reminiscing about what Alex and I had been *doing* during that supply run.

I had indeed gone down on my sister as soon as we got into her bedroom. I loved hearing her moan and groan in reaction to everything I did, and I happily feasted on her for twenty minutes and I know she had at least three orgasms. She especially liked it when I sucked on her clit while ramming two fingers in and out of her cunt. And when I flipped my hand so that I could curl those fingers in a "come here" gesture, she screamed her pretty little head off and dumped a fresh load of girlcum all over my face.

After that, she grabbed my hair and yanked on it none too gently, calling for me to climb on and fuck her. I actually wanted to try giving her one more oral orgasm, but she drummed her heels on my back and *ordered* me in her Big Sister voice to obey, and laughing, I slid up the lush wonderland of her body, pausing to suck both tits along the way.

Giggling, she commented about how wet my face was and told me to grab a few tissues, but not before holding my head in her hands and licking my lips, moaning as she tasted her own pussy juice. After that, I dried off as best I could, settled back between her legs, and she guided my dick into her steaming snatch with her own hand.

Alex only had one more orgasm while we fucked. Not even me jack-hammering the hell out of her toward the end was enough to set her off again, not that she seemed to mind. If anything, she seemed distracted, no longer paying attention to the way my prick pounded in and out of her pussy. She was watching my face, staring at me with a look of sweet adoration. And toward the end she hooked her ankles around my calves, holding me close so that I couldn't take really big lunges into her body.

Instead, we practically cuddled, albeit with me inside her. I made short grinding motions, keeping myself at full depth carving my cock counterclockwise around the inner walls of her cunt. We kissed and we kissed and we kissed some more. When I stopped to think about it, Alex and I were no longer fucking just to relieve pent up sexual cravings. Those needs had already been satisfied and now...

Now... we'd started making love.

And as if to reinforce that idea, the next time we broke for air, Alex batted her eyelashes at me, gave me the sweetest look, and craned her neck up so she could peck my nose, crooning, "I love you, squirt."

I grinned and kissed her back, saying, "I love you, too."

And then I came, and the world was filled with light.

Five minutes later, the real world came back to me. I was still buried inside of her, Alex murmuring happy mumbles into my neck while she stroked my sweaty back and rubbed my shoulders. I realized my heavy weight must have been crushing her, so I tried to push myself up and off, but she cinched her ankles around my calves again and clutched me close, not ready yet to let me go.

And that's when we felt a low rumble under the floor beneath us. Alex's bedroom was right on top of the garage, and we both heard the sounds of the garage door rolling up. Michelle was home.

Alex practically threw me off her, my dick exiting her sodden pussy with a squish, and she scrambled to grab my clothes and toss them to me. "Go to your room," she hissed. "I'm gonna jump in the shower."