Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and started to get dressed. "I'll go help Michelle bring in all the supplies."

"NO! Are you crazy!" Alex hissed even louder. "You smell like you've been fucking me for an hour and your face still has dried pussy juice on it! Go to your room!"

I gestured out the door. "But she'll get upset if I don't help her carry everything in!"

"Then she'll get upset. You smell like sex and then she'll *know*. Just go to your room! After I've finished, you can take a shower too, alright? I'll tell her we decided to do a workout video together while she was out, and then you went upstairs to fantasize about porking Pamela Reif."

"Fine, fine." I'd only managed to pull my shorts on but held my shirt in my hands. I headed for the door, but just before I got there, Alex caught my arms and stopped me.

"I mean it," she said sincerely. "I love you."

I grinned, replied, "I love you, too." I kissed her and then fled. A minute later, I heard the shower start up in the bathroom.

A minute after that, Michelle started complaining loudly from downstairs that I wasn't helping her bring in all the supplies. I locked my bedroom door and tried to ignore her. And when I finally took a shower and came downstairs, she was still pretty mad. It only occurred to me *afterward* that there was no reason I couldn't have been taking a shower at the same time Alex was. We did have two bathrooms after all.

But I wasn't worried about it. Michelle and I had a strong enough relationship that she'd get over it. I'd probably have to do some chore or another to make it up to her, though.

Back to the parental video chat, Alex and Mom were talking about something, and I started thinking back over everything that had happened ever since that fateful moment when my towel had slipped to the floor in the hallway after my shower. I thought about her sneaking into my bedroom later that night to pull my cock out through my pajama pants and then panicking when I woke up. I thought about her barging in on me while I'd been jerking off to that Billionaire story. I thought about her giving me a blowjob in her room, then having sex in my room, and finally everything we'd just done today.

In all that time, she'd never before said "I love you" to me. I mean, she said she loved my cock, and she replied "I love you, too" after I'd said the words first.

But this time... *she'd* said it first.

Twice.

And I got a silly smile on my face.

Michelle elbowed me in the ribs, muttering, "He's not paying attention again. Must be thinking about sex because he's got a pretty big tent in his shorts."

I sat up straight and covered my crotch with both hands, blushing pink.

Mom groaned and facepalmed again. "I TOLD you not to tell me that stuff."

****

Given that a week had passed between Alex's first blowjob and then her mounting me in my bedroom, and then several days had passed until we banged twice while Michelle had gone on the supply run, I wasn't expecting an encore anytime soon.

I was prepared to act like everything was normal for a while, going about our daily routines until Alex got an urge again and initiated something. But it turned out I wouldn't need to wait nearly that long.

Monday night, I woke up in the middle of the night to find my sister's lips wrapped around my schlong. She only sucked me long enough to get me rock hard, and then flopped onto her back so I could do all the work. We actually spent more time exploring each other's bodies like kids checking out new playgrounds instead of being quite so orgasm-focused. But of course she still went back to her room with a squishy load in her snatch.

Tuesday afternoon, Michelle went for a run around the neighborhood. I had been eating chips and salsa as an after-school snack, and two minutes after Michelle left, Alex pulled down my shorts and fed on my prick until SHE got an after-school snack.

Wednesday, we didn't do anything, but on Thursday night, Alex woke me with a sweet kiss while her fingernails scratched my abs. Her hand then slid into my pants, began stroking my shaft, and she told me she wanted to fuck in *her* room. Being further down the hall, we could at least be a *little* louder. My ejaculation was so good that I fell asleep in her bed again. But she woke up around 5am and urgently shooed me out, lest we get caught. That had been a close one, and she scolded me not to fall asleep in her bed anymore.

And then came Friday.

****

"You've seemed pretty happy, lately," Michelle commented as she pushed her pawn to F5.

I arched an eyebrow and asked, "What do you mean?" I moved my bishop to H5. "Check".

"You're smirking," my little sister explained.

"Because you're in check."

"You've been smirking for *days*."

I shrugged. "I've been in a good mood."

"I just said you've been in a good mood. I'm just wondering why."

I shrugged again. "Am I really acting abnormally?"

She mused on that, finally sighing and moving her king out of check. "'Abnormally' isn't the right word. You've just been... perky!"

I chuckled and slid my queen over to D4. "Check. I'm having a good week."

"I'll say." She frowned, trying to figure out how to get out of my trap. "You meet some hot chick online or something?"

