Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only then did my conscious stop to wonder, *How exactly is there a girl in my bed? Didn't I go to sleep alone? Aren't we in the middle of a pandemic where the only other two human beings in this house are my sisters?*

My eyes flew open as my now fully awake brain rapidly performed the calculations necessary to conclude that it was my *little* sister in bed with me (really, I calculated based on cup size of the boob in my hands and buttcheek size of the buns I was hot-dogging). And I jerked away in shock, exclaiming, "Chelle!"

Whimpering, my little sister reached back with one arm and promptly tugged me back to her. No coherent words came forth, just insistent whining until I stopped resisting and spooned my chest against her back once more. Then, her right hand grabbed my ass and tugged until my crotch re-pressed into her thong-clad ass as well.

"Chelle?" I asked again, a little calmer but just as confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Mmshlepppng," she mumbled. After taking a deep breath, she added in a clearer voice, "Hug me."

Still confused but willing to acquiesce, I wrapped my right arm around my sister's midsection. The left hand I had dropped away from her breast as soon as I realized who was in my bed, but I now brought it back, this time holding my own right forearm rather than touch her anywhere... intimate. I also tried to shift my hips so that my erection was no longer sandwiched by her buttcheeks, but when I moved it Michelle whined until I pressed it back into her ass again.

"You said," she began slowly, "whatever I'm comfortable with... right? This is what I'm comfortable with. Just... hug me."

"Okay," I conceded, squeezing her momentarily with my arms.

Finally content, Michelle visibly relaxed and her body sagged a bit into the mattress. Sighing in resignation although not yet understanding, I allowed myself to hug her and *tried* not to think about how close my erection was at this very moment to my little sister's pussy... or her asshole, for that matter. Of course, trying NOT to think of something only makes you think about it even MORE, which got my dick to start throbbing in my shorts. She wriggled her butt against it for a minute and then settled down, simply enjoying the feel of my body wrapped around hers. And after a few minutes, she seemed to fall asleep again.

But not me. My adrenaline was pumping, and all kinds of conflicting thoughts were running through my brain. I couldn't forget the feel of her breast in my hand with its hard little nipple, and I couldn't decide if I even WANTED to forget it. I couldn't ignore the way my cock felt pressed into my little sister's butt-crevice. And I couldn't get out of my head just how freakin' GOOD she smelled right now.

So I lay there for a long time, unable to move and unable to sleep. Eventually, I risked rolling flat onto my back, finally removing my cock from her butt, and she didn't wake. But I was still trapped there by my left arm beneath her neck, and I wasn't sure I wanted to risk removing it. Perhaps it would be better if I gnawed the limb off.

At least contemplating the mechanics involved in chewing one's arm off led me down a new line of thought, one that resulted in my morning wood going away. And I stared at the ceiling for the next hour, wondering what the hell was going to happen next.

****

When she finally awoke, Michelle apologized for sneaking into my bed last night. She explained that she'd been unable to fall asleep and the idea of cuddling with me just really, really appealed to her. So she had crawled in beside me, pillowed her head on my shoulder, and nodded right off. She said it was the best sleep she'd had since before the pandemic.

At the time, she made no mention of doing so again. We got up, went through our morning routines, and did all the same things we did on any other normal Sunday. It was my turn to go to the grocery store. We got some exercise, watched TV, and played games together. We video chatted with our parents. Alex even came to my room around bedtime feeling horny, and she waddled out of the room just after 11pm with my sperm squishing deep inside her snatch. As men often do after a spectacular orgasm, I fell asleep quickly afterward.

But later that night, sometime around midnight, I woke up to feel a body sliding into bed beside me. Still quite groggy, I muttered a confused, "Wha-?"

Michelle shushed me gently and said, "Relax. It's just me." She curled herself up alongside my body, pillowing her head on my right shoulder and wrapping her right arm across my bare belly.

Half-asleep and willing to just go with it, I nodded, sighed, and let my head loll away. Both of us relaxed, and I could feel inky blackness tugging me back into dreamland.

That's when Michelle discovered that I was completely naked. Her arm slid lower, across my thighs, her forearm brushing against my limp penis. She tensed up suddenly, drawing her arm back until her hand settled directly over my shaft. And almost tentatively, she wrapped her fingers around her brother's dick.

That inky blackness started to fade away as my conscious awareness screamed at me, 'A hot girl has her hand on your dick! A hot girl has her hand on your dick!'

"Chelle?" I asked uncertainly as my eyes re-opened, although I made no move to stop her.

She didn't respond except to circle her palm in a counterclockwise motion, slowly, as if rolling out a blob of Play-Doh. I felt myself starting to firm up immediately.

"Chelle?" I asked again, with a little more concern in my voice.

"Whatever I'm comfortable with, right?" she murmured. Her head was still pillowed on my chest. Indeed, it seemed like she wasn't moving at all, except for the way her palm kept rolling me. Although as my dick elongated, she wrapped her fingers around my girth and started pumping.

