Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, Michelle put her foot into my lap during lunch, rubbing my junk with her toes until I got hard. After we were done eating, she circled around, pushed out my chair, and squatted to give me a blowjob. I nutted into her mouth two minutes before my next virtual class.

Another day, Alex got it in her head to sneak under my desk and give me a blowjob DURING a virtual class. My teacher started asking why my camera was turned off right around the time I painted my big sister's tonsils.

There was that time Alex declared a "nude day" in the house so that we never put any clothes on. I could just walk up to one of the girls, slip my fingers into her from behind, whisper dirty things in her ear, and then slide my big beautiful dick into her from behind whenever the urge struck. THAT was a fun day. We also tried naked yoga, but only made it five minutes into the video before Michelle sucked my dick into her mouth while folded into some pretzel position, and the video was forgotten.

But time changes everything. The status quo never remains the same.

For one thing, Alex had graduated in June and started her new job almost immediately. Her routine changed along with a new 8-to-5 schedule. During the weekdays, at least, there were no more spontaneous hookups between classes. For the first month of work, actually, there had been very few hookups at all - she was too focused on learning her new responsibilities (while working from home, not even able to ask for help from her manager in person) to have much time for messing around with her brother. And even after that first month, it wasn't like we went back to fucking every day. Nowadays, she'd crook her finger to me or make some innuendo-laced comment to invite me to come service her two or three times a week. Sometimes Michelle would join us, but more often not.

As for Michelle and me, eight months of living together in such close quarters had neutered a lot of the "romantic" feelings we'd initially felt for each other. We still enjoyed spending the majority of our time together and still cuddled in bed (almost) every night, even if we didn't have sex every day anymore. We were like a pair of newlyweds who had settled down after nearly a year of cohabitation. Back in the spring and summer, we used to drive out, just the two of us, to see the sunset or go on a nice walk through the flower fields, stuff like that. But it had been weeks since our last "date" and as Alex would say, the "high school infatuation" was gone.

It seemed just as well. Now that two different Covid vaccines had been released, there was a light at the end of our quarantine tunnel. As part of the high-risk category, it seemed likely that Alex would get vaccinated around February or March, at which point the three of us could start to at least think about rejoining the real world. We'd be able to see our friends again, and by next fall I would be returning to school. I wasn't gone YET, but Michelle and I had come to terms with the knowledge that our relationship "as is" wouldn't last forever.

That didn't mean we wouldn't enjoy what time we had left. She still loved it when I would randomly grab her ass while passing behind her in the kitchen, or hug her from behind, kiss her cheek, and tell her I loved her. She'd still trail her hand across my shoulders when walking behind the couch, or lean over and turn my head just to give me a tender kiss. But our relationship wasn't all about sex anymore. For example, last Saturday the three of us drove an hour out of town to a nice lake and spent the day hiking around and taking in the views. Alex spent thirty minutes trying to get the perfect Instagram photo. We didn't get back home until late, took showers, and went to bed. I didn't have a single ejaculation, but having spent all that time with the two people I loved most in the world, I would not considered it a day wasted.

Of course, I still LIKED having ejaculations. So for one of the girls to make a suggestion like Alex's for a three-person shower, it felt like opening presents on Christmas Day...

Oh, yeah, today IS Christmas Day.

Lucky me.

****

"It's not gonna all fit."

"It's gonna all fit."

"No way. It's too fucking big."

"Just *relax*."

"You forget. I was there when he first did this to YOU. It's too fucking BIG."

"You can take it."

"You were screaming about how much it hurt!"

"But it hurt so GOOOOOD."

"How the fuck can hurt be good?"

"You're about to find out."

"I don't- Ah, FUCK."

"There you go."

"I never shoulda let you talk me into this."

"You're doing great."

"Fuck! Holy FUCK! Fuckity FUCK!"

"Atta girl!"

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FUCK!"

Let me state for the record that this wasn't my idea. If it was up to me... Well, that's a lie. I had wanted this for a long time, but I was never going to ask. I mean, I WANTED to ask but I'd promised myself I would never ask. Seriously, I knew that she knew that I wanted this and that was reason enough NOT to ask because she knew that I wanted it and if she wanted it too then she knew she would have to initiate because she knew that I wouldn't, make sense?

