Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EXACTLY. That's what proves she's a virgin. If she'd already been having sex with other boys, she wouldn't have waited this long to fuck you. She wants you. She's stated plainly that she wants you. But this is her *cherry*. She's held onto it this long, and as much as she loves you and has been fantasizing about you and wants you to just hold her down and fuck the ever-living shit out of her, she's a nervous teenage virgin who hasn't been able to take that big step on her own."

"I can't do that. I'm the big brother. I promised I'd only do whatever she's comfortable with. Well this is THE thing I can't do first."

Alex exhaled slowly and looked away from me, not having an immediate answer for that, and I started to relax. I sagged against the backrest and raised my hand to rub my forehead dragging it through my hair. Eventually, I kicked my legs up and interlaced my fingers behind my head.

"Look," Alex finally began. "I'm not saying you should go up there and rape her or anything. But you really need to go up there and talk to her. Ask her, plainly and without a hint of ulterior motive, if she's a virgin. Tell her you love her, that you'll always love her. And tell her that IF she wants to, you'd be honored to be her first."

I frowned. "I can't be Chelle's first. She can't be 'in love' with me. I'm her BROTHER."

"So?"

"So she deserves to have her first time with a regular boy she can have a real relationship with, with someone she CAN be 'in love' with."

Alex snorted. "MY first time had nothing to do with 'relationships' or 'love' - I was just fucking horny. He was a second string football jock with a big dick, and he was an even bigger fucking disappointment. I already know that YOU won't be a disappointment. And in case you didn't notice, we're in the middle of a fucking pandemic and I don't see a whole lot of other guys coming through this house. You're it. Unless you're condemning her to a life of celibacy until there's a vaccine."

"Lots of teenagers are being celibate just fine during this pandemic. That's not a reason for me to fuck my little sister." I shook my head. "Maybe it would be better if she moved out - got an apartment with some friends. Then she wouldn't be locked down so rigidly trying to keep you safe."

Alex sat up straight and frowned at me. "Is THAT what this feels like to you? Poor me, locked down because my big sister has a shitty immune system?"

"What? NO. That's not what I meant." I sat up straight and put my hands on my sister's shoulder and leg. "I *love* you, Lex. You know that. And hell, if it were just the two of us together playing house, we'd never have to put our clothes on, I could just walk up and slip my fingers into you from behind, whisper dirty things into your ear, warm you up a bit, and then slide my big beautiful dick into you from behind anytime the urge struck us!"

Alex blushed and smiled at that. "The idea does have merit."

"It was only a thought for Chelle's sake and let her have a chance of finding a nice boyfriend to fall in love with. I have absolutely no regrets about being here with you." Taking a deep breath, I explained, "I'm here FOR you, Lex, alright? I love you, and I'll always love you, even if someday we stop having sex. I'm your brother, and nothing's ever gonna change that."

Alex beamed, and a little moisture came into her eyes. She lunged forward and wrapped me up in a firm hug that carried no sexual heat whatsoever. It was pure sibling love. She squeezed me tight and I hugged her back just as fiercely. And for a little while, we simply enjoyed the simple pleasure of each other's embrace.

When Alex released the tension in her muscles, so did I, and I let her sit back. She stared at me with an expression of wonder, and this time a happy tear did roll down her cheek. But then she took a deep breath and fixed me with an almost... proud... look.

"That was perfect," she stated warmly. "Just say it like that."

I blinked twice, not understanding. "Say what?"

"All that stuff about how you're here for me, that you'll always love me even without all the sex stuff because you'll be my brother forever. That stuff. Say it to Chelley."

"Um, what?"

"I'm serious! Go upstairs and say all that mushy stuff to Chelley! Now GO! Before you say more shit like that to me and you end up with TWO sisters that are in love with you!" Alex suited action to her words, pushing on my shoulders. "Go! Go! GO!"

Although quite confused, I did as ordered, getting off the couch and stepping away as she continued to push me. I took two steps toward the stairs, stopped, and looked back at her one more time.

"GO, you idiot!"

So I went.

****

I knocked twice and called, "Chelle?"

She didn't answer, so I took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you. Will you please let me in?"

In a quiet voice that I could barely hear, she muttered, "It's not locked."