"What? No. Not even looking." I frowned, a lightbulb suddenly turning on above my head. Mom had once explained that nobody ever asked a question without that topic being on *their* mind first. "Wait, have *you* met somebody online?"

Michelle jerked her head back, her ears turning pink. "What are you talking about? No..." But she couldn't look me in the eyes and immediately started fidgeting.

"You have, haven't you?"

"I have a *boyfriend*," she sputtered.

"A boyfriend you haven't seen since before the pandemic and never talk to on the phone. I think the appropriate phrase is that you were 'dating' somebody but aren't dating him anymore."

Michelle regained some composure and pursed her lips. "I really *haven't* met anybody online, alright?"

"But you've been surfing, haven't you? Checking out guys?" I chuckled. "If you're looking for masturbation material, I can certainly say internet porn will provide more immediate gratification."

"Eww, don't be gross. And there's nothing wrong with... browsing... online."

"You posting sexy videos of yourself?"

"Seriously, no." Michelle made a face. "I'm not like that."

"You slide into the DMs of somebody? A hunky Zac Efron-type with washboard abs?"

She giggled. "Would you be jealous if I did?"

I snorted. "You're my sister. I wouldn't be jealous, just overprotective. I'd threaten to drive over to the guy's house with a baseball bat."

"Please don't."

"Did some guy DM you back?"

She turned to look away. "I'm not saying."

I arched an eyebrow. "Are you DM'ing him videos of yourself in your underwear?"

"We are NOT having this conversation."

"Fine, fine." I gestured to the board. "You're still in check."

Michelle nodded glumly, still trying to figure a way out of my trap. She wasn't in checkmate... yet. But unless she came up with something unexpected, she would be in just two more moves. But before she moved a piece, her head came up sharply. "Waitaminute! I was grilling YOU. How the hell did we get talking about ME?"

I just grinned and replied, "Checkmate."

****

"Hey guys. Mind if I join you?"

Michelle and I looked behind us, surprised to see Alex standing by the wall wearing a hot pink sports bra and black workout pants. She had workout gloves on her hands and held a set of dumbbells.

I had my hand on the remote, thumbing through videos, I was about to pick a long 45-minute workout, but gave Michelle a questioning look first.

"Yeah, of course," Michelle replied with a smile. "You were the one that put us onto these videos in the first place."

"That's what I thought," Lex said. "I figured, why do this alone in my room when we're all watching the same videos anyway."

I took a quick look around and decided to slide the coffee table out of the way. We had enough floor space in front of the TV for both me and Michelle to exercise, but not all three of us. Afterwards, I set up my stuff in the spot where the coffee table used to be and cued up the video. Alex got into position in my usual spot, and then turned and looked back at me over her shoulder.

"I think he just wants to stare at our butts from back there," Alex quipped.

Michelle giggled and looked back at me. She nodded and smirked at her big sister, "I think you're right."

I blushed, stared at my feet, and didn't respond. I really *did* want to stare at their butts. I mean Alex's butt. She truly was "built for comfort" as my friends would say. I figured it was okay to perve on her since we were fucking, but I was still trying to be a good brother about NOT treating my little sister like a sex object. Thankfully, ever since Alex had started sucking on my schlong, I'd been able to keep myself from fantasizing about Michelle masturbating in the shower. But now that the girls had put the idea in my head, I knew I wouldn't be able to NOT think about gawking at my little sister's tight ass in those *super*-small volleyball shorts. If Alex was built for comfort, then Michelle was built for speed.

Stop thinking that!

Forty minutes later, all three of us were flat on our backs across the carpet, staring at the ceiling and sucking wind. That workout had been INTENSE. I still had a little bit of water in my bottle, and without getting up I chugged whatever was left.

"Good workout, all," Michelle said encouragingly. "We made it."

"Speak for yourself," I wheezed. "I think I died five minutes ago."

"That was fun," Alex commented, sitting up first. She didn't even look that tired. I had long known she was the gym rat of the family. "Thanks for letting me join."

"Anytime," Michelle replied. "You were always welcome."

"Yeah, totally," I added without really thinking about it. "Anytime, anywhere."

Alex shot me a look, a warning in her eyes, but I just chuckled and went back to staring at the ceiling. Michelle didn't notice as she had started getting up.

"I call dibs on first shower," my little sister said while nudging me with her foot. "YOU can put away the weights."

