Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my big, throbbing 8-inch dick in hand, aiming the fat mushroom head at Alex's face and jacking it furiously. It didn't take long, only a few seconds. With pecs puffed out, abs clenched, and turgid rod ready to blow, I didn't even look down at my big sister. All of my attention was on Michelle, right up to and through the moment when I made an ugly grimace and grunted with relief, firing wad after wad of creamy spunk... wherever. At the time, I didn't really know. Because I wasn't looking at Alex.

I was imagining I was blowing my load all over Michelle.

Eventually, I was done. Exhausted from fucking that hard that fast, I felt like a machine suddenly unplugged from the wall outlet. My head started swimming and inky blackness clouded my vision. My shoulders collapsed forward, and I abruptly bent forward to plant my left hand on the mattress. Only now did I get a good look at Alex's face, finding her grinning up at me with silly grin.

Her face was COVERED in cum. I must've had some extra juice saved up in reserve for a moment like this. There were even several drops dotting the mountainous slopes of her breasts, since the angle of my dick had dropped lower when I collapsed forward.

"You look *gorgeous*, Lex," I commented with a chuckle.

"You think? I suppose I should apply your special brand of lotion more often then." She scraped a glob of cum off her eyelid with one finger and popped it into her mouth. "You certainly gave me a ton of it."

"I was inspired by our audience, as were you. 'Spank me, hit me, hurt me'? That's new. What's next, nipple clamps and riding crops?"

"Only if you're a REALLY good boy." While wiping a little more off her face and similarly shoving my sperm into her mouth, Alex sucked on her fingers before rolling onto one shoulder and looking over to the desk chair, saying, "So whaddaya think, Chelley? Are you ready for a ride on the- Uhhh... Chelley?"

The chair was empty. Michelle was gone.

****

"Do you think we scared her?" Alex asked, once she'd sat up and confirmed our little sister wasn't anywhere in the room.

"Maybe," I admitted, worried the same thing. "But she could've left for any number of reasons. Embarrassment over masturbating in front of us. Guilt over having sexual thoughts about her brother and sister, more likely. Could even be something as simple as wanting to wash the pussy juice off her hands."

Alex gave me a skeptical look at that last one.

I waved dismissively, already getting off the bed. "I'll go find her." Suiting words to action, I quickly headed down the hallway, noticing along the way that the bathroom was empty, as was Michelle's bedroom. I quickly went into my own bedroom, put on underwear and a pair of shorts, and then returned back to the hallway.

Alex was coming the other way, still naked and finger-licking cum remnants she was gathering off her face and breasts. I caught her just as she was going into the bathroom and reached out to pinch her butt. She giggled and slapped my arm. I quickly went down the stairs and found Michelle in the first place I looked, seated on a couch staring off into space.

"Hey, Chelle," I began gently as I took as seat beside her, but not too close. "You okay?"

She didn't look at me, continuing her thousand-yard stare. "Uhhh, yeah..." she said slowly. "Yeah, I think so."

"I'm sorry about all that upstairs. I don't know what got into us."

Still staring somewhere into the distance past the wall, Michelle furrowed her eyebrows and muttered, "No... No need to apologize."

"You sure you alright?"

"I'm..." Her voice drifted off. She bit her lip, silent for a long while. But eventually she found her voice and actually turned her head to look at me. "I... When you and Lex..."

Michelle stopped, furrowed her eyebrows again, and looked down while taking a deep breath. When she picked her head up, even though her face was now pointed in my direction, she was staring a thousand yards away again. "I don't remember why I came back downstairs. I know I'd had this sense that I had forgotten something, but I don't remember what - like I'd left my water bottle in the living room and needed to put it away or something stupid like that. I heard you two talking, no big deal. But then I heard you say something about getting Alex to stop talking about your penis, and I just froze behind the corner. Then you brought up the time I snuck into your room, only you had it messed up and thought I was Alex. I thought you were gonna get upset with her for molesting you and I felt guilty, like she was gonna get in trouble for something *I'd* done, so I stepped into the room, gearing up to explain myself. But THEN Alex said all that about sucking you off and mounting you, and my mind just freaking exploded."

I nodded slowly, and when her eyes refocused and she really LOOKED at me, I said, "I can understand that must've been quite shocking for you."