No? Okay, I'm getting a little ahead of myself and not telling this right. Lemme start over.

Where was I? Oh, right: the three-person shower.

It started off like you'd expect a three-person shower to go. Lots of grab-ass and fondling and making sure boobs and butts were so clean you could eat (off) them. I was surprised to find the girls pawing at each other as much as they were doing this day. Neither of them was really lesbian. Okay, clearly neither of them was "lesbian", but Michelle especially leaned more toward the straight side of bisexual. I mean, they each appreciated the occasional foray into the Sapphic arts and knew their way around the other's body, and I got the impression Alex wouldn't have minded having sex with her little sister more often. But Michelle was much more into fucking me, and messing around with Alex was either (A) a way of teasing and titillating me or (B) an occasional treat whenever the urge struck. Over the past eight months, the two of them had probably hooked up together without me only a handful of times.

Today seemed one of those days when both of them were very much into each other. Perhaps the moon and stars were in some precise cosmic alignment. Perhaps it was just the holidays. Whatever the reason, I was quite happy to see the way my two sisters grabbed each other's head and started gnawing each other's face off (in a good way) while the shower sprayed all over their nubile wet bodies. Michelle, in particular, was in a MOOD, and she attacked both of us with gusto. She was the first one to escalate things past groping and squat down to start giving me a blowjob. Alex soon joined her, the two sisters passing their brother's dick back and forth between them.

Michelle then decided she wanted a shower fuck and braced herself against the glass wall so I could enter her from behind. She was tall enough to make the geometry work, and I certainly got a kick out of ramming her body hard enough to make her boobs squish against the glass with each thrust. Alex even helped out by reaching around us to rub Michelle's clit. That said, shower sex is more of a kinky thing to do for fun, not the most pleasurable of positions. So we only kept it up for a few minutes before determining it was time to dry off and take our threesome to a proper bed.

I rather enjoyed following both girls down the hallway to Alex's room while they wore absolutely nothing but towels twisted up into makeshift turbans on their heads for wet hair containment. Michelle wound up sitting atop the bed, reclined on her elbows while watching Alex eat her out. Alex knelt atop the foot of the bed, her ass at the perfect height for me to grab her hips and skewer her snatch from behind. But after Alex ate her little sister to a starter climax and I fucked my big sister to one as well, I ordered Michelle to come kneel right next to Alex so I could switch back and forth between them, fucking one pussy while fingering the other.

I could tell I was in for a special day when the girls ALSO turned their heads together and started making out while I swapped back and forth. In the end, I busted my nut inside Alex's twat, and Michelle rolled her over to get to the creampie.

Yeah, this was definitely one of those days for Option B when the girls went full bisexual.

I went to sit up against the headboard and rest watching my sisters curl into a sixty-nine on their sides. They ate each other to another orgasm each, twisted around so they could kiss each other's girlcum-covered face, and started whispering something so softly that I couldn't make out the words from only six feet away. In the end, Michelle nodded and slipped off the bed. Meanwhile, Alex crawled over to me, waggled her eyebrows playfully, and bent her head to start sucking my half-hard dick.

"I ever tell you that you have a beautiful dick?" she asked between sucks as I started to get harder and longer.

I chuckled and nodded. "All the time."

Alex stuck her tongue out and licked me from balls all the way to the tip. When she reached the top, she took every last inch of me in her mouth and throat before sticking her tongue out again to lick my balls at the same time. In all fairness, I hadn't reached my full length just yet when she did that, but her action certainly sped up the process. And two minutes after that after I DID reach full hardness, she did the same thing again, licking my balls while all eight inches were imbedded in her throat.

I haven't even mentioned yet when she folded my cock into the valley of her D-cup cleavage, fucking me with her tits just for my viewing pleasure (we'd discovered I had a real thing for that in July). She kept that up for a while, whispering naughty things about all the times I'd blasted my jizz all over my big sister's face. And then she went back to deep-throating me.

It was because of Alex's distraction that I didn't notice Michelle had left the room entirely. I was groaning and holding the top of my big sister's head when I decided I wanted to eat some pussy at the same time, only to find that my other pussy was gone. But just when I considered (and quickly rejected) the idea of asking Alex to pull my dick out of her throat so she could answer my stupid question about our little sister's location, Michelle returned.