I waved her off. I'd been putting away the weights all week, and doing any other minor chores Michelle could think of, as penance for not helping bring in the supplies on Sunday. Michelle left, and after taking several deep breaths, I finally started to think about getting up.

But before I could, I felt my gym shorts being pulled down and my limp penis was suddenly exposed to the air. I jerked in surprise and looked own to find Alex shushing me with an index finger in front of her lips, and then she bent to take a slow, languid lick along my dick from balls to tip. It started growing immediately.

"What are you *doing*?" I whispered. "She could still come back downstairs!"

"I can't wait," Alex moaned softly, nursing my prick with her lips and tongue while scratching my balls with her fingernails. After staring at my sister's asses for the last 40 minutes, watching them move and jiggle and flex in their skintight clothing, I'd already been half-aroused and her ministrations took me to full hardness quite quickly.

"At least wait until you hear the shower turn on," I muttered, trying to pull my shorts back up.

Alex sighed, sitting up next to me and nodding her agreement. I managed to get my erection tucked back in, although she lay her hand atop the bulge and rubbed it slowly. Ears cocked and eyes toward the stairway, she remained alert for any sign of Michelle coming back down while mumbling softly, "I still remember the first time I saw him."

I frowned, not understanding as a small pang of jealousy hit me. "Him?"

Alex glanced down, saw my expression, and giggled before returning her attention toward the stairs. Still outside my shorts, she squeezed my dick for emphasis, repeating, "*Him*."

I finally understood she was referring to my dick, and I barked a short laugh. "Oh, *him*."

"You were in the bathroom taking a shower, so I just went to Mom and Dad's room to pee. You came outside in such a hurry, with SUCH big tent in your towel it was comical."

I covered my face and groaned, recalling that night when I couldn't get the thought of Michelle masturbating out of my head. Unwilling to jerk off to thoughts of my little sister, I'd simply tried to escape to my room and was thoroughly unsuccessful at doing so without exposing myself.

Breathing hard, Alex continued while letting her hand slide beneath my waistband once again. I was rock hard, and her cool fingers wrapped around my shaft, pumping slowly. "The step aside to avoid bumping into me, the towel slipped... and *there* he was."

"You can stop talking now," I mumbled into my hands.

"He was *beautiful*. I couldn't get him out of my head."

"Which is why you snuck into my room that night to get another look."

Alex frowned and looked down at me. "Wait, what?"

I frowned right back at her, furrowing my eyebrows. "You don't remember or something? It was like 3am. You snuck into my room, pulled me out through the flap in my pajamas, and got me hard. I woke up and you ran away. A guy doesn't forget the first time his big sister grabs his penis."

My big sister blinked at me rapidly while shaking her head, looking thoughtful. "I think you're confused with the first night when I snuck into your room, started sucking you off, and then mounted you before you even woke up. I never snuck into your room before that."

My frown deepened as I propped myself up on my elbows while Alex pulled her hand out of my shorts. "Waitaminute. If YOU didn't sneak into my room that night, then..."

"It was me," Michelle said quietly from somewhere behind me. I jerked my head around in surprise to find that she was standing by the wall, still clad in her sports bra and volleyball shorts, although she'd removed the tank top. She'd never started a shower.

In a panic, I glanced at Alex, exchanged a 'holy-shit-what-do-we-do-now-how-much-did-she-hear' look with her, and then turned back to Michelle.

With a torn expression, Michelle looked down, fidgeted with her fingers, and admitted shyly, "I was horny and we were checking each other out a little bit that night. I started masturbating in the shower thinking about you but stopped because it felt really dirty but then I couldn't get you out of my mind because I've seen you get hard every now and again and for some reason I got super-curious just how BIG your cock really was so I started tossing and turning and couldn't sleep and figured I could just sneak in and take a peek but then you weren't even hard so I started jacking you off and it just got like... HUGE... but then you woke up and I freaked out and ran away."

Michelle was out of breath by the end of that, her face having gone beyond a pink blush to a deeper red. She refused to look me in the eye, instead staring down at her fidgeting fingers. And heaven help me, I was staring at her super-hard nipples pointing like bullets through her sports bra.

A long, awkward silence followed. Michelle was blushing in embarrassment, Alex and I gawked at each other a couple of times, but neither of us knew what to say.

But eventually, Michelle spoke again. Still breathing hard, she picked her head up, fixed Alex with a very intense stare, and intoned softly, "But I *never* mounted myself on him before he even woke up. You HAVE to tell me what THAT was like."