"Shocked, but *extremely* aroused. You have no idea how long I've fantasized about having sex with you, do you? I thought it would never happen. I know you've caught me checking you out every now and again. I've caught you checking ME out too, but every time you did you would immediately grimace and turn away. I could see you felt guilty for... for like being a pervert or something."

I grimaced now, and Michelle added, "Yeah, exactly like that."

Taking a deep breath, I said quietly, "I'm your big brother. My job is to protect you, not molest you."

"What if I *want* you to molest me."

I grimaced again. "Please don't use that word."

"Fine. What if I want you to FUCK me?" she said matter-of-factly.

Michelle's words blew my mind a little bit, so I whistled, stood up off the couch, and paced away. I noticed now that Alex had joined us and leaned against the wall in almost the same spot where Michelle had been when she'd caught us, just inside the first corner leading into the TV room from the stairs. My big sister had gotten dressed in sweatpants and a T-shirt, although it was obvious she was without a bra. I gave her a look as if to ask, 'You wanna jump in here and say something?' But she looked back with an expression that said, 'The two of you need to work this out.'

Taking a deep breath, I walked back to the couch and sat back down. Michelle waited for me patiently, although I could see a certain... heat... in her gaze that hadn't been there before. Michelle had also dressed after her shower, but she was in cotton shorts and a spaghetti-strap camisole, also without a bra. There was no mistaking the prominent nipples denting through the sheer fabric of the cami.

Changing the subject, I gave her a serious look and asked, "Why did you run away from the room just now?"

Michelle blinked and looked away. Fidgeting with her fingers, she looked down at them and blushed. "Ah, well... You guys were a little intense up there."

"I'm sorry if that scared you," I apologized.

"My fault," Alex interjected. "I, uh, I got turned on having an audience and I think I wanted to show off. We're not always like that."

Rubbing my forehead, I admitted, "And once Lex started showing off, I wanted to show off too. Especially because you had such an intensely aroused look on your face."

"Because you were so gorgeous," Michelle told me, getting that vacant stare again with her eyes aimed in the vicinity of my abs. I still hadn't put on a shirt. "You were *both* gorgeous. I've watched a little bit of porn before, but THAT... Wow..." Her voice trailed off.

Alex and I exchanged grins at the compliment.

Michelle looked thoughtful. "Intellectually, I knew you two were having sex. You said as much with that bit about mounting him, and there was a very comfortable familiarity in the way you were rubbing his junk. But knowing it was happening and actually SEEING it happen... Well... Those are two VERY different things."

"Well... now you've seen it," I began in a gentle voice. "It's real. The question is: Are you going to do something about it?"

Michelle blinked twice and frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

I winced, realizing my question had not been clear, but Alex jumped in and explained, "We just wanted to make sure you're not gonna tell anyone about this."

"What? No, of course not!" Michelle looked dumbfounded that she'd even said such a thing. "I'd never hurt you two like that."

Alex sighed, "Didn't think so, but it's reassuring to hear you say that." She approached now, sitting on the sofa's armrest just behind me.

My little sister turned her gaze to me, fixing me with a puppy dog look with her big, beautiful eyes. Both my sisters had beautiful eyes to go with beautiful faces and beautiful bodies, something I'd always known but had never felt comfortable admitting, even to myself. "No, I'd never rat you out," she repeated, focused quite intensely on me. "The only thing I'd want... I think you know already."

I gulped and took a deep breath. Popping my eyebrows, I asked carefully, "Are you sure that's what you want?

Michelle gave me a shy smile as she reached up to touch my cheek. "I want you. I really do..."

I arched an eyebrow. "I smell a 'but' coming."

Michelle sighed and dropped her hand away. "But... I'm not ready for this yet. It's all a little too overwhelming. I know I've been making suggestive comments and even... flirting... a bit with you, doing little things to get you to check me out. But... I mean... Fantasizing about you is one thing. Actually DOING something about it..."

I nodded and reached out to pat her shoulder in a very platonic way. "I get it."

"You're not mad?"

I frowned. "Mad? Why would I be mad?"

Michelle blushed. "I just told you that I want you but that I'm NOT going to have sex with you. Don't boys always get mad when a girl tells them that?"