She smiled at me a little nervously, but I still had cunnilingus on my brain, so I simply waved her over saying, "I want you to sit on my face."

Arching an eyebrow, Michelle nodded and approached the bed. This time, Alex pulled herself off me to catch her breath, and in the interim I shifted down the mattress to give Michelle room to straddle me. I laid back down, Alex figured I was hard enough to mount. And while I felt my dick penetrating my busty big sister's pussy for the second time tonight, my gorgeous little sister swung a knee over my head, aimed her sweet snatch at my chin, and let me grab her ass to pull her nether lips directly onto my outstretched tongue.

I actually didn't notice it at first. My hands were clamped onto Michelle's firm Varsity volleyball player buttcheeks, and my face was angled a little higher to gnaw on her clit. But when I shifted position to bring her body just a little higher, my chin bumped into an unexpectedly hard protrusion, and when I raised her butt a little higher to get a better look, my jaw dropped to see the pink plastic ring sticking out of my baby sister's sphincter.

"Is that a butt plug?" I squawked in surprise, my eyes WIDE with shock.

Michelle grinned down at me, looking both nervous and relieved that her surprise had finally been revealed.

"Merry Christmas, big brother."

****

No, I didn't roll my baby sister over, yank out the butt plug, and swiftly replace it with my dick. I mean, I THOUGHT about it, but a second later I realized that if I ever wanted a repeat, I could NOT make Michelle's first anal experience be quite so violent. Instead, I bore down with my lips and tongue to give HER a Christmas present first, and I was rewarded a few minutes later with the fresh taste of girlcum flooding my face.

I was so focused on Michelle that I barely noticed Alex riding her way to an orgasm of her own. My big sister basically used my beautiful dick as a throbbing masturbatory tool, and she drew my attention when her cunt started clamping up around my cock while she cried out in climax. And a few seconds later she toppled off my prick, curling up in a fetal position as she shuddered with the aftershocks. I also noticed she'd tossed aside the towel in her hair by now.

THEN, I rolled my baby sister over onto her back. She was likewise limp and helpless as she recovered from her orally induced orgasm, so I had time to grab some tissues to clean up my face before I climbed onto her in a missionary position and pressed myself into her pussy. She was no longer as tight as a virgin, but she was still a snug fit. And once I reached full depth, I paused to catch my breath while tenderly brushing her bangs out of her face. Her towel turban had come loose, and I took the time to unwind the terrycloth and give myself an unobstructed view of her gorgeous face.

"Hey, Chelle," I greeted her warmly while nuzzling her nose. "I love you."

It took her a second for her eyes to focus, brain-scrambled as she was from the orgasm and then my penetration. But she stroked my cheek and giggled. "You're just saying that because you think I'm gonna let you fuck my ass."

I arched an eyebrow. "You're not?"

Alex's voice cut in, drawing my attention. "Of COURSE she is. Why else would she have been stretching her asshole with my butt plugs for the past week? She even had that one in the whole visit to Grandma and Grandpa's."

I focused back on Michelle. "Is that true?"

Michelle took a deep breath and gave me a nervous look. "Thought it would be a good Christmas present."

Reading her tone, I asked, "Not so sure anymore?"

"You're fucking BIG. I'm afraid it's gonna hurt."

"Don't knock it 'til you try it," Alex commented.

I shot Alex a 'shut up' look and returned my gaze to Michelle. "It really is the thought that counts. If you're not ready, I'm okay with it."

"But it's Christmas."

"I'm not a 6-year-old who's gonna get mad Santa didn't buy me the skateboard I really wanted."

Alex quipped, "You wouldn't stop complaining for DAYS after that Christmas."

I shot Alex a harder 'shut up' look and quickly kissed Michelle on the lips, pulled back, and said, "It's fine, really. I'm already in my favorite place in the world."

"Hey!" Alex whined.

I rolled my eyes. "One of my TWO favorite places in the world."

Alex shrugged. "Acceptable."

Taking a deep breath, Michelle reached up to kiss me, set her head back down, and caressed my cheek. "I'm doing this. For real. I... I love you. I want give this to you."

