All Comments on 'Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

I was so happy when I saw that you posted this! Yay!! Good installment. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loving the story but please lose the *******. They do nothing to enhance the story and they are distracting

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. It's believable and ties together the sexual part of their relationship with their love for each other. As life often goes, Alex and her brother's sex combined with love is elevating their relationship beyond just siblings to lovers. At some point they will realize the "love" love each other and then things will get really interesting. How will Michelle fit into the dynamics as she's already hinted she's been in "love" love with him for a long time. Great job - write faster! LOL 5*

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 3 years agoAuthor

My apologies for all the asterisks. The story was originally written for a text upload where the asterisks get converted into bold or italics, which is far less obtrusive than the asterisks themselves. I'll try to clean up Chapters 4 and beyond for the Literotica uploads. There are HTML versions with the bolds and italics as originally intended on my Patreon (BlueDragonAuthor)

bluerowdybluerowdyover 3 years ago
MORE CHAPTERS!

Very good story, please continue with more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amen to knocking off the asterisks, they have no purpose, seem to be around simply random words, and are just plain unnecessary.

Quit the asterisks!

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Love it!! Need the rest of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

The story is great. Hope you have another chapter in you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a good story. Builds nice and slow. Hopeful for a threesome later on or even anal

DirtynOldDirtynOldover 3 years ago
The Come Back

It's good to have you back Blue! Very enjoyable story and fits well with the reality at this time. The '*' were a little odd at first, then I just started treating it as italics words. Again glad to have you back and you'll remain in my favorites even if there aren't any additional stories! I hope there will be of course.

XeryusUKXeryusUKover 3 years ago

Amazing story, but the lesbianism and anal sex you gave in your warning at the start of part 1 have not yet appeared. I do hope that the story will unfold with him filling Michelle's pussy whilst she has her face buried in her sisters pussy. Then the anal can come, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Waiting for further progression of the story. Love the characters & their relationships. Can't wait for them to grow closer.

LolliconLolliconover 3 years ago
Love the story

Great story so far. Love how your each chapter shows how the siblings are crossing the lines as people would when confined for extended periods with the same people. I think everyone now knows this also interesting the the older sister has that condition a very clever way to reason why they don't take the risk of breaking regulations. I also enjoy that the chapters have content and the way they are paced and are long but not overly so. 5 stars for each can't wait fo the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Didn't like when she started talking about swallowing other guys' cum.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I thought I had read this previously, but I was mistaken , it must have been someone else's story. The more of this I read the more different it becomes , and I am enjoying this it's amusing , and stimulating. I shall carry on later. Time for my walk along the beach.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Wow, I didn't think she had it in her to admit it was her that night. Finally he and Michelle are getting intimate! <3 That show lex and him put on for her was hot as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ALEX IS A BITCH OF A SISTER

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Freaking awesome. I'm totally hooked on this story. Each chapter has been saved to my favorites list. Keep going!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

You’re going to get me in trouble! It’s 12:30AM and I am reading this on my I-pad in bed with the wife. I WAS being quiet until your humor showed up! There is just something hilarious about a 8” talking hard-on,especially when I know I must be quiet!

Seriously, I really enjoy your bits of humor. Perhaps because Old Al has used humor in tense situations, most of my life.

I’d write more about how awesome this is, but I really want to get to the next chapter! This just way too good not to read a bit more before I crash. 5 more stars for you, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the stuff the i come to Literotica. Niw a days porn doesn't do it for me. Stories like these describe emotions so well that even porn seems dull, slowly build up the arousal and towards the end yanking one out like a piston. Making you always wanna come back for more.

Looking forward to reading your other stories after this series is done. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like others haver said the slow burn, the building sexual tension, the humor. Great job, 6 stars, going to check the rest of your stories.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 2 years ago

Your original comments about you waxing poetic and running on with the story is not only one of the reasons why I like this tale so well but also it develops credibility for me. I enjoy your writings and thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the way the story is progressing. I like it a lot!! Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, so fucking sucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...