I chuckled. "I'm not a regular 'boy'; I'm your brother. Now I'll admit that the idea of having sex with you really turns me on, but I would never have acted on that urge. In fact, I've spent a lot of time trying very hard to NOT think about having sex with you. I already told you: my job is to protect you, not... ugh."

"Not molest me?"

I made a face. "The point is: even if you *never* want to have sex with me for the rest of our lives, I'll NEVER get mad at you for it. I love you, Chelle. And we don't ever have to do something you're not comfortable with."

"I'm not saying *never*. I'm just saying... 'not now'..." She looked apologetic. "Is that alright?"

I held both hands up. "Perfectly. I'm good with whatever you're comfortable with, even if that turns out to be 'nothing'."

"I love you, big brother," my little sister told me, and she reached across the couch to give me a warm hug.

"I love you, too." I hugged Michelle back, careful not to accidentally touch anything I shouldn't be touching, the same way I'd done ever since she grew boobs. A moment later, Alex leaned over from the armrest and wrapped her arms around both of us, adding, "I love you both."

****

Saturday morning I woke up with my usual morning hard-on. I cued up my favorite erotica website on my iPad, and for the first time let myself pick one of the incest stories about a guy and his sister. I quickly realized the girl was his *little* sister and backed out to pick another one. Even though Michelle had admitted she fantasized about me, she also made clear she wasn't ready to actually start doing anything with me, and for now that meant that -I- didn't want to think of her in sexual terms. Eventually, I found a story about a teenager and his college-aged big sister, and I rubbed out a good one reading that.

Michelle was in the kitchen and said she was making waffles for everyone. I gave her a big hug of thanks and then went to pour myself some orange juice. That part was normal. What was *not* normal was the way she held me a little longer, smiled a little brighter, and stared at me with a look of adoration on her face. Even so, the changes weren't that drastic, and I never got the sense that she was about to pounce on me or anything.

Alex, on the other hand, came downstairs halfway through brunch. I had been in the kitchen getting a refill of orange juice when my big sister growled at me, grabbed my ass, and pulled my crotch against her belly while yanking my head down to stick her tongue into my mouth. THAT was certainly out of the norm. And then she winked at Michelle immediately after breaking our kiss.

But Alex settled down after that and we enjoyed the rest of our meal. The three of us went on another hiking trip (we were going to run out of good trails in the area pretty soon). After returning home, Alex made some comment about needing a massage after that grueling hike and shot me a look suggesting that I be the one to give it to her, but Michelle wanted to play board games with me, and Alex quickly agreed that the two of us should play.

So Michelle and I played board games. Alex video chatted with her friends. We all ate dinner. We all watched some TV. And in the evening, Michelle suggested we do an upper body workout and invited Alex to join us. We all changed into workout clothes, I pushed the coffee table back, and I settled in to stare at the girls - much more fun to watch them than the Thenx guy.

The nice thing about upper body workouts is that you get tired and all, but you're not flat-on-your-back exhausted like after a 40-minute cardio video. And so I found myself seated on the couch chugging water like there was no tomorrow, a bit weary but alert enough to pay attention to the way the girls moved around the room. In fact, when both of them came to sit on either side of me, Alex using my shoulder as a backrest and Michelle sitting rather closer to me than usual, I was only too aware of how amazing they both looked in their outfits. I was also aware that I hadn't cum since waking up - not the greatest duration I'd ever gone between ejaculations, of course, but still towards the high end of the spectrum for me lately. I wasn't complaining or anything, it's just that my dick noticed it hadn't been used in quite a while. And the presence of sweaty girls in skimpy clothing cuddling up to me (and in Alex's case, giving me a really good angle down the front of her sports bra), had me sporting a pretty fat chubby that made itself rather obvious in my gym shorts.

In the past, I would have sat up and excused myself in some manner to hide the boner. Scratch that, I probably wouldn't have even GOTTEN the boner in the first place, because I would never have been ogling my own *sisters* in the first place, especially Michelle. But now that it was... well... *acceptable* to ogle my sisters, I did just that, and so the boner presented itself.