I opened the door quietly and peeked inside. My little sister was on her side atop the bed, her left arm folded under her head as she faced away from me. Wordlessly, I closed the door behind me and went to join her on the bed. She was in perfect spooning position, so I did just that, wrapping my right arm around her midsection in the same way I did when we would go to sleep together.

"I'm sorry, Chelle," I said softly just behind her ear. "I love you."

She sighed and patted my forearm. "I love you, too." But she didn't say anything else.

I waited her out, just holding her in my arms while she composed herself. She should have had quite a bit of time by now to do that, but I knew my arrival would have scattered those thoughts, and I gave her space to recollect them.

Five minutes later though, she still hadn't spoken. I started to wonder if she'd fallen asleep, and I picked my head up to look down at her. She was gorgeous, something I'd always known. I enjoyed the hot girl workout videos because, well, the girls were hot. But if I stopped to really be truthful with myself, I'd have to admit I'd rather watch Michelle exercising. I could never have admitted that before, not wanting to lust after my own sister. But with the whole incest barrier now removed from my conscience, I let myself freely admire her.

Brushing her hair back behind her ear, I sighed, "You're so beautiful."

Michelle smiled shyly but didn't look at me.

Letting my hand run down her hip and along the length of her leg, I added, "You're so sexy, too. I never thought I'd say that about my little sister, but you really grew up after I went to college."

She smiled again but remained silent. I gathered she was happy for me to continue complimenting her.

"I love your legs. They're so long and lithe and toned. I imagine them wrapped around my body while I'm thrusting deep inside you. And when I want to get super-deep, I'll raise them up and over my shoulders as I fold you in half beneath me."

Michelle closed her eyes and moaned.

"I love your breasts. They're so firm and perky. I especially love playing with your nipples. They're so sensitive and you make the cutest noises when I tease them. Holding them at night as we cuddle is one of the highlights of my day."

Her lips parted, and she panted softly.

I lay back down, spooning myself behind her once more and squeezing her tight. "And I love you for so much more than just your body. I love the way you trail your fingers across my shoulders when passing behind me in the kitchen or on the couch. I love the way you smile when you see me for the first time after like ten minutes apart. I love the time we spend together, talking about... whatever. I love sharing every part of my day with you: playing games, doing our workouts, cooking dinner... I love our little makeout session breaks when doing homework. And at the end of the day, I LOVE being able to hold you in my arms the way we're doing now. I..."

My voice trailed off as I came to a sudden realization. I let go of Michelle, rolled back the other way, and stared straight up at the ceiling in wonderment, muttering, "Holy SHIT."

A few seconds later, I felt Michelle shift on the mattress as she rolled over to face me. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong."

"You were on a roll." She pouted. "I loved every second of that, started creaming my panties, and then all of a sudden you stopped and rolled away."

Blinking slowly, I shook my head as if to clear it and muttered, "I just realized something."

"What?"

I turned my face to hers, that wonderment still in her eyes. "I LOVE you, Chelle."

She giggled. "I know. You've been saying the L-word quite a lot over the last few minutes."

"No, you don't understand." I shook my head. "I'm IN love with you. I mean, I've always loved you like a big brother. Even after things started getting... physical... between us, I just saw that as an extension of our sibling bond. It's the way I feel about Lex. But... over the last week... holy SHIT!"

"Wait, you're 'in love' with me?"

"I didn't realize it until just now. I'm in love with my little sister."

Propping herself up on one elbow, Michelle smiled down at me. "Well then that makes two of us. I've always been in love with my big brother."

I blinked twice. "Yeah... Lex told me that downstairs a few minutes ago."

Michelle's eyes popped open WIDE. "Wait, what? Lex KNOWS?!?"

I shrugged. "She heard you stomp into your room and slam the door, so she went downstairs to ask what I'd done to piss you off. We got to talking, she put two and two together, and figured out you were in love with me."

Michelle whimpered. "You're not mad, are you? Little sisters aren't supposed to be in love with their big brothers."

"Mad? I'm in love with YOU!" I grabbed my sister's head and kissed her sweetly.

The kiss did more to calm her down than any words I could have said to reassure her. I willed her to FEEL it through my lips as I poured my soul through that kiss, and from the way she flowed right into me I think she did.