Breathing a little harder, I conceded, "Okay."

Taking a deep breath, my little sister continued giving me a handjob. Within minutes, I was fully erect, and her right hand was gliding along all eight inches from base to crown and back. She turned her face, nibbling on the bare skin of my shoulder and giving my chest small kisses, but it was clear that her focus was on the way her hand continued to pump me.

As the pleasure built, I closed my eyes and let my head fall back, pressing into my pillow. I started breathing harder. My hips started involuntarily thrusting upward, trying to get more feeling. And I groaned beneath my breath as Michelle began to speed up her pumps.

"Enjoying this?" my little sister asked rhetorically, her voice a tease.

"Nngh..." I grunted in response.

"Enjoying the idea that your little sister is jacking you off?"

"*Nngh*..." I grunted louder, thrusting my hips off the bed at the same time.

"You're gonna make a mess in your bedsheets if I keep this up, aren't you?"

"Nnnnnggghhh..." I grunted with a bit of a whine.

"And we can't have that, can we? I mean, I'd planned on sleeping in this bed with you, and it would be awfully uncomfortable to sleep in wet sheets. So maybe I should stop."

"Ngh!" I grunted negatively. Thankfully, she didn't stop, didn't even slow down.

"But seriously, we can't have you making a mess. That was just be gross. Thankfully, I have a solution." And with that, Michelle slipped her head off my shoulder as she slid her entire body further beneath the sheets.

Suddenly, I was holding my breath as I realized what she was about to do. Seconds later, that realization became reality, my little sister's lips wrapping around my shaft as she took in inch after inch of brother-dick into her mouth.

"Ngggh! Ngggh! Ngggh!" I grunted, teeth clenched as I tried to hold onto the sensations flooding my brain. It felt SOOOO good. And yet I could scarcely believe what was going on.

*My teenage little sister is giving me a blowjob.*

Michelle bobbed her head up and down, taking a few inches of me into her mouth at a time before pulling back while sucking harder. Hell, she hadn't even KISSED me since finding out Alex and I were banging. Now she had her lips pressed against a significantly more intimate part of my body, and I never wanted this feeling to end.

But you know what they say about all good things. My hands were tangled in her hair, and when my fingers suddenly clamped down onto her skull, she knew I was about to blow. My little sister pulled her head back until only my mushroom head remained inside her mouth, and she pumped my shaft furiously with her right hand.

"Chelle!" I moaned as I came, both testicles uncorking and firing away. Michelle's mouth was flooded in an instant, but she swallowed quickly and readied for more. My hips bucked five or six times, each heralding a fresh wad of cum to go straight into my teenaged sister's belly. And finally I collapsed, feeling like my spine had been forcibly withdrawn from my body while Michelle kept my prick in her mouth, suckling out every last drop to ensure nothing would spill out on the sheets.

I lost track of time after that. I didn't fall asleep (I think), but I was certainly out of it for a little while, awash in my post-ejaculative glow. I realized Michelle must have gotten my boxer shorts from somewhere, perhaps even retrieved a fresh pair from the drawer, because I found myself tucked into my underwear by the time she pillowed her head on my shoulder once more.

"You tasted like pussy juice when I got started," Michelle muttered with a smirk as she looked up at me with those big, beautiful eyes. "And I don't usually like swallowing. I think I've only ever done it like... twice. But like I said, I didn't want to make a mess in the sheets. And there's something so deliciously... naughty... about the idea of swallowing my big brother's cum."

I grunted wearily, "I'll have to take your word for it."

Michelle frowned, and in a concerned voice she asked, "Did you not enjoy that? I'm not the most experienced cocksucker. I'm sorry if I couldn't... uh... please you the way some of your girlfriends could. Or even Lex. I-"

I shushed my little sister with a finger to her lips. "What the hell makes you think I didn't enjoy that?"

"Well you didn't seem all that enthused a second ago."

"I LOVED it. I'm just tired. You wiped me out, Chelle. But please don't doubt that I enjoyed it."

Michelle screwed up her face. "I think I'll ask Lex to give me lessons. So I can be better for you."

"You were *great*," I reassured her.

"Guys'll say anything after you've let them cum in your mouth."

I chuckled. "That's probably true."

"So I'll have to ask you again in the morning when the blood has returned to your brain."

"I'll give you the same answer I'm giving you now." I sighed and reached up to caress my sister's cheek. "You were wonderful. Thank you."

She didn't look like she wanted to 100% believe me, but she accepted my answer for now. Sighing again, she craned her head forward and gently pressed her lips to mine. I pressed my lips right back, and moments later she pressed harder and parted my lips to push in her tongue.

It was our first real kiss.

We made out for a little bit, her taste just a touch salty. But eventually she pulled away and set her chin down on my chest, murmuring, "I love you, big brother."

I smiled and caressed her cheek once more. "I love you, too."