Michelle noticed it first. We'd been chatting about something, although I don't really remember what the topic was now. That part of my memory ceased to be important the moment my little sister's hand settled atop my bulge, tracing its length with her fingertips and then pressing down a bit with her palm.

Alex must've asked me something, and when I didn't respond she glanced back at me while repeating my name. That's when *she* noticed what Michelle was doing, and in the corner of my eye I saw a rather silly grin spread across her face.

But moments later, just as suddenly as she'd started, Michelle yanked her hand away. Looking decidedly embarrassed about what she'd done, my little sister got off the couch and walked away while Alex called, "Hey, that's not very nice! You can't start something like that and leave him hanging!"

I shot Alex a look saying, 'Don't pressure her!'

"I'm not leaving him hanging," Michelle replied, blushing, taking a deep breath and pointedly looking away. "I'm leaving him with *you*."

Now Alex had started rubbing my bulge, but her gaze was on Michelle. "Soooo, you're saying you *don't* mind if I take him upstairs and put this beautiful cock to good use?" Suiting action to her words, she pulled down my shorts and started jacking my rod out in the open.

Michelle took one glance and immediately jerked her eyes away. Blushing deeper and pointedly not looking at us, Michelle confirmed, "Go right ahead."

Alex's pumping hand had me at full mast, and stopping at the base with a full four inches exposed at the top, she waggled my erection in Michelle's direction. "Wanna watch?"

Michelle shot Alex a look, a deer-in-the-headlights look, but she looked away again and took a deep breath. "Not tonight, alright?"

Alex quickly clued in that she shouldn't push her little sister and conceded, "Alright, alright. Maybe another time." She squeezed my dick a little harder and turned back to me. "I want you to fuck me from behind again, okay? But I'd *really* love it if you'd go down on me first."

My head was swimming by now, but I managed to nod agreeably. "Anytime, anywhere."

Michelle finally fled, and once she was gone, Alex pulled me off the couch and dragged me upstairs immediately. Ten minutes later, her thighs clamped around the sides of my head while she howled her orgasm loud enough for the whole house to hear. After that, she ordered me to climb aboard and skewer her right away, an order with which I happily complied. She got another orgasm with her heels drumming against the small of my back, and only afterwards did she remember she wanted me to fuck her from behind. Her final climax came while I gripped her big tits as handholds to really yank her body back against mine as I unloaded myself into her sucking snatch. And ten minutes after that, I developed a fresh erection while we were soaping each other's body underneath the shower spray in the big bathroom.

Alex went to bed with a belly full of fresh protein. I went to bed sleeping the happy sleep of a well-fucked young man. And as I would find out later, Michelle went to bed having masturbated herself to three orgasms listening to us from the safety of her own room.

Alex had never bothered to close her bedroom door, you see, and despite originally saying "not tonight", Michelle did indeed come in to watch before fleeing away. And yet, despite the orgasms, Michelle wasn't quite satisfied. Explaining everything to me later, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was "missing out". So while Alex and I settled into the serene slumber of the sexually satiated, our little sister tossed and turned and could never quite get her brain to relax. And THAT'S why she decided to do what she did next.

****

I awoke with my usual morning hard-on. The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. I snuggled deeper into the covers and their cocooning heat while pressing my chest against her back, which was covered only by a thin layer of cotton. As my senses came alive, the fingers of my left hand reflexively squeezed the firm breast I was currently palming as my left arm snaked beneath her pillow to hold her from the opposite side. My right hand firmed up over her hip, gently holding her in place while I reflexively ground my erection into her panty-covered ass.

She moaned a little in her sleep. Her panties were a thong that did nothing to cover the hemispheres of her buttocks, and although my erection was separated from her bare skin by my boxer shorts, they molded around the rod like a hot dog bun while my shaft settled into the cleft of her buttcheeks like... well... a hot dog.

I hot-dogged her ass for just a few seconds, sighing happily as my conscious brain slowly booted up like an archaic computer running Microsoft Windows XP. I felt her nipple hardening beneath her pajama shirt as I continued to fondle its breast. And as my remaining senses became aware of the fact that yes, I was spooned up against a warm, scantily-clad female, hormones flooded my brain urging me to slide my boxer shorts down, tug the strap of her thong aside, and slowly push my mushroom head deep into her pussy from behind.