We kissed and we kissed and we kissed some more. I rolled her over so that I was on top, my left hip on the mattress but our legs intertwined while my chest pressed down on hers. This was a familiar position from our many makeout sessions, and I welcomed the sense of unhurried peace I felt sharing this expression of love with my little sister. Whenever I kissed Alex this way, within two minutes she would start tugging at my shorts or pulling up my shirt, desperate to get to the fucking part. But for a week now Michelle and I had never progressed beyond this, and despite Alex's insistence that I needed to come up here and fuck my little sister, I felt no urge to push things any further than they'd already gone.

So it was a bit of a surprise when I felt Michelle tugging at the hem of my shirt. But really, it was just my shirt, so I let her tug it up to my armpits and then I helped by ripping it over my head. My little sister cooed as she broke the kiss long enough to rub my pectoral muscles and tickle my abs. She also reached into the back of my shorts once we'd started kissing again, fondling my hard buttcheeks and squeezing them while moaning into my mouth how much she loved my ass.

"I love your ass, too," I replied breathlessly. "I didn't say that before, during my little speech. But you have an AMAZING ass, Chelle."

She grinned and promptly rolled us over so that she was on top, her pussy right on top of the iron bar in my shorts. She ground herself down on it, masturbating herself on my bulge. And at the same time, I slid my hands into the back of HER shorts, fondling and squeezing her buttcheeks the same way she'd been doing to me a minute before.

Next, Michelle sat up, crossed her arms and then ripped her own shirt over her head. A second later, she reached back to unsnap her bra, and my mouth dropped open wide as she bared those beautiful boobies to my gaze. And with a groan she bent over once more, feeding a swollen nipple to my lips moaning, "Suck my nipples. Please?"

As if she had to beg. I latched onto that puppy like a starving infant and suckled like there was no tomorrow. I feasted on her right breast while my free hand fondled its twin. A minute later, I switched boobs. And a minute after that, I buried my face between both and sandwiched them around my cheeks.

Michelle laughed and giggled and eventually shifted herself backward so that we could resume kissing. It was my turn to roll us over so that I was on top, dry humping her crotch and pressing my erection against the junction of her thighs to feel the exquisite pressure. My little sister looked up at me with an intense gaze beneath her half-lidded eyes. She panted breathlessly, ran her hands across my pecs, shoulders, and upper arms. And after taking a deep breath, she intoned quietly, "Take your shorts off."

I blinked in surprise but didn't move. Not waiting for me to act, Michelle reached down to my waistband and started tugging down on it. I realized she was serious, so I got up to my knees and dropped trou. My banana-bent erection bobbed in the air, making Michelle gasp as she saw it up close and personal for the first time in clear lighting.

"It's... beautiful..." she whispered in awe.

I grinned, feeling proud. "Thanks."

"I want it in me..." she intoned in the same breathless voice. "For real this time. I mean it."

"Uhhh... what?" I froze in place, shocked for a moment. When she'd asked me to take off my shorts, I thought that finally, FINALLY she was going to give me a blowjob again. Memory of that one time Sunday night when she'd sucked me off beneath my covers had haunted me all week. I kept waiting (hoping?) for her to ask Alex to give her BJ lessons with my dick as the hands-on practice dummy. It never even occurred to me that Michelle would want to actually initiate sex, not yet. Not before giving me another blowjob at least. Don't you have to go through third base before you get to home plate?

"Please be gentle," she pleaded in a nervous voice. "Nothing like what you did to Lex that one time."

I blinked a couple of times and frowned. "Is THAT why you've been waiting? Did Lex and I freak you out with the wild and crazy sex?"

"Not the reason, no. But you two did freak me out a little bit, yeah. That shit was INTENSE. But I've seen you be tender with her, too. I want it like that."

"Of course."

Giving me a nervous smile, Michelle raised her knees to her chest to roll her hips into the air, all the better to remove her own shorts and panties. Seconds later, she tossed them over the side of the bed and lay before me utterly and completely naked. As beautiful as she was clothed, Michelle was outright *gorgeous* nude. Her skin was perfect, with a little glow of shy arousal and perhaps a rose-tinted blush from being exposed in front of me for the first time. Her pussy was shaved bare. Her vaginal lips were pressed tightly together even though she had spread her thighs to the sides, unlike the way Alex's pussy always seemed to be wide open and inviting.

"Pleeease be gentle," my little sister repeated. "I've... I've never done this before."