I arched an eyebrow. "You sure?"

She put on a brave face and nodded. "I'm sure."

I smiled and said, "Okay, but one condition."

Now my little sister looked puzzled. "What condition?"

My smiled widened. "You have to let me fuck you to an orgasm first." I remembered how Alex's ass had relaxed considerably AFTER she'd climaxed.

Michelle laughed and kissed me again. This time she wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me closely so she could hold the kiss a lot longer. Her tongue came out to play, and we wound up spending a couple of minutes making out like a pair of high schoolers (Michelle was a college freshman now).

When we finally separated, my baby sister beamed up at me. And in a quietly serious voice she said, "I'll love you forever, you know."

"Hmm?" I didn't quite understand.

"I know you can't actually be my boyfriend," she said with a sigh. "I know that once we get out of quarantine you'll eventually go back to school, find a pretty girl, get married, and have a couple of kids with HER, not me."

I frowned, worried that I'd been wrong about my little sister getting over her infatuation with me.

"I'm okay with that," she said quietly, before repeating once more, "I'm okay with that."

I arched an eyebrow. It sounded like she was still trying to convince herself.

Michelle's eyes unfocused as she got a thousand-yard stare for a few seconds, but she took a deep breath and looked up at me again. "I'm okay. I'll be okay," she clarified. "Just... lemme enjoy the months that we have, alright?"

I nodded. "Of course. I love you, Chelle."

"I love you, too." And then she kissed me.

And then we MOVED.

Christmas is a special time. In normal years, we dress up in our nicest clothes, even if they aren't the most comfortable. We make the effort to clean the house and tidy up, even if we'd rather just be lazy slobs and relax. We often meet up with extended family and make the effort to ask about their lives, even if we don't really care and would rather not have to bother with visitors. And we spend our hard-earned money buying presents for everyone else. The point is: Christmas is a time of GIVING, of selflessness. Michelle was giving me a precious gift today, and even I couldn't give her something of equal value, I wanted to do my best.

So I focused entirely on her. I watched her facial expressions, cocked my ears to listen to her vocal cues, and generally tried to please her as much as I possibly could. That's not to say I didn't try to please her every other day of the year, but most days I also wanted my own pleasure as well, you know?

Not today. Not this time, at least. I drove my baby sister up the proverbial wall, held her right at the edge of orgasm, but didn't push her off. She tried to fall off the precipice on her own, of course, bucking her hips and trying in vain to grind her clit against my pelvic bone. But I backed off and held her back, watching the desperation in her face and using everything I had learned over eight months of making love to control her climax, knowing full well that the eventual explosion would be worth it.

And finally I let her go.

Her ankles were hooked around my calves since she'd been using her legs to try and raise herself off the mattress and get that contact pressure against my pelvic bone. It was a simple matter to slam myself down, grind down HARD on her clit, and carve my cock around the inner walls of her cunt. I sucked on her neck hard enough to leave a hickey - good thing she didn't have any virtual classes for a few days lest she need to wear a turtleneck. And at the same time, I reached a hand beneath her ass, grabbed the end of her butt plug, and wriggled it at the same time.

Michelle exploded.

She clamped down on me so hard that I nearly came.

And then she passed out.

Perfect.

Michelle's body had gone as limp as it would ever go. I paused on top of her body, propped up on my elbows so that my chest wouldn't crush her while I tried to catch my breath. She looked so peaceful, eyes closed in sleep with her head lolled to the side. I chuckled at the sight of her developing hickey now prominently displayed in the crook of her neck.

"Pull out, quick," Alex said, suddenly beside me.

"Huh?"

She held up the bottle of lube.

"Oh, right."

I backed out, exiting my little sister's sodden snatch with an audible squish. She was SOAKED in girlcum, and trickles of it started running out of her twat and down her taint.

Alex quickly filled her hand with lube and slathered it onto my throbbing erection. A second later, she pulled out the butt plug, stuck in the nozzle, and squirted her sister's rectum with a ton of the slippery stuff as well. Michelle moaned and started to awake.

"Hurry up!" Alex hissed. She grabbed my beautiful dick in her hand and aimed me while I took hold of Michelle's legs and lifted them over my shoulders for leverage.