Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanking myself out and tossing Michelle's legs aside, I took a big step forward to plant my right foot flat on the mattress just past my little sister's shoulder. I filled my right hand with my dick, aiming the fat mushroom head at Michelle's face and jacking it furiously. She opened her eyes just then, staring up at me in wonderment. And then a second later, my cockhead blew.

Once, before, I'd done this to Alex while staring straight at Michelle, imagining I was blowing my load all over my teenaged little sister. I didn't have to imagine anymore.

Ropy strings of jism shot forth, the first one painting a line from my little sister's forehead, across the bridge of her nose, and down her left cheek. The second caught her just above her left eyebrow and over the top of the eyelid. The third one lost power, spraying her lips with a little going into her open mouth. And the fourth went down her chin and neck.

I had a few more squeezes in me, little wads that splattered onto Michelle's heaving breasts and upper chest. On impulse, I bent down and smeared a glob around her left nipple with my mushroom head. At last, I finished and let go of my cock, planting my left hand on the bed and hanging my head to gasp for air.

Michelle looked up at me with a look of shock, cum all over her face.

"Ohmigawd. I'm so sorry about that," I wheezed with an apologetic look. "I don't know what came over me."

Michelle's expression changed to a smile. She wiped a glob of cum off her left eyelid and popped it into her mouth. "Don't apologize. That was pretty cool."

I arched an eyebrow. "Pretty cool?"

Michelle nodded. "First time I watched you and Alex fucking, you pulled out and came all over her face while staring straight at me. And I still remember exactly what you said to her after."

"You look *gorgeous*, Chelle," I told her sincerely.

"I love you, big brother," she told me sweetly beneath her mask of jism. "And I'm so glad we finally did this."

I chuckled. "Me, too."

She stared at my slowly deflating penis, reached up with one hand, and started to fondle it. With her other hand, she scraped up another glob of cum from her cheek, and then sucked on her finger with relish. "You're not tired, right? Can we do it again? And this time, cum in my mouth. I've been wanting to taste you all week."