I blinked rapidly, my brain struggling to process everything that was going on. But Michelle's words cut through the jumble and went straight to my heart, and I felt compelled to ask, "Are you sure?"

My little sister giggled and nodded. "Yes, I'm sure I've never done this before."

"What? No." I rubbed my forehead. "I meant: Are you sure you want to do this?"

"More than anything. I'm sorry I made you wait this long. I've wanted this forever, but I was just scared. But then you told me you loved me. You told me you were IN love with me. And then... huh."

She stopped so abruptly that I frowned and arched an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Michelle giggled again. "Lex and Mom both warned me to be careful of a boy telling me he was 'in love' with me just to worm his way into my panties. I guess they were right."

My frown deepened. "I'm not saying it to get into your panties. I AM in love with you, Chelle."

"I know." She beamed up at me. "That's why I'm ready. I'm ready for YOU. It was always going to be you. Not some teenage boy just looking to brag to his friends about getting laid. YOU. I've always wanted it to be you, and to find out you love me the same way I love you? Holy SHIT. Come fuck me, big brother. Make me a woman."

"No," I replied seriously. "I'm going to make love to you."

Michelle's smile lit up the room.

I took my shorts completely off while my little sister raised her knees to the sides and extended her arms to me. Now with both of us naked, I crawled over her and made sure my lips touched hers before anything else. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tugged me downward until her perky breasts and hard nipples were crushed beneath my chest. And after letting me kiss her for all of thirty seconds, she pulled away and husked into my ear. "Don't make me wait any longer, please? Put yourself inside me. I need to feel you deep INSIDE me. I love you so much. I want this so much. Please-please-pl... ohhh... myyyyy... nnnngggghhhhhhhhh!!"

Fucking A she was tight. Fisting my cock, I managed to swab my mushroom head through her moist folds and center it at her closed entrance. She was plenty wet enough, but her labia had never before been separated by a dick. Initial entry was difficult, but once I got the first half-inch in, the rest followed after, and the sound of Michelle's moan gave me the strength to push all the way through.

I didn't feel the tear of a hymen. Michelle would tell me later that she'd torn it with a small vibrator Alex had given her four years ago before leaving for college. But that thin tube and her own fingers had been the only objects to ever penetrate her pussy prior to my prick, clearly nowhere as thick as my big beautiful dick. And Michelle started crying as she was overwhelmed by the sensations of being filled up fuller than she'd ever imagined she could be.

She certainly felt tighter around me than I'd ever felt before. It was AMAZING.

I'm fucking my little sister.

I'm fucking my little sister.

Holy SHIT... I'm fucking my little sister.

I wish I could say what followed was the greatest sexual experience of our lives, but I can't. Don't get me wrong - it was very, very nice. But I was concentrating on being gentle and Michelle was too overwhelmed with the idea of losing her virginity to really enjoy the physical pleasure. Then there was the whole bit with her whimpering in my ear that she wasn't protected or anything and that I'd need to pull out before I came. Sheer terror at the idea of knocking up your little sister tends to put a damper on enjoying the act.

But that's okay. Michelle and I would have lots and lots of opportunities to do it better in the days, weeks, and months to come. She at least had one orgasm - I give myself that much credit. But this night wasn't about scaling the highest peaks of pleasure.

It was about sharing our love.

My little sister was in love with me, and I was in love with her. At the time, I had no freaking clue how this was going to work. At the time, I'd put no thought into how our relationship might survive in the real world once the pandemic was over. At the time, I didn't really care. All I knew was that the young woman I loved more than anything in the world was writhing beneath me, sucking my face, gasping for air, and crooning how much she loved me over and over and over again while I pumped my prick in and out of her no-longer-virgin pussy for the very first time until I felt the involuntary contractions of her very first coital orgasm.

After Michelle came, whimpered her love into my ear, and told me she wanted me to cum as well, I felt free to seek my own ejaculation while remaining painfully aware of the need to pull out prior. She had wrapped those long, lithe legs I loved around my body while I'd been thrusting deep inside her; but now I raised them up and over my shoulders, folding the teenager in half beneath me so I could get super-deep. Michelle groaned and moaned and tossed her head side-to-side, eyes closed and teeth clenched while she absorbed the brand-new sensations. I gazed down at her gorgeous face, suddenly seized with the thought of blasting my load all over it. And as that imagery popped into my mind, I suddenly knew it was about to